blondie - joonas porko

Von nikosfacetat

she's into classic rock he's into the 2000s rock she's into blondie he's into linkin park they shouldn't get... Mehr

1. one way or another
2. heart of glass
3. fed up
4. remedy
5. zombie
6. heartbreaker
7. right here waiting
ed sheeran on my locker
9. in pieces
10. cut the cord
11. the show must go on
12. carmen
13. hypnotic
west coast

8. caravel

286 26 74
Von nikosfacetat

Waking up to a quiet apartment was how I normally started my days. Not this morning though, loud snores could be heard all around. I got up and brushed my teeth before making breakfast for the sleeping guys.

I went to the fridge and realised I was out of eggs so I decided I would walk to the farmer's market nearby.Writing a note explaining where I was, I grabbed my keys and my wallet before locking the door just because the boys were asleep.

I ran down the steps as fast as I could and I felt like a little kid. Going to the farmer's market was always so exciting, seeing what people grow is so interesting. Soon enough I was out on the street and I made my way to the busy market.

Walking towards the market I seemed to be distracted because almost immediately I ran into a woman with a dog.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry. I just spilled your drink all over you." I said stepping back and feeling awful.  She was wearing clothing that I knew wouldn't let a drink again get out easily.

"No no don't worry I needed to get this old thing dry cleaned anyways." She said laughing. I noticed she didn't sound like she was from here.

"Please, let me reimburse you. My name is Morticia and I'll give you my phone number. Just text or call when you get it done please it's the least I can do." I said whipping out my phone. She laughed and let me put my number in. I gave her dog a pet and apologised again before leaving. She left too but in the same direction as me.

"Are you heading to the farmer's market down here?" I asked her. "Yes I am. I loved farmer's markets growing up and since I just moved here I'm trying to get a sense of home I guess." she answered nervously. I figured I could be her friend if she was new.

"Oh really? Where did you move from?" I asked her trying to keep the conversation. "I'm from the UK so it's a big change." she nervously laughed.

"What made you come to Finland? I mean of all places why Finland?" I asked her trying to get her to laugh a little. She laughed again but this time with a little warmth. "Well I'm a teacher for the younger years. I'm teaching English as a sort of foreign language. The education system in Finland is incredible and I don't know I've loved Finland for quite a while." She said moving her hands around. I could tell she really was excited to teach.

"So since you introduced yourself to me, I figure I should introduce myself. I'm Ann." She said following a moment of silence. "Tervetuloa to Finland then, Ann."

We walked around the booths for about an hour and I really liked her. She told me that she's a flutist. Her dog is a husky named Benji. She's learning to play the bass. And so many other things. The fact that stuck out to me the most was that she's learning to play the bass.

"Hey, so this might be too soon but, I actually have a group of six guys fast asleep in my apartment right now. I was wondering if you wanted to come over for breakfast or just a coffee. Really anything. You seem super cool." I said as we carried our bags.

"Really? I don't know I don't want to impose on anything." She said swinging her dog's leash side to side.

"No I promise it won't be a problem. Plus it'll be good to have a girl over. I moved here from hours away and so far I've only interacted with these six guys. It's a testosterone overload. Please, if you're comfortable with it I think it could be fun." I said. I really wanted to her come over. She knows a bit about music so I think the guys being at the apartment right now was really convenient.

"Well, alright. If it's no bother." She said after a moments pause. I smiled and reassured her that there was no problem. I know it's kind of unsafe to invite a stranger into your house, but she seems super cool and it's not like there's anything worth stealing in my shitty two bedroom apartment. We made our way to my building.

"Alright. So this is the door to my apartment. I know very cool. And I would advise you to be quiet at first because I don't know if they're still asleep or not." I informed her while twisting the key in the lock. Then I pushed the door open and was met with six shirtless men in the kitchen.

"Why are you all staring at me like a deer in headlights." I asked them slowly moving. They all just continued staring at me with wide eyes. However, the second Ann walked in their eyes went from me, to her.

Her eyes immediately widened and she took a deep breath when she got a good look of the group. Under her breath I heard "Oh my God." and it seemed as if she knew them. She grabbed my arm and pulled me outside of the door.

"Why the hell is the entire Finnish delegation from Eurovision in your kitchen. I'm freaking out I loved them and voted like ten times for them." She said whisper shouting. I stared at her until she finished when I let out a light chuckle.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny. They're all hot and I'm here dressed in leggings and a hoodie with a coffee stain because I didn't expect this." She said running a hand through her hair. I still felt super guilty about spilling coffee on her.

"Hey calm down. I promise they don't care. And you're gorgeous don't worry about it. If they say anything mean I'll kick them out. No big deal." I said starting to pull her back into my apartment.

"Hey boys." I said putting my bags down. They were all quiet and staring at Ann. Well all of them except Joonas, he was playing with Benji on the floor.

"Who's your friend, Mort?" Niko asked pouring a cup of coffee out of the pot. Apparently they found the coffee.

"Hi I'm Ann. Nice to meet you all." She said. I noticed her face get a little red but other than that she seemed normal.

"Ann where are you from? You don't sound like you're from around here." Tommi said leaning back in the chair. I walked over into the kitchen and placed my hand on Joonas' soft head. He looked up at me and I lightly scratched his scalp before removing my hand to cook breakfast.

Ann kept talking with the boys and eventually Joonas leaves the dog and introduces himself to Ann. For some reason when I watched him introduce himself and give his beautiful smile, I felt a surge of jealousy. Watching him laugh with her made me tighten my grip on the plastic spatula. I was making scrambled eggs and because my grip was so tight I flipped them hard causing a piece of hot egg hot my skin. I dropped the spatula on the ground and grabbed my wrist.

"Fuck." I said sucking in. When the spatula fell they all went silent and looked at me. I shook my hand quickly and bent down to reach the spatula.

"Breakfast is almost ready." I said standing up. They all resumed their conversations and eventually the eggs were ready.

"Bon appetit." I exclaimed putting plates of eggs out for everyone. There was no room for me to sit so I made myself comfortable just standing at the counter.

"We should play some music. I feel like there always needs to be music." I said as I took a bite of my eggs. No one protested so I connected my phone to my bluetooth speaker and pressed shuffle. Next thing I knew the sound of drums filled the silence and I immediately recognised the song.

"Oh I love this song." I said. Caravel but Greta Van Fleet. Their music was good, really good. But they were also really good looking. Especially the bassist, Sam.

Crash against wave upon wave, woah. To strange horizons, oohhh. Heel to the mist and the wind, ye-yeah. You make the movement, oohhh.

I sang under my breath as I took my plate to the sink. This song made me ascend and I don't know it's something about Josh's voice.

Woah, as you can tell. This was the age of the caravel. Woah, as you can tell. These are the times we remember well.

I swayed my body from side to side as I scrubbed the dish still singing softly under my breath. Joonas, I noticed looked out of place so I lifted my soapy hands as an invitation for him to come to me. His eyes widened and he shot up from his chair to help me. I laughed, his mop of hair flopped around like a puppy still growing into its oversized ears.

"You ok?" I asked him as he grabbed a plate. I noticed he had been awfully quiet ever since I came home.

"Yeah. Just exhausted." He confessed. His blonde hair spilling over his eyes. He made my heart ache.

"Joonas, why don't you take a nap in my bed. That way you have privacy and you can rest up." I said placing a hand on his back. He sighed deeply.

"Morticia Antilla! Are you trying to get me into your bed!? You know, darling, you don't have to ask." He said giving me the lopsided smirk. I groaned and rolled my eyes at the now laughing man. I hate to admit it but, even him fake calling me darling made my stomach lurch and my face heat up.

"Shut up you know what I meant." I lightly shoved him and he laughed still doing the dishes next to me.

"But if you're like for real then I would love to do that. I was already tired but Greta made me even more tired." Joonas said letting out a big yawn. I grabbed the tea cloth from next to him and dried my hands.

"Follow me, Blondie." I said smiling and beckoning him to come. I led him to my room and he jumped under the covers.

"Mort, stay with me. Please." He said tucking himself in. He looked so adorable under my boring white sheets. His hair, just everywhere on my pillow, made me laugh.

"Joonas, baby, I would but we have company. The rest of your band and my new friend probably think we came in here to fuck." I said walking over to him and brushing the hair out of his face. I bent down and kissed his forehead without thinking before turning to leave.

"Wait Mort. Let them think that. Please, just stay with me for now." He pleaded. I really wanted to. Really badly but I couldn't leave everyone out there. Poor Ann, hopefully she gets to know everyone really well considering how nervous she was to actually meet the boys.

"Maybe later Joonas." I said turning the lights off and closing the door. I walked out to the living room and saw all six people staring at me, quiet.

"So. Anyone want to watch a movie?" I asked with a hopeful sigh.

sorry i haven't been super active recently i have school which lowkey sucks but oh well

so ok today i had to bring in a full body picture of someone (anyone as long as it was a full body and a human) so naturally i brought ed sheeran and put him on my locker after class.

anyways hope you all have an absolutely lovely day i love you all <33

also ill try to update more often LOVE YOU

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

9.7K 755 34
It was always too good to be true and Aleksi had to learn it the hard way. As much as she loved Aleksi, the two of them could never be happy because...
42.9K 1.8K 42
You may think that moving on from one relationship to another would be easy. But is it really? Are we really willing to let go from the past so easil...
13.4K 219 27
Alice Eliza Matin. If you were a fan of Tokio Hotel, you knew who Alice was. Alice met Tom and Bill in middle school when her dad got a job and her...
10.2K 746 27
Two lonely souls. He's wild and free, living his best life as an guitarist and chasing his dreams. She has bleak mind, and with her broken soul she'...