His Sweet Bella

By ssupppppy

What happens when attraction turns into obsession? Heart breaks, blood spills, and life ends. Arabella, a n... More

Obsession
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

38.3K 1.1K 352
By ssupppppy

Ara poured the banana shake into the glass and carried it to Angela who was sitting behind the dining table. 

"Finish it," she said sternly to Angela who gave her a stink eye in return before grabbing the glass and scrunching her nose in distaste. 

"This smells horrible," she groused. Jenna chuckled at her tantrum, whereas, Ara rolled her eyes and walked back over to the counter.
"It smells just fine, Angel," she replied in a flat tone while loading the plate with toasts.

"You've changed,' Angela complained as she folded her tiny arms across her chest.

"You don't love me anymore," she accused. Ara stopped in her track and turned on her heels to find little Angela on the verge of crying. She exchanged a look with Jenna who also appeared as clueless as her. 

Ara strode over to Angela. Her lower lip jutting out and a cute frown sitting over her brows as she stared hard at the table with her arms crossed. She was looking cute. Ara stood behind her chair and leaned over it till her face was next to Angela's. 

" Now why My Angel would think like that?" she questioned as she gave Angela a hug from behind and fondly kissed her cheek.

" You've become mean. You don't play with me anymore and.....and you don't even answer me when I talk to you," Angela ranted without a break. Ara raised her brows at her list of complaints. The little girl was hiding a lot. 

"You don't love me anymore," she accused bitterly.

Ara's heart broke at her accusation. Ara had become quieter than before because of the incident that happened many nights ago. She had no idea her lack of response and involvement had affected Angela to this length. Regret washed over her.  

"Of course, I love you, my Princess. I love you more the anyone," she smashed her cheek against hers and started rocking her side to side. 

" I am extremely sorry, Honey. I promise I won't ignore you anymore," she apologized truthfully. 

"Promise?" Angela asked 

"Pinky promise," Ara uncurled her pinky finger and held it out for her. Angela grinned broadly and interlaced her pinky finger with Ara's. 

"That's like my girl," Ara cheered heartily and kissed the top of her head.

Ara kneeled to her chair's side and cradled her face.  

"Always remember, Angel, that Ary loves you the most," she expressed warmly. Angela nodded brightly and Ara reached up to give a peck on her forehead. 

"Now finish your banana shake,' she said as she playfully flicked her tiny nose. Angela's grin vanished instantly and she scowled at Ara. 

"You thought, I'll forget it," Ara eye-pointed towards the glass of shake before bursting into sweet laughter. She pulled to her feet and ruffled her hair. Laughing, she turned around, not expecting him standing by the door. She forgot laughing the moment her blue eyes connected with his greyish-green ones. Dressed in his finest suit, he was leaning against the doorframe with his hands buried inside his pants pockets.

Her cheeks heated up instantly when she realized he was looking at her. He didn't look away nor did he try to hide the swirl of emotions burning in his orbs as he stared keenly into her pure blue eyes. They held each other's gaze, she wondering if he needed something from her and he, because, well, because he fucking loved exploring the pair of blue oceans she owned. She was the first to break off the eye contact. Her gaze flickered to someone behind him. Ara's brow knitted in puzzlement when she spotted big red marks on her neck and shoulder. Removing her gaze from her, she rounded the table and strode over to the counter, making sure not to raise her eyes again. 

"Is the breakfast ready?" El ramp walked into the kitchen along with Killian.

"Yes, Ms. Rossi. Have a seat," Jenna answered professionally.

El slipped into the chair, next to Killian. His eyes were still on Ara, who, oblivious to his burning gaze, was busy slicing fruits for Angela. 

Jenna laid the last omelet on the tray and took it to the table. She served the omelet to Killian and placed a plate of french salad in front of El. He intensely followed Ara's movements as she turned around and sauntered over to the table with a bowl of fruits in her hand. She put the bowl in front of Angela along with a plate of toasts. Her gaze, casually, flitted towards El. The woman shot a wink at her. Ara blinked at her blankly before her brows furrowed in confusion. Killian couldn't help the twitch of his lips at her reaction.  

Ara spun on her heels and started walking towards the counter when his deep-toned voice resonated in the room. 

"Sit with us," he said. 

Everybody's head whipped towards Killian in a dramatic manner. Unsure, Ara turned around and found his gaze locked on her. Ara looked around and found everyone gaping at him in disbelief. However, Killian didn't seem bothered by their questioning gaze as his entire focus was on her. 

"Me?" she pointed towards herself, unsure. A ghost of an amused smile crossed his lips before he gave her a polite nod. 

"Sit and have breakfast," he averted his gaze to his plate and started eating. Ara looked over at Jenna who was still gaping at Killian with a look of disbelief. 

"I will ea." Killian paused as he figured she was going to refuse. He felt his temper boiling.

"Ara, eat with me," Angela chirped. 

"Go. I'll serve you," Jenna said with a soft smile. Ara looked at her and gave a nod before making her way towards the breakfast table. 

She sat next to Angela, which meant sitting on the left side of Killian. Jenna brought her plate loaded with toasts and some fruits. 

"Jenna, come sit with us," Ara smiled up at Jenna as she held her arm. Jenna's eyes flitted towards Killian whose face was a mask of indifference as he shoved the fork inside his mouth, focusing on his plate. But Jenna was no fool. She had noticed the slight twitch of his jaw that Ara's request had caused. She knew Mr. Serrano would never approve of a mere housekeeper like her to share a table with him. It was still a shock for her as to why he asked Ara to sit with them. She gently shook her hand from her hold, "I am sorry dear but I am not hungry right now," she explained with a soft smile. Ara's smile faltered at her reply but she nodded anyway. 

"Get me my coffee," El piped in. 

Jenna retreated towards the counter.   

Ara, superconscious, started pecking her toast. She reached for her coffee to force down the ball of bread stuck in her throat. She grabbed the mug but stilled when she felt his hand covering hers around the mug. Her wide eyes dropped down on his hand that was wrapped around hers. Her heartbeat shot up when he pressed into her hand. Killian smirked at her reaction. 

El watched it with an annoyed expression but the moment he opened her mouth to speak, Ara retreated her hand, all flustered. Her eyes, confused, searched for her own mug of coffee which was kept on the other side. She grabbed it instantly and sipped on it. Killian also grabbed the mug and started sipping on it, thoroughly enjoying her flustered state. El was noticing it all with her narrowed eyes and she wasn't liking it one bit. 

After a stretched silence, Ara forced herself to speak as she had to ask for his permission for taking Angela to a funfair that was happening in the town. She brought her hands in her lap and started fiddling with them wondering how to broach the subject. 

"Umm I was thinking... there is a funfair going on in the city. So I was thinking about taking Angel there tonight. She gets bored staying all day at home. This will be like a fresh breathe of air for her," Ara asked nervously, eyes on his ring-clad fingers. Angela's eyes lit up with excitement. Elena rolled her eyes and went back to her food. 

Killian stared at her with a stoic expression. He was tempted to tell her no but the girl had asked him very sweetly. Maybe, he will give his consent and get his men to guard them in the fair. 

"How will you go?" Killian queried. Her eyes raised to meet hers. Hope sparkled in them. 

" By car. I'll ask Gary. We'll go with him," Ara answered, everything planned out in her mind. Killian's grip tightened around his fork the moment, he heard his name from her mouth. He averted his gaze from hers and took a gulp of his coffee, clenching his jaw hard.

An uncomfortable silence fell in the room as Ara waited for his approval and Killian continued to lacerate through his omelet.

He climbed to his feet after he ate his breakfast. Ara paused eating when she felt him hovering over her. El had already left. 

"Be ready. I'll pick you both up by 7," he stated before leaving the table and strolling out the door. Her mouth hung open as she turned to Angela who looked displeased by his remark. 

"We will not be able to do fun, If he goes with us, Ary," Angela grumbled with a sad face. 

"I know right," Ara commented, shifting her gaze to Jenna who had a thoughtful look on her face.

"Something is off," Jenna murmured to herself. 

..........

Ara wore a red thin sweater and a pair of jeans. She had styled her hair into a side braid and had also applied lip gloss for the occasion. 

She hastily shut the cap of her lipgloss and shot a glance at her alarm clock which read 6;56, the moment she heard the honk of the car. 

"He is here," she wondered out loud and swiveled to pick Angela from her bed.

She picked Angela in her arms and started walking towards the exit with long strides. 

"Leaving?" Jenna questioned from behind. The woman was in a better mood today as El had left for London and she had only one asshole to deal with now. Ara turned around and nodded. The sound of car screeching snatched her attention.

"Bye," she hoisted Angela on her hips and turned towards the door. 

"Have fun," she heard Jenna as she hurried towards the door. 

"We will," Angela exulted, fist-pumping the air in sheer excitement. 

She rushed out and found a luxurious black car standing in front of the mansion. Gary got down from the car. Ara's face lit up with a genuine smile when she saw him. He returned her smile with his own.

"Where were you? It's been so long" Ara exclaimed, walking towards him

"Why? Did you miss me?" he wiggled his brow as he walked over to the backseat of the car. 

"You wish," she playfully rolled her eyes as a blush tinted her cheeks. 

"I wish much more than that, Ary" he whispered in her ear before pulling open the door of the backseat. A blush tinted her face pink. 

"Get inside," he said, holding the door open for her. 

She bent to get in along with Angela but froze in her track when she met with his eyes. Unlike the last time, they were fuming. His lips were set in a grim line while he glowered at her darkly. She stared at him baffled. Why is he staring at her like this? And is she supposed to share the backseat with him? Instinctively, her eyes snapped to the passenger seat. It was already occupied by Robert. She didn't know Robert was also accompanying them.   

"Get in," he growled lowly, breaking her from her inner turmoil.

Reluctantly, Ara dove inside the car. The pleasant aroma of the car alonwith its warmth engulfed her as soon as she got inside. She put Angela in the middle while she sat by the window. Gary clicked her door shut and moved to the driver's seat.  

Without a jerk, the car kicked into the motion. This was the first time Ara had sat in a car as luxurious as this. Her awestruck eyes curiously scanned the interior of the car. Her gaze did thehalf circle of the car and landed on the broding man sitting on the other ened of her seat. She noticed he was scrolling thrpugh his phone with a frown sitting over his lips. Does he never smile? She thought to herself. Killian as if hearing her question, snapped his eyes towards her. Ara's eyes rounded in surprise before she whipped her head away from him and accidentally bumped her head into the window. "Ouch," she hissed lowly while rubbing her head.  

Angela looked up at her in confusion.      

An uncomfortable silence stretched on as everyone was lost in their own thoughts. 

"Gary. ask us your ticky quesion. I am getting bored," Angela chimed. 

" A..alright, Princess," Gary looked at her from the rear window before stealing a glance of Mr. Serrano who was lost typing something on his phone. He sounded hesitant in his presence. 

"Okay, tell me, What has a head, a tail, but does not have a body?" he asked 

Angela tapped her fingers on her chin as her face morphed into a thoughtful expression. 

"A ghost?" she said.

Gary chuckled, "No, Princesss."

"A dragon?" she tried again. This time everyone except for Mr. Serrano cracked up at her answer. 

"Ary? Your answer?" Gary asked her.

Everybody heard him including Mr. Serrano. He didn't like the hint of interest his voice held as he addressed her.  He rasied his eyes and glared at the back of his head.   

She shrugged lightly, 'Wind?" 

Killian furrowed his brows as all others laughed hysterically, including Angela who was gigling behind her small hands.

She frowned. 

"Seriously, Ary? wind? wher did you get it from?" Gary managed in between his laugh.

"I didn't know winds have tails and heads," Robert  joined in. 

"This is so funny," Angela chimed in.

"You little brat," Ara looked askance at her. Angela giggled more.

"What's the answer?" Ara questioned

"It's coin. You see, it has head and tails but no body," Gary looked at her through the mirror 

 "Yes. You are genious, Gary," Angela squealed in excitement. Killian winced at her loud voice. 

Gary had engaged everyone with his tricky questions except for Killian. The ambience in the car was lively and joyous, something Killian hadn't experienced much in his life. Needless to mention, he felt out of place among these childish bunch. Even Robert had started to behave like a child with them.

With each passing second, he was drawing more towards her and feeling more acrominious towards that puny. Her presence and the melodious sound of her laughter was the only things that was keeping him from losing his shit on them. 

The car halted in front of the entrance of the fair. Killian took a deep sigh as he saw kids sprinting here and there through the windo. He seriously had no idea what he was doing here. Ara's head shot towards him when she heard him sighing. It was clear he was uncomfortable here then why he came here with the; it was beyond her. 

.......

Angela was on the cloud nine. Her eyes had grown twice her size as she ogled at the lofty rides. 

"Come on, Let's get in," Gary said as he led everyone inside. Killian was the last to follow. He looked detached and bored. 

Angela started jumping in her arms as soon as they got in. 

"Take me there, Ary. I want to ride that bull," she pointed towards Mechanic Bull. Ara followed her finger. A smile broke into her lips. 

"As you wish, Princess," she said. 

"Umm..we are going over there," She turned around but didn't look at anyone in particular but Killian had figured the information was for him. After saying that, she strode towards the ride with Angela in her arms. Gary and Robert were talking to each other. Killian was staring ather retreating figure, not bothered in slightest by the curious glances women were shooting his way. 

He watched as she made Angela astride the bull and stood holding her as the little girl enjoyed the ride. She was handling the little girl with so much care. He wondered if she knew how attractive her caring attitude made her look. He wondered how much would she care for someone she would fall in love with. The thought warmed his heart, if he had any. He wondered if she would ever feel something for him.  

He continued to watch her as she carried Angela to different rides, not aware of the tiny but genuine smile hovering across his lips. 

"Sir, we'll be back in a few minutes," Gary informed Killian before leaving with Robert. He nodded without looking away from her. Gary followed his line of gaze and realized he was looking at them. However, he didn't think much of it, assuming he was keeping an eye on Angela.

Once he was alone, he took out a cigerate and lit it up. The passerbys gave him weird looks as it was clearly a no smoking zone, but he paid no mind to it as he brought the ciggerate to his mouth and pulled a drag of it before breathing out the smoke. 

Some minutes later......

"I want that doll," Angela said. Ara followe her gaze and saw a doll sitting on a rack. She approached the counter. 

"How much for that doll?" she pointed towards the ragdoll. 

"That's not for sale, ma'am. You'll have to shoot it down to have it," he handed her a toy rifle. 

"Okay," Ara took the gun from his hand. She made Angela sit on the table and walked to the middle.

"Go, Ary," Angela cheered her. 

Ara held out the gun, closed her one eye as she had seen in the movie though it wasn't really helping her, and pulled the trigger, however, the bullet didn't hit the doll and flung miles away from it. Her cheeks turned red with embarassment and her shoulders sagged before she sighed in disappointment. 

"You have two more chances, ma'am," the man informed her to cheer her up a little.

"Ohh," Ara said with a little hope in her voice. She really wanted to get the doll for Angela. 

She pointed the gun towards the doll, fully confident that it won't hit the target but, nevertheless, she pulled the trigger. As expected, the hit was a super flop. It was nowhere near the doll. Never gonna make it, she thought to herself. She looked over at Angela whose smile had begun to dim. She turned her gaze back to the doll, that she felt was mockign her with her strange smile. 

Just one last chance. She reluctantly raised the gun and pointed it at the doll that was jeering at her. She stared back at the vicious doll before pulling the trigger. 

"Giev it to me," a manly voice fell in her ear. She turned to find Mr,. Serrano standing beside her with his hand held out. 

'huhh?" her eyes flitted between her hand and him. 

"Give it to me," he said more like commanded. She silently put the gun in his hand and took a few steps back. 

Killian turned towards the doll, lifted the gun, and casually pulled the trigger. Not a second later, the doll fell off the rack. Ara's jaw joined the doll on the ground as she gaped at it in surprise. She tried to hit it twice, and missed the target without a fail and this guy swept in, pulled the trigger without closing his one eye and struck the target in its eye, literally. 

"Here is the your doll," the man nuded the doll towards Ara. She grabbed it from him after whisperign a thank you and handed it to overexcited Angela.

Killian placed the rifle on the table and walked over to them. 

"Come, let's get you two something to eat," he said as his eyes wandered around, not meeting hers. Ara nodded before carrying the Angela. He led her to a fancy restaurant that was located in a corner of the funfair.

The premises was occupied by families, however, they managed to find a table for themselves which was in the corner. Ara noticed how women gawked at Mr. Serrano as he led them over to the table. Their expression of awe would turn into curiosity when their gaze would fall on her and Angela, and then into confusion followed by disappointment. 

She wondered why, not realizing they were mistaking them as a couple and Angela as their kid. 

Ara put Angela on a chair and sat next to her. Killian sat across from her. The waiter approaced them immediately. 

"What would you like to have?" he asked with a bow

"Umm..where is Gary and Robert?" she asked as her eyes searched the room. Killian clenched his fists in annoyance when she took his name. "Gary," the name felt like acid. A thorn in his eyes. The boy was decent, no doubt, always following and obeying him like a pet. But whenever she would utter his damn name he felt this strong urge to rip the boy in two.        

Killian controlled himself, though. He stiffly fished out his phone and called Robert. The waiter taking the hint, walked away.  

Only a minute later, the duo sauntered inside the restaurant. Angela raised her hand and waved at them to let them know there location. 

Robert sat next to Killian and Gary pulled a chair beside Ara. He smiled down at Ara and she returned it wholeheartedly. Killian's furious gaze remained on them all this time. The waiter came again and they gace their orders. 

The dinner ended in twenty minutes. To Ara's misfortune, Killian's mood had gone from bad to worse within these twenty minutes. His chaotic mind couldn't stop playing the images of their hands brushing lightly, the sideglances they spied at each other and the shy smiles they regarded each other with, every now and then during the fucking dinner. He was in red rage. 

His Bella had taken a wrong path. But before she does something that he wouldn't be able to forgive, he had to something about it. 

They were walkign towards the car when Ara felt she can't control her bladder anymore. So she gave Angela to Gary and told them that she would be back in a minute. 

Ara stromed into the ladies washroom in haste which to her relief was empty. After releasing her bladder, she came out of the toilet. The girl washed her hands and the moment she turned around, the lights went off. She didn't think much of it though, until she felt someone's presence in the room. 

Her heartbeat leapt up. 

"Who is here?" she clutched at the sink's edge as her alarmed eyes tried to scour through the thick darkness. No answer came. 

She swallowed a lump and hurried towards the door. She opened the door and was about to slip out when somenone slammed the door shut from her behind, making her jump two steps back. She stilled in pure dread when her back hit a wall; which she assumed wasn't a wall but a person. She tried to step away but something wound around her, deterring her movement. An arm. Her eyes widened in horror. 

"Who are you?" her gaze dropped down to the stranger's arm, however,nothing was visible due to the absence of the light. 

"Who do you belong to, Bella?" the man whispered menacingly in her ear. 

She froze as the voice slithered down her ear. The whisper felt like a hiss of snake; sinister and spine chilling. The dread consumed every cell of her being as she realized who this whisper belonged to. 

Driven by fear, she opened her mouth and let out a scream but that was muffled instanly by his large hands. 

He kissed his teeth, adding to her fear. 

"Now why would you do that?" he pressed tightly against her mouth. The heat of his breath tingled her temple as he walked her towards the door. He pinned her front against the door by pressing his body against her back. Her hands again reached for the knob but before they could touch it, he grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. He pulled harshly at her arms, causing her to whimper in pain. Tears pricked her eyes.   

"I'll ask again, sweetness, who.do.you.belong.to?" he asserted on each word. Killian loosened the hold over her lips so she could speak 

" No..no one," she stuttered

"Wrong answer, Babe," a shiver of disgust ran down her spine when he pressed his lips below her ear.

" You belong to me," he softly murmured againt her skin before pressing a quick peck. Horrified by his answer, she started struggling in his hold. 

"Let go, please," she sniffled.

"Not before you get your punishment. Scream and I'll kill you," he slid his hand down her moving lips as she pleaded to him.

Ignoring her pleas and struggle, he started wrapping his hand around her braid," You know there are three things devil is known for," he started casually. She listened to him clueless with tears running down her eyes. 

He tugged harshly at her braid, forcing her head to tilt up as she whimpered in pain. "It's Death, Chaos, and Possessiveness," his answer felt like a sheath of ice crusting over her skin. 

"And you know what happens when a devil gets possessive?" he shot another question nonchalantely...    

"Answer me, baby girl. Do you know?" he asked again. She frantically shook her head in no. 

" He destroys each and everyone who tries to come between him and his possession," his fingers feathered down the side of her neck, bosoms, waist. she remained like a statue, not knowing what this faceless maniac had in mind. 

"Now tell me, you think it was wise on your part to lead on Gary? You don't want him to live?" her heart stuttered and her face ashen.  

"Wha..what do you mean?" raw panic could be heard in her voice. 

He roughly grabbed her tiny waist and pressed himself further into her, crushing her between the door and himself. She wasn't able to breathe.  

"The Devil wants you, Sweet Angel. And he doesn't like to share," he whispered. More tears fell from her eyes as she struggle din vain to get her hands out of his hold. 

"You will do well to keep away from Gary or I'll slaughter him right in front of you. You know, a devil never fail sto folow through his threat," he hissed dangerously in her ear before licking the rim of her ear. 

She didn't say anything and continued to sob.  

"Now close your eyes and turn around. It's time for your punishment," he inched away to give her space to move. A fresh wave of fear washed through her. What punishment? Why does he want her to close her eyes and turn around? 

"Do it, now," he growled lowly

With a heavy heart, she closed her eyes and spun around. 

He cradled her face and tilted it up. 

"So fucking innocent," he uttered, dazed as his thumb gently rubbed her jaw. He leaned in and pressed his nose against her sweating neck. He inhaled her essence deeply before letting out a satisfied breath. 

" So fucking beautiful," he leaned away and purred. 

She was clenching her fists in nervousness. He bent to her level. 

"Keep your eyes closed, okay," he breathed against her trembling lips. She gave a indiscernable nod. A pleased smile crept across his lips. 

"So fucking submissive," he boasted to himself before smashing his lips against hers. Her back was pushed back with a thud as he moulded his lips against hers, tasting the watermelon Ice tea on her lips that she had ordered for herself. He let out a smothered groan and lapped on her lips to have more. She tried to move her face away, he tightened hi shold on her face and angled his own to get better access. She eventually opened her eyes but his face was just a silhoutte of darkness. She placed her small hands on his chest and started hitting him but that only filled him with a wild rush. He liked her hands on his chest, his arms on her waist, and he fucking loved her soft lips inside his. Her fuckable lips. 

He groaned as she whimpered. After smearing her lip gloss on his own, he pinched her waist, prompting her to open her mouth, and slid his tongue inside her. 

"No," she wanted to say but the word never made it out of her mouth. 

He tasted her tears in their wild kiss and he loved it. They tasted salty, made a good combination with her sugary lip gloss and watermelon ice tea. His hungry hands slid down and crept inside her clothes. Her eyes grew wider as she tried to pry her hands off her bare stomach. He flattened his palms around the dip of her waist and squeezed it lighly, earning a gasp from her. Teras felll freely from her eyes as she prayed for someone to come inside. His kiss was rough and brutal. 

To her relief, he pulled away before she was about to faint and hid his face into the crook of her neck. His shoulder rising up and down with every breathe he heaved. Ara tipped her head againt the door and tried to even out her breathe.

However, her breathing stilled a moment later when she felt his teeth lighlty scraping her neck.

"You are claimed, Bella and I am going to make sure everybody knows that too," he said before sinking his teeth into her neck. Before she could scream, he clamped his hand onto her mouth. The skin where he bit was burning like an on-fire ember. She sagged defeatedly against the door as he lapped fondly on the first hickey he gave her. 
"Now that you are marked, no one will dare to look you way," he remarked, pleased with himself as he ran the tip of his finger on the mark. Although, he wasn't able to see the bite, the dent of his teeth on her skin was unmistakable.

She closed her eyes as wave of tears washed down her cheeks one after another. 

"See you soon, Sweetness," he whispered one last time in her ear before pulling erto the side and striding out of the bathroom. Ara's hands shot to the bruise he had left her with, and another wave of tears made into her eyes. 

"Why, me?" she whispered brokenly to herself.

She wiped her eyes, straightened her sweater, finger-combed her hair before exiting the bathroom. 

Her eyes were downcast as she made her way towards the car. Gary was carrying sleeping Angela and was outside the car, chatting with Robert. She swiftly averted her gaze when his eyes caught her. 

Without saying a word, she took Angela from his arms and started moving towards the backseat of the car. 

Gary grabbed her elbow but Ara jerked away immediately. Her sudden reaction brought creases of worry to his brows.

"Ary, are you alright?" he asked, concerned.

"Yeah," her voice scratchy. She cleared her throat and said again, "I am just tired a little," she said without meeting his gaze and opened the door to the backseat. Gary and Robert exchanged a confused look with each other before watching her disappearing into the car. 

Mr. Serrano was already in the car, talking to someone over the phone. He didn't acknowledge her presence and she was relieved about it. Gary got into the driver seat and Robert took the one next to him. The car started moving towards the mansion. Ary rested the side of her head against the window as what happened replayed in her memory. It is then it struck her. 

His scent. 

The scent of "devil" was familiar. She had smelled it somewhere. She upped her one shoulder and sniffed her sleeve. She was smelling like him and for some reason she found the scent familiar. She had smelled it before but where? She raked her brain, trying ot bring out the memory.

And then it hit him. 

Her gaze at the speed of lightening shifted over to Mr. Serrano. She had smelled it on his jacket. So does it mean..is he the one? She stared hard at the perfect man in front of her as a myriad of questions ran through her fragile mind.

Is he really the one? But why would he do that? No, he won't do something like this with me? I am sure, he doesn't even know my name. But the devil did smell like him? Is he the one? She questioned herself. Her head had started to throb painfully now. She felt as if it will burst any moment now.

Her instincts were telling her that it was him but her heart debated that why someone like him would do something so vile and despicable?

 Killian continued to talk on his phone, unaware of the doubts that was running in her head. 

PLease Like and Comment.
Insta-  Bluee_Dreams64               

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 30.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 79.8K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
562K 22.8K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...