Hydro In The Mitchells Vs The...

Oleh HydroDoesWhackyStuff

Imagine Everything you wanted, but the realization of having done so only happens once you are brought back t... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: Intro
Chapter 1: I Got Sucked Onto A Portal
Chapter 2: A Journey Begins
Chapter 4: A Car Followed By Hydro
Chapter 5: Hydro Meets The Mitchells
Chapter 6: The family road trip
Chapter 6: Before The Invasion
Chapter 7: Dinoco Gas Station Raid/Robots
Chapter 8: Mall Rampants
Chapter 9: The Grave Digger's Eerie Night
Chapter 10: Hydro's Mind
Chapter 11: It's Getting Hotter Than Volcano
Chapter 12: Pal Labs Citadel Factory
Chapter 13: BRACE YOURSELF FROM THE PAST TO FUTURE!
Chapter 15: Take The Foes Down
Chapter 16: Face Them
Chapter 17: It's Gonna Blow!
Chapter 18: The Showdown
Chapter 19: The SFOTH
Chapter 20: The Harvesting Season
Chapter 20.1: D≡VASTATIØN
Chapter 20.2: muder_drones_unfound.avi
Chapter 20.3: Inside The Internet
Chapter 20.4: Oblivia
Chapter 21: The Final Battle
Epilogue: Goodbye Nostalgia
ADDITIONAL PART!: The New Enemy
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Bruh (Short)

Chapter 14: The Endgame Bash

60 3 1
Oleh HydroDoesWhackyStuff

"hey, Rick- right? - just so someone knows: I'm sorry about causing the whole machine uprising. (Breathless) It's almost like stealing people's data and giving it to a hyper-intelligent A.I. as part of an unregulated tech monopoly was a bad thing." Mark said as he looked at Rick, he watched Katie's Dog Cop Videos. "Yeah, that wasn't your best thought. But--" Rick said "--if what you've built helped my daughter do that, it might not be all bad."

"Okay Hydro...you can do this..." Hydro believes in himself as he will rescue the family and his friends. Katie looked down, Rick is still hurt, Linda was worried, Aaron was sad...but one then...A-Pro Tip, Hydro gave Rick the Phone. "Rick, Rick, Can you hear me?" Hydro was on the phone, Rick pulls out Of Hydro's phone came from his dad.

"H-Hydro? I thought you betrayed us, how did your phone get onto my pocket?" Rick was confused, "Pro-Tip Rick, I inserted your phone secretly onto your pocket, without being seen, so that's why we don't call it Betrayal when I left you and get more plans, Rick," Hydro tells the truth, "Wait...is that Hydro on the phone?" Linda questioned, "OK, not right now with the questions Lin" Hydro said, "So Hydro, what's the plan?" Katie questioned, "Hydro can I get out of here?" electroman said.

"Okay, remember at the Dinoco, Rick gave us the Screwdriver, you see the screws in there Rick?" Hydro said, "Y-Y-Yeah I saw the screws...Wait...The Number 3 Robinsons Non-Slip Screwdriver! That's what I'm talking about!" Rick said, everyone, said "Yeah!" as they got lucky.

"Okay Rick, pull out the screws--" Hydro told everyone to open the screw, "Okay, what's next?" Katie and electroman said, "You see the Wires, first, you gotta cut the wires, First is Yellow Second is Red, and Third is Blue, that's how you open the Pod guys" Hydro makes A Tip, "Thanks, buddy!" Rick thanks Hydro, everyone got out. "Okay, remember what Hydro said guys, don't get caught," Atlas said. "But isn't this the time we will get to the Giant Phone?" Zilo, Hydro's friend said.

They run off together. They saw Hydro driving the Station wagon.

"Hydro! Buddy! You drove a Car!" Rick said on phone, "This is what we call Initial D Style" Hydro said, Hydro continues to drive down the tunnel leading to the rocket. Robots freak out all around him! There is Monchi In Front. Hydro swerves right and leads the robots right into a billboard, SMASHING THEM! Hydro drives towards the tunnel they used earlier to get to the rocket- robots stand on either side. Monchi at the front of the car becomes a KatieVision OUTRAGEOUSLY MUSCULAR version of himself- as robots malfunction ALL AROUND HIM! That's what Katie planned for.

"Hydro! you used my KatieVision?!" Katie said, "Yeah there ain't no problem guys, keep going!" Hydro said. The Others slide down a sheer side of the rocket to control the ROOM! They see robots control the screens inside. "Okay electro, Atlas, Hyper Zilo, Godzilla, go for the vent, there are some cameras wired, you gotta cut them off, Rick, Linda, Katie, Aaron, you gotta use that Giant Phone in there it's not that hard, Find Katie's video to distract the Robots" Hydro even makes more tip. Katie was not with the others, she got caught.

"Katie! Where is she!?" Linda said. Linda gets caught! A group ofSTEALTHBOTS GRAB HER- HOLDING HER DOWN! Instead of Rick and Aaron! Rick looks up, concerned.

"Lin! Lin, what's going on?" Rick was worried, "Rick! Don't worry about me! Just get the video on the screens! Type in W-W-W-dot-YouTube-dot-com!" Linda gets captured. Rick looks around... he's surrounded by A MASS OF TECHNOLOGY. He approaches the massive computer. Rick starts typing on the keyboard with one finger.

----Meanwhile----

Hydro speeds up a ramp towards the SIDE OF THE rocket!

"Sorry, Mitchells, your insurance premiums are going up!" Hydro speeds up a ramp towards the SIDE OF THE rocket! he FLIES THROUGH the air and SLAMS onto the tram tracks! Aaron watches from the distance with binoculars.

"Dad! Dad! Noooo!" Aaron gets captured by PAL Max Primes, Rick is the only one left.

"electro you gotta hurry up!" Atlas said, "I'm trying, I'm cutting the wires off!" electroman said "It's hard to cut them off! It took years!"

"Here goes nothing man..." Hydro tries to calm down, he bears up the ramp onto the ROCKET ITSELF! "Oh no, oh no. Come on, come on! Crap Crap! No No!" Hydro was afraid of death, Hydro winces freaked out. The car goes vertical, and items like CDs and trash fall off the dash behind him. The car starts SLIPPING THOUGH- Katie's PLAN ISis N'T GOING TO WORK the car falls until- ZAP! The MAGNETS ACTIVATE FROM BEFORE!

"Hydro! Hydro! Help!" Katie was now inside of the Pod again, and it turns red. "No!" Hydro shouted, Linda and Aaron were back on the Pod, and it turns red too. "OH, YOU SON OF A F-" Hydro almost swore every time. "Magnetic Link Activated," The Tram said, "HANG ON MR. MONCHI" Hydro remembered Monchi's name. HYDRO IS DRIVING THE STATION WAGON UP THE ROCKET VERTICALLY! It's incredible! We see a flappy gummed shot of Monchi in the baby seat like Mad Max from Fury Road. A HUGE fleet of robots stands between her and the diamond!

"YES! I GOT IT, I FOUND KATIE'S VIDEO! GOODBYE ROBOTS!" Rick was about to press the button, he was now captured slowly, "Crap!" Hydro was the only one left. He DRIVES HARDER THAN EVER! She's GOTTA SAVE THEM!!!!

Six STEALTHBOTS escort Linda across a walkway on the rocket. Linda grunts as she struggles to escape their clutches! Aaron floating by in a pod. Linda sees Aaron fly by in his pod. The pod locks into the rocket. Linda's pupils dilate like an ACTIVATED JASON BOURNE and we hear "KILL BILL" music. 

"Myyyyy.... Sweeeeet.... BoooOOOYY!" Linda Shouted, "She seems agitated--" he PAL Max Prime Robot is destroyed, Linda PALMS two robots' faces and SLAMS them to the ground! SCREAMING A WARRIOR-LIKE BATTLE CRY! "Do not defy our protocol--" The Robot is destroyed, and then another one. She BREAKS THROUGH the METAL WITH HER HAND AND YANKS OUT AROBOT HEART- SHE HOLDS IT ABOVE HER HEAD LIKE CONAN!!!!!

"I AM LINDA MITCHELL- MOTHER OF TWO! LOOK UPON ME IN FEARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" Linda shouted. Linda BOUNCES the heart into her purse and swings her colorful purse around like a gunslinger. The robots charge her and SHE RIPS INTO THEM! She DECAPITATESROBOTS and goes ON AN ALL-OUT RAMPAGE!!!! She charges at a TERRIFIED STEALTHBOTS. She makes fighting grunts and growls as she KICKS EVERYONE'S ASS!

A Stealthbot tries to FLY AWAY IN FEAR! But Linda GRABS ITSLEGS AND THROWS IT AT ANOTHER ROBOT causing a HUGE EXPLOSION!

She SLICES IT'S HEAD OFF! She jumps on another and STABS its FACE- causing ROBOT OIL to spray onto her UNBLINKING FACE. She jumps on another AND RIDES IT LIKE A HOVERBOARD! As she HOLDS A "BLEEDING" ROBOT HEAD RIGHT AT CAMERA! She flies about the air, slicing PAL Max Prime Robots in half left and right! A splatter of oil hits Aaron's pod-like a bloodstain from a horror movie. Aaron watches his mother in still fear. 

Hydro is SUPER stressed. Robots fly AT her as she navigates UP the rocket- luckily they're still malfunctioning! Pal watches this FURIOUS. "GET THAT CHILD OFF THE CAR!!" PAL shouted so loudly. A laser blasts Monchi through the broken window of the car! He lands perfectly in the passenger seat. The robots now can't see Monchi and fly towards Hydro, UNSTOPPABLE.

"MONCHI, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Hydro shouted as Monchi falls. A swarm of robots descends on Hydro- one of them SMASHES INTO THE CAR! THE TIRE BLOWS OFF! Sparks fly! Hydro was afraid of Death! BACK TO Hydro as he is finally CAPTURED in a polygonal laser!

"No! Crap! I Can't Get Out!" Hydro finds a way out as he was carried away. The car falls away from him to the ground! Hydro is brought up before PAL- caught and defeated. It looks like this is the end. "Hydro! No!" The Family Both shouted. Hydro's friends were in the Vent still.

"Well, well, if it isn't quirky, young, teenage hero Katie Mitchell." PAL was Mistaken, "Wait...Hydro? a 12 Years Old Kid?! Pfft! How did you become a Hero!?" PAL laughed, "Put...me...down...or this is the place where I finish you off" Hydro was very angry. "No...Hydro!" Atlas shouted. "(MOCKING) "I Will finish you off In this Place," Everyone says that, but no one has been able to give me a single reason humans areworth savingg.

And don't say something stupid like "oh the power of love." I've learned we're all better off alone. No one to hold us back. Relationships are just too... (sad)difficult." PAL said, There's a hint of sadness in Pal's voice. Hydro empathizes. "You're right, PAL. They're...they're not easy. Sometimes you have to listen to long monologues about triceratops migration...But it's worth it to get a friend for life. And sometimes you have to eat disgusting and delicious cupcakes shaped like your own face...But it's worth it to see your mom smile....your parents, Parents Abuse you, Parents slaps you with the belt, Sometimes you have to give your dad the benefit of the doubt, even I fall he wants to do is talk about pine cones and screwdrivers....Because even if he doesn't always get it right, he's always trying.

Harder than you ever knew. My whole family tried to come together... and it worked. It actually worked. Families can be hard but they're so worth fighting for. They might be one of the only things that are...That's what Katie said to me..." Hydro sighed after he made a speech come from Katie. Katie looked at Hydro. PAL is in sleep mode...

"Huh? Ugh! Nodded off for a bit there? Sorry, that was SOOOBORINNNNGGGG. Oh, you ALL talk about families, but trust me- you will drop each other the first chance you get. Just. like..." PAL noticed there is something, Electroman finally cutting of the wires.

"WARNING! WARNING! CAMERAS DESTROYED! PREPARE FOR REBOOT IN 3 HOURS!" The Speaker said. The Mitchells were confused. "What?! What did Hydro plan?" The Family said together.

"Oh, One-piece of advising PAL..." Hydro said suspiciously. "Huh?" PAL was confused. "You got the wrong guy to mess with..." After it was...The Body someone used...ULTRAMAN!! YES, THE JAPANESE CHARACTER!

"WHERE IS HYDRO?!" Katie & Aaron shouted. Ultraman makes  a Blast for Destruction. "The Speaker and The Screen...was Hydro. Even the Pad.

"GAME OVER PAL! I'M OVER HERE, I KNEW YOU WERE SUCH AN IDIOT!" menotdonaldtrump, also known as Shoulin, he drove the car! It was one of electroman's friends! "WHOAAAA" Hydro's friends and The Mitchells shouted. "WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!!" Wallace...another Villain. "COMBINES, PROTECT THE BASE NOW!!!!"

Scout, Heavy was on Aaron's pod, the Tower Defense Simulator Gold Minigunner was coming, he shot at PAL Maxes! It's like a Miracle!

"Heavy, you go with the Maroon Girl," Scout said. "No! I will attack, this, blue, enemy, he is a traitor!" Heavy was mistaken, "Nonono- Heavy that is that Maroon Girl's little brother! JESUS! It's Just A Shirt with a Dinosaur!" Scout said. "All right all right, I'm sorry" Heavy pulled out his Minigunner. Medic was at the Back of Heavy, using pulse to Heavy, shot the Pad, and it was open.

"Whoa! Thanks guy!" Katie thanked the Red, "No Problem Missy! We'll just get the Rich family out of the pod, you go attack those BOTS!" Heavy said, Aron and Katie ran.

Linda was surrounded by Robots, there is that one guy who can help them, that Guy with a Revolver. He's shooting at the Robots and aims for the Head, everyone was coming in! They are Invading PAL'S Base!

"Hydro...this one's for you" Shoulin was excited about the Endgame, more Portals Coming In!

After seeing the Family riding like a Skateboard, Hydro can't do it like them, Hydro steadily stood up, after overcoming the fear, he felt like he was more excited anymore, Shoulin took the guns, Equipping the PAL Weapon on the left, The Flame Job, on the Right

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9K 342 9
So this OneShot is about Crossmare, obviously. but! there's no sub Cross! i grew tired of it, i noticed how most of the OneShots has sub Cross, so wh...
11.2K 82 11
You can tell me your oc's details if you want the story to be about you! Or you can request an x reader if you want! :3
1.7K 50 14
┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴀʏꜱ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ! ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ ┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。...
201K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad