lazy sunday - TN

By twritesstuff05

Where lazy Sunday mornings spark romance between two life-long best friends. From sharing showers to screamin... More

intro ;)
1 <3
2 <3
3 <3
4 <3
5 <3
6 <3
7 <3
8 <3
9 <3
10 <3
11 <3
12 <3
13 <3
14 <3
15 <3
16 <3
18 <3
19 <3
20 <3
21 <3
22 <3
23 <3
24 <3
âť•importantâť•

17 <3

4.4K 93 120
By twritesstuff05

Song- 'Hometown Glory' by Adele

She jogged down the corridor after him, his curls bounced as he took long strides. He shoved many students out of the way, her having to apologise as she passed them by. He turned corners and she wondered where the hell he was going. His arms pumped, his hands running through his brunette hair every so often. He never looked back, he just kept going.

She soon recognised that they were heading out towards the Black Lake. This was her spot she came to. Pansy sometimes visited, but in their younger school years it was their spot. It was how he found her after the party and when she was pissed at him for the hickies. He had seen her sitting under the tree as he walked past some days this last week. Some days she would be reading, some days she would just lay under the sun in her own company.

So that was where he went. He needed to feel her somehow, he needed the connection and the feelings. He wondered how she could be so blind. He only wanted her. He had told her this. And he also thought about how she said he deserved far better. He didn't believe so, she was perfect, just so perfect for him. He didn't believe he deserved her but that wasn't getting in his way.

He slumped down on the grass under the tree, his breathing was ragged and fast. The mark on his cheek was becoming more prominent now, a red hand mark from the one and only Daphne Greengrass. He clawed at the grass in an attempt to calm himself down. But he couldn't, he felt as if he couldn't breathe. It was suffocating and he began to panic. Tearing at his hair and running his hands over his face he didn't even feel the hands grasping his shoulders.

"Theo" she was worried, he tended to have little anxiety attacks sometimes but she had never really seen him this bad.

"Theo."

"I can't breathe" his fingers dug at his throat as his eyes darted all over the place.

"Theo, look at me" she pleaded, sitting herself beside him and pulling his hands into her lap.

"I can't breathe help." He rasped.

"Theo, look at me and breathe." Her palms pulled his face in her direction. Her heart hurt when she saw his wide eyes and giant pupils, his brows her frowning and she could feel how his jaw was tensed.

"Tilly?" His eyes scanned her face.

"It's me Theo. Breathe love."

Love. His hands roamed her arms as if he was trying to figure out whether she was real or not. He synced his breathing with hers and his hands held her face in his. He saw how her face was filled with concern and how she pulled him back to reality. His hands drifted down to her waist and he pulled her into his lap. She didn't object, nor did she let go of him. Her legs came to straddle him as she wrapped her arms round his neck. Straight away, his arms pulled her up against his chest and snaked around her waist.

"God Theo you scared me." She sighed and snuggled into his neck "I'm so sorry, I'm so fucking sorry."

"You don't need to apologise love." He chuckled slightly as his nose dug into her hair, breathing in her scent. Everything about her was so calming for him, her soft skin, her pink lips, her sweet scent.

"I do Theo, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that Daphne doesn't see you like I do, I'm sorry she doesn't appreciate you for the person you are." She pulled back and her hands caressed his face.

"No apology needed, I didn't expect anything from her." He smiled sadly, she didn't fail to notice how his pupils stayed wide and his cheeks flush. The moonlight peeped over her shoulder lighting up his eyes.

"I thought she would be good for you, I didn't mean for you to get hurt-"

"She didn't hurt me love." He chuckled.

"Then what's got you so worked up?"

"You." He answered, now she felt guilty.

"Everything about you gets me worked up, you drive me fucking crazy. And it's been the worst days of my life not talking to you, I've hated every minute of it. I'm not sure how I survived not writing to you all of fifth year. But what I know now is that- I want you. I've wanted you all this time, but you can't seem to accept the fact that I do." He didn't take his eyes off of her once, his hands rest on her lower back behind her blazer.

"Theo I can't give you what you want." Her shoulders sunk.

"When are you going to understand you are what I want? I want everything. I want early mornings with you being all grumpy, I want to spend every minute of every day with you. I want to stay up late talking with you until the crack of dawn, I want to go to restaurants for fancy food, I want to take all the bloody Polaroid pictures in the world of you. I want all of you, when are you going to get that in your pretty little head?" He spoke confidently and never missed a beat or stuttered. Maybe he is genuine? Maybe he does really want me? She thought as she sat in his lap.

"But what happens when I leave Theo?" She shook her head, picking at her finger nails as she took her eyes off of him.

"Look at me love." He breathed and pulled her face to look into his eyes. "We are wasting time. Wasting all this time tip-toeing around one another when we could spend this time being us. I don't care about the daily letters or using the Floo system. I'll see you on weekends and come and visit you. I want you, whatever it takes. I'm all in."

"You'd really do all that shit for me?" She chuckled as a few tears ran down her face. His words held so much emotion and thought, it was amazing to her how he touched her heart.

"I do it a thousand times if it meant I got to have you." He grinned as he too had tears running down his rosy cheeks.

"Okay" she nodded and clasped her hands round his neck.

"Okay?"

"I'm all in." She grinned as their faces near each other.

"KISS HER ALREADY!" Draco's voice boomed out from behind them.

As always Malfoy.

Tilly looked over his shoulder to see Pansy thwacking him on the head with Blaise's arm round her shoulder. Hermione elbowed Draco in the ribs when he smirked and kissed her temple causing her cheeks to flame up. Mattheo was next to them with Kittie at his side. Enzo and Jessica standing the end of the line.

Theo's hands cupped her behind as he stood up from the grass smirking at her. His tongue darted over his bottom lip as she bit hers.

"I'm all in for you, every fucking day." He whispered and closed the gap.

Her hands tangled in his hair as their lips clasped together, his tongue brushed along her top lip as she granted him access to her. Their tongues battled each other as his finger tips dug into her behind. The kiss was desperate as their friends hollered around in the background. They both tasted the salt from the tears and the cream from the desert Tilly had eaten in the hall.

As they broke apart Tilly couldn't help but giggle at the boys who all came sprinting over to Theo after he had put her down on the ground. He kept his hold on her waist as they all shook him around and patted him on the back. He didn't take much notice of them, only staring down at the girl who wrapped her arms around his middle and rest her chin on his chest. He smiled down at her and she mirrored him with a cheesy grin. He pressed a kiss to her forehead and took her hands from behind his back and linked their fingers together.

———

The boys had calmed down now as they all sat around the fire in the Slytherin common room. Enzo and Jessica were sat on the floor either side of the coffee table arguing over wizards chess. Draco and Hermione sat on one of the sofas, Hermione's legs spread out across his lap. Mattheo and Kittie had taken their place on one of the armchairs, Kittie curled up on Mattheo's lap. Blaise and Pansy had taken the other end of the sofa to Draco and Hermione with Pansy sat on the floor in between Blaise's legs. And Theo and Tilly were on their own sofa, Theo's arm kept her close to his chest as her hand rest on his thigh.

-

"Granger, you've got to let it go. They like being told what to do and being given jobs." Draco snickered at Hermione's horrified face.

"Draco! It's cruelty, you're just ignorant." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.

"I'm not ignorant, I give the house elves a job to do because they like it." He rolled his eyes back.

"Don't be so horrible, they're treated inhumanly and it's just not right!" Hermione protested.

-

"Aren't they just so cute!" Kittie said in a hushed tone to Mattheo.

"Yes darling" he chuckled.

"They're practically made for each other, bless them!" She gave his knee a little squeeze as she gushed over Theo and Tilly.

-

"Can we go now?" Blaise bent forward to whisper in Pansy's ear.

"No Blaise, you'll have to wait a second. This is nice down here with everyone." Pansy rolled her eyes and hit his shin.

"You're killing me" he groaned and sat back.

"No, you're just painfully horny" she rolled her eyes.

-

"Hey! No you can't do that!" Jessica pointed a finger at Enzo.

"Yeah I can, and I just did. Warp, you are so shit at this." Enzo threw his head back laughing.

"I hate you" Jessica sneered at him.

"I hate you too"

"I hate you more" she cocked a brow at him.

"Not possible" he scoffed.

"I fucking loath you." She sneered.

"Grow the fuck up and take your turn for fuck's sake." He grimaced and gestured for her to hurry up.

-

"This is nice" Tilly smiled as her thumb traced patterns on his trouser leg.

"What is?" Theo asked her.

"This. Being with everyone. It's peaceful." She whispered as she looked up at him.

"It is" he nodded in agreement, his lips meeting her cheek.

"Theo?"

"Yes love?"

"I don't want to take this too fast but I'm scared we'll waste our time." She chewed on her bottom lip.

"Stop that." he shook his head and unhooked her lip from her teeth "We won't rush into it, don't you worry."

"I really want to make this work." Her eyebrows creased at the centre.

"Me too, more than anything in the world. And we will, whatever it takes. It's you and me, okay?"

"You and me" she replied and pecked his lips, her head taking its place on his chest.

They hadn't made anything official just yet, but Theo was grateful she had at least given him the chance he had begged for. She was letting him in, and it was a difficult thing for her. She was scared, terrified in fact, that this would go to shit. But she knew she had to take the leap, and she would do that for him. Sometimes in life you need to take risks, and he was worth any risk any day.

It was like everything had fallen into place, she really did care. If she didn't she wouldn't of followed him out of the Great hall, she would've left him. But she didn't, she followed him. And she swore she would follow him anywhere, she would do everything for this boy. Any day of the week, every month, every year. Because she was finally giving them a chance and she couldn't feel any better about it.

———

A/N- I can't sleep so here's this!

Two chapters in one night! Who am I?

-T <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.5K 58
Severa Merlin was homeschooled her whole life By her grandfather the famous Merlin himself. But now he wants her to attend Hogwarts to possibly find...
54.9K 516 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...
13.3K 331 30
Hermione Granger is doing fine.She is recovering from the war's traumatic events.Then she discovers that she is not who she thinks that she is.How wi...
14.3K 389 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...