Satan's number one

By Miss_Belladona1002

A lonely senior sells his soul to Satan on one condition, Satan just has to be his friend. How will the two b... More

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
AHSBDMDKAHAHD!
Chapter six
:3
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Anouncment
Update

Chapter one

590 34 16
By Miss_Belladona1002

He flipped through the books pages, quickly scanning over it. His gaze stopped on a particular paragraph however. A chant or a ritual or whatever you want to call it. To summon a Deamon. Why Owen Vactan, the kid with straight A's and B's, the kid who didn't like to speak up during class, was trying to find out how to summon a Deamon, none but himself knew. Of course, nobody but himself knew he was trying to summon a Deamon. Perhaps it was because he was lonely, or because he wanted someone to talk to. Either way, he made quick work of checking the book out of his local library. As he walked to the grocery store he kept his head down, not wanting to draw any attention to himself. The cashier gave him a weird look as he placed cow blood, chicken bones, red ink, and black candles on the counter. To be fair, that did seem pretty sketchy. As soon as Owen got home to his empty apartment, he set everything up. The blood, bones and ink surrounded by the candles gave off a very ominous vibe. Owen began to doubt if he should go through with this. But he steeled his wits, and opened the library book to the correct page. "Alright, let's do this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 139K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
49K 1.1K 30
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
250K 15.6K 46
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
326K 11.6K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...