๐ป๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘†๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๏ฟฝ...

By dilfluver69_

(๐šˆ/๐™ฝ) ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šž๐šข๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

6.4K 375 704
By dilfluver69_

HII I HAD THE WEIRDEST ENCOUNTER YESTERDAY. I WAS AT SCHOOL & I SAW THE NASTY PERVERTED GYM TEACHER AND HE SAID HES LEAVING🥳🥳 I NEVER LIKED HIM CAUSE HE WAS TOUCHY, NOT WITH ME BUT UNFORTUNATELY WITH OTHER GIRLS :(

BUT HES GONE NOW :)

ANYWAYS HERES THE CHAPTER
________________________________

'Circle speed
Pacing around, watching my feet' -dayglow

You looked up the nearest train station that was next to your school since Chifuyu didn't tell you which one to go to.

'Well let's hope I get the right one' You thought

Turns out it was a 15-minute walk to Sendagaya Station so, you seized this opportunity to put in your headphones and blast your music.

As you made your way to the station, you noticed you had a text from Hakkai.

Hakkai:
(Y/N) MITSUYA WAS LOOKING FOR YOU

(Y/N):
WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM ME😭

Hakkai:
IDK HE JUST ASKED ME WHERE U WERE

Hakkai:
it's prolly because you didn't show up to Home Ec

(Y/N):
Well tell him to smd <3
(liked by hakkai)

'Why can't those two annoying shits leave me alone'

You weren't gonna let them ruin your day. You had an amazing day planned out with Chifuyu and no one was gonna ruin it.

Turns out you were right about the station since you found Chifuyu sitting down on one of the benches nervously tapping his foot.

"Yo!" you beamed.

"(Y/N)-SAN!" he said with gleaming eyes as he wrapped his arms around you, bringing you into a tight hug.

"Drop the -san Chifuyu." you laughed.

"Okay then (Y/N), I hope you have a lot of energy cause I have the whole day planned for us."

"Lead the way Captain." you saluted

He laughed and checked his watch for the time.

"SHIT WE'RE GONNA MISS OUR TRAIN." he said as he grabbed your hand and darted for the train stop.

From afar you saw the doors starting to shut but thankfully you managed to jump through the small opening before it closed.

Trying to hold in your laugh to be respectful was hard because the moment you looked at Chifuyu both of you almost burst out into laughter.

"So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" you asked.

Chifuyu shook his head. "I wanted to keep it as a surprise but maybe you'll figure it out before we get there." he teased.

The ride was very short since it took 5 minutes to get to your destination being, The Shinjuku National Garden.

You looked back at Chifuyu with your mouth hanging open.

He walked over to you and closed your mouth saying that you'd catch flies.

"HOLY SHIT! THIS IS THE GARDEN FROM 'THE GARDEN OF WORDS' RIGHT?"

"YEAH ITS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE RIGHT?" he asked.

"Wait how did you know?" you raised your brow.

"Maybe I asked around to see what your favorite movie was." he looked away but you saw the blush forming on his face.

You laughed and grabbed his hand to go explore. Since the garden was divided into 3 different sections, you started off with the Formal French Garden.

Your eyes gleamed as you looked at the colors of white, green, blue, and purple flowers that were are arranged in an orderly way.

As you were admiring the view, Chifuyu went to the florist near you and bought a flower. He then came and handed you the flower.

"For my queen." he said with a laugh.

"Why thank you, dear sir" you accepted it but didn't know where to put the flower so, you opted to just hold it in your hand for now.

After going through the Classical English Garden area, you stopped at the cherry blossom trees and asked Chifuyu if he wanted to take a picture.

"I just remembered! I brought my polaroid with me." he smiled.

He went up to a lady and asked her to take a picture of you two but unfortunately, you forgot that you didn't know how to pose.

"Don't be so tense it's just a photo." he laughed at your awkward state.

"Say cheese!" the lady said.

That moment Chifuyu linked both of your arms with his and hoisted you up on his back so that the photo turned out like this.

(AN: theres literally no photos of 2 people under a cherry blossom tree 😟 so I had to choose this one but I think it's cute)

The photo came out of the Polaroid and you had to wait for it to dry before seeing what the photo came out as.

"You can have it." Chifuyu said with a smile.

"But you don't have any pictures." You frowned.

He picked up his camera and snapped a quick photo of you.

He smirked "Well now I do."

"WAIT I WASNT READY." You bawled.

The photo printed out of the Polaroid and low and behold it was a horrible picture of you with a confused expression on your face.

"Burn it." You deadpanned.

"Are you kidding me? This is gold." Chifuyu said while admiring the photo.

You tried to snatch the picture away from him but it was no use.

"Let's go to the arcade shall we?" Chifuyu offered.

You guys made your way to the arcade after picking up some dango on the way there.

Of course you didn't chew enough and ended up choking on your food with Chifuyu panicking and smacking your back to make it get out.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY?" He asked worriedly.

"MAYBE I WOULD BE IF MY BACK WASNT BRUISED FROM YOU SMACKING IT." You said glaring.

"SHUT UP I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP."

You bursted out into laughter and made your way to the arcade.

Rows of machines with glowing screens and neon lights filled your vision. The sound of coin slots, crying children, crowd cheering and crashes were loud.

"I've missed this place." You said to Chifuyu.

"You ready to lose?" He smirked.

"You wish you could win against me." You bragged.

The first game you guys played against each other was a traditional game of basketball. It was simple, pick up the basketball and shoot it in the hoop. However, you managed to lose by 6 points.

"Don't get a big head it was only one game." You said before Chifuyu could start bragging.

The second game was ping pong.

"Oh, I'm gonna beat you so bad in this one." you smirked.

Given that you played tennis for 7 years, ping pong was a breeze for you but the same couldn't be said for Chifuyu.

The small plastic ball would be flying off of the table with the force you were hitting it with, making the game end in a score of 10-4 in your favor.

"That game was not fair." Chifuyu mumbled

You looked around the arcade for another game to play before a machine caught your eye.

"NO WAY!" you cheered as you ran towards the game with Chifuyu following.

"HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD THIS GAME IN STORE." Chifuyu gushed.

"THEY EVEN HAVE TWO!" 

In front of you two stood two machines of deluxe galaga.

"I might be a little bit rusty cause I haven't played this in years." you said.

"Is that your way of telling me you're trash?" Chifuyu snickered.

"Shut up and play."

Since playing to win the game would take hours, you two settled on whoever dying first would make them the loser.

The game got intense pretty quickly after seeing a group of people gathering to see who would die first. It made it hard to concentrate with all the people around you chanting for you or Chifuyu to win but you couldn't let that affect you.

The game went on for a pretty long time before your ship got hit by an enemy tractor beam, making you lose.

You heard roars of joy because of Chifuyu's victory and groans because if your loss.

"Good game." Chifuyu said with his hand outstretched for you to shake it which you gladly took.

"Good game. I should probably get home though."

"Yeah sure I'll walk you."

Before you left the arcade, you used your tickets to buy a Levi plushie for Chifuyu and he bought you an Eren plushie.

The walk back home was filled with jokes and laughter but that quickly stopped when you reached your apartment complex.

"I had so much fun today, thank you for making me forget about my problems for the day." you told Chifuyu.

"I'm happy I did. We should do it more often." he said with a smile.

You pulled him into a tight hug but before you let go, he gave you a quick kiss on your forehead.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." he said with a small blush on his face.

"Goodnight Chifuyu," you said as you walked into the building.

A small smile formed on your face as you recalled the events of today. The polaroid pictures, the plushie and the flower were all memories of the amazing day you had.

You opened the door to your room after outing the flower in a vase of water and putting the photo up on your wall with pictures with your other friends.

You changed out of your clothes and did your skincare before going to sleep. As soon as your head touched your pillow, you heard a knock on the front door.

'Are you serious'  you thought.

You went to open the door and came face to face with an annoyed and angry Mitsuya.
___________________________________
SORRY I HAD TO RUIN YOUR DAY WITH ANGRY MITSUYA SHOWING UP LMAOO ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER :) SEE YOU NEXT WEEK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.7K 60
y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure what love really is . she'll search fore...
119K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...
4.6M 171K 97
*Currently Editing* Ranked #2 in Fanfics out of 1 Million KATSUKI BAKUGO x READER "I may not be a hero yet, but be damned sure that I'll protect you...
192 6 15
Kana Hanagaki, Mizo High's standout, inadvertently dives into the tumultuous world of the Toman gang, sparking a domino effect with far-reaching impl...