DESIRE| JJ MAYBANK

By magastically

In which Diana gets arrested and runs into a very attractive blonde haired boy who's just trying to clear his... More

โ€ขDESIREโ€ข
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

FOURTEEN

7.1K 121 87
By magastically

(The Long Boat Chase)
**************

"Can this go any faster?" Diana yelled frantically as the familiar sound of sirens blared through her ears.

"Don't you think if it could go any faster I would be going faster!" JJ yells back at her.

Diana anxiously looks back at the sheriffs boat that was following them at a very high speed. JJ makes a sharp turn in hopes of getting the sheriff off his tail. The entire boat jerked to the side causing Diana's body to go flying towards the left side of the boat. Her body slammed into JJ's side as her hair flew all over the place. JJ kept one hand on the wheel as he used his other hand to grab her waist and try and help her regain her balance.

"Pfff.... I think I just ate a piece of your hair." JJ groans as he spits frantically.

Diana can feel her face get hot as she tries to recompose herself. JJ had his hand gripped around her waist very tightly sending chills through Diana's body. She gently pushed his hand off of her as she turned around to see how close the sheriff was to them at the current moment. He was directly behind them causing Diana's eyes to widen.

"We are so fucked." Diana mutters nervously.

"We are not fucked... I mean I would like to fuck you... but we are not fucked." JJ says jokingly.

Diana ignores his comment as she turns her attention to a boat coming directly towards us.

"Who's this asshole literally coming directly towards us... are they stupid?" JJ asks Diana frantically as they both squint at the boat coming into view.

"Maybe they don't see us." Diana says in a hopeful tone.

Even she knew she didn't have good enough luck for that to be the reality. The boat started to get closer and closer as it didn't seem to stop. As it came into view JJ and Diana both recognized the boat. They both looked at each other with pissed expressions.

"We are screwed... want me to to spell that out for you... S.. K... R..." JJ tells Diana frantically but she quickly interrupts him.

"It's a C not a K... idiot." Diana teases him.

"Sorry I can't win the spelling bee when I'm about to die." JJ snaps back at her.

"Maybe Sarah is on the Cameron boat." Diana says with fake enthusiasm as she stares at the expensive boat that was speeding directly towards them.

"Fuck... if they corner us Diana we will have nowhere to go." JJ says nervously as he looks in front of him and then behind him.

They were dangerously close to the marsh and once the two boats got closer they would have absolutely no way to escape.

"Choose your poison... Rafe Cameron... or the police." JJ says dramatically to Diana.

Diana didn't even have time to respond when the sound of a gunshot rang through the air. Diana felt JJ tackle her body onto the ground of the boat as another gunshot went off. Diana felt her heart pounding as another gunshot went off.

"Diana! Come out to play!" Rafe screamed like a maniac.

JJ used his body as a shield over Diana's body as she clung onto him. JJ could feel Diana shake as each gun shot went off. He held her tightly as he felt the fear inside him grow as each minute went by. He felt the familiar tense up in his heart as he heard Diana whimper in his arms.

"I got you... I won't let anything bad happen to you." JJ whispered to Diana but he knew he couldn't promise those things to her.

"Rafe Cameron! Stop shooting!" Shoupe yelled at Rafe.

"Officer... she tried to kill me... this is self defense." Rafe argues with Shoupe.

"I got this covered... go home!" Shoupe yells at him.

"I'm not leaving till justice is served." Rafe says dramatically.

"Fine but put the gun down and shut your mouth." Shoupe warns him.

"What do we do?" Diana whispers in a panicked tone to JJ.

Diana was scared shitless but somehow she felt safe in JJs embrace. The weight of the boat shifted as the Sheriff and Rafe climbed onto the HMS pogue.

"Put your hands above your head and don't move or I will shoot." Shoupe warned them.

"We got to stand and put our hands up." JJ whispers.

"We are giving up?" Diana asks him in disbelief.

"What other choice do we have? Would you rather get shot?" JJ asks her sharply.

Diana weakly nods as JJ slowly releases his grip from her. He starts to get up as he slowly puts his hands up.

"Hands above your head! Don't you move!" Shoupe yells at JJ.

"We surrender!" JJ yells back.

Diana stands up behind him as she puts her hands above her head. Her eyes lock with Rafe and he sends her a death glare causing her to shiver. Diana watched as Shoupe put handcuffs around JJs wrist.

"I know you find this attractive." JJ whispers in Diana's ears causing her face to get bright red.

"You really cracking a joke as we are about to go to jail?" Diana asks him in disbelief.

"I'm looking submissive and breedable at this moment." JJ says sarcastically as he gestures to the handcuffs.

Diana shakes her head as him as she holds back laughter. How could he easily make her smile even when she was about to get arrested? He winks at her before Shoupe drags him onto his boat.

"I wanna help you... I can put the cuffs on her Sheriff." Rafe tells Shoupe as he takes a step closer to Diana.

Diana nervously swallows as Rafe looks her up and down. Shoupe reluctantly hands Rafe the handcuffs as JJs eyes widen.

"Woah.. woah... woah... no... isn't that like illegal.. Shoupe do your job and handcuff her." JJ says as he nudges Shoupe.

"He's helping me out so I can make sure you don't try and run away." Shoupe tells JJ sharply.

"Where am I gonna run... on the water?" JJ replies sarcastically.

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Shoupe warns JJ.

"Yeah... yeah... whatever... I know." JJ replies jokingly.

Meanwhile Rafe looked down at the handcuffs in his hands as he took another step closer to Diana. Diana could feel herself stop breathing as she looked up at the dangerous boy in front of her.

"Lift up your hands for me." Rafe says in a low tone.

Diana pretends to not hear him so he grabs her hands and yanks them up towards him aggressively.

"Shit.. chill out." Diana huffed in annoyance.

"I am going to enjoy this." Rafe says playfully as he slowly places the handcuffs around her small wrists.

"Hey buddy! How long does it take to put handcuffs on!" JJ yells at Rafe as he watches the two interact.

He hated the way Rafe was staring at Diana like he wanted something from her. Diana felt Rafe tighten the handcuffs on as excruciatingly tight as possible. Diana bit her tongue in order to not wince in pain as he wouldn't stop tightening them. Rafes eyes were fixated on Diana waiting for her to react to the pain. It started to pinch her skin and the pain become unbearable. A look of discomfort flickered on Diana's face.

"Aww... am I hurting you?" Rafe asks her sarcastically.

"If I wasn't in handcuffs right now I would slap you so hard." Diana says through gritted teeth.

"Ah... but I know you secretly love the pain... and I know... you would love to see what I would do to you with handcuffs on." Rafe whispers seductively in her ear.

Diana didn't even know how to respond. She only liked when JJ flirted with her and she knew Rafe was just fucking insane.

"I'd rather drown then do anything with you." Diana spits back at him.

"That can be rearranged." Rafe says as he gets dangerously close to her face.

JJ could tell Diana was getting uncomfortable as Rafe got closer and closer to her. Shoupe was too busy with something at the front of his boat as JJ stared at the two interact.

"Shoupe! I'm ready!" Diana yells as she tries to take a step back from Rafe but trips on the edge of the boat.

Rafe grabs her hand to stop her from falling. Diana smacks his hand away as she regains her balance.

"You know what.. I don't think the handcuffs are on tight enough." Rafe says playfully.

Diana's hands were already sore from the pinching and tightness of the handcuffs around her wrist. She glared at Rafe as he started to make them even tighter.

"Please don't." Diana says softly.

A smirk formed on Rafes face as he towered over her.

"I like when you beg." Rafe says seductively.

"Take a step back before I knock your fucking teeth in!" JJ warns Rafe.

Rafe laughed as he turned to look at JJ. JJ slammed his head into Rafes head causing Rafe to grunt in pain as he grabbed his face in pain. Rafe laughed as he punched JJ in the face. JJ was at a disadvantage because his hands were handcuffed together but JJ wasn't going to back down from the fight especially when he was trying to protect Diana. JJ slammed his hands along with the handcuffs on top of Rafes head. Rafe looked pissed as he tackled JJ onto the ground of the boat.

"Shoupe! Could you like do your job?" Diana yelled as she looked down at the two boys fighting.

Shoupe came running towards the fight.

"Break it up!" Shoupe screamed as he pulled Rafe off of JJ.

JJ spit blood onto the boat as he pushed his body up off of the ground.

"You alright?" Diana asked him curiously.

"I'm fine." JJ reassures her.

Diana noticed his attention was on Rafe who was glaring right back at him.

"I'm going to have to take all three of you in." Shoupe says sharply.

"Three? What the fuck did I do?" Rafe asks him in disbelief.

"Fighting.. shooting a gun at them.. the list goes on." Shoupe says sharply.

Rafe screams like a psychopath causing a laugh to leave Diana's mouth. JJ looked over at her as a smile crept on his face.

"Don't laugh." JJ whispers as he nudges her arm.

Diana bit her tongue to not laugh but the whole situation was so bizarre and Rafe screaming like a child made her really want to laugh.

"This sucks." Diana whispers under her breath as she rests her head on JJs chest.

The moment doesn't last very long as Shoupe pulls JJ away from Diana and onto the other boat.

"You're gonna have to sit in between them on the ride to the station or else they are gonna tear each other apart." Shoupe tells Diana.

"Hell no." Diana snaps back at him.

Shoupe ignores her as he grabs her arms and drags her onto his boat.
___________________________
Rafe do be hot tho 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
198K 2.2K 34
season 1 โœ… season 2 โœ… season 3 โœ… Jade Cameron- The rejected Cameron JJ Maybank- The Pogue prince chapter = 1 episode Jade is Sarah's twin sister, t...
63.1K 911 76
ยฅshowing a willingness to take surprisingly bold risksยฅ In which Jackie Routledge and her group of friends from the south side of Outer Banks try to...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC