Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XXXIV: Party

42.1K 1.1K 113
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

I'm standing in front of 7/11, waiting for my kitten to buy a gallon of her favorite milk ice cream.

She wouldn't let me come with her inside the convenience store because she said that the cashier was eyeing me like I was a piece of meat, which never failed to annoy and upset her.

"Bro!" Someone headlocked me, and she ruffled my hair. I tapped her arm and she let go of me.

I was about to punch the culprit to take my revenge, but stopped when I recognized who it was.

"Hyung!" I gave her a big hug when I realized it was Moonbyul. "It's been awhile since I last saw you."

"It's because I'm busy with the company and you're no longer visiting me." She patted my back when suddenly someone cleared her throat.

I immediately pulled away from Moonbyul and I held my kitten's waist. She looks so jealous right now that she might burst out later.

"Nini, I want you to meet Moon Byul-i. She is my boss/brother." Byul smiled at her in a flirty way. "Byul, this is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, and she is MY GIRLFRIEND."

I really emphasized the word 'My Girlfriend' because I know Moonbyul was planning to flirt with her.

All of a sudden, Moonbyul gasped, then she clapped her hands, tphat made Nini and I confused.

"I didn't expect that there would be a comeback going to happen." Moonbyul stated, and she wiped her hand on her coat before offering a handshake. "Nice meeting you, Ms. Kim. Please take care of this monkey's heart."

"Please let's drop formalities here. Jennie will be fine." Nini accepted her hand, and she quickly shook it. "Don't worry, I will never hurt her again."

"Oh! Lisa, I remember that my company will be holding a party tonight and I hope you will come since you are working at my company." She brought out an invitation from her suit and handed it to me, which I accepted. "You can take Jennie as your date."

I looked at Jennie. "What do you think, babe?"

"We will come." Jennie told Moonbyul, which made the latter smile.

"Bring your friends, and especially your cousin, because I want to meet her personally since you are always talking about her".

I nodded.

"We will go ahead now before we get late to school." I told her, earning a nod of understanding from her.

"See you both tonight!" She waved her hand and we bid our goodbye.

I drive Jennie's car because she will be eating her ice cream on our way to KM University.

She was happily eating her ice cream and humming a song while watching the cars passing by.

"Are you that happy?" I asked, and she giggled.

"Yes, I have been craving this since last night." She answered, making me chuckle.

"Can you feed me one spoon?" I glance at her and she is pouting while thinking about whether to give me some or not.

Her love for milk ice cream

We arrived at the KM University parking lot, and I parked it properly. I looked at her and she was still thinking so deeply.

I cupped her face and I made her look at me.

"Me or your milk ice cream?" I asked what made her 

"Both." I shook my head.

"Choose one." She pecked my lips and I tasted her ice cream.

"You because I know you will be going to buy me another one later." She smiled cutely, earning a chuckle from me.

"You are so adorable." I gave her cheek a pinch before I went down to the car.

I opened the door for her and I carried her bag.

•••

We are at the Student Council office. It became our hangout place since we have privacy here and we can talk about whatever we want with no one eavesdropping.

"Guys, my friend Moonbyul will be having a party tonight and she said I can invite all of you. Therefore, can you come with me to the party? " I asked them, hoping they would come with us.

"Hell yes!!" Jisoo yelled out, obviously excited about this party.

"Why is Kim Jisoo so excited?" Rosé asked while raising her eyebrow.

"I have been stressed out with SC work and I think this party will help me forget my stress." Jisoo explained, and Rosé looked convinced.

"Are we all in?" Seulgi asked, and they all nodded. "Then we will come with you, Liz."

"I will text the time and address in our group chat." I bring out my phone and I send the details of the party.

"Let's get wasted tonight." Jeongyeon whispered.

"Mina, you are going to kill me if I do that." Cubby whispered back.

"Me too." Jisoo said

"I don't even drink." They all looked at me like I had made the biggest mistake of my life.

"WHAATT?!?!?!?!?" They yelled, which made the bottoms flinch.

"I've tried alcoholic beverages before, but I can easily get drunk. Therefore, I will never try drinking again." I explained.

"You just need some training so you will get used to it. Since we are your friends, we will teach you how to drink a lot of alcohol without getting drunk easily." Jisoo put her arm around my shoulder and grinned evilly.

"You chose the right group of friends, Liz." Jeongyeon also put her arm around my shoulder.

"After this night, you will be able to finish six bottles of whiskey. Jeongyeon-unnie, Seulgi-unnie, and Jisoo-unnie are both professional in terms of drinking." Chaeyoung stated, making me look at her.

"That's impossible. Six bottles is a lot." I uttered.

Seulgi shook her head, "That's why we will be training you."

"This will be the best day of your life." Jisoo said, and they were all smirking.

All of a sudden, their lovers smacked their heads, that made me chuckle. The bottoms started scolding them, and I just watched them.

Suddenly, Nini pulled the swivel chair I'm currently sitting in towards her and she cupped my face.

"Don't listen to them. I don't want you to suffer from hangover arrasseo?" She caressed my face.

"Ne..." She pinched my cheeks.

She continues doing her work while her left thigh is resting in my lap. She doesn't want me to go anywhere, and she only wants me to stay close to her.

I'm not complaining, but instead I'm enjoying it.

•••

When we arrived at the party, Moonbyul had rented the whole club. It's so loud, a lot of bodies are grinding on the dance floor, some are already knocked down in their seats, and yeah, typical club scene.

Moonbyul prepared a private room for us since she knows I hate crowds and loud noises. She guided us to our room, and I introduced her to my friends.

She talked with us for about ten minutes, then she left us because she still needed to talk to others and entertain them.

"Shall we go to the dance floor?" Seulgi asked.

"Let's go!" Rosé dragged Jisoo to the dance floor.

All of our friends left the room, and they started dancing and grooving to their lovers.

Jennie dragged me as well to the dance floor because she wanted me to dance with her.

"Lili, dance with me." She seductively smiled at me, then she put her arms around my neck.

I rested my hands at her waist and she danced sexily while biting her lower lips.

She leaned closer to my face and she brushed her lips against mine, that made me crave her lips.

"I need to go to the bathroom." She said that made me groan. "I can kiss you later, but I really need to pee."

"Do you want me to come with you?" She shook her head.

"All I need is a tequila." I nodded, and she walked away.

I went to the counter and took a seat in front of it. I ordered a glass of tequila, and the bartender put the glass of tequila right in front of me.

"Thanks." He nodded.

I'm watching my friends who are currently grinding with each other on the dance floor while I wait for Nini.

Seulgi and I accidentally made eye contact. She pointed somewhere, which made me unconsciously look where she was pointing at.

I understand what she was trying to say. I gave her a nod, which made her smile, and then she winked at me.

Out of the blue, the bartender put a glass of cocktail in front of me, which made me look at him with confusion, and he pointed to a woman sitting from afar.

"She wants me to give you this and she hopes you will enjoy it." He said and continued wiping the glasses.

I observe the drink and take a good look at it. My curiosity kicked in, so I took a sip and it tasted so delicious. I never tasted a cocktail as delicious as this.

I didn't notice that I finished the whole thing in just a minute. I drink it as if it were my favorite chocolate milk.

"Lili, I'm back." Jennie took a sip of her tequila and hugged my arm possessively. "Let's go back to our table."

I stood up from my seat, but I suddenly felt dizzy. Nini immediately wrapped her left arm around my waist and she looked at me worriedly.

"You fine?" I shook my head.

"T-the world is spinning." I heard she sighed.

"Did you drink while I was at the comfort room?" I nodded.

"O-one glass..cockta-il." She furrowed her eyebrows and she chuckled.

"From now on, you are banned from drinking any alcoholic drinks. You only drink a glass of cocktail and it only has a little percent of alcohol, but you are already drunk. " She shook her head in disbelief and sighed. "Let's go. I will take you home since you are drunk already."

She supported my body till we arrived at her car. She buckled my seatbelt for me before she went back inside the club to get her purse and to bid our goodbye to our friends.

While she was driving, I kept shifting in my seat and I felt so hot. Nini notices that I keep moving and I look uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"It's hot." She adjusted the aircon temperature but it was still hot.

When we arrived at their house, she assisted me in entering her room.

I lay in the bed and she went to her closet to get me clothes I could wear. While she was looking for my clothes, I really felt hot. Therefore, I took off my jacket and my shirt, but it didn't change anything. It still felt so hot and uncomfortable.

"Lili." Jennie sat beside me. "Let's change your clothes."

"N-nini." I called her.

"Why?" She looked at me worriedly.

"I feel so hot." I told her and I heard her curse under her breath.

She stood up from the bed.

"Let's go to the bathroom; you need a cold bath." She helped me to stand up from the bed, and she supported my body to the bathroom.

I'm sitting in the bath tub, and she opened the faucet, filling it with cold water.She looked at me worriedly, and she tied my hair up for me.

I stare at her attractive face, and I can't help but to lick my lips while staring at her pinkish lips.

She is so beautiful.

That's it!

I can't take it anymore.

I grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips aggressively. She was shocked at first but immediately kissed me back.

She pulled away from the kiss and went inside the bath tub. She straddled my lap, then she started kissing me.

I don't know what's going on.

But all I know is that I want her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 951 49
The secrets that were supposedly served for the Blink, slowly became hers too, for real. The simple gestures she gave to her turned out to be a new h...
314K 6.7K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
926K 32.5K 52
(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides. The opposite attraction and different li...
61.7K 1.5K 35
"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." how immature Jennie was when she pr...