EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 6

1.6K 38 2
By 21FishBitStar12

And so Raven, Apple, Princess, Lizzy, Maddie, Briar, Roberth, Catlin and Devon, find themselves falling down the rabbit hole once again, this time as a shortcut across all of Wonderland to get to the Queen of Heart's palace.

The gang fall down the hole and are thrown out as they land on each other. The got only to realise that they are nowhere near the palace.

"Rabbit this wasn't a shortcut at all." Lizzy said.

"Oh dear we took a wrong turn at the flying teapot, this way." He said and they followed him through another entrance.

Lizzy's mother is in danger from a wild card, Courtly Jester. Courtly wants to find the storybook of legends and sign her name in Lizzy's place in order to steal her destiny as the next Queen of Hearts, oh this is hexciting! The white knight is dueling with the red knight so that the girls could finally escape Wonderland high.

"Those guys, they fled the scene!" Chase said now realising their disappearance.

"And that means their school day is over." White said Chase dodged his attacks.

"It was my sworn duty not to let that happen. I'll bring them back if it'sthe last thing I do!" Xhase said as he got on his horse and rode off and the white knight got om his horse as the two faught.

At the Queen of Hearts castle the guests have bgun to enter but rhey have to got through the gate check first.

"Name?"

"Jeff the aligator."

"Right then in you go." The guard said and he was let in. Courtly lopped out of a bush.

"Name?"

"I can't remember."

"Right then in you go." The guard said while up on the branch of a tree.

"Meow." Kitty appeared. "Mom!... she must already be inside." She said and smiled to disappear.

"Name?"

"Bill the Lizard."

"Right then in you go." The guard said and Courtly strutted to the front where the guards stopped her.

"I'm just in time for the party." She said.

"Name please?" The guard asked.

"Courtly Jester." She said.

"Jester aye what a big surprise you're bot on the list can't come int step aside." He said as the ither guard lushed her aside.

"Name please?"

"Johnny."

"Right then in you go." The guard said and Courtly yelled in anger.

"Can't let Courly in she's just a joker shove her into the bottom of the deck where she belongs." She muttered angrily as she shoved people but then a card popped up fromt he spell book.

"Oh What's this. Just say the who you want to be and that's the you that they will see oh hmhmhm oh this is going to be fun she walking up to the guards again.

"Step aside, I'm on my way to see my mom." She said as the guard stopped her.

"Listen didn't I already tell you to get lost." The guard said.

"Oh I should hope not after all that's no way yo talk to Lizzy Hearts, your princess." She said as she swiped the card over her face and a picture of Lizzy appeared over her face and the Guards eyes turned purple.

"I must see my mother." She said and the two guards stepped aside.

"Yes your royal highness, please forgive me." He said.

"Not likely." She said as she walked by them as they trembled. Princess watched from the sky in shock.

"Oh no, she's impersonating Lizzy with magic." She said as she flew towards up withing the inner walls of the castle.

"Now to get my hands on the Storybook of legends, which means catching the Cheshire cat, oh maybe my dear sweet mother has seen her." Courtly grinned. A little frog came to announce the arrival of tue Queen.

"All hail the Queen of Hearts and her amazing skills at crochet." The frog announced and the Queen was quickly brought along as the crowd cheered.

"That's right, it's my birthday and I'm going to play crochet and everyone is going to watch me." She said as she was given hwr mallet.

"But your majesty more Guests have arrived." A fish butler said.

"Oh~! Presents." She said excited as she sped walk to the first present and her throne was brought and she sat down.

"Presenting Lord Unicorn." The fish butler said snd the unicorn gave her a gift and she shook it qnd threw it om the pile behind her which was then taken to the castle.

"Presenting uh um." The fish man said confused as the Queen disappeared from her chair and onto the crochet field.

"Ball!" She called and a little porcupine brough it over, the Quuen swung her mallet making the little well dressed animal duck, the ball hit an aligator teen in the gut then hot the hanmer head man before it stopped just in front of of the arc but the a frog servant kicked it in.

"Nice shot your majesty." He said and everyone cheered.

"Oh this is such fun, I'm thr happiest Queen in the world, except oh I'm the most miserable Queen in the world I had been so looking forward seeing my dead daughter Lizzy on my birthday." She aaid as ahe plopped on her chair that was rapiy rought over as she fell.

"Of course your majesty." The frog servant said.

"More presents." The fish servsnt offered and the Queen squealed with joy. On top of a card tower the Cheshire cat was lazing about when Kitty appeared next to her.

"Mom, there you are." Kitty said.

"Kitty, waht a purrfect surprise what are you doing here and mot in ever after?" Cheshire asked.

It's a long story, more importantly do you have the storybook of legends?" Kitty asked.

"Well, that's a long story too, let's see where shall I begin?" Cheshire grinned.

Meanwhile the White and Red Knight were still going at it.

"You fight gallantly white knight, I'll give you that." Chase said.

"As do you, pity you fight for thw wrong side. Yield!" White yelled.

"No you yield!" Chase yelled.

"No you yield!" Whte yelled as they further but not so cery far from the the gang pooped out of a rabbit hole still no where near the castle.

"What! This isn't the palace." Lizzy said.

"Oh dear my sense of direction is less sensitive inside of the ground--"

"My mother is in danger rabbit. Please, please just get me to the palace." Lizzy said in panic and fear.

"Oh my oh dear, yes your highness. This way." The White rabbit said as the jumped into the lens sen of a pair of glasses

Back at the palace the Queen sighs.

"Presenting the wlrus and the carpenter." The fish servant said and they arrived but the harshly pushed aside by Courtly.

"Step aside, Royalty coming through." She said and hopped onto the Queens lap.

"Mother It's your precious little girl come home for your birthday." Courtly said and the Queen got up angrily making Courtly fall.

"Foul intruder, Guards! This wild card has crashed my party, off with her head, in fact off with all of her." The Quuen said.

"Oops forgot, is that any way to greet your long lost daughter." Courtly said swiping the card over her face.

"Lizzy...unhand her you fools, can't you see this is my long lost daughter, go find that Jester girl who was just here a moment ago." The Queen said confusing thebguards and they looked to the fish servant and he shrugged his shoulders and they look back at Courtly who was with the Queen.

"Is it reaaly truly my dear sweet princess I have nissed you so much aince you've been gone I haven't been the same I'm so glad to have you back." The Queen said.

"Good to be back, oh my look at all these guests you are ever so popular has the Cheshire cat popped in hmm, habe you seen her?" Courtly asked and in the sky Princess watched it all she would have intervened uf she could but it might habe caused a panic and the last theing they needed was Courtly knowing they were out of Wonderland high and on guard.

"I gotta find the Cheshire cat." She said and flew away.

"And then I tied the lion's tail to a table and you' never guess who I put in the punch bowl." Cheshire giggled.

"Mom this is an emergency, I don't care about the party, I beed to know what you've done to the storybook of legends. Do you still have it?" Kitty asked.

"Oh that old thing well you know they won't let you in here without a gift." Cheshire said.

"So the Queen has it?" Jitty asked.

"Not exactly, see those present down there?" Cheshire said.

"The book is with them!" Kitty said.

"Those gifts are going to where my gift already is, behind that door in thr Queens present room." Cheshire said.

"Then all I have to do us sneak in and grab it, thanks mom." Kitty said.

"Kitty, kitty there you are!" Princess said flying towards them.

"Princess?" Kitty said.

"Hi miss Cheshire." Princess greeted.

"Hello dear." Cheshire said.

"Kitty, Miss Cheshire Courtly is here and she used magic to impersonate Lizzy and she's also looking for Miss Cheshire." Princess said.

"She's hunting you down because you have the storybook of legends." Princess said.

"Oh if she's hunting me down she might have to catch me first." Cheshire said.

"Princess I know where the book is." Kitty said.

"Really where is it?" Princess asked.

"It's in there the queens Present room." Kitty said pointing to the door.

"That's great, now come one we've got to get that book. Bye Miss Cheshire." Princess said as she flew off as Kitty disappeared.

The two girls made it to the door and Princess transformed, landing on her feet.

"That was so much easier than I hexpected." Kitty said but the two gasped when they got in, seeing mountains upon mountains of presents.

"Or maybe not." Princess said as the walked in.

"Oh no, oh no,no,no!" Kitty said panicking.

"Calm down Kitty, we're just gonna habe to get some help." Princess said as she gulped looking at the presents. Not jnwoing that the storybook was at the top pf one of the piles.

Courtly is still with the Queen,but has groen tired of the Queens constant rambling.

"You know I was thinking of cancelling this party because both days just aren't the same without you." The Queen said tsking Courtly by surprise as she pinxhed her cheek.

"How nice, now about that cat--"

"But then I though what if my dear sweet Lizzy shows up and now look you have." The Queen said joyfully.

"Mother, the cat." Courtly said.

"Oh the Cheshire cay showed up hours ago, she gave me some book It's with the other gifts in the present room." The Queen said.

"Of course where else would the presents be. Ah in honor of your birthday I say we play a game hm?" Courtly said.

"Oh! I love games." He Queen said.

"Yes. See I call this one the opposite game when everyone tells you anything it means the opposite hello mom." Courtly said.

"Hello, oh! Hello!" The Queen said now understanding the game.

"Ugh someone's playing without a full deck." Courtly said.

"Yoy do realise pf course that she is not your daughter." The frog servant said.

"Of course she is not my daughter at all, ohohoho this is going to be fun!" The Queen laughed.

Courtly is pushing through the crowd, when she saw Kitty and Princess. "What's this Kitty Cheshire and Princess Swan, who left the cat flap open, here's what I get for leaving that ridiculous red knight in charge." She sighed.

The red knight was taken down but he got back up and the two continued to fight the red knight used an opportunity to jump on his horse and ride away, but the knight followed suite and the knights then fought on their horses...again.

The gang finally made it to the gstes of the castle. "Step aside." Lizzy said.

"Yes you highness again." The guard said.

"Again?" Roberth asked but Devon shrugfed his shoulders equally confused.

"My mother there she is!" Lizzy said happily.

"Lizzy." Raven called.

"Guys." Kitty said as she appears before them and Princess came right after.

"Kitty, Princess. Did yoy gius find the storybook of legends?" Raven Roberth asked.

"Yes! Well uh sort of." Kitty said.

"We know where it is but we need help to find it Courtly is already here so we need to hurry, come on." Princess said and they followed them to the present room.

Lizzy ran to her mother who was playing crochet. "Mother oh mother I'm so happy to see you I missed so, oh mother I love you so much." Lizzy said shocking the Queen.

"You love me, how dare you! I most certainly do not love you!" The Queen said shocking Lizzy.

"You, you don't love me?" She asked.

"Of course not, not at all and by the way you look horrid." The Queens said making poor Lizzy tear up.

"I don't understand." She cried as the Queen giggled. "Mother this isn't making sense, I've missed you so much and I thought that you still loved me, finally we're together and after all thia time and bow you say all these horrible things." Lizzy cried.

"Oh you are at this game,oh sorry sorry I meant bad oh did I just lose?" The Queens asked.

"Game? I don't under-- oh is this an opposite game?" Lizzy asked.

"No!" The Queen giggled.

"Then it's time to start the game." Lizzy said and hugged her mother who sighed with relief.

"Oh good of course I love you Lizzy." The Queen said hugging her daughter.

"I've missed you too mother." Lizzy said and the crowd awed at their touching moment.

"Now you are here let's enjoy the party." The Queen said.

"Wait, first I need to warn you Courtly Jester is on her way here, that Joker plans to steal your crown!" Lizzy said shocking the Queen.

"Dethrone me! Courtly Jesterbut,but she was just here, Guards search the palace!" The queen yelled as the spell on her broke.

"And bring us Courtly Jester!" Lizzy yelles alongside her mother as the card guards appeared.

In the present room, present are still being brought in as Courtly is furiously lookig for the book.

"Where is it! Where is it!" Courtly said as she threw present after present. "Some tart dishes, some tea cozies and not a single book, wait a now What's with all this searching by hand I'm magical. To find the item which you seek just say theses words and here's a peak!" Courtly said as she read the spell book and a gialn hand came out of it as it wen through a present pile and picked up a heap of present before putting it down until it finally found the storybook.

"Hexellent! Now to get up there." She said as she closed the book and walked to where the book was while behind her the door to the present room opened to reveal the gang walking throught the door.

"It's in here." Kitty said as they all walked in.

Ooking for something, well good news ladies I believe I found it, the much sought after Storybook of legends!" Courtly said from above the pile, the storybook right at her feet and picked it up. "Oh It's a bit heafty isn't it." She said and the Kitty appears beside her.

"I'll be hally to take it off you hands." Kitty said as she pounced ofr it but courty dodged.

"Take this!" Princess yelled in hwr swan farm and started pecking at Courtly.

"Hey quit it hey stop it, get off!" Courtly siad pudhing her off.

"Whoa!" Princess said getting her balance back after a few rolls in the air. Everyone gasped as they saw Kitty fall but as you know.

"Are you alright?" Apple asked.

"I always land on my feet." Kitty said and Raven and Roberth glared and disappeared in a swirl of purple and green smoke.

"Now to sign my destiny." Courtly said opening the book. "Let's see Lizzy Hearts, Lizzy Hearts, Lizzy Hearts." She said looking for Lizzy's page.

"That destiny does not belong to you!" Princess said as she dove towards Courtly as Roberth and Raven landed on a pile of presents.

"Come on Raven, Roberth you can do it!" Apple said.

"Hey watch it!" Courtly said as she ducked from another dive from Princess, while Raven and Roberth tried again.

"Ah finally here we are Lizzy Hearts." Courtly said as the quil appeared.

"No!" Princess said.

"Out with the old in with the--" Courtly was about to sign when Raven and crashed into her taking the book.

"No!" Raven said as she grabbed the book, but fell over along with it.

"Raven are you okay?" Roberth said appearing beside her. As the book fell to the ground.

"You'll pay for that!" Courtly said as she raised the spell book making the two gasp.

"Oh recognise my little book do you?" Courtly asked.

"You don't understand the power your playing with Courtly." Raven said.

"That's some seriously dangers magic you got there just, put it down." Roberth said.

"Well someone's got to pick up where mummy and daddy left off, might as well be me." Courtly said making the two scowl.

"Fancy that lowly Courtly Jester inherit the power of two Queens and a Dark Sorcerer no less. Well you can be sure Little Raven and Roberth once I've conquered wonderland Ever After is next on my list. She said shocking the both of them.

"With this spell I lay waste to the past and seal your fate with a savage blast!" Courtly chanted aiming the blast at them. The two tried to teleport out of there but were blasted in the process and hid behind a pile pf presents.

"Where are you? Where are you? I'm oging to get you." Courtly said sinisterly as she summoned more orbs to blast to her palm

"Hey!" Princess yelled as she landed on a like of presents.

"Why don't you pick on some your own magic." She said.

"Well What's the little birdy going to do, peck me to death!" Courtly mocked.

"There more to this little birdie than you realise Courtly." Princess said as her body glowed transforming her. Her hair turned white and the green wings on her back came to life and she flew into the air wand in hand. "Let's dance." She saud and charged at Courtly with blasts of her own, she dodged sending blasts at Princess, but her with the aerial advantage dodged them all.

Courtly noticed the two running off and send a blast towards them and dodged a blast from Princess. "Leave them alone!" Princess yelled.

"She too powerful for us!" Raven said as they got to the others.

"Raven and Roberth can't fight back, not without their full powers." Briar said.

"But the only way she can get her full powers is if oh!" Maddie said in shock.

"Is if they sign their page in the storybook of legends." Apple said and walked towards them.

"But we can't! Ugh!" Raven said as they duck from an incoming attack.

"Get back here you little pest!" Courtly yeled as she and Princess continued to fight.

"It would mean--"

"It doesn't have to eman you become the Evil Queen or the Dark Sorcerer. Raven I know I alwus wanted you to become your mom,but I don't think it's in either of yoy to become your parents, your heart is too good Raven and your heart is full of love for Princess. The decision is yours you guys it always has been." Apple said and handed them the book.

"Let go of me!" Princess yelled as everyone now sees that Princess is trapped in a net.

"Haha! I've got you now, little birdy!" Courtly said as she summoned a handfull of orbs that swirled around her to fire at Princess.

"Either way I believe in you both." Apple said and with determination Roberth opened the book to their pages which were next to wach other and took the quill as it appeared and signed the book and Raven took the book and signed as well.

Raven Queen and Roberth Von Bart finally signed the storybook of legends and inherited the evil powers of their parents.

The book rose to the air and blasted the twoo with their parents magic as their evil laughter rings out.

Is Apple right and thinking that Raven good nature and Roberth's love will allow them to stay good or will this make her evil.

"Yeah narrator excuse us, but things are happening fast down here." Maddie said as the process to inheriting their pwoers is complete as they opened their eyes on a dark aura of green and Purple glowed from them as they smirked.

"There she is, get her!" The card huards arrived.

"Guards it is I your Princess Lizzy Hearts." Courtly said.

"Don't look at her she's lying!" Princess said as she grabbed the net.

"Seize those two at once." Courtly commanded.

"Right away your highness!" The guard yeled and jumped down and surrounded the two.

Roberth smirked and used his magic to send them flying on their way. Surprised Courtly sent a large balst towards them. As the two adore their new found power they noticed the attack teleported out of the way.

They appeared on a pile next to Courtly and Raven sent her own blasts to Courtly, Roberth glanced at Princess who was still in the air and scoffed as he snapped his fingers and sent her back to everyone else.

"Princess are you okay?" Catlin asked as Princess appeared before them.

"I'm fine but what happened? What's going on why are they acting like that?" Princess said.

"I'm sorry Princess, but Raven and Roberth signed the book." Devon said helping her up to her feet. Hearing the news Princess gasped.

"Roberth no..." she said sadly.

"Don't worry Princess, Raven and Roberth are stronger then those dark powers.

Courtly sent blasts toeards them but Roberth had already put up the barrier to protect them as he yawned in boredom making Raven snicker, once Courtly's attack was done Roberth lut down the barrier and Raven spread her arms to release slicing forms of magic.

Courtly jumped from present pile to present pile to dodge. "Ugh, their magic is too strong, ther has to be a better spell in here." Courtly said as she flipped to pages of the book loking for a strong enoung spell but the book glowed green and purple and floated right into Raven and Roberth's hands.

"There's more then one way to read a book Jester!" Raven said said in a distorted voice.

The book flew out of Courtly hands and into the theirs as the book melted into their hands. "Mmmm, there all done." Roberth said and they launched into the air as their flaming aura's surround them as Courtly cowers in fear. They send a savage blast towards Courtly who miserably blocked their attack as she's sent into the presents below her.

"And now to finish you." They said as they landed and walked towards her and laughed maniacally magic ready in their hands.

"Stop it both of you!" Princess yelled as she and Apple came infront of them with their arms out.

Apple get outta they way!" Raven said.

"And tou better step.aside if you know what's good for you Princess." Roberth glared.

"Raven, Roberth this isn't you, choose who you want to be isn't that what you always tell me." Apple said snapping Raven out of it as she fights the magic.

"Apple, Thank you." Raven said as she gets some support.

"Roberth please, come back to me." Princess said as she walked towards him and kissed him surprising him. It takes him a second, but then he closed his eyes and brought his hands around her waist as he kissed back, his flame green aura disappearing. They split apart and he smiled.

"I'm back." He said and she smiled with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Yes, you are." She said as she brought her hand to his cheek and they kiss again, trapped in their own little world until they were interrupted by a sudden cough.

"I hate to break up this lovely moment." Catlin said and the two blushed and split apart and everyone else either laughed our giggled at them.

"What is the meaning of all this commotion!" The Queen of Hearts said as she and Lizzy as well as the gaurds come into the room.

"It's Raven Queen and Roberth Von Bart you majesty they are heroes they've vanquished Courtly Jester." Apple said.

"We took away most of her powers your majesty but she got away." Roberth said as a present box sneakily made it to the door and popped off of Courtly as she ran out.

"Young Lady, Young man I owe you a tremendous dabt of gratitude, you are hereby invited to my birthday party!" The Queen said.

"We would bw honoured your majesty, but there's somethig we need to take xare of first." Raven said.

And soon they were all in the hall were the party was set up and everyone was inside.

"Happy Birthday mother." Lizzy said.

"My daughter at my side is the greatest wish a mother could wish for." The Queen said.

"Your majesty with your permission." Roberth said as he and Raven walked towards her.

"Proceed." She said.

"From Bad to Good, to Better from Worse from Wonderland we know remove this curse!" They chanted as they rised their hands and a large purple and green blast was sent into the air. "The nightmare's done, the day has dawned so let's join as one and party on!" They yelled snd wveryone began to dance.

And so Raven and Roberth's spell released wonderland from the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart's curse and lifted the barrier between the two worlds, this is so hexciting!

Everyone from Ever after them appeared in the hall. Maddie ate a cake and grew big.

"I just got taller yay!" She said and her dad then appeared. "Daddy!" She hugged him lifting him off the ground.

"Maddie!" He said as he put her down.

Alistair and Bunny then appeared in the hall.

"Bunny! I'm so glad your safe." The white rabbit said happy to see his daughter.

"I'm so happy to see you dad!" Bunny said as they hugged each other.

"Raven your safe!" Dexter yelled i relief as he hugged Raven. "I uh hey uh how about some punch anybody seen a punch bowl!" He yelled running to look for one and Roberth could only sigh at his friend.

"Um guys do you mind if I talk to you for a second." She said as she held the book.

"I'll be right back." Princess said as she Raven and Apple followed Briar outside to the balcony.

"So, what's up?" Raven asked.

"Well I've been trying to tell you for a while, see It's my fault that the storybook of legends ended up here in wonderland in the first place, I sorta thre it down the well of wonder." She said surprising them.

"What, but why?" Apple said.

"I didn't want to habe to follow my destiny, sleeping my life away and losing all my friends I should I be forced to live that life if it's not the one that I want." Briar said.

"Oh Briar, I'm so sorry." Princess said.

"Things used to be so simple, you signed the book you live your destiny, but now if anyone can use the book to steal a destiny. Well maybe the book is more trouble than It's worth." Apple said.

"Apple!" Princess said surprised.

"Whoa." Raven said.

"Oh I still want my happily ever after after, but I don't want our stories in danger of being stolen, thry should be ours to choose or to change maybe it's time to shelf this book." Apple said as the walked back into the hall.

"Am I understanding you correctly?" Raven said unsure of what she just heard.

"You alway have." Apple said giving Raven the book. Raven brought the book to the sky as it glowed, it opened and everyone's page came out they turned into little balls of light before striking towarss their owners. To speed up the process took out her wand and blasted the book cuasing it to let og of all its pages.

"Now everyone can write their own story. Whether we wanna follow the lath of our fairytale ancestors or blaze a new trail the choice is in out hearts." Princess said.

"Hey Princess someone waiting for you." Raven smirked as she looked down. Princess looked down and saw Roberth smile at her making her blush she stopped when she heard the girls giggle.

"I gotta go, hehe." Princess said embarrassed before running into Roberth's arms as he spun her around making her laugh.

"Oh something's in you heart my precious little children." The Evil Queen saud from beyond the mirror.

"Cast you mighty spells ,revel in your new found power, our firdt big step towards freedom is completely!" Von Rothbart said and the two laughed and disappeared.

Noise of swords clanging together sounds through the halls, It's the red and white knight, the white knight kicked Chase down.

"Alright I yield you win. What a knight what skill, what power what manner of man are you?" Chase asked and the white knight looked to around to find alot of expectant looks.

"Actually I'm no manner of man, I'm a girl." The white knight said as she removed her helmet to reveal Darling Charming underneath.

"Darling, you're okay!" Dexter said as he threw his punch on Daring.

"You know what this time I'm far too astounded to even care." Daring said.

"I guess you'd all like an explanation of white I've been up to." Darling said as her suit disassembled and she stepped out of it. "Well sorry that story's best told another day, I believe right now it's time to party!" Darling said and everyone cheered.

And so all turned out well in the end, wait what, how did that happen?

I do seem to remeber you breaking the rules big time young lady.

I did intefere with the story, but I'm glad I did I care about these guus mom and just like they wanna make their own choices in life I wanna make mine too.

Alright, just be mindful of how you choose if you're not careful you could end up right there on the page.

Well we certainly wouldn't want that to happen😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 110 35
A cursed peasant princess. A slighted prince of wolves. A prophecy that can only be broken with true love. Naïve Odette used to dream of finding true...
Scarlet By Ash

Fanfiction

4.2K 125 20
"Born of heroism, captured by villainy, only truly yourself." The Evil Queen sets her revenge into motion by capturing Princess Emma, forcing her in...
908 176 43
After many years of what seemed like a blink of an eye, the legendary fairytales of the fairytale world are back, more spellbinding and diverse. Have...
Set it Off By CJ

Fanfiction

1.2K 53 13
What if the world was filled with royals who wanted to follow their footsteps while rebels want to go against their parents but in secret? Well this...