Beating the Buzzer | Book 1 i...

η”± dontworryboutit123

Book One : USC series 18+ Ayanna Heart Reeling from betrayal of her ex, Captain of the basketball team for UC... ζ›΄ε€š

Aesthetics
Face Claims
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
epilogue
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter 2+

nineteen

42.5K 861 299
η”± dontworryboutit123

Instagram
1:55

Carson Addams

I rolled over in bed to to clasp my arm around Ayanna's waist. Finding contact with her warm body, I pulled her as close as possible to me and found comfort in the crook of her neck.

It was almost one in the afternoon but due to the blackout shades keeping the sunlight out, it looked to be around midnight. I preferred it that way since we were so high up.

It's nice living in a high rise since you get the chance to see the rain fall, the lightning striking, the outlook over the city,and the clouds on the horizon. But the one downfall would have to be getting woken up at the ass crack of dawn as the sunlight beams into your windows.

I knew that any minute now Dominic would be bursting his fat ass into my room to wake me up for our morning workout. Just because we are on a three week break doesn't mean it's an opportunity to slack off.

No day off.

If the team comes back and thinks that we are having a repeats of the week after Thanksgiving, they are highly mistaken. You don't make championships by slacking off and playing around.

Trust and believe that we will be champions.

My hands trailed up her stomach slowly, her body twitched slightly at the feel my fingertips against her soft skin. They brushed over her rib cage and past the swell of her breast. I palmed her breast, squeezing lightly as she let out a moan.

"I knew that you were awake," I tease as she places a hand over her eyes. I cleared my throat of it's grogginess as she opened her eyes.

"Why is it so dark in here?" She questions as I fumble around for the remote that controls the shades.

Once I press the button, the room is filled with buzz of the motors running. She watches as the shades are pulled back and tucked into the corner all on their on. She then rolls over and curls her body into mine.

"What are we doing today?" My gaze drops to her tracing my tattoos that are inked all over my chest. Her fingertips feel gentle against my skin, lightly brushing over them as she traces.

"We have to workout in a few minutes," I tell her referring to me and Dominic." But then after that there is nothing planned yet. We could go out- just you and me if you want."

She ponders on it for a minute as she lets out a sigh. "But then he's going to bitch about being left alone."

It was cute the way she worried about Dominic. They had barely really known each other. Besides the parties and seeing each other in passing, they were practically strangers up until a few months ago.

Now they acted like siblings who've shared the same womb. I know that made their parents happy to see their children getting along well. Dominic and Ayanna were both grown adults so they had no reason to throw tantrums, and act like they were still toddlers crying over a toy.

The fact that Dominic is just so in love with her best friend is just the icing on the cake.

"That should give me time to organize and wrap some of these gifts then." She rolled over onto her back and stretched. Her nose scrunched up as her arms rose over her head, a sliver of her tattooed skin peaked out due to her shirt rising.

That looked like a good stretch.

I brushed my fingers across her stomach, finally taking in the ink that she had. She told me that all of her tattoos were meaningful— she could never get a tattoo that was pointless.

I may be biased-but my favorite tattoo of hers is the one behind her ear.

She was my angel... no matter what happened.

"What has you smiling so hard right now?" Ayanna leans up on her elbows as she questions me and it's an arched brow.

"That's private information ma'am." I flick her nose as she scrunches it on impact. My hand reaches out and gently grabs her cheek. I press three quick kisses to the opposite cheek before getting out of bed.

"I'll be back." I said in my Arnold Schwarzenegger voice as I pointed at her.

That sent her into a fit of cackles— not laughing or snorts, but cackles.

God I was so in love with this girl.

I walked into the bathroom and started to get ready for the gym. I removed my boxers and headed into our closet. I pulled out some black basketball shorts and a black dry fit muscle shirt before slipping on my sneakers and walking out.

I walked out to find Ayanna flat on her stomach as she scrolled through her phone. Her sleep shorts were lifted up a little giving me a perfect view of her ass.

A smirk formed on my face as I walked towards her and smacked her ass, grabbing a chunk of it while I was at it. She let out a pained gasp as she turned around, her face scrunched up as she laughed through the pain .

"Carson!" She whined through her chuckles. My hand was still on her ass so I started to soothe the pain by rubbing it softly.

"That hurt." She pouted as I leaned down and pecked her pouty lips." I'm sorry." I whispered giving her another one as I pulled away.

"Apology not accepted," She turned around and continued whatever she was doing before I walked in.

"Oh really?" I questioned before I got on top of the bed and hovered over her.

My elbow kept me stabilized so that my full body weight wouldn't crush her body. My other hand snaked around her throat, causing her to arch her back as I leaned over her face.

"I'm sorry, Angel." I apologized again as I swooped down and pressed my lips to hers.

Taking the stubborn route today, she shook her head no. I let out a soft growl as I through my head back before connecting my lips to hers again.

"Accept my apology, you stubborn ass woman." I grumbled against her lips as I brushed my nose against hers.

A hint of a smile began to form on her lips.

"I've already accepted it," she says as I loosen my grip on her neck."I just wanted more kisses."

I nip at her bottom lip as she pulls back with a smile."Go to your workout before Dominic storms into the room."

I huffed out a laugh as I pinched her cheeks.

"Have fun," Her voice follows me as I head out of the door.

Just as I exit the room Dominic comes out of his.

"Ready to put in this work?" He slaps my arm as I approach him.

"Born ready, baby." I respond with a grin.

Ayanna Heart

It had been at least two hours since Carson and Dom left. I had gotten up and ready to hang around the living room until they told me what the plan was for today. I had wrapped the gifts that needed to be wrapped and was now bored out of my mind.

Christmas was in exactly three days and I had a little extra surprise for Carson.

I jumped off of the couch as I ran to my suitcase. I hadn't completely unpacked my bags while he was in the room. I didn't want to spoil the surprise before he saw it on me.

I pulled out the periwinkle blue lace set that I had bought before we left. Turning towards the mirror I held up the piece of lace against my body.

I pursed my lips as I tilted my head. I never did anything like this for Edwards— although if I did i'm sure he wouldn't have appreciated it anyway.

I hope that he likes it...

Hearing the elevator ding, I quickly stuffed the lingerie into my suitcase and turned my attention to the closet. I pulled out a sweat suit outfit with flared bottoms. The second options was an oversized graphing hoodie with baggie bottoms.

Not even a few seconds later did I hear two sets of feet coming into our room. I turned my head just as they entered the closet, the both of them covered in sweat.

"Hey," I cheesed as Carson began to take his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He walked towards me with that stupid fucking grin on his face.

"Nope- nuh unt." I shook my head as he advanced on me." I just took a shower, you better not."

That only made him run towards me instead of walk. I let out a scream as I was lifted into the air over his shoulder. My stomach dipped as I looked down at the floor— fuck was he tall.

"Put me down you cyclop mother fucker," I hit as his back as Dominic stood in the corner recording.

"Are you not going to help me, you asshole?" I whined as Carson slapped my ass. He walked out of the closet and towards the bed.

I prepared for the impact of the soft mattress coming in contact with my back. A gasp of air left my lips as he swooped down and pressed his lips against mine.

We would've gotten lost in the taste of the each other if a certain cock blocking idiot didn't clear his throat.

Carson pulled back with a groan and pushed himself off of the mattress. He stood up and crossed his arms as he stared at his best friend.

"None of that." Dominic wagged his finger as he spoke sternly.

"Oh put a sock in it." I flicked him off as I scooted to the bottom she of the bed. "What are we doing today?"

I didn't feel like staying in the penthouse all day. I was in New York—I wanted to explore and do touristy stuff.

"Can you show me where you spent your summers?" I asked as I adjusted the waistband of my gym shorts.

"Do you want to meet my grandparents today or on Christmas?" He questioned as Dominic made his exit out of the room. I nodded my head eagerly as I walked back towards the shower and picked out my outfit.

It was freezing from what the weather app told me so I decided on the sweats. After changing I threw in some simple jewelry and attached a claw clip to my hair.

By the time Carson was out of the shower, I was finishing up my make up by running some lip balm over my lips. Carson had come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and a hand towel drying his wet hair.

"You're drooling Angel," he teased as he picked out his item of clothing.

Black sweats and a matching hoodie.His black puffer and matching beanie. To top it all off, he matched me and wore his white air forces.

"Copy cat." I scuffed playfully as he shrugged his shoulders. " You love it."

"I do." I admitted as he helped pull me off
of the ground. I closed my make-up bag and carried it back to the bathroom.

I entered the closet and grabbed my phone and purse as he spritzed on cologne.

He turned towards me with a happy gleam in his eyes. I could tell that he was happy about me meeting his grandparents today.

"Ready?" He questioned as he rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Mhmm." I hummed happily as he gave me a proper kiss on the lips.

Our tongues intertwined as his grip tightened on my neck. A moan slipped through my lips as he bit at my bottom lip. His tongue dominated mine as it caressed the roof of my mouth.

I wanted to kiss him forever if I could.

I let out a hum as I pulled away from him, my hands palmed his chest as I craned my neck to look up at him."Let's go before we end up going no where."

"I love my grandparents but that sounds like a better plan." He grinned roguishly as his hands scaled up my waist and pushed me into the dresser.

His lips set my skin on fire as they met with my neck. I rolled my head trying to interrupt his kisses but he held me still.

"Carson please." I begged as I gripped his arms.

He let out a grunt as he backed away and grabbed my hands.

"Let's go, Angel."

We walked down the stairs to see Dominic sitting on the couch with a bored look on his face.

"Took you two long enough," he grunted in annoyance as he got up and headed towards the elevator. " This is the last time i'm coming in a trip without my significant other."

Technically he didn't have a significant other just yet but whatever.

I belted out a chuckle as me and Carson walked into the elevator after him.

Speaking of said significant other, I pulled out my phone and began to reply to the messages that had been blowing my phone up over the past fifteen minutes.

Skylar was going on about how she missed Marcus. There were also a few text where she ranted about her twin being an annoying asshole who, quote on quote,"lives to make my life a living hell."

That was nothing new.

Elizabeth's younger brother already wrecked his brand new car. She was having a grand time listening to her parents rip him a new one.

But overall she was just glad that he was okay.

Sade's step-brother was asking if I was still in a relationship. After finding out that I was, he went into a full mental breakdown— Sade sent video evidence.

Half of it was filled with her hyena cackles.

Jora was on some beach getting tanned, and checking out anything with anything that walked by.

Rhegan was shoving her face with every type of macaroon that was placed in front of her. Taylor had a week off for Christmas so they were spending every moment together.

Those were the times when Rhegan was truly the happiest.

I filled them in on what was going on over here. They spammed my phone when they saw that I was meeting his grandparents.

I mentally laughed at Lizzie texting that I had to be "wifey material if I was meeting the grandparents this soon."

I would hope that I was wifey material...

Is it too soon to think that ?

Clicking the lock button on my phone, I stuffed it into my purse and turned my attention to the guys. They were having a full on conversation about lord only knows what.

The bell to the elevator ringed indicating that it was time to get off.

After we exited the elevator, we made our way through the lobby and towards the double doors of the building.

The black range rover sat pretty in front of the building as we walked out. Carson opened the door for me to get in while Dominic waited for a passing car to go by before opening his door.

When we were all buckled up and settled into the SUV, the driver pulled off and headed towards the Bronx.

My nerves started to ease up the closer we got towards the neighborhood. My nails dig into the skin of my thumb as my attention shifted to Dominic.

He kept his head turned towards the windows, looking at the scenery as we passed by.

A hand grabbed my own and wrapped them tightly around my fingers to keep me from picking at my skin.

"Relax, Angel." Carson's tone was soothing as his minty breath fluttered against my skin, sending a chill throughout my body.

"They're going to love you."

I hoped so— I knew how family oriented he was.

I gave him my best convincing smile as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. His hand lingered around my head for a little bit longer before he pulled back.

"You are very hard to not like, Ayanna." He whispered in my ear a few seconds later.

"You'll be fine— I promise."

With that last bit of encouragement, I leaned my head against his shoulder and enjoyed the rest of the ride.

Carson pointed out the basketball court that he fell in love with the game on, his favorite sandwich shops, where he had his first fight.

He showed me it all.

A few minutes later the car was coming to a rolling stop. I literally felt my heart fall into the pit of my stomach as Carson opened the door .

I gathered my things and held onto Carson's hand. Once outside of the car he tucked me into his side and began the walk into the store:

He looked around as if he was an actual costumer, picked up a few things as well. Dominic followed behind and picked up a few things that I knew Collin would object to.

As I went to tease him, he sent me a warning glare as if to tell me to shut my fat mouth.

I waved him off as I picked up a cherry coke, white chocolate reese's cups, and a bag of kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips.

The counter was left unattended when we walked up, resulting in Carson ringing the bell none stood.

A male's voice yelled out in portuguese as their footsteps grew louder.

"Patience, patience," Carson's grandfather raised a hand as he walked out of the back room. He had yet to notice Carson due to him staring at his feet.

"You remind me of my grandson, ringing that damn bell non stop."

That's when he finally looked up and noticed his grandson smiling at him with that charming smile of his.

"Hey pop-pop," Carson waved as his grandfather stammered for his wife.

The old man threw his hands around Carson's neck as his wife came out asking what all the fuss was about. After nearly fainting, she joined in on the hug as well.

"What about me?" Dominic pouted.

"Not everything is about you, Dominic." I hissed as Carson pulled away from his grandparents.

"And who is this?" His grandmother asked as she assessed me.

"Nana, pop-pop," Carson started off not even bothering to hide the excitement behind n his tone.

"This is my girlfriend. Ayana."

She's meeting the grandparents!!!

What do you think they're reaction to
her will be ?

Thoughts on this chapter?!?!

What do you think will happen next...

Xoxo, Lexi

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

237K 8K 133
Trope: Sisters roommate "Elizabeth." I choke out. "Yeah?" "I need you to let me go, if you don't, I'll lose myself in you and won't go out to that g...
Introducing Ivy η”± Jessie Lee

青少年小说

259K 7.6K 31
Colton Adams, son of professional football player Garrett Adams, is the typical Hollywood golden boy despite being from New York. Colton lives in his...
6.8K 138 13
Read the book and find out ------------------------------ this book has a LOT of smut, but I will be robbing you guys for fun every once in awhile. ...