Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XXXV: Daddy [M]

95.6K 1.3K 188
By Bp_hiu

T H I R D P E R S O N

Lalisa is making out with Jennie in the bath tub. She doesn't know what's happening to her body and she wants to stop herself from lusting over Jennie, but seeing the latter makes her feel extremely turned on.

In the middle of their kissing, Lalisa pulled away from Jennie and made Jennie groane. She looked at Jennie's eyes and saw they were full of lust and desire.

"Let's continue this in bed." Jennie started kissing her neck while Lalisa carried her to the bed.

She gently laid Jennie on the bed, staring at her like she was prey and licking her lips seductively, making Jennie even more turn on.

"You're so beautiful in your outfit, but you are more beautiful without it." Lalisa rips Jennie's dress and throws it somewhere inside the room.

She examined Jennie's body from head to toe, then smirked when she saw her wearing black lingerie.

"You really love black, don't you?" Lalisa whispered, and she nibbled Jennie's right ear.

"Y-yes, Lili." Jennie encircled her arms around Lisa's neck.

Lalisa started kissing, biting, and sucking Jennie's jaw to her collarbone. She made sure that she was going to leave a mark so Jennie would know that she was Lisa's.

Jennie pulled Lisa's head to her and she kissed Lalisa's lips hungrily and aggressively.

While they were making out, Lalisa unclapped her girlfriend's bra and slowly removed her underwear.

"F-fuck...yes!" Jennie moaned when Lalisa massaged her breasts using her big hands.

Jennie gave Lalisa a last peck on her lips before she went down and started licking Jennie's right nipple, and that sent pleasure down Jennie's spine.

Lalisa gave her left breast the same attention. She massaged it before she licked, kissed, and bit it.

The Thai wrapped Jennie's hands around her cock and made her stroke her hard cock

"Are you sure about this?" Lalisa asked while Jennie was giving her a hand job.

"Yes, daddy~" Jennie said seductively, and that almost made Lisa cum.

Lisa aligned herself with Jennie's pussy. Jennie shuddered when she felt Lisa's hard, big, and veiny cock.

"Mmm shit!... Come on!"Jennie yelled out. She knew Lisa was teasing her and that made her annoyed.

"R-relax babe." Lisa said breathlessly, and in one thrust, she was fully inside Jennie.

"Fuck!" Jennie moaned when she felt her cock inside her. Lisa didn't wait for Jennie to adjust. She started thrusting deep into her soaking wet pussy.

She started slowly, then it went faster, deeper, and harder. She made sure that she was going to hit Jennie's g-spot.

"Fuck Lisa!!!"Jennie felt pain, but it became pleasure when she adjusted to Lisa's big cock.

"Y-you're so...tight!" Lisa kept thrusting her deep into Jennie's neck, and she sucked onto Jennie's neck.

Lisa thrust her hips faster and it kept hitting Jennie's g-spot, which made her moan louder in so much pleasure.

Jennie cupped Lisa's face and captured her lips; her tongue was in sync with Lisa's tongue as she moved against Lisa's thrust, making her feel she was going to cum.

"Ahhh Lalisa! Faster!!... I'm cumming!!" Jennie said breathlessly, as she wrapped her legs around Lisa's waist, that made Lisa easily thrust inside her.

"F-fuck! Jennie." Lisa mumbled at Jennie's neck.

Lalisa rubbed her clit in circular motion as she endlessly thrust her cock into her pussy. Jennie squealed when she got all over Lisa's cock, which sent Lisa to the edge.

"I'm... cumming!!" Lisa thrusted two times, and she shoots her cum inside Jennie's pussy.

Lalisa lay beside her and caught her breath. Jennie sat on her abdomen and she could feel her wet pussy.

Suddenly, Jennie grinded onto her hard cock. She let the cock slide up and down on Jennie's wet pussy, which made them both grin.

"You're still hard, Lalisa." Lisa's body shivered as Jennie licked Lisa's belly button.

Jennie put Lisa's cock inside her.

"Jenniee!" Lisa groaned when Jennie put inside her hard shaft again.

"F-fuck! Let me please you, Daddy." Jennie said sensually, then she moved her hips up and down into Lisa's cock.

Lalisa watched Jennie as she rode on her cock. She was breathing heavily as Jennie went fast, making her want to come inside her again.

She held Jennie's hips and she pounded up into her Jennie's pussy, making her jolt in pleasure as Lisa hit her g-spot.

"Lalisa!! F-faster! ...keep going!!!" Jennie encircled her arms around Lisa's neck, then she moaned loudly when Lisa fingered her clit again, making her cum.

"C-cum...inside me, Lalisa!!" Lisa changed their position. She laid Jennie on the bed and she furiously thrusted into Jennie, that made Jennie arch her back.

The bed keeps hitting the wall and it makes a squeaking sound as Lalisa keeps pounding deeply and hardly at Jennie's tight snatch.

The whole room is filled with their moans, skin slapping, and the smell of sex.

"Fuck!! I'm... cumming! " Lalisa came deep into Jennie with one final thrust.

Jennie feels so full and satisfied. Lalisa's dick is still inside her and Lalisa is laying on top of her. She started drawing some patterns on Lisa's naked back and she kissed her temple.

"Do you still feel hot, Lili?" Jennie asked, and she hugged Lisa's body possessively.

Lisa pulled away from the hug and she stared at Jennie lovingly. She pecked Jennie's lips, and smiled when she saw Jennie smiling widely at her.

Lisa thrusted deep and fast into Jennie's pussy, that made Jennie moan so loud.

'Gosh!! She didn't even give me a warning!' Jennie shouted in her thoughts.

The bed made sounds as Lalisa fucked Jennie so well. She sucked her nipple and massaged her breast while she pounded her hard cock inside Jennie's pussy.

Their moans and groaned echoed inside the soundproof bedroom, as did the sounds of their skin clapping against each other. They are both sweating so hard even though the air conditioner is on.

"Shit!!" Lisa cursed when she felt she was going to come sooner than she expected.

Jennie clenched her pussy tight onto Lisa's cock, making it tight so Lisa would feel better pleasure.

As Lisa fastened her pace, Jennie felt so full of pleasure, she let Lisa thrust herself inside her till they both cum.

"F-fuck me!! Lalisa ahhhh shit! " Jennie held onto Lisa's biceps.

Lalisa leaned down and captured Jennie's lips as she cummed inside Jennie's pussy. She kept thrusting inside Jennie, quickening her pace and pounding into her, making Jennie cum in her cock.

The Thai looked at her girlfriend, who was panting and catching her breath. She gave Jennie a kiss on her cheek and she buried her face in Jennie's neck.

Jennie thought that the night had already ended, but Lisa just took a 5 minute break before she started fucking her again.

She didn't expect that Lalisa had a lot of stamina to make love with her at night till sunrise. Their making love only stopped when Jennie passed out.

•••

J E N N I E

It was already 1 in the afternoon. Lalisa was still sleeping on top of me, and she looked so comfortable and peaceful. Her face is buried in my neck; she's hugging my waist tightly, and I'm drawing some patterns on her naked back.

I reached for my phone and I dialed Bambam's phone.

1:04PM Bam
📲 Good Afternoon, Ms. Kim.

1:04 PM
📲 I want you to find the bitch who drugged my Lalisa last night.

1:04 PM Bam 
📲 I'm going to bring her tonight to the basement.

1:05 PM 
📲 Good. See you tonight.

I immediately ended the call when I felt my Lili move. She slowly woke up, and she looked at me.

"Good morning, Nini." She said in a raspy voice, which didn't fail to turn me on, and she kissed my jaw.

"Good afternoon, Lili." I corrected her, and she looked at me with confusion. "Hon, it's already 1 in the afternoon."

"It's already 1 but I still feel so sleepy." She snuggled into my neck and she hugged my waist tightly.

"Are you that tired?" She suddenly sat up, and she saw my breast.

"SHIT!!!" She cursed and she immediately stood up from the bed, but she saw that she was also naked, that made her lie in the bed again and she hid her body using the duvet.

"Jennie I'm really sorry!! I didn't mean to do this." She apologized, and I could see tears building in her eyes.

I scooted closer to her and I hugged her naked body.

"It's fine Lili. I also love what happened to us last night." I rubbed her back soothingly, and I felt something wet drop from my bare shoulders. I looked at her and she was crying silently. "Don't cry, Lili."

"But, I just took advantage of you last night." I wiped her tears using my thumb.

"Shhh, I already told you it's fine and I also wanted that to happen." I kissed her pouting lips.

"Nini, please forgive me." I guided her head to my shoulder and she hugged my waist.

"Aigoo, Lili, did you regret what happened last night?" She looked at me while pouting, and I raised my eyebrow. "Tell me, did you regret it?"

"N-no?" She said, but more on, like a question.

"Are you asking me?" She shook her head. "Answer me confidently: did you regret it?"

"No, I didn't, but I just wanted to—." I cut her off by kissing her lips.

"You did not take advantage of me. I love what happened and I didn't stop you from doing that, but instead I willingly submitted myself to you because I wanted it to happen." I sincerely told her as I fixed her messy bed hair.

"I love you, Nini." I smiled at her and I kissed the tip of her nose.

"I love you too, Lili." She grabbed the duvet and she covered our bodies, that made me chuckle.

You already felt it, saw it, tasted it, and even marked it, but you are still shy about looking at it.

"But, why did I feel so hot last night?" She tilted her head cutely and she looked at me with confusion.

"The cocktail you drank last night had a drug on it." I answered, and she let out a deep sigh. "From now on, don't ever accept any drinks or food from someone, especially when you don't know the person who gave it to you, arraseo?"

"Ne..." She said it cutely, which made me squeal and pinched her cheeks.

She is so adorable and cute, even though she is just breathing.

All of a sudden, I heard her stomach growl. That made her blush from embarrassment.

She looked down, and she rubbed her tummy.

"Quiet." She whispered to her stomach, but I still heard it.

"What do you want to eat?" I cupped her face to make her look at me. "Food or your hot girlfriend which is me?"

She choked in the air, and I laughed.

"Nini!! Stop joking!" She whined and hid herself under the duvet.

"I'm going to cook food for your lunch, and I will be your dessert if you want." I teased and removed the duvet so I could see her cute state.

"Nini, can you please stop being a pervert just for a moment?" She asked.

I shook my head, "I'm not. I'm just asking you what you want to eat."

"But you're not food." She said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Really? However, you consume m—" She covered my mouth and she glared at me.

"Don't speak, don't talk, don't say anything perverted, don't think anything dirty, and please stop, okay?" I nodded and she removed her hand from my mouth.

"When are we going to do it again, Daddy?" I wiggled my eyebrows and I quickly ran inside the bathroom while naked because I knew she would throw a pillow at me.

"Nini!!!" I heard she shouted, that made me laugh.

I can't wait to be your wife, Lili.

We will be together forever and no one can ruin us.

I mean it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 29K 35
"So you're breaking up with me?" Jennie asked. Lisa slowly nodded her head, seeing with her own eyes how her first love slowly breaks in front of her...
226K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
925K 32.5K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...
27.9K 947 49
The secrets that were supposedly served for the Blink, slowly became hers too, for real. The simple gestures she gave to her turned out to be a new h...