Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

29🌷

5.3K 294 39
By chandusweety4

Wow...100+ votes 💃

Thankyou so much guys for your precious votes on previous chapter.. but i want you all to vote from my starting chapters too.

What did those chapters did to you all that you people didn't voted on them😛

I will only give next update if only you people vote on my starting chapters too.. Those chapters too need your votes badly..

ok...ok..i will stop blabbering..😜

Enjoy the chapter...

                     🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Daksh pov:

"No...actually anna..I had never eaten this so called bubblegum nd I don't know how it will blow in our mouth"

My gigglemug said nervously fidgeting her fingers. I was so amused by her.

I never in my life saw a girl like her. Even though she doesn't know how to blow it but still she tried it with out giving up. I glanced at her cute face one last time nd left to my office.

The next day I have an important seminar to present. So Rishi & I were going to our department as we were going towards the seminar hall, I saw her & nina dancing together on the ground floor. I wish I was the person who was holding her inplace of Nina. I shrugged those thoughts nd walked to them slowly but suddenly she fell straight away on her butt making me chuckle at her. Nina & my sister were about to laugh at her but stopped when they saw us nd became shocked by looking at us.

I thought they would help her but that Nina got afraid of seeing us nd held my sister hand in her nd dragged her from there, mean while Rishi too left to attend a call.

I glanced at her who was looking at me with wide eyes making me beguiled by her. I so wanted to laugh at her cute expression nevertheless I suppressed my laugh nd offered her my hand.

At first she hesitated but later took my hand gladly. I, suddenly pulled her into me when she was getting up to which she collided with my chest. As soon as she touched my chest..my heart started beating violently nd all my male harmones triggred in me.

"Are you fine" I asked her in worry.

I know she isn't but I wanted to hear from her. I held her in my arms securely. My hands are itching to touch her cute little ass nd have an urge to give her ass a soothing massage.

"Is your butt paining that badly... gigglemug" I wispered in huskily against her ear.

She shivered in my touch...nd I know she was affected by my mere touch.

"Giggle mug"

I wispered huskily in her ear wanting to bite her earlobe.

As soon as she heard my endearment for her she started blushing. Aww...my love is flustered only just because I called her with an endearment.

"Tell me...giggle mug...are you feeling pain in your cute sexy little butt...shall I take you to doctor" I asked her in a mischevious tone while my hands couldn't control my desire.

So, slowly my hands trailed down towards her sexy ass nd started massaging her butt to soothe her pain plus to feel her ass too.

At first she didn't realise but soon realized what I was doing nd looked at me with her chinese eyes trying to peel them out of her sockets. I inwardly simpered at her face.

In an instant, My giggle mug turned into scarlet, that she couldn't look into my eyes directly nd looked down at my chest shyly..But she ignored to respond to me which made my blood blazed in anger.

"Answer me when I ask you some thing...gigglemug...I don't like it when someone doesn't reply to me " I said in my dangerous tone.

When she heard the change in my voice..She got scared...i could sense it the way she was squirming in my arms. I don't know why but I like the way she was getting frighten of me like a cat but in the other way I didn't like that scared face of her may be because I loved her smile more than anything.

That giggling smile of her's is always gives joy to my heart.

"I-I'm f-fine s-sir" she stuttered nd quickly escaped from my arms nd ran away from me, making me grin like a mad person.

Smiling widely I left to give seminar...
After giving my presentation I straight away went to interaction session...

As soon as I went in I got a phone call from my so called father..

"what" i said arrogantly.

Father: How are you Daksh?

"why did you called me?"

Father: Daksh is this the way you speak with your father.

"Look Mr, I don't have a father...on the day of my mother death, when he brought his mistress to home...that day itself my father died to me" I yelled at him in rage nd ended the call.

My eyes brimmed in tears but I controlled it asusal.

I can't show the whole world that I'm weak. Infront of the world I'm a cold hearted optmistic business man.

I walked in nd sat at the corner gazing at my gigglemug who is not aware of me..As I was busy in admiring her beauty...

"Hii sir"

I groaned at the person who distrubed me. I twisted my neck towards the person.

A girl stood infront of me waving her hand towards me.

"what!!" i said rudely.

She looks like a junior...

"Sir, do you remember me?" she asked me like she is some celebrity.

I didn't said any thing but looked at her like i'm not interested to have a conversation with you.

But that dumb bitch didn't understand by expression nd started fawning all her fake assets at me wearing ton's of make up on her face. I just ignored her yet that bitch didn't stopped her flirting with me. I didn't payed a heed to her nd focused all my attention towards my gigglemug who was now standing on the dias nervously.

My nervous fairy😘

My stupid friends asked her to dance but she denied yet they all made her agreed to it.

The next day I spend my whole day completing my office work but missed my gigglemug a lot. I couldn't get a glimpse of her from last three days.

So the next morning...I couldn't had patience to wait her more so I came out of the room in my track shirt & phant without having a bath nd started waiting for her like a love sick puppy.

I waited but she didn't came suddenly I remembered that one day she & her friends using the shortcut route. That day we forgot to warn them to not use that shortcut because it's dangerous. All rogues were using that route as it was quite secluded area.

An unknown fear slowly crept in me making me worry about her. I quickly ran in that direction as fast as I could while praying to god to keep her safe.

As I reached there, the scene which i saw made my hands balled in fists in anger. I lost my control when I saw her in helpless condition. I quickly held that bastard hand who was trying to touch my love nd twisted his hand mercilessly while with the other hand I grabbed his coller nd punched him along with him the other two joined him to beat me.

But whom am i to allow them to beat me. My fists collided with their face's. I started kicking them like a heartless monster till I felt a soft tender hand on my shoulder..

I spin around with fury but when I saw her eyes in pool of tears. My face soften.

She quickly hugged me tightly. She snuggled into my chest like a cocoon. I too return back the hug while caressing her back to clam down her but her helpless face flashed infront of me making my blood swirling in anger again. I pushed her angrily nd started yelling at her.

Due to my lot of scoldings she looked more terrified. I warned her not to use this shortcut again. She bobbed her head like a bull nd it infuriated me more. I roared at her telling her to speak not to nod. She got frighten more and ran to her class.

I know I scared her by yelling at her but she needs to be know that she has to be careful nd use the right path not a shortcut route to go to college.

"security"

"security"

I call out for the security guards who were running to me as soon as they heard my scream..

"I told you all to colse this short cut right, then what the hell are you doing without closing it" I bellowed at them.

"Sorry sir.." they apologized but who want's that.

What if I didn't came on right time?

What would had happened to my giggle mug? Oh..God..thinking about it was making me horrible.

Arghh..

"Just take this shit out of the college" I howled at them.

They nodded their heads nd left to call for help as they can't take these shitty heads alone because they weigh more.

I left from there making sure that my gigglemug was safe nd dialed my mama's number..

"Hello Daksh beta" mama said as soon as he lifted the call.

"Maama just give transfer certificates to those bastards who are in a few minutes, going to lie on hospital beds..I don't want those mother fuckers in our college just do it as soon as possible or else you know very well what I can do with them. I hope you understand me mama" I said nd ended the call nd stormed to my room.

I just need to calm down...huff...I need a cigar or else I don't know what i will do..

I went to my night stand nd opend the drawer to take the cigar box. I took one from it nd started smoking...

I some how calm down nd left to my office. At evening I went to the dancing hall. I just need to know that my giggle mug was fine..

Along with me cabir & mohit too tagged with me. As soon as I opened the door my breath stopped when I saw her dancing..but she quickly stopped when she saw us.

Mohit asked her to continue her dance but she being shy excused by saying she was tired. I just chuckled at her.

I called her to me...she came towards me while fidgeting with her fingers nervously. I kept on gazing at her intimidatingly nd due to my gaze she became more anxious.

I confirmed that she is so affected by just a mere gaze of me.

Sensing her poor condition mohit spoke to her. When i heard her answers to whatever they asked her I was really enchanted by her silly answers. I literally wanted to gaffaw at her.

To her luck Aashi came, my gigglemug gave her full blown smile when Aashi asked her to leave becuse she was trying to escape from us so long. I shook my head smiling when she was packing her backpack nd I started checking my mails.

I thought she will go but she came back to me nd called me but i didn't respond to her. I know it was wrong to do but my naughty arrogant side didn't let me answer to her.😜

She tried for twice yet I didn't budge. But when she used my name to call me I couldn't help but responded to her.

"I-I..T-Thankyou  for today morning sir"

She said nd left..instantly my lips curved into a smile.

The whole week she practised dancing. I just wanted to take her then their in my arms.

Now a days all I think about is all dirty stuff...what can I do when she is 24/7 stuck in my mind & heart.

Three days passed I never left her alone after that incident. I even used to sit outside the dancing hall nd used to do my work just to make sure that she is fine..I can go in nd sit in the hall but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable while she was dancing so I gave her space but sometimes i used to go in just to tease her.😎

Today is freshers day nd I was now returning to college from office in morning as I stayed their at night due to a client meeting from us. As I was driving while roaming my eyes around I saw a bunch of fresh red roses.

I immediately stoopped the car nd got out of the car, walked to the flowers shop to buy them for her. I bought them nd again hop into the car nd started driving.

I went to my room nd saw my wardrobe in a messs..That idiot clown..I will strangle him with my bare hands.

"cabirrr"

"cabirrrrrrr"

I gritted my teeth in anger looking at the state of my wardrobe..

That idiot clown came in nd was started flashing a sheepish smile at me wearing my black shirt paired with jeans looking handsome not more than me.

Forgot to tell you...he wears my clothes whenever we go to some party or events. I don't why?

"what the hell did you done to my room" I shouted at him.

"Daksh baby you know today is freshers. So, I have to look more handsome so that my Nina will straight away fall for me the moment she took a glimpse at me" Idiotic clown said micmicking a girly voice by drawing circles on my arm while raising my anger to peeks.

Baby seriously...huff..

"For that, you don't have to make my room a fucking wind tornado..nd more over you have your own clothes right, then why the hell did you wore mine.."I shrieked at him by swating his hand on mine.

"Haa..but I saw close up staring at you lost in this shirt...so why not I use this same shirt to make my nina flat for me in this like you made close up to attract towards you.."he replied making smirk at him.

I gave a sly smile at him...I know my giggle mug is so attracted towards my handsome face that she even gawak at me like I'm her favourite thing. I observed this on the day when they all were taking rest due to tiredness of continuous dancing. That day while they were relaxing, I was doing my office work, at that time she ogled at me like I was her favourite chocolate.. poor she, she thought that i didn't noticed her but I did.

"Mr.clown, she didn't stared at me due to my clothes but because of my handsome face" I said smugly by pointing my forefinger towards my face.

"Oh..hello that day she stared at you more than daily she used to do. so obviously this shirt made you more attractive" cabir sneered at me.

I laughed at my dumb friend..Even though we may look like a stern guys outside but inside we both are kids who always fight with each other like a siblings nd my best friend really acts sometimes dumb.

"cabir...It won't work out for you. Because your girl is different than mine." I snickered at him...

"I know yaar...that stupid girl is so tough to get her. " cabir said sadly.

"you deserve that" I smirked at him.

"I know, but I won't give up on her " cabir said in determination.

"But your girl is more tougher than mine" cabir added making me smile.

"yeah, may be but for me she will easily fall for me without even trying" I said smiling slyly at him.

Cabir chuckled at me nd said..

"I will see that" he simpered at me.

"I won't allow anyone to interfere in my love life not even you" I sniggered at him.

"what!! Why? We are diaper buddies right" cabir exclaimed making me smirk at him.

"That does'nt mean you have to know about my personal love life...so now Go change into some other shirt it's not looking good on you.." i said while running hands through my hair.

"why are you asking me to change? Is this shirt not looking good on me?" he queried.

"No.." I said shooking my head.

"what.."

"Arghh..cabir, Just get out of my sight. I don't want to spoil my mood in morning"I said annoyingly.

"haa...but give me another shirt " he whined like a kid while going to the same messy wardrobe.

"oh God cabir..just go nd search in the other closet..Those may suit you well nd clean the mess before you left" I said irritatedly nd left to washroom to take a shower not before placing those flowers on the table.

As I stepped out from the washroom after taking a shower...I saw my room well cleaned & arranged.

I know he would clean the mess or else I won't leave him alive.

I went to the other closet nd took a white formal shirt along with blue jeans. I made my hair nd got ready for the party.

I took a pen along with a color paper nd written on it..

A fresh blooming flowers for my beautiful love..

I neatly place it in the middle of the flowers nd walked out of the room.

We three(Rishi, cabir & daksh) went to the hall where party was going on.

We all were busy in doing arrangments, suddenly I heard her melodious giggle. I quickly turn around only to see her coming along with my sister and her friend laughing nd chitchatting.

Wow she was looking ethereal. She took my breath away.

I can't take my eyes from her. I was busy in staring at her but my idiot friend distrubed me .

"What!" i said annoyingly.

"You can ogle at her later but give her those flowers which you bought for her." cabir said sarcastically making me frown at him.

I rolled my eyes at him nd saw varsha. The small kid who is dancing with my gigglemug today.

I called that little munchkin nd told her to give those flowers to her akka nd asked her to not to tell my name if she asks...

"ok handsome champ" Varsha said smiling and left to give flowers to my gigglemug.

I can't hear their conversation as I was far from them but I can see her blushing.

"It would be nice if you could've given to her directly" cabir said frowning at me. I just gave a sly smile to him.

"I don't know what your cunning brain was thinking but I know one thing that you are going to give her so many surprises" cabir added further.

I just smirked at him...nd saw her.
She was busy in inhaling the flowers which i gave her. Due to busy in smelling the flowers while walking , she bumped into me making me held her in my arms..

She closed her eyes frightening..I glanced at her lips which was coated with a red lip gloss looking so inviting.

she opened her slowly nd looked into my eyes. We both get lost into each other eyes till we heard some sort of sound and she quickly pushed me away from her like I my touch burn her.

That slight jerk triggered in me nd was about to scold her but before I could do that Rishi scolded her for pushing me..

After cabir, the person whom I trust most in my life is rishi. He consider me & cabir as his own brothers nd couldn't tolerate anything against us.. We three are like musketeers. He can't see us in any kind of bad suitatiom.

She muttered a sorry nd left in embarrassment.

"Daksh, you promised that you will give a welcome speech today.."Aashi said coming towards me.

"I will never break my promise" I replied coldly.

Aashi smiled at me. We all walked in. I stood on the dias nd started searching for my gigglemug nd finally saw her. She was talking to her friends while smiling.

My lips curved upwards nd shifted my gaze towards the lecturer nd greeted them with a smile.

I may be a young billionaire but I am a student too. They never treated me as a business man but as a normal student.

I started my speech...all were listening to me intently..after completion of speech, the hall applauded with claps. I left the dias as my phone was ringing continuously..

I came out nd saw the caller Id. It was from a client. I attended the call..

After ending the call I walked in nd saw her shouting ohhh..I just looked at her amused.

Her eyes caught mine. She nervously smiled at me nd rivited her gaze embarrassingly while i chuckled at her.

I went back to my room as I forgot  to bring my camera to capture her pics.when I came back, ramp walk had started.

I took the cam nd went back to capture her pics..she looks hot while walking. she even gave a pose which I quickly snapped a pic of her.

In next round...My giggled became a doll to dressed up in newspaper costume which I didn't like it at all. I agree she is freaking beautiful in that dress but the bad comments which I was hearing made me aggravated. I tried to control but lost it when I heard hootings at her while she was ramp walking in that damn newspaper dress to which she felt so uncomfortable..

I just grabbed those bastards by there collar out nd kicked the hell out of them till they are bleeding..

They are 2nd yrs...who the hell allowed them in to them to the party?

I was punching them continuously till I felt a strong hands dragging me back by stopping me further to kick them more.

"Daksh..stop it...you are killing them"

"The people who doesn't know how to respect women shouldn't live in this world or else they will ruin innocent women" I barked at them.

"Daksh stop it..don't let it spoil our freshers party...just look at the freshers they are enjoying the party to the fullest. So, don't spoil it" cabir yelled at me.

I pushed him nd left from there.

I can't see anyone seeing her with bad intentions. Not only my gigglemug but they are continuously bad mouthing about my sister too. I can't tolerate all those shit and lashed out at them.

Arghh..I gritted my teeth in rage nd started smoking. It's the only thing which keeps me calm.

As I was enraged..I saw her  having food happily while her eyes were searching for someone...

Nd that's me...I knew it. Her eyes always searches only for me.

As she caught my eyes on her...in a second she quickly darted her gaze from mine as I was glaring at her.

Few seconds later...She was stuffing the plate with food. For whom she was filling it again? I was looking on at her in rage but my stare was broken by Aashi.

Aashi started scolded me for smoking nd not having lunch..but I shifted my gaze to her again nd what my gigglemug made next made my blood burn in red.

"Fuck" i yelled while running my fingers in my hair angrily.

She fucking gave that plate full of food to that guy...I wanted to punch that guy but I couldn't do that as he is good guy moreover he is navya's brother. I pushed the spoon which Aashi held near my mouth to feed me in fury.

"Daksh"

"why the hell did you invited those bastards" I shouted her demanding for an answer.

"I didn't...They came by themselves" Aashi replied in slightly terrified tone.

"Then what the hell are you all doing with out stopping them.."i barked at her nd left from there not trusting myself that if I stay there I don't know in anger I may hurt my friend cum sister.

After sometime cabir came & dragged me to the hall. As soon as my gigglemug saw me she averted her gaze from me sadly..

Sad for what my love..for unknowingly spoiling my mood. I clenched my jaw nd started shooting daggers at her.

I don't even know what I played  in the next round with nina...i only know that I was blowing air in the balloons because all my eyes & mind  are on her.

After that the most awaited round had came...I was waiting for this moment.

Newspaper dance..

I will show this whole fucking people that you are mine gigglemug.

Only mine..

I dragged her to the place where we have to dance nd pulled her harshly into my arms while holding her tightly.

"Are you going to dance with me or you are going to dance with that shrey" I asked her in dangerous tone.

She flinched at my tone but I didn't care. My eyes are looking at her intensly with rage. She was trembling in my arms nd i like that affect of me on her.

"W-why are y-you asking me in such a way" she asked me timidly.

I didn't spoke rather encircled my arms more tightly around her waist as I pulled her closer into my embrace daring her to push me back but all she could do was looking at my chest while placing her both hands on my chest for support.

"Answer me" I demanded her.

"I-I d-dance with y-you" she stuttered making my anger calm down a little.

"good" I said while looking at her with love.

The lights wents off...only spot light was falling on us...I loosened my grip on her. I looked at her who was looking like a scared cat,  my eyes  softened at her nd filled with love & passion for her.

"Gigglemug"

I wispered near her earlobe huskily to which she shivered nd I can feel that her breath stopped a second.

"look into my eyes..gigglemug" I wispered gently.

She nodded her head asusal...arghh..

"what I told you few days back" I asked her in my deep voice.

"N-not to nod like a bull" she answered while stuttering at me.

"Then, what you are doing now" I asked her.

"I'm sorry sir" she said looking down at our chests. I could feel her heartbeat beating at high speed than normal.

"I told you to look into my eyes not at your chest which is pressing mine...I don't like to repeat my words again" I growled lowly.

She instantly looked up into my eyes. Slowly the music started playing in the background.

I placed her one arm around my neck nd the other hand on my shoulder.

She was wavering in my touch. She frozed in my arms but I made her sway her hips along with mine.

A wave of happiness crept in me. The way she fitted in my arms perfectly made me smile. My eyes were twinkling with unknown happiness. My heart was filled with peace which no one had gave me after my mom died.

Suddey, she tried to wiggle from my arms...

"Don't pull yourself away from me" I said narrowing my yes at her nd  pulled her more closer to me.

Now, we both are like hugging each other. I wanted to kiss her to claim her as mine infront of everyone but i stopped myself by doing that. If i do that then there will be no difference between those rogues & me.

I drew her more closer to my chest to feel her more. I wish time could stop so that I can cherish this moment.

She wrapped her hands around my neck swaying our hips according to the rythem.

We both are looking into each other eyes. Slowly we both lost into our dreamland.

Claps...

Claps..

I don't want to loosen my grip on her but I did sadly..

After that...cabir had sent most of them out mostly boys may be he wanted to save them from me. I smirked nd her performance was started..

She started dancing...dancing like no one was watching. She gyrates on the stage nd spinned around in circles while swaying her butt. Her every jerk of her waist making me want to grab her by her waist nd kiss her till she is out of her breath.

Her every flick of her hair was making me want to play with her black silky hair. Her every beat of her feet making me want to dance along with her by holding her hips pulling towards me. Her every shrug of her shoulder beckons to the world.I was spell bounded by her.

There is no way I'm letting her go out of my hands. The song ended making me come out of my trance. After that few performance the party ended.

I got a call nd I left to attend it. As I was speaking in the call. I heard that she that she is Miss fresher.

After that, i saw her  holding flowers in her hands while speaking to cabir..

She got a so many flowers...I felt anger building up in me...knowing that she had accepted everyone flowers just like mine.

But soon I gritted my teeth in rage at cabir when I saw him handing the gift box which I placed it in my wardrobe.

I just wanted to smash his head with a stone.

I agree that I brought the earrings which are there in the box for her but I wanted to give it to her by myself after confessing my love but that idiot has to stole it from me nd was giving it to her..

I cursed myself for not hiding it in perfect place...

I know he won't say my name while giving it to her yet I want to give it to her by myself but that idiot clown has to spoil it.

Arghhh..I just left to my room in high temper..

I got fresh up nd laid on my bed not having mood to do anything..

I closed my eyes her dazzling smile was flashing infront of my eyes making my lips curve into a charming smile..

I wanted to tell her how much i love her nd have an urge to take her in my arms but I can't do that now.

You all may think that why i'm not confessing my love to her..because I have a reason behind that which none had a slightest idea of it.

                     ***💞***

Hey guys..

How is the chapter?

Did you people enjoyed daksh pov?

Hope you guys loved it...

Please do vote, comment & share..

Do vote for starting chapters too then I will unlock next chapter.

Till then...Bye...bye..

Love you all❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 7.8K 112
Warning : This story is intended for readers aged 18 and above. It contains explicit content, including violence and marital rape, which may be offen...
22.7K 2.9K 41
Cupid never had a chance in their messy, parental-restricted love story Karishma Jha, a twenty-one-year-old recent graduate with the world at her fee...
47.5K 4.5K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
4.1K 181 12
β˜†ANURAAG RAICHANDβ˜† Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...