A Dead Host... Not! (Ouran Hi...

By ThatRainbowGeek

Have you ever thought of faking your death? Faking amnesia? Being adopted by a rich family? Changing your nam... More

Chapter One ⎯⎯ Fake Death
Chapter Two ⎯⎯ Secretly Reunited
Chapter Three ⎯⎯ My Type
Chapter Four ⎯⎯ The New Host
Chapter Five ⎯⎯ The Host Hopper
Chapter Six ⎯⎯ The Ball and The Accidental Meeting
Chapter Seven ⎯⎯The Troubles Of The Pysical Exams (Part One)
[OMG Thanks New Story and Contest!]
Chapter Eight ⎯⎯ Troubles Of The Physical Exams (Part Two)
[Contest Results]
Chapter Nine ⎯⎯ New Guests
Chapter Ten ⎯⎯ Since When Did Kyoya Have A Fiancé?!
Hehehehehehe XD
Chapter Eleven ⎯⎯ The Cookies and The New Role?
Chapter Twelve ⎯⎯ A Messed Up Movie
Chapter Thirteen ⎯⎯ Neko
IM BACK!!!!!!!!
[Author's Note]
Chapter Fifteen ⎯⎯ Twin vs. Twin
Chapter Sixteen ⎯⎯ Ranka
Chapter Seventeen ⎯⎯ Tamaki's Apprentice
HAHA GUESS WHAT...ITS ME
Chapter Eighteen ⎯⎯ Just In Time
[International Thanks!]
HELLO...YUP ITS ME
Chapter Nineteen ⎯⎯ The Resort
Chapter Twenty ⎯⎯ Mika Haninozuka
Chapter Twenty One ⎯⎯ Haninozuka Reunion
[Book Cover Contest]
[Update and Book Cover Contest Winner]
Chapter Twenty Two ⎯⎯ Officer Smack Down
[Author's Note]
Chapter Twenty Three ⎯⎯ Avoiding the Shadow King
Hiatus? Rewriting? (PLEASE READ)
Additional Information (PLEASE READ)

Chapter Fourteen ⎯⎯ Double Trouble

16.7K 563 496
By ThatRainbowGeek

(Mika's POV)

I sprint down the pink hallways and sigh in relief when I see two familiar white doors. I slam the doors open to see that business has already started.

"Miso!" The voice of Kyoya called.

I feel my body freeze and I slowly turn around to see an angry Kyoya Ating back at me. His glasses gleamed in a blood chilling way and I laughed awkwardly.

"You see...I got a little held up." I explained.

"Held up? Is that what had you got that?" He growled pointing at my face.

I frowned in confusion and touched my cheek and pulled it back to see blood.

"Eh?! When did that happen?" I exclaim trying to wipe my face from blood hat came from the cut on my cheek.

I tried to remember how I had gotten it and the flash of a blade appeared in one of the bully's pockets. Why haven't I seen that before? Or even felt being cut? The adrenaline must of numbed my senses...

Kyoya sighed and pulled out a handkerchief from his coat pocket. He walked up to me and wiped the blood from my cheek. I flinched and let him clean my face.

"You got in a fight didn't you?" He glared.

"Yes..." I admited, "but it was to protect someone!"

"Really? Who?" Kyoya frowned.

I saw something darken in his eyes from behind his glasses but I shook it off.

"A friend." I smirked.

I pushed his hand from my face and walked away to leave Kyoya to his thoughts.

I walked into the middle of the room and smiled when I saw Aoi, Kimiko, and Gianni sitting on a couch waiting for me. I took a breath and got into character.

"Hello, my princesses. I'm sorry to keep you waiting." I greeted, sitting down in a chair in front of them.

"Miso, what happened to your face!" Aoi shouted win a worried tone.

"It's nothing. I just had to take care of something." I replied.

The three girls eyed me curiously. Aoi pulled out a bandaid, from I have no idea where, and stood up. She pulled gently pressed on my cut and sat back down.

"Thanks, Aoi dear." I thanked with a wink.

She blushed scarlet causing Gianni and Kimiko to giggle. We continued to talk and do our thing, thankfully not making Gianni faint this time, until their time was up.

I slouched into my chair in exhaustion when I heard Tamaki start shouting in panic. I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw my dark hooded friend. I jump out of chair and ran full speed towards him.

"Neko!" I scream when I catch him in my arms.

"M-Miso!" He yelped.

"How's my cat loving friend doing?" I asked happily letting him go.

"Miso, do get close! You'll get cursed!" Tamaki warned in fright.

"Cursed? Neko would never curse me. Would you Neko?" I asked him.

Neko shook him head no and I looked back at the rest of the host club that were looking at us in shock.

"But I could curse you..." I mumbled pulling my cursed doll out.

Tamaki screamed and jumped behind Kyoya to use him as a human shield.

"Miso...is this your friend you were talking about?" Kyoya asked slowly.

I nodded.

"Wow Mi-Kim! Your so brave!" Mitskuni complemented. Takashi nodded in agreement.

"Miso, why do you have a bandaid on your cheek?" Haruhi pointed out.

"Eh? Did you get that when you saved me?!" Neko shouted in panic.

"Don't worry, Neko. I'm fine." I reassured.

Suddenly a bright light blinded my vision and the sound of Neko's and Tamaki's screamed filled my ears.

"Murders!" Neko screamed and he ran back into these two giant dark doors.

"N-Neko!" I called, but it was too late.

Neko slammed the doors closed and I turned around to see that the twins were the ones who shined the light at Neko with a flash light.

I puffed out my cheeks in anger and walked up at the two and drilled my fist into their heads.

"You two!" I screamed over their shouts of pain.

"I-Itai!" Hikaru screams.

"Come on Miso it was just a joke!" Kaoru cried.

"Neko was my friend! I will punish those who will hurt my friends!" I shout drilling my fist into their ginger heads harder.

"We're sorry!" They yelled in unison.

I glared at them and released their heads. They looked up at me and stuck their tongue at me. In return I stuck my tongue back at them. I then laughed and soon the twins laughed with me. I hooked my arms around their shoulders and pulled them down to my height.

"Just don't do that again OK? I don't want to hurt you guys again." I grumbled.

Their eyes widened slightly and then nodded their heads slowly. I frowned in confusion but just shook my head.

I walked up beside Haruhi and she looked up at me with an understanding expression. I smirked and looked back at Tamaki who was in his emo corner.

"Hey Haruhi! We've got a favor to ask you." The twins suddenly shouted together.

"What is it?" Haruhi asked.

"The next time we get a day off-" Hikaru started.

"-Can we come over to your place to hang out?" Kaoru finished.

I raised an eye brow and felt curious of what Haruhi's life style of a commoner was like. I couldn't help but agree to the twins' favor.

"Why would you want to do that?" Haruhi frowned.

"We're curious! We want to see where you live." They replied back.

"No way." Haruhi bluntly said.

"Please." The gingers pressed.

"No way," Haruhi said again, "You guys are just going to make fun of me."

"Pretty please." Pleaded the twins.

"No way." Haruhi denied again.

Suddenly rose petals flew from out of the corner of my eye and I turned to see Tamaki standing in an overly dramatic pose.

"I too think it is time we pay our respects to our beloved Haruhi's beloved family." Tamaki agreed.

"No way in hell sempai." The brunette denied again making Tamaki go back into his emo corner.

"Miso, please tell them I won't let them come to my house." Haruhi begged to me.

"Sorry Haruhi but I'm also curious of where you live." I confessed to her guiltily.

"Not you too..." She groaned.

"I know! How about we settle this with a game? If you can't pick out which one is Hikaru, your penalty is us two coming to your house." The twins bargained.

I stood next to Haruhi patiently as the twins switched around randomly with those ridicules green hats on their heads. They finally stopped and I backed away so Haruhi could get a full view of the two. In my mind I could automatically pick which one was which between them. I kept it to myself so Haruhi could play the game of theirs.

"OK, which one is Hikaru?" They asked innocently.

"This one is Kaoru," Haruhi pointed to the left. "This one is Hikaru." She finished pointing to the right.

"Uh oh! You got it wrong!" They lied.

"No. She got it right." I shook my head.

The twins looked up at me and with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you two may look alike but you two are very different." Haruhi explained glancing up at me with a smile.

I smiled back at her and walked away from the twins beside her.

"How did you do that Haruhi and Miso? When they cover up their parted hair, it's almost impossible to tell which one is which." A random guest told us stopping us in our tracks.

"How can you tell them apart?" Another guest asked curiously.

"Hmm...how do I put it? What do you think Miso?" She questioned me.

I put my fingers under my chin and try to think how they were alike.

"It's kind of hard to explain...but Hikaru's voice and actions make him come across more mischievous than Kaoru." I explained.

Haruhi nodded in agreement making I smirked in accomplishment. I then turned back when I hear a laugh come from one of the twins.

"I'm sorry Hikaru I don't mean to laugh." Kaoru apologized before laughing loudly.

"Well, I don't see what's so funny. I'm honest, I speak my mind, and I don't hold back. It's sneaky people like Kaoru who are the trouble makers." Hikaru insulted bluntly.

Kaoru gasped and stopped his hysterical laughing.

"Don't turn this on me, Hikaru. After all, I'm the one who keeps going along with your selfish games." Kaoru argued.

"I may suggest them, but your he one who really gets into them, Kaoru. If you hate them so much, why don't you just stop?" Hikaru countered.

"Because I hate to see you make an ass of yourself in front of everyone. It was your idea to make Haruhi our toy, but I noticed you tried to make a pass at her." Kaoru replied rudely.

'Toy?' I thought looking back at Haruhi who had a serious expression on her face.

"Admit it Hikaru your actually in love with Haruhi. Aren't you?" Kaoru insisted.

My eyes widened and I looked back at Haruhi who also had a surprised expression. We shared a look and looked back at the now flustered Hikaru and not surprisingly astonished Tamaki.

"You've got it all wrong, Kaoru! Man your such a freaking idiot!" Hikaru growled.

"Yeah! There are somethings in the world that should not be said!" Tamaki agreed.

"Why would I fall for her?! She looks like a tanuki!" Hikaru continued.

I took offense to this and resisted the urge to punch the ginger's face, but Tamaki seemed to beat me to it.

"How darn you call her a raccoon dog?! Your going to pay for this!" Tamki raged.

"Ah, this is just perfect."

The sound of an engine turning on made me jump and I tuned around to see Renge spinning up on a large pedestal thing.

"Our beloved Haruhi is in the middle of a four sided romantic relationship. And to make it more exciting. Two of Haruhi's admirers are twins torn apart by love! Just the thought of could make me eat 3 while bowls of rice!" Renge narrated.

"Renge..." I sweat drop.

"But out otaku." Said the twins dully.

"You two are meanies! You don't say thing like that to your manager!" The otaku cried.

"But Renge I thought you were in love with Haruhi too?" Tamaki stated nicely.

"Oh I do! But I don't mind him being in a homosexual relationship on the side." Renge explained with stars in her eyes.

"Renge I thought you decided to go back to France." I sighed.

"I'm confused." Haruhi said.

"Miso! Anyway I did but I decided France wasn't that ready for a host club yet..." She spoke with a smile.

"Cut it out already!" Hikaru's voice suddenly raged

We looked up to see the twins getting into each other's faces. Uh oh...

"Your the one that keeps crawling into my bed, call that annoying!" Hikaru growled.

"I only do that because you look lonely!" Kaoru defended himself.

"Why don't you just sleep in your own bed you idiot!" Hikaru shouted next.

"Who are you calling an idiot? Your the one who sucks at math." Kaoru shots back.

I then realize their arguing was causing a crowd of guest cry out and fangirl. I look beside them and see Kyoya drawing in his death note in disinterest.

(A//N: Changed it for u guys!)

"Oh yeah? Well your failing you foreign language class!" yelled Hikaru.

"Ugh! The way you grind your teeth is defiantly-"

"At least I don't toss and turn so much I fall out of bed!"

"Sucks pixie!"

"Sicko!"

"Your mom wears too much makeup!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
hcm By s

Fanfiction

251K 7.9K 52
2nd Place 2017 Winter Ouran Wattys Ranked #16 in Kyouya Ranked #80 in Ouran High School Host Club Ranked #25 in Ouran "The best way to not get your h...
51.1K 1.2K 27
Planned to be wed since birth. Her widowed mother and Nara move into the Suoh mansion during her and Tamaki's last few years of school so their paren...
198K 6.3K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...