Uta no Prince-sama Scenarios...

By Natsume4321

How would the beautiful princes react to different scenarios??? There is only one way to find out and that's... More

When you hug them...
When you give them the song you composed...
When you cook them dinner...
When you shop with them...
When you watch a movie with them...
When you ask them for a piggy back ride...
When they hear you sing...
When you tell them you are pregnant...
When they see you naked by accident...
When you ask them who they like...
When they see your baby for the first time...
When they are sick and you take care of them...
When you two accidentally kiss...
When they interact with your kids...
When both of you share an umbrella...
When they meet Snow-chan...
Christmas Special...
When you two first meet each other...
When they read fanfics of them...
When they swap their personalities...
Answers to the Previous Chapter
When your kids are upset with their dad...
Your wedding night? Sort of. I honestly don't know...
Part 2
When they meet your parents...
Part Two...
Valentine Special~
A glimpse into your married life...
When you hold their hand in public...
When he comes home drunk...
When they are tricked into watching 50 shades of Grey...
When you go living with them...
When they see you crying...
When their child tells them they are dating...
Perks of dating Ren
Perks of dating Otoya
Not a Goodbye

When you get into a fight with him...

4.6K 105 49
By Natsume4321

You two are fighting over the colour of the 'dress' ;)

Cecil: White and gold. Black and blue. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. No. Yes. Ha! Princess~ That's not fair~! *he pretends to cry while you just roll your eyes* I swear it's white and gold not blue and black. You are blind then. Wahhhh~ You are so mean! *you stick your tongue out* Who says I was ever nice you good-for-nothing prince. *he dramatically wails even more* It's just a dress, princess. Fine. You are right. *he sniffs while you smirk at him* You give in too easily, stupid.

Ren: *you shout incoherently while he just smiles at you* Are you blind?! It is BLUE and BLACK! Oh wait, you are too blinded by the love of your "fangirls" to be able to see properly - *he claps his hand on your mouth, shutting you up* Little lamb~ I will look at the dress again. But... If it's still white and gold for me, you give me a kiss and if it is white and gold, I give you a kiss. Okay? Fine! I would be rig- Wait a minute! *he smirks* You pervert!   

Reiji: For. The. Last. Time. You. Are. Wrong. It's white and gold. *he shakes his head playfully* Nope! It is blue and black, angel~ *you throw anything that comes in your hand at him* Oiiii! Angel! *he barely misses the fork aimed at him* That might have hit my eye! Whoops~ I missed. Angel~ *he weeps in the corner of the room*

Camus: *you both are staring in each other's eyes* It's not worth it, (Y/N). I won't lose to you. *you try your hardest not to blink but your eyes kept twitching* Blue and black. Na-na. It's white and gold. I am a Count. That doesn't make a difference. *his eyes twitches slightly* I am right. I wouldn't agree with - *you suddenly gasp and point behind him* What? Hahahaha~ You blinked! *he sighs in frustration at your childish antics while you run around like an idiot* 

xXx

Question: What colour did you see? Blue and black? White and gold? It was really weird for me since at first I saw white and gold then it just changed in front of my eyes. Weird. 

Natsume-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...