model ; h. shiba [✓]

By dumplored

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ " why are you coming so close to me? " - shiba hakkai ❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
it will always be you.

06

2.4K 152 112
By dumplored

" are you sure she's your bestfriend? " mitsuya asked y/n.

they're currently at the nearby café, having talks with y/n's best friend, namely, kairi, it was said that y/n and kairi were bestfriends since high school but lost contact because of busy lives.

" yes, mitsuya! aren't you happy that i get to meet my best friend today? " y/n asked quietly, not wanting to catch kairi's attention while she's ordering their foods.

" im happy for you, of course, you're like my little sister and best friends at the same it's just that... "

" hmm? "

" the drinks will be ready for a few minutes! what are you guys talking about? " kairi interrupted them.

y/n smiles at kairi who's taking a seat. kairi looked at the both of them placing her hands on the table.

" nothing, im just telling him how we became friends! " y/n said with a cheery voice which makes kairi smile from ear to ear.

how nice would it be to finally meet your best friend that you lost contact.

" so, how's life? finally pursuing your dreams as an idol? " y/n asked kairi.

" not yet, but i didn't give up showing up on auditions tho. "

kairi is undeniably pretty and talented. she has great voice and her dance moves are perfect for her to be called a performer.

kairi looked at mitsuya who has his brows raised.

" uhm... i know im pretty but you you dont have to stare at me like that.. you can- "

" uh- he's married, kairi, and he's going to be a father! " y/n cut kairi midway on her sentence.

" oh, um, im sorry for disrespecting your status- "

" taka-chan! y/n!! "

as soon as they heard a voice that called for the two, they looked at the door to see hakkai walking towards their table with a smile plastered on its face.

kairi blinked her eyes to see if she's dreaming.

" is this true... hakkai is here? " kairi asked.

y/n giggled then nods, patting kairi's shoulder.

" yes, i dont know how he got here but he's my new friend. " y/n said.

mitsuya fist bumped with hakkai as hakkai took a seat beside him.

" have you guys ordered? or should i order for you? " hakkai asked mitsuya and y/n.

" no need, our orders will be here in a few- oh, here it is. "

mitsuya stopped midway as the waiter arrived with their orders.

mitsuya got an ice americano and a cheesecake, kairi got a cappucino and a strawberry shortcake, while y/n got choco milktea and a chocolate cake.

" i thought you're already with your pe- "

" i am, hakkai, no need to broadcast it and i told you that yesterday you visited the workplace, right? it took me one week. " y/n cuts hakkai's sentence.

y/n felt that kairi is getting out of place but she can see kairi's blushing face as she's sharing the same table with a famous model. y/n giggled at how cute kairi looked.

" by the way, hakkai, this is my best friend, kairi, kairi, hakkai. " y/n introduce the both of them to each other.

as usual, hakkai froze and kairi bowed shyly. mitsuya chuckled when hakkai froze even though he already saw hakkai froze with other girls.

" uh- uhm- hello, nice to meet you, im a big fan! and i know that you get shy around girls, so, im not expecting any greetings back, i just want you to know that im a big fan of yours! " kairi said in a calm, sweet but nervous voice.

hakkai, didn't greet her back, instead, he looked at y/n then snatches her chocolate cake.

" hey! that's mine! " y/n exclaimed.

" i'll just take a bite, y/n! " hakkai fired back.

" you can have mine, hakkai, no need to snatch y/n's. " mitsuya interrupted then place the cheesecake in front of hakkai.

hakkai placed the chocolate cake back at y/n's front and starts to take a bite on his cheesecake.

" you're the best, taka-chan! unlike y/n! " hakkai said jokingly.

kairi laughed at the scenario. y/n looked at kairi then smiled.

" im happy that you're having fun with us, kairi~ " y/n said in a sweet voice.

kairi held y/n's hand then caressed it.

" it's because you're having fun and you already have a new friend! "

" but you're still my best friend! "

" make sure of that, y/n, or i'll cry thinking that you chose hakkai over me. "

the two girls giggled which makes hakkai and mitsuya looked at them.

" i heard what you two are talking about, and kairi, dont worry, i'll look after y/n and lets you know if hakkai already steals y/n from you being your best friend. " mitsuya said.

kairi chuckled then nods.

" i'm counting on you, mitsuya. "

" does that mean, y/n isn't my friend? " hakkai interrupted.

" idiot, she's already your friend. "

" make sure to visit me or us again very soon, kairi, i'll miss you. " y/n with a hint of sadness from her tone.

kairi giggled then hugged y/n. kairi pats y/n head then kisses it.

" i'll try to visit you every other day, yeah? i'm going to miss you too~ mitsuya! please look after my bestie! im trusting you! " kairi said, still hugging y/n.

mitsuya chuckled then nods.

" will do. "

" a-and hak-hakkai..... it was nice meeting you.... and than-thank you for the autograph! " kairi said.

hakkai stood still as if kairi didn't say anything and that almost pisses off y/n. y/n pats hakkai's shoulder.

" she said thank you, hakkai. "

" i know. "

y/n just shook her head then laughs.

" take care kairi, love you! "

the two girls bid their goodbyes as they went their own way.

" so, is she pretty? " y/n started.

" she's pretty, but she's not my type. " mitsuya replied.

" im not asking you, mitsuya, im asking hakkai. " y/n said which made hakkai scratch his nape then chuckles embarrassed.

" nah, yuzuha's prettier. "

" i know that yuzuha is pretty, im asking about kairi. "

" i prefer you more than her. "

" its not about me, hakkai, its kairi. "

" taka-chan, help me... "

hakkai looked at laughing mitsuya.

" stop laughing, taka-chan " hakkai said. almost pleading.

" you guys are cute, why dont you date? "

" he's a model and he'll probably froze if we'd do that. " y/n said.

hakkai looked at y/n with his one brow quirked.

" im not going to freeze around you now! "

" really? then date her, hakkai! " mitsuya interrupted.

" no! " hakkai almost shouted.

y/n and mitsuya laughed at hakkai's response.

" i wouldn't date you either, because dating someone famous is tough. "

" but i am tough! " hakkai said.

" so will you date her? " mitsuya asked.

" no! "

y/n and mitsuya continued to laugh as the three of them walks towards the workplace. with hakkai keep insisting that he wont freeze if he dates his friend, y/n and mitsuya keeps on laughing.

ah, how someone wish days like this will continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.8K 21
I'd watch you from a distance for past years we have been friends.I want to be more then friends if you say no to me at all.... ⚠️gore warning⚠️
533K 34.3K 81
❛ POV ; you're fighthing alone ❜ ストリートファイター.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ not even one thought to save her from despondency un...
19.8K 657 12
❝𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 ᜰ ↳ after still messing around with your ex h...
3.1K 65 11
𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 "𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆" ➪ 𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋�...