the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#10:first Hang Out|

383 25 0
By cutemuffins0

hoseok's pov:

"what are you doin?"i asked him on the other line.

"𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑢𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒" i heard on the other line.

"So you can come?"

"𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡."

"no no its fine,ill just talk to ya later"

"𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒?"

"Im definantly sure"

"𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛,𝑖 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝑆𝑜 𝑏𝑦𝑒𝑒"

"okay bye jiminiee!" thats when he hung up.

he really is busy, its on he's room but he didn't tell me the whole design, he's so mean.

I wanna help him but he doesn't want me to, so i needed to respect it otherwise im doomed.

Today momma and appa are on the village, buying some things for our daily needs. Even tho im moving out in a week or so.

"oh i need to put the flower on the flower pot." i said, i forgot it yesterday but luckily it didn't rain so.

I headed to my room where my tools are, it need some water so i prepared some water bottle it has a cute hole in the top.

so it can spring out gently on the bottle.

i got my tools, and took the water bottle. there's still one hand that i can use too grab the flower pot.

But it slipped, it broke shortly into pieces.

"ohh nooo" i needed that, it costs much more than i expected and jimin bought it for me.

i wanted that, its so beautiful.

"aishhhh, what am i-" there's something right on that time had clicked on my head.

i run downstairs and headed to the living room where my phone was. Im hesitating if i should call him or no.

We'll i trusted that kid so maybe we should.

i pressed he's number, and it started ringing. I got nervous but i had to do it, im so Ashamed of my self because it was jimin's money and he allowed me too let him took advantage at it first.

"ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜?" there's a voice on the other line.

"taehyung?"

"𝑎𝑚,𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?"

"Jung hoseok" im not sure this is him,he couldnt recognise my voice so apperantly im sure its not him.

"𝑜ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑖 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑔!" he shouted on the other line that triggered my ear.

"hii, i guess this is the right time too use your number."

"𝑜ℎ,𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?"

"The pot that jimin bought for me it broke,it fell on my hands because is slippery." I confessed, my hands are really slippery because of the water bottle that i held before i took the pot.

"𝑜ℎ 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡." he said and my face lit up.

"really?, well ill order it."

"𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔,𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

"thank you so much!"

"𝑜ℎ 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔,𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 10 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠"

"okay!" then he hung up.

"i better clean up the pieces, it will hurt someone else" i used the broom and cleaned the broken pot.

when im done, i look for the garbage and disposed the pieces.
-
im on the couch, waiting for taehyung to come here and deliver the pot that i ordered.

knock knock!

maybe it's him, so i looked on the window and recognized the face. It was him alright.

I checked my self in the mirror and took my wallet from the table and sighed.

i walked towards the door, opened it and looked at him. He got my order so i smiled.

"hii!" he greeted first and handed me the pot.

"hello, come in" i suggested, in my heart i know that i could trust him.

"really?"

"yea why not??" i answered and he giggled.

"your house is nice" he complimented.

"yea, small but its our gold."

"woww, and its cozy here."

"well yea HAHA" he's so cute, i cannot.

"oh btw, here's the money" i said taking it out from my wallet.

"thank you" he took the money from me gently and put it on he's pants.

"sit here ill just do something in a minute" i gestured to him too sit on the couch and walked off.

"okay"

i walked to my room and saw that the water bottle had fallen from the night stand, i dont know how but i indeed make sure that i wont fell from the table.

i change some clothes and put on some socks.

i like being cozy, to be comfortable and for me to be happy with it.

When im finished i walked off and leave my bedroom, i walked downstairs and went to the living room.

"taehyung" i called out, he was checking on our family photos.

"oh!, uhm..sorry i didn't mean to-"

"no no its okay, no need to be sorry" i said and he nod.

"aren't you busy? Or something you need to keep an eye on your flower shop?" i asked, i didn't see some other person on the shop so maybe he's the only one who could handle it.

"nah, my cousin is there. its a delivery so i called him and he allowed me."

"oh okay!" i said Whisper-shouted.

"uh btw, im going to do the flower thing." i said and he nodded.

"are you going to do that alone?" he asked and i nod.

"do you want to help me?"

"yes! I mean sure" he is so cute for nothing oh my god.

"okay then letss goo!" i said and he happily nodded and we walked off.
-
We are now going to put the flower on the flower pot, its definitely growing the colors of it is getting much more better than i saw it the other day.

"the colors are wonderful" i said and he literally giggled at me.

"it is because, the flower is healthy." i looked at him with an unusual expression.

"really? That's great then"

"yea"

"taehyung"

"hm?"

"is jiminie your only freind?"

"well honestly yes." he looked away at me, i must be so fast to asked him about it.

"oh, sorry for asking that question" i looked at him with my sincere eyes.

"its okay hyung, its just traumatizing." i couldn't asked him why, I'll press him too much if i do.

"hey its okay" i comforted him and he smiled at me, that boxy smile is nothing more special too my life, now.

"im your freind, you can trust me." i said with a smile so this situation can be a litter good.

"really!?"

"yes"

"yey!" he shortly said and hugged me, he's so warm and comfy.

i patted he's back, the hug was so tight causing for me too not breath properly.

"t-tae i cant b-breathe.."

"oh! Sorryy!"  he said and immediately back off and proceed to do the flower process.

"its fine that's a little shocking, but your hugs are nice. I could just hug you every day" i said and he giggled.

"i learned it from jiminie"

"hm, he really is a hugger"

"he is" and we both giggled.

"hey do you want anything?" i asked, he just shook his head.

"its okay hyung, i ate before i came here"

"okay that's good"

"and its finished" the flower pot is finish, its beautiful.

"omyy, itss so pretty!" i said and looked at it with awe.

"i know hyung"

"thank you for helping me!" i said and hugged him tight.

"no prob hyung"

"imma put this on my room, so i can check it everyday" i said and held the beautiful pot.

"that's good, so i say this is our first hang out hyung?"

"basically yes" we got up and i suggest that we can go inside now because i think its going to rain.

                      ---  ------  ---
                            Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...
12K 690 25
After an accident, Yoongi was left paralyzed from the waist down. Being his misfortune he picked up drawing and loved to draw the scenery outside of...
48.2K 3.5K 35
Min Yoongi decided to marry hoseok and live a happy life . But, Hoseok turns his life upside down. Yoongi regrets marrying the other. Warning : MATUR...
10.9K 694 26
yoongi and hoseok had met in middle school. at first yoongi thought hoseok was a loud obnoxious boy and hoseok thought that yoongi was a cold hearted...