𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 ★ 𝐁. 𝐓...

By voidpietro

☆ 𝐎𝐨𝐡, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐎𝐨𝐡, 𝐛�... More

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
✿ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒 ✿
𝟒.𝟎 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝟒.𝟏 𝐋𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐚
𝟒.𝟐 𝐋𝐚 𝐈𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝟒.𝟑 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝟒.𝟒 𝟏𝟏𝟕
𝟒.𝟓 𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞
𝟒.𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞
 𝟒.𝟕 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒.𝟖 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
 𝟒.𝟗 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝟒.𝟏𝟎 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩
 𝟒.𝟏𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟒.𝟏𝟐 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟒.𝟏𝟑 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝
𝟒.𝟏𝟒 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐟
𝟒.𝟏𝟓 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡
𝟒.𝟏𝟔 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝟒.𝟏𝟕 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
 𝟒.𝟏𝟖 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒.𝟐𝟎 𝐀𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝟒.𝟐𝟏 𝐓𝐞𝐳𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚
𝟓.𝟐 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟑 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
𝟓.𝟒 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟓 𝐄𝐱𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬
𝟓.𝟔 𝐄𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨
𝟓.𝟕 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐨?
𝟓.𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟓.𝟗 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝟓.𝟏𝟎 𝐋𝐚 𝐌𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐞 𝐘 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐬
𝟓.𝟏𝟏 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟓.𝟏𝟐 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟓.𝟏𝟑 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟒 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟓 𝐀𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟓.𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧/𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟕 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟓.𝟏𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟓.𝟏𝟗 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫*
𝟓.𝟐𝟎 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝
𝟓.𝟐𝟏 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐫
𝟓.𝟐𝟐 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟔.𝟏 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭
𝟔.𝟐 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟
𝟔.𝟑 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲
𝟔.𝟒 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐂𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝟔.𝟓 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚𝐧
𝟔.𝟔 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟔.𝟕 𝐌𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐳𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐢
𝟔.𝟖 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟗 (𝐃𝐢𝐬)𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐜𝐭
𝟔.𝟏𝟎 𝐏𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬
𝟔.𝟏𝟏 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐬
𝟔.𝟏𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟑 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟏𝟒 𝐍𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟓 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝟔.𝟏𝟔 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩
𝟔.𝟏𝟕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟖 𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐤-𝐈𝐭𝐞
𝟔.𝟏𝟗 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟔.𝟐𝟎 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
𝟔.𝟐𝟏 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟔.𝟐𝟐 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
TEEN WOLF MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝟕.𝟏 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝟓.𝟏 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞

4.7K 136 66
By voidpietro

"All right, you've had long enough. Let's go." One of the female Eichen workers tells Lydia as she stares blankly into the wall. "I'm not buying the catatonic act. So don't think that I'm going to drop my guard." She tells Lydia. "I know you can hear me. Look at me when I'm talking to you. I said look at me!" She tells her as she walks up next to Lydia. "Lydia." She says as she grabs her face, Lydia not looking at the workers eyes, her eyes looking catatonic.

Two other workers soon walk with Lydia to her room, the strawberry blonde looking dead as she walked. "Is she all right?" The male doctor asks noticing Lydia's silence. "She's fine. It's all part of the act. She's just a dedicated performer." The female doctor tells him, pushing Lydia into her room.

"Up the dosage to three mils. She wants catatonic? Give it to her." The female doctor tells the male doctor as he gets the needle ready. "Sorry about her, Lydia. She doesn't have the gentlest bedside manner. But I can be gentle. I promise to be gentle." He says as he looks for a vein on her arm, sticking the needle into her arm as she stares blankly into the wall. "Are you all right, Lydia? Oh. Sorry about that. I, couldn't find a vein. I'll have to try again. Hmm." He says sticking the needle straight into her arm, not even finding a vein. "I'll—I'll just have to find a bigger vein." He says moving Lydias face to the side to stick the needle into her neck.

The doctor couldn't even attempt it as Lydia screams, throwing the doctor into a wall as she opens the door to escape. Two more doctors waited at the other ends of the doors but she didn't let this stop her. She wrapped her leg around the first doctors neck and flipped him over, next using her scream to stop the next doctor. Lydia ran outside, finding herself being soaked by the rain as security guards surrounded her.  Using her scream once again to defend herself, she grabbed onto one of them punching his chest as she screams to push the other doctor away from her.

She continued to run, finding Aiden at the other end of the stairs.  "Sorry, Lydia. But your treatment's not done. Not yet." Aiden tells her as she feels herself being electrocuted by the guards. "Please, I have to tell them. They're going to die." She pleads with them.

"My friends. They're all going to die."

***

"Is it a party?" Liam asks from the back seat as Stiles drives through the streets of Beacon Hills. "It's not a party." Stiles answers him.  "Then what's at midnight?" Liam continues to ask. "Your bedtime." Stiles says jokingly. "Why aren't the girls going?" Liam asks them. "They're meeting us there, okay? And just stop asking questions, all right? It's a senior thing. You'll know when you're a senior." Stiles tells him annoyed.

"What about Jules, she's not a senior." Liam asks him concerned for his friend. "She's with Brett, they're just studying." Scott tells him. "Just studying?" Liam asks not convinced. "Yes just studying." Scott reassured him.

"Oh really? Well what do you guys do when you're alone with your girlfriends?" Liam asks them as he smirks with Scott and Stiles looking at each other, both their faces showing disgust as they think of the things that Brett and Jules would be doing.

***

"You know we're supposed to be studying." Jules could barely make out as Brett kissed down her neck.  "We can study later." He mumbles into her neck as he begins to leave marks leading down to her chest. Jules leaning her head back, biting down on her lip so she doesn't make any noise. "You know you gotta give in sometime." Brett tells her as he grabs her waist pulling her up, Jules' legs wrapping around his torso as his hand goes under her shirt.

Jules gasped at the feeling of his cold hands on her bare skin. She grabs onto his hair, pulling on it making Brett grunt as he grabs her face and pulls her into a kiss, his other hand helping her hips move against him. Jules puts her hands under his shirt helping him take it off as she lets her hands rub down his back. Brett biting her lip asking for entrance. Jules smirking against him, not wanting to let him in.

But when he used his hands to help her grind against him a bit harder she couldn't help but open her mouth. Brett taking advantage of this to slip in his tongue, Jules feeling herself loosing control and placing her hands on his chest to push him back slightly. Closing her eyes and hiding her face in his neck. "Don't tell me I make you lose control." He says laughing. "Not all of us can be born werewolves." She tells him as he runs his hands through her hair. "Jules show me your eyes."

Jules nodding her head no as he grabs her face in his hands, Jules keeping her eyes close thinking of the stars to help her get back in control. "Please." He begs her. Jules sighing as she opens her eyes, showing him her golden eyes, Brett smiling as he runs his thumb across her face. "You never have to hide yourself from me, you know that right?"

"Yeah." She tells him, her eyes finally going back to normal. Jules turning her head as she hears a noise from downstairs. "Did you hear that?" She tells him, standing up from his lap as Brett puts his shirt back on. The couple walking down the stairs, Jules noticing the note Scott had left for their Mom on the kitchen floor.

"Maybe it just fell from the fridge." Brett suggests. "No look." She tells him pointing to the note.

"Claw marks."

***

"Okay, okay, easy, easy." Melissa tells Stilinski as they place an injured Parrish on the table. "You said you were gonna keep him on desk duty." Melissa complains. "Yeah, it was just a minor noise complaint." Stilinski tells her as she examines Parrish' body. "He's not on fire, is he?" Melissa asks him. "Not that I know of." Stilinski says glancing down at him.

"You know, maybe it's part of his healing process?" Melissa says as Parrish sits up from his position, his eyes glowing orange as Stilinski points his gun at him. "It's okay. It's okay. Right, Deputy?" Melissa says putting her hand on Stilinski's, guiding his hand down. Parrish looking down at his chest and then his fingers.  "Scott. We need to find Scott." He tells them, Melissa beginning to grow concerned. "There was a man. His claws were different. Twice the size of Scott's. More like talons." Parrish explains to them. "If that's the worst part, that doesn't sound too bad." Melissa tells him.

"It's worse. They did something to me. I don't know how to describe it other than it felt as if the life was being drawn out of me through them. Through the claws." Parrish says directing his hands towards his chest. "And now he's looking for Scott?" Melissa asks him. "Which got me thinking about what this guy can do. The rule is you have to kill an Alpha to steal their power, right? I'll bet it's different for Scott." Parrish explains to them.

"You can't steal a True Alpha's power." Stilinski tells them. "I think this guy can." Parrish tells them, the adults not knowing that Liam was on the other side of the door listening to the whole conversation. Running to tell Scott and try and save him.

***

"Is the scent familiar to you?" Brett asks Jules as she examines the note. "No, it's doesn't smell like someone I know." She tells him as her phone begins to ring. Jules putting the note on the table as she take her phone out to answer it. "Hey Liam, What's up!" She says to Liam.

"Scott's in danger." He tells her over the phone, Jules' eyebrows scrunching up in confusion. "What do you mean Scott's in danger?" She asks him. "I overheard a conversation Parrish was having with your Mom and the sheriff. He said something attacked him and that his claws felt like it was draining him and that the guy was gonna go after Scott next." Liam explains to her.

Jules stays silent looking back at the note, the claw marks finally making sense to her. "The claw marks..." She mumbles as Brett looks at her in concern. "What? Jules what claw marks?" Liam asks her. "Scott left a note on the fridge—the claw marks—Liam he was here, the person going after Scott was here." Jules tells him, Liam going silent in the other end.

"Jules if he's going after Scott then he's going to the high school." Liam tells her. "Senior Scribe." Jules mumbles. "Senior what?" Liam asks her. "It's a tradition that seniors do before the school year starts, we gotta go there now." Jules tells him as a Brett grabs his keys. "I'll meet you guys there okay?"

"Got it." She tells him as she quickly ends the call grabbing a sweatshirt to put on due to the rain outside, Brett doing the same. Both of them getting in his car and driving off, Jules tapping her foot repeatedly due to the nerves.

When they finally got there they found Liam and all of them ran towards the direction of Stiles and Malia. Malia immediately grabbing Liam and throwing him on the ground. Liam gasping in pain and also being out of breath. "Scott's in trouble." he tells them as they all start running towards Scott and Kira's direction.

When they found Scott they noticed Kira on the floor with another werewolf and Scott being impaled by a tall man. Scott falling to his knees and Jules gasping at the scene before her. But immediately Scott grabs the guys arm, standing up and breaking his arm, taking out the claws that were imbedded in his chest.

"I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else." Scott starts. "Or you can run." He finishes "I'd run." Stiles tells him as the man stands up and runs away. All of them gathering together as the unknown boy walks up to them. "You don't remember me, do you? I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade." The boy tells them. "Theo?" Scott asks as he nods.  "You know him?" Malia asks him.

"They used to. Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." Theo explains.  "What do you want?" Scott asks.

"I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family." Theo starts.

"Because I want to be a part of your pack."

***

Theo had eventually left as the rest of the group headed towards senior scribe. Before entering the school however Jules stopped Scott holding him back for a moment. "Scott, can you do something for me?" Jules asks Scott as Brett waits for her. "Yeah what is it?" Scott asks his younger sister, Jules only smiling and whispering in his ear. Scott leaning back and smiling at her as he nods.

Jules walked back towards Brett who put his arm around her and kissed her head. "So what did you ask him to do." He asks her. "Just know it's something very important." She tells him as she drags him outside the school to play in the rain.

Scott walked to the library,  the group waiting in line to sign their initials. Malia, Stiles and Lydia all signing their initials as Kira walks towards the shelf ready to sign her name. "This isn't vandalism, is it?" Kira asks Lydia. "Not technically." Lydia answers her with a smile, Kira writing her initials on the shelf and handing Scott the marker.

Scott began to write his initials, but it felt incomplete, so he proceeded to write allison initials next to his.

A.A

"She would have been with us." Stiles says looking at his best friend. "She still is." Lydia adds as they began to walk away. "Wait." Scott stops them. "There's one more thing I gotta do." He tells them, turning back to the shelf and writing what Jules had told him to, and giving the marker to the next person.  Scott walking back to the group and smiling at the initials his sister had told him to write.

E.R

V.B

A.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 37 14
Beacon Hills. A seemingly quiet town of nice people in a nice area. Y'know, besides the dead bodies that pop up all over the place and an endless lis...
955K 18.8K 28
'You Must Realize, Danger Is Very Real, But Fear... Fear Is A Choice' * Ariana Pierce just moved from London to Beacon Hills. Yes, she may be a bad a...
6.9K 109 31
This is once again another Teen Wolf fanfiction. ----- Everything was over....right? Wrong. There has been a disease outbreak in Beacon Hills. It's a...
98.7K 1K 8
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ↬ in which Tar...