Stay With Me. ✅(JJK X Y/N X K...

Bởi midnight_breezee

JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 2] Y/n and Jungkook shares a loving relationship until one day, she sees Taehyung. The... Xem Thêm

Before Words
Disclaimer
Characterization
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Double Trouble
Good bye?
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19
Irene
20. Final
Explanation
New Book??
EPILOGUE

Final Decision

499 37 5
Bởi midnight_breezee

The past continues.💜
_________________________

Third pov

It has been a month, Taehyung seemed to have lost the remaining peace in his life. He was constantly bothered by his brother. Taecyeon's prior target was Y/n.

Tae had to live in fear of losing her any moment. He became overly possessive which made her uncomfortable. It was not that she disliked it, but who would want her boyfriend to accompany her even to the bathroom with the whole class staring at them. He would stand outside the door until she was done.

"Taehyung, everyone is staring at us. Stop being overly possessive!" she whispered yelled when she got out of the washroom.

"I just want to protect you."

"I am an adult, Tae! I can take care of myself."

"But I do it because I love you—"

She cut her off, "Love and obsession are not the same. And you are being obsessive." She remarked rather annoyingly before walking away.

Taehyung looked down in sadness. Only if she knew the real reason... Taecyeon was ready to hurt her any moment. He slightly flinched when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

Tae turned around to reveal Jungkook with his bunny smile. "Hey, buddy! Wassup?!"

His smile dropped when he saw Taehyung's sulken face. "Why is your mood down?"

"I-its nothing, Kookie..." he sighed.

But Jungkook, who knows his bestie more than anyone else, wasn't convinced. "It's related to Y/n, right?"

Tae sighed again, "We had a little fight..."

Kook chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Quarrel increases the love for your partner, bro. And trust me Y/n is too soft to remain angry on you."

"And why do you think so, Mr. Jeon?"

"Because..." he dramatically thought, "She is a pure soul. She loves you with all of the heart and mind. She cares for you more than anyone else..." Jungkook went on but Tae's gaze was fixed on his orbs. Jungkook spoke as if it was him in his place. For the first time he noticed the spark in his eyes at the mention of Y/n. The way his pupils dilated made Taehyung nervous and think the worse.

"Maybe he likes her? Maybe he will be a better partner for Y/n?" Taehyung thought with aching heart. "Atleast he is not going to bring danger to her."

"Aish what am I thinking!" he mentally slapped himself when realization hit him. "I am not going to leave my Y/n to this brat! She loves only me!"

"Hey you there?" JK waved his hand infront of his eyes. Taehyung smiled and nodded. "You're right. she will forgive me soon." He took Kook's hands and went towards the café.

........

The classes were finally over, students rushed out of the main gate. Here stood Jungkook and Taehyung, hesitantly waiting for Y/n to arrive.

"Kook, is it really okay to approach her now?" Taehyung nervously asked to which the other rolled his eyes.

"Aaaaaand you are dating her for more than 4 years?? What a coward you are, man!" Jk scolded playfully but it hit Tae, mainly because of his mental state. Usually, he would shrug it off but this time he had self-doubt. He looked down in sadness.

"There she is!" Jungkook pushed him towards her walking figure.

"Jungkook what—" The other was already whistling his way out of the exit as if he didn't recognise his best friend. "Aish! This brat!" He turned around and saw Y/n infront of him.

They had some minutes of staring session before Y/n walked past him. Tae's lips curved into a smile when she held his hand tagged him along.

"Look, I am sorry—"

"Its okay. You were being obsessive and I was rude to you. We are even now." She smiled, still not looking at his face.

"So, are we good?" Y/n replied Taehyung by pecking his cheeks. His smile grew into a wide grin.

"Shall we head to the park?" She nodded to the proposal.

The couple sat on the bench having an ice-cream. "Now tell me what is bothering you? Why are you acting strange?"

He huffed as he knew he can't hide it from Y/N, "I am scared." Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Tae continued. "I am scared of loosing you. I feel like you are going to leave me. I am not good for you. You will get hurt by my presence." He let out his heart but didn't talk about Taecyeon.

Her eyes got a bit teary as she pulled him in a tight hug. "Don't you dare say that. You are the best for me. I love you, only you. I am not going to leave you even if you say so."

"But what if I am not there with you?"

"I'll go with Jungkook." She joked. Again, it struck Taehyung as he looked away.

"Yah! Paboya! I was just trying to lift up your mood. I will bring you back from where ever you are, arasso??" she cupped his cheeks. "Y/n exists for Taehyung."

Deep. Taehyung again questioned his worth. What have he done to deserve such a nice girlfriend? He wrapped his arms around Y/n's body and rested his chin on her shoulder. Her warmth drove away the cold thoughts in his mind.

Sometimes, its better not to speak aloud every word. Who knows which one will pull Destiny's attraction? Just like this little conversation of Taehyung with Y/n got kissed
by fate and everything turned upside-down.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly fell on the shadow behind the bushes. His eyes widened when he recognized the man. Taecyeon showed a cut-throat gesture before disappearing behind the leaves. Taehyung quickly pulled away.

"What happened??"

"Just realized it getting late, we should head home." He nervously laughed and stared at the purple sky.

Y/n stood up in agreement.
.....................

Tae stood infront of her door waiting for it to close.

"Are you going to stand in there? Its feels like I am closing the door on your face." She pouted to which Tae giggled.

"Its okay. I get satisfaction." He chuckled.

She neared him and pulled down by his collar before connecting his lips with her. He kissed back with the same passion.

"Where is the shy girl from my fresher year?" he asked amused when they were done kissing.

Y/n slightly blushed before having a comeback. "Kim Taehyung spoiled her." And closed the door.

Taehyung chucked at her cuteness. His day became much better after this little date. "Stay safe! Don't open the door to anyone!" he shouted before leaving.

"I am not a kid!" He heard her muffled reply.

...............

Taehyung smiled from ear to ear remembering his kiss. He was stopped by a sudden voice.

"Looking so happy" Taecyeon chuckled while observing his nails, "I wonder how long will it last." He further leaned his body against the door of Taehyung's house.

Tae's smile vanished and was replaced with anger. Taecyeon chose his weakest point to attack. Taehyung was helpless.

"Won't you invite your brother inside?"

The younger sighed and opened the door. Taecyeon excitedly welcomed himself and plopped on the sofa. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Your romance is getting on my nerves, you know?" The evil smirked.

"Why are you doing these?! Why are you invading my life?!"

"Its because, I hate you! I can't see you get happy. It suffocates me to see your smile! I want you to get ruined." Taecyeon spat.

Taehyung was so hurt by his words. How can someone be so cruel to anyone let alone his biological brother? Why can't he be like other siblings? What did Taehyung lacked to get treated like this?! He sucked the air as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"Have a look at here brother." Taecyeon handed him some pictures.

The younger's eyes widened when he saw nudes of him and his classmate Kiara. He shrieked and threw the pictures away. "What are these?!!"

"Looks nice, right? I will show this to Y/n. She will leave you for good."

"But it was not me!"

"It is me. Unfortunately, we share same face which made my work easier." Taecyeon laughed like a maniac.

"I will tell everything to her, even about you. She trusts me more than anyone else!"

The elder's eyes darkened as he spoke low. "You won't do that or else..." he pulled out a gun from his jacket. Taehyung gasped. He stumbled back unable to believe his eyes.

"Else... I will kill her." Taecyeon gave a sinister smile.

Taehyung fell on his knees crying. "Please no! Don't do anything to her. What do you want from me?! I'll give you everything. Just leave her alone! I beg you." he folded his hands.

Taecyeon knelt to his level. "I want you to leave her, forever. I want you to be gone! Can you do that?!"

He pushed the younger on the floor when Tae didn't reply.

"Either you leave her, or she will leave you." He stood up.

"I will obey you." Taehyung whispered. "Don't hurt her, promise me."

"Okay." He knew this promise meant nothing to him.

"I am not weak like before. I can do anything for Y/n!" Taecyeon mimicked his past words. "Strong my foot! You will always be a weakling infront of me."

Tae's hands shook in different kinds of emotions. He was getting hyper tensed.

The evil opened the door. "Graduation day will be the last day you see her. Either you leave her or she leaves the world." He spun this gun in his hand before slamming the door shut. Taehyung heard the retreating footsteps until complete silence engulfed the house.

He broke down. Both physically and mentally. How can he leave Y/n?! She will get ruined. She won't be able to take the pain. He will be the reason of her tears. He will not be able to see her getting destroyed. But her life matters the most. Its because of him Taecyeon targeted her.

On the other hand, how will he live without Y/n? How will he live without seeing her, without touching her, without feeling her? Her smile will not be flashed before his eyes again. A world without y/n is a world without sunlight, a world deprived of colours, a world deprived of warmth. How will he be able to overcome the darkness? Graduation day is the next week! Only a week?! Then everything is gone?!

How will he face her?! Such a coward he is, can't even protect his love from his brother neither can he speak the truth. He cried harder when Y/n's tear strained face flashed in his mind. Soon it was changed with the horrifying scene of her dead body.

Taehyung rubbed his tear as he stood up. "For Y/n. I have to disappear, completely. She will get hurt but will have move on eventually. Atleast she will know that her Tae was with her till his last breath. He didn't break her heart. He didn't toy with her. She will get depressed but will only have good memories of us." He spoke with himself. "I will be happy that I can protect her."

This week he will spend only with Y/n. He will make good memories. He will be happy. He will live his 70 years of life in these seven days. He will love Y/n like no tomorrow.
__________________________

I recently opened a tissue shop. You can buy some if you need.

You can curse Taecyeon here. No?

Well then, the man got away with his guilt.

Also.

Please stop being sasaeng!
Why are u after them?!! Let them breath!! This is too much.

#respectprivacyofBTS

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

108K 3.7K 35
(Completed story ) True Love is Selfless It is prepared to sacrifice Where Jungkook is willingly sacrificing his feelings just for the sake of his f...
305K 9.8K 27
After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves to Paris for a new life and beginning. Fi...
50K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...