Legends

Galing kay VulpidN

I watched as the police officer held a gun to the burglars face. I was at my house watching a tv channel won... Higit pa

AD 1- Reincarnation
AD 1- Denjr
AD 1- Time reversing magic
AD 1- Gotta get stronger
AD 2- To be or not to be
AD 2- Highnight
AD 2- Familiars and Clones
AD 2- Kurojis tales
AD 2- Soul bonded

AD 1- Prolouge

33 3 2
Galing kay VulpidN

I stood in horror as the burglar broke into the home-keeping hostages and was about to kill one of them before the police came. The police officer held a gun to the theif's face and I sighed in relief.

'No one's dying today I thought not knowing that was my reality tomorrow.

I turned off the Tv and closed my eyes trying to silence the headache that was slowly developing in my wake. I cursed as I heard the ping of my phone and reached forward for it immediately checking my recent chats and notifications sighing as I saw a text from my mom saying I needed to buy the weekly groceries. Which I begrudgingly did every week.

Outside of the house phone in hand, I went to the grocery store nearby and bought everything on the list waiting for a receipt. A few minutes later I had gotten my receipt and hurried home with a limited number of items in my hand. I had arrived at my destination dropping the items in the kitchen and going to bed afterward.

~~~

I hadn't lived the best life that's for sure

I walked on the way to a friend's house when I noticed I had already passed it. I spotted it a cross away from me and walked towards it on my phone as I walked on the road oblivious to the horning as the car slammed against my body. The world immediately fading in a matter of seconds.

My fantasy had become my reality.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2M 98.9K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
229K 11.1K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
63.9K 3.3K 36
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
23.3K 43 10
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment, little does she kno...