model ; h. shiba [✓]

By dumplored

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ " why are you coming so close to me? " - shiba hakkai ❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

it will always be you.

2K 145 269
By dumplored

laying down, hakkai's head is resting on y/n's chest, arms wrapped tightly around her waist. y/n's back was leaned in the headboard as her arms wrapped around hakkai's arms.

" can you now tell me what nightmare you had? " y/n asked, caressing hakkai's arms softly.

hakkai didn't answer but he sniffs and with every sniffs he make, his grip around y/n's tighten.

" love... you know im not leaving you here, right? " y/n reassured.

hakkai nods and closes his eyes. sighing, he starts to speak.

" that dream was the worst.. " hakkai said quietly.

y/n's gaze on hakkai soften then moved her hands from hakkai's arms to his head.

" go on, im listening. " y/n said while adjusting to make herself more comfortable then leans her chin on hakkai head.

hakkai sighed before continuing.

" do you still remember the day we first met? " hakkai asked.

y/n tried to remember that time and fortunately she remembered it.

" yes, why'd you ask? "

" it started there, and what about the first time we ever had a conversation? "

reminiscing about the first time they had a ' normal ' conversation, y/n chuckled.

" yes, you even called me small and asked me why i was coming closer and i said that im going to take measurements. " y/n said, drawing random shapes on hakkai's head.

" i didn't call you small, i just asked you. " hakkai defended.

y/n laughs a little then kiss the top of hakkai's head.

" what about the.... "

" hmm? "

" the k-kiss.. " hakkai continued then his face went red.

again, y/n laughs a little.

" yes, why'd you suddenly asked those kind of questions, love? " y/n asked.

hakkai heaved a heavy sigh then sits up. he fave y/n and helped her sit too.

" i dreamed all of it... " hakkai said.

" you dreamed the good things, why are you crying and sweating at the same time though? " y/n asked.

hakkai shook his head and his eyes starts to water again.

" it's just... " hakkai said, preventing himself to cry.

y/n's other hand held hakkai's hand and her other hand went to caress hakkai's face. y/n looked at him with comfort and that makes hakkai's tears fell.

" it's just what, love? tell me. " y/n said a soothing voice.

" y- you died... " hakkai said then cried louder.

upon hearing hakkai's word and dreams, y/n felt sad and bad as to why hakkai dreamed about that.

" but i didn't, right? you're talking to me right now and im holding you. " y/n said as she's trying to comfort the crying hakkai.

hakkai continued to cry then leaned his head on her shoulder then wrapped his arms around her.

" it felt real.... " hakkai said between his sobs.

y/n's began to water hearing her lover cry over a nightmare. no one would want to have a dream about their lover passing away or leaving them so it's normal.

y/n wrapped her arms around hakkai's waist, tightly. she kissed the side of hakkai head and shoulder then spoke.

" it's okay, love, i won't die, im here, hmm? " she said, comforting hakkai.

still sobbing, hakkai pulled out from the hug. he looked at y/n with his face stained with tears.

" please, stay... " hakkai whispered but is enough to y/n to hear.

y/n smiled then cupped hakkai's face, wiping the tears.

" i'll stay. " she said assuringly then kissed hakkai's forehead.

hakkai looked at y/n straight into her eyes, as if he's staring at her soul. his hand moved to hold y/n's face, caressing it. y/n held hakkai's hand that was on her face then smiled.

" i love you.. " hakkai said.

y/n smiled squeezing hakkai's hand.

" i love you too. "

with that, hakkai's head starts to lean on y/n. with their face an inch closer, feeling each other's breath damped on each other's lips.

" i love you so much. " hakkai said before connecting his lips to y/n.

the both if them shared a sweet, deep and passionate kiss. soon, tounges starts fighting, hands began to roam around each other's body.

ah, looks like the moon is the only witness of their love making. to tell you, this is already their second round.

after their love making session, hakkai fell asleep with his arms wrapped around y/n. and y/n watched him with loving yet sad eyes.

" you're too pure for this world, hakkai. " y/n said quietly, caressing hakkai head.

hakkai flinched a little and tightens his gripped around y/n.

y/n's eyes began to water as she dont want this moment to end. she want to cook for hakkai and she want his face to be the one she sees first in the morning.

eventually, y/n's tears fell and she starts to sob quietly.

" i want to stay, love, i want to... " she said quietly between her sobs.

she stared at hakkai's sleeping face then she gently traces every features with her gentle fingers, carefully not to wake hakkai.

" i'll miss this scar of yours, love. " she said. voice full of sincerity.

" if only i could watch you walk down the runway again... " she said.

" i know you won't probably hear this nor know about this... but i love you so, so, so much. i love every move you do and i love the way you rock those model photoshoots and runways..... if only.... if only there's some way i could spend more times with you... " she said.

saying those words with voice full of sadness, she cried quietly.

her hand caress hakkai's face. with teary eyes, y/n placed a kiss on hakkai's forehead.

" please take care of yourself, love, dont blame your popularity and  mostly yourself for the cause of my disappearance. "

she then placed a kiss on hakkai's nose.

" just know that i'll always be watching you with loving eyes. "

placed a kiss on hakkai's cheeks.

" dont you dare do something stupid, hmm? "

and lastly, she placed a long gentle kiss on hakkai's lips.

" im thankful that you had the courage to ask me to be with for the of your life, hakkai, im happy to have your surname. " she said.

she wrapped her arms around the sleeping hakkai and place her head with her ears near hakkai's heartbeat, as if she's listening to a lullaby on how stable it is.

" i love so much, shiba hakkai, i really do. "

" nnn, dada! "

hakkai woke up due to some small hands shaking him and with a small voice. it's a baby.

hakkai examined the baby's face with sweet and loving eyes. he slightly pinch its cheeks then kissed the top of its head.

" good morning to you too, darling. " he said in a raspy.

the baby giggled showing its gummy smile and it made hakkai's heart and smiled widely.

he looked at the time and its quite for the both of them to be awake at this.

" dada! " the baby suddenly called.

" yes, darling, what do you need? tell dada. " he said in a sweet calming voice.

as the baby tried to talk, hakkai just chuckled as he knows what the baby needs. it needs milk. hakkai sat up and gave the baby a plushie before going to the table where the bottle and milk are placed.

after he was done making the milk, he immediately went back to the bed and gave the baby the milk. he lied down and stare at it.

as the baby got it bottled milk, it lied down beside hakkai. it uses hakkai's arm as its pillow. closing its eyes, the baby faces hakkai while hugging its plushie.

" you woke me up because you want milk and now you're going back to sleep? that's unfair. " he said giggling as he caress the baby's cheek using his finger.

he smiled lovingly while staring at the baby then heaved a sigh.

" i just dreamed about your mother. its so unfair that you resembles her more than me but im not going to complain. " he said in a quiet voice.

hakkai inched closer then kiss the top of its head.

" dada will always look after you and himself, darling, it's your mommy's wish before she passed away giving birth to you. " he said, eyes getting teary.

he felt his child's breath are getting heavy and it shows that the baby is already on it dreamland.

hakkai kissed the baby's forehead then smiled.

" lets make mommy happy, okay? i'll make sure that you're safe in my arms and i'll make sure that no one's gonna hurt you as long as dada is here. "

he said, his tears are now streaming down his face.

" i love you, darling, just how i love your mother y/n. "

[ You're at the bottom of the story! Are you sure want to go back to reality? ]

YES or NO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 278 9
❝𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ᜰ ↳ after still messing around with your ex h...
39.6K 1.2K 22
【𝙸𝙵 , '𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄' 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴, 𝚆𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃?】 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕚�...
116K 2.8K 21
I'd watch you from a distance for past years we have been friends.I want to be more then friends if you say no to me at all.... ⚠️gore warning⚠️
1.1K 56 44
╒═══════✰° 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒄 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅. 𝑫𝒐 𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏�...