Middle School (the untold sto...

By kyky1122

This story is basically about my middle school experience the ups downs basically my life. This is probably g... More

Me and middle school
Monday in the hellhole
Tuesday's events
I'm sorry
what you were not told
First day back
rant
the week
happy day
hey
shouldnt i be mad
one last thing
full of stupidity
hey
I promise
hey
the funniest thing ever
i dont know what to name this chapter
what i hate
i need an aspirin
bees
called out
white dress mess
hot or not
yaa
nevermind
the sun
kcon
This weird guy and my ex
the barber shop
the day
complaining
what i learned

let me tell y'all

11 2 0
By kyky1122

Let me tell you motherfuckers about this damn talent show. First of all everything was fine it was the ending thay got me. So all thought the talent show people were quiet. Well one of the reasons was mic stopped working and so I had to project my voice and everyone shut up.
So later on we were finishing the final performance or about to start and everyone kept talking. They wouldn't shut up so I asked them nicely to be quiet. And they did for 10 seconds. And then they were loud as hell. Then I proceeded to tell them to SHUT UP! After I yelled at them they shut up then. After about a min or two  they started the final performance and I was done.
  Today I got a headache from yelling and tomorrow u have to go to my final testing for high school. Wish me luck.

Also don't you hate it when you all up on Instagram and then someone  like all your post but they never follow you. Like n**** what you here for. Follow me or don't follow me if you're not going to follow me don't like my pictures if you are like me picture. Like this one bitch be trolling me she be like in all my pics and yet she don't follow me like a bitch does it hurt you that much to like my posts and follow me like is it that hard if it is please tell me. so I'm done I'm done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.9K 57
IDFK what I'm doing with my life, this may end up cringy. Read at your own risk I guess. This book has been temporarily discontinued as of right now...
40.4K 908 52
This is my story that I'm moving from quotev.com my origanal account Judy Hopps Borntostandout. That is my account so don't be worried. No hate pl...
35 0 11
A diary of a wimpy kid type story but of my real life. Some of it is fiction and some is real. I also used fake names just in case my teachers find t...
1.5K 5 18
I did this story in Creative Writing a long time ago at school and I cracked up each time I added a funny sentence. So I thought I would put the stor...