model ; h. shiba [✓]

By dumplored

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ " why are you coming so close to me? " - shiba hakkai ❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
it will always be you.

07

2.2K 144 155
By dumplored

" are you sure that this is a good idea? " y/n kairi.

kairi decided to appear in front of y/n's house. kairi planned that the two of them will hang out for today since tomorrow will be a big day for kairi and she wants to celebrate it a day early.

" yep! plus, i know that mitsuya won't mind if you tell him that you hang out with me today. "

" and what if he asked me about not informing him? i already told mitsuya that i'll come at the workplace to show him my new designs- "

" my bubsie cutie pie lady y/n, you can tell him right now through message, but can you put your full attention on me? just for today? "

kairi looked at y/n's eyes with pleading eyes. a hint of desperately wanting y/n to have fun with her even just for today.

" let's do the same thing back in high school! " y/n exclaimed.

at first, kairi looked at y/n in confusion with her brow raised. and it suddenly hit her.

" you mean..... you'll just appear at the workplace tomorrow without saying anything? like? you're not even going to tell that you hang out with me? "

" yes! and you said that mitsuya wouldn't mind if- "

" it's just a guess, baby, oh my god, you haven't change. " kairi said chuckling.

" but you still love your bestie though. " y/n replied giggling.

" why are we here, kairi? "

kairi and y/n are now in front of their former school. kairi smiled then holds y/n's hand.

" nothing, i miss this place though, plus this is where we first met, right? "

y/n nods then look at the surrounding. she noticed that one of the bench was missing. it's the bench where she and kairi used to sit. kairi noticed where y/n is looking at.

" they told me that the bench was destroyed and they had to remove it.... "

y/n moved her eyes onto kairi who's looking sad. y/n pats kairi's head as y/n knows that kairi was the one to declare that they will be using that bench always until they graduated.

" it's okay kairi, although, most of our memories was created there, those memories will remain in our hearts. am i right, kairi? " y/n comforted.

kairi looked at y/n then smiled softly.

" your friends must be lucky to have y- "

" you're my only friend, kairi, although mitsuya and hakkai and his sister were my friends too, you're still my best of friend! "

kairi smiled softly then hugged y/n, burying her head onto y/n's neck.

" oh? what is this? does my two girlies already in a relationship? "

" shut up chifuyu, and since when are you here? "

kairi said then she and y/n looked at chifuyu walking towards them.

" duh, you told me to come here, right? i have to leave my girl alone because you told me that this is important. "

y/n laughed then broke the hug.

" you could have bring her though, and no, we're not in a relationship. "

chifuyu nods then puts his arms around the two girls. sighing, he pulled the two girls' hair jokingly.

" ah, how i miss doing this " chifuyu said then starts running.

y/n and kairi looked at each other.

" did he change? " kairi asked.

" nope, did we change? " y/n replies.

" nope, so we're going to chase him and threaten him to catnap his precious peke j. "

the two then starts running, chasing their friend, chifuyu, then starts shouting, threatening chifuyu that they'll take peke j.

" do you really have to go? " y/n asked kairi.

after their fun day at the amusement park, kairi announced that she'll be cutting their contacts starting from tomorrow because it was the agency's rule. to cut off contacts with everyone to avoid troubles.

kairi pats y/n's head then smiled sadly.

" im sorry, but it's my dream, it's happening now, chifuyu, promise me that even if you're away from y/n, please look after her, hmm? "

chifuyu nods, taking a step closer to kairi then hugged her.

" i will, but promise me that you'll take care of yourself, hmm? " he said then pats kairi's back.

kairi saw y/n looking down so she had no choice but to pull her, letting her join the hug she and chifuyu were sharing. "

" ahh, i'll miss the both of you. make sure you'll support me when i get to debut as an idol, hmm? " kairi said, patting chifuyu's and y/n's back.

chifuyu and kairi can hear y/n sniff. the both of them then laughed, hugging y/n tighter.

" aww, the baby is crying again. " chifuyu said.

y/n sniffs as the three of them broke the hug. wiping her tears with her hands, she looked at kairi then smiled softly but sadly.

" take care kairi, i'll miss you. " y/n said.

as soon as the bus that kairi rode, chifuyu put an arm around y/n.

" i wonder how long would it take for her to debut. " chifuyu started.

y/n looked at him then shrugs her shoulders.

" i dont know, but i know that it wont take that long since she's talented. "

" true that. by the way, i have to part ways now, it's already late and my girl is alone right now, so, sorry little one, i can't walk you home right now. "

" i will! "

chifuyu and y/n looked behind them to see a tall figure standing right behind them. it was hakkai.

" oh, hakkai, long time no see, and thank you for volunteering to take my bestie home. " chifuyu said, putting his hand that was once in y/n's shoulder back on his pockets.

" i thought you're someone i dont know, nice seeing you too right now chifuyu! how have you been? " hakkai cheered.

y/n looked at the both them.

they know each other....? y/n thought.

minutes of talking, chifuyu and hakkai realize that they were with someone.

" uh... i'll get going now, take care of her hakkai, i'll beat you up if something happens to her! " chifuyu said then starts to walk away.

" let's go? " hakkai started.

y/n nods then starts to walk with hakkai behind her.

" uhm, hakkai, did you visit mitsuya today at the workplace? " y/n asked, breaking the silence.

hakkai looked at y/n then nods.

" did he ask something about me? like, why i didn't came? "

" nope, he doesn't but i did! " hakkai said, hinting an excitement on his tone.

y/n looked at hakkai with a confuse look then blinks multiple times.

" oh, uhm, sorry about not coming though... " y/n said.

the two are now almost in front of y/n's house. y/n was about to walk faster then suddenly, hakkai grabbed her hand softly.

" uhm, hakkai, if you've got something to say, say it in front of my house inside the house but not here under the lamp post... why are you red? " y/n said looking at hakkai with worried expression.

hakkai just smiled then hugged y/n. y/n was shocked at the sudden movement hakkai did.

" are you drunk? " y/n asked.

hakkai just snuggled into y/n's neck, snaking his arms around her waist.

" uhm... hakk- "

y/n was cut off by the sound of a camera shutter. she softly removes hakkai's arms around her but unfortunately, he wrapped it around her tightly.

" ha-hakkai, i just heard a camera shutter... " y/n said, but she receives no reply.

y/n keeps on shaking hakkai that results hakkai to hug her more.

" i can't breath, hakkai. " y/n said like she was catching for air.

hearing that, hakkai quickly broke the hug then cups her face. y/n's face became flushed red as hakkai leaned down on her level.

" im sorry, please dont hate me.. " hakkai said with a sad tone.

again, y/n heared another camera shutter.

" i heard a camera shutter, hakkai, this is the second time. " y/n removing hakkai's hand from her face.

hakkai looked everywhere but sees nothing. as well as y/n she sees nothing.

" i think you should go home, hakkai, we dont want you having a rumor of having a girlfriend. " y/n said then starts to walk away leaving hakkai under the lamp post.

as she was about to open the door to her house, she felt someone standing behind her.

it was hakkai.

" hakkai, i told you to go home, didn't i? " y/n said, facing hakkai.

hakkai didn't answer, instead he took a step close to her.

" hakkai, go ho- "

y/n caught off guard when hakkai wrapped one of his arms around her waist and the other hand on her cheek, cupping her face.

" hak- "

y/n's sentence were cut off as hakkai's lips as pressed against her.

y/n's eyes were wide open from the movement hakkai just made, she tries to wiggle out from hakkai's grip but hakkai's grip on her went tighter and tighter then his lips starts to move slowly.

y/n can feel that she's running out of energy and was about to close her eyes.

but then again

she heard another camera shutter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1K 32
❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚...
3.2K 94 13
𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙖, 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙞, 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙚�...
3.5K 36 8
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦---𝘔�...
51.1K 1.2K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...