Their warrior gxg

By brettmanng

Werewolf vampire and witch were not strange terms in the kingdom of Esteban after all their the whole land wa... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
News

Chapter 30

6.8K 262 15
By brettmanng

3rd POV
Marley left that morning a heavy blush covering her face as she walked the halls to her room.

She managed to calm herself down before going to Ambree.

The two talked for a while and Marley explained everything to her.

Ambree seemed way to excited for Marleys own good.

She smiled and made small cooing noises at the details Marley had given her.
Marley simply continued on not even bothering to question Ambree's strange behavior.

(Lmao Ambrees so happy, her ship has sailed)

Marley left her room feeling a little better after explaining everything to Ambree.

Once she got back to her own room, she sat down on her bed.

Her mind still seemed bothered by something but she couldn't tell what it was.

It was like a strange emptiness.

'Is it because I'm separated from the three?'
If so is it because of the mate bond?'

Marley continued to ask herself more and more questions. Her mind going back to the confused state it was in before.

One side of her just wanted to accept the three and be with them. Let them hold her in their arms and love her till her days were over.

But the other side of her was still so cautious and unsure.
Her thoughts drifted back to her memories.
The horrid images of her family,

Viran and his men.

The memories flashed back in her head.

she closed her eyes and clutched the sides of her head.

Her brain was plagued by the nightmares of her past.

The trauma she could never forget.

after about 20 minutes Marley was able to calm herself down, and release herself out of her panic attack.

She remembered the breathing techniques Ambree taught her.

Once she calmed down fully she opened her eyes.
She retracted her hands from her head, and she looked down at her hands, she noticed the tips of her fingers and nails were bleeding. An effect of holding her head to hard.

She thought back to the three queens.

They were so happy with each other, what could she possibly bring them to create happiness?

How could she protect them if she couldn't even protect herself?

How could they possibly love her?

She wasn't good enough for them.

She sighed loudly out to her bed chamber. Her thoughts streaming through her head like a raging river flow.

She wanted desperately to rid the thoughts in her mind but she couldn't escape them even if she wanted to and she was stuck.

She didn't know what to do.

'I need to somehow make the three see how much better they would be without me, then maybe they would be safer'

Marley thought to herself in her head.

'Perhaps I could try and avoid them again, only this time I would try harder'

Marley knew in her heart that the plan wasn't a good idea but her head told her otherwise.

Nina would try to reach out to Marley and convince her to stay with her mates but Marley pushed her voice back, thinking it was her own and not even realising it.

She looked out of her window as she lied there on the bed, her body sprawled out comfortably,
'I guess we'll wait and see what happens,'
And with that Marley closed her eyes and drifted into a deep slumber, her body still tired from the day before.

***
The three queens were currently in a meeting, all three bored out of their minds and unfocused.
They still had Marley wrapped up in their heads. They were so happy.

They finally told her and even got to spend the night with her.

It was such a huge accomplishment to the three and they wanted nothing more then to be with Marley right now.

To hold her again and to talk and listen to her sweet voice.

The three knew that they were helplessly in love but they didn't care. It was Marley, what's not to love?
The only thing that concerned the three was Marley's viewpoint on them.

They knew she wanted to be with them but she was stopping herself for a reason unknown to them.
They knew Marley had a bad past and they had so many questions of their own.

But they couldn't ask her, at least not the ones that they knew would remind her of what once was.
They felt sympathy for the girl, she suffered a great loss and still feels the pain to this day.

The three collectively decided to try their best to help Marley.

They researched through the archives of a man named Viran and found no luck.
They asked the lords and ladies to give them any information if they had anything on this man but no one had any.

It was like he didn't exists.

Despite that the three figured they would still try for Marley.

Meanwhile they would try to get closer with her.
It was much easier now since they told her that they were mates.

Now all they had to do was get her to hopefully love them back.

They knew it wouldn't be an easy task but they weren't gonna give up,

not for Marley.

The three queens, decided on the plan before beginning their work for the day.

Finally after about 3 hours the meeting had come to a close and the three were released from their work prison.

With relived faces the three decided to try and find Marley and spend some time with her. They didn't like staying away from her for very long especially after she got hurt, so when they couldn't find Marley by the time dinner came they were to say the least quite upset.

Ambree said that Marley wasn't hungry again and had stayed in her room to rest for the night.
Though disappointed the queens understood and left Ambree to eat in peace.

Once dinner had finished and the evening festivities had been wrapped up the three climbed the stairs to the quarters of a certain fae.
They walked down the halls until they came to a stop in front of a big oak wood door.
Lea knocked a few times, however only silence was received.

"Marley?"

Demitri tried calling out in hopes to get a response, but only the quiet noises of the candle burning next to the door could be heard.

The three then decided to let Marley rest and that they would try again in the morning so they followed one another to their room.

If only they knew that Marley was standing on the opposite side of the door,
wondering if this was a good idea or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 5.7K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...
17.3K 448 29
Mariah is Rejected by her very egotistical and assheaded mate, Noah.She runs away in fear of putting her family through watching her death as she goe...
1.5M 77.6K 45
(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silently falling for her childhood best friend...
209K 8.4K 53
#1 paranormalromance 07/03/2023 #1 werewolfromance 07/03/2023 #1 mates #1 paranormal # Christianity Hi. My name is Tamara Grace Finely. And this i...