Mr. kidnapper

By antisocial9383

Scarlet (mc) was abused all her life by her dad. He used to abuse her mom, but her mother "mysteriously" disa... More

Excepting fate
Curiosity kills a cat
Questions & AnswersοΏΌ
Intruder
"Training"
In the arms of Lucifer
Oh, to be kidnapped
Living with the Devil
New friends
Sneaky links
Missing
Two down, Two to go
Betrayal
No mercy
Trust
Closer
How it started
True colors
1 p.m
3 p.m
5 p.m
6 p.m
6 p.m pt2
7 p.m

2 p.m

2.1K 51 20
By antisocial9383

Hell? That's where I am?

"So..I'm going to become the queen of hell?" I asked.

"Oh no your highness." She snorted. "You see there are many parts of hell, but his majesty is only limited to one. I heard once, that his brother was going to rule all of hell."

I jumped a little at that comment.

"Lucifer.." I whispered.

I looked up and saw she had a confused look on her face.

"Do you know him?" She asked.

"No!" I blurted. "I-I just heard about him...do you know anymore about him?"

She took my towel away and went to a closet. Surprised, I covered up my parts.

"There's so many histories about that man." She said, shuffling through the closet. "But nobody knows too much about him except the obvious parts."

"What are the obvious parts?" I asked.

She gave me a confused look but continued to answer the question.

"Well, he has two brothers and he's the middle child." She started, walking over to me with underwear.

So he has another brother?

"Is Alexander the oldest?" I asked.

"No, his majesty is the youngest amongst the three." She replied, slipping the underwear on me. "The oldest is King Donovan. He runs the largest place in hell. When translated to English, it spells 'Land of despair'. A land that'll drive almost anyone insane."

I didn't know Lucifer had two brothers. I didn't even know he had any siblings. Maybe he kept this to himself for a reason.

She went back to the closet and came out with a corset.

"Anything else?" She asked, fasting the corset around me.

"When was he born?" I asked.

She looked at me with another confused expression.

"Lord Lucifer was never born your highness." She said lowly. "He was made. I thought everyone in hell knew that."

Made? What does that even mean? She continued back and forth to the closet, dressing me as she hummed.

"Anymore questions?" She asked.

"Not at the moment." I smiled lightly.

I didn't know what else to ask without giving myself away. She soon finished up and inspected me. She clapped her hands and smiled.

"Done your highness." She said.

I looked down to see what I was wearing. I couldn't see much but I was wearing a black and dark blue dress.

When I looked back up, Ada was gone. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly, peeking down the hallway. As expected, there were people walking around.

I slipped out the room and walked down the hall aimlessly. I didn't know where to go.

"Good afternoon your highness." A maid curtsied to me.

"Good afternoon." I said back.

She was about to walk off but I called out for her. I needed help. I don't know where I'm supposed to go so I'll ask how to get to Alexander.

"Uh, excuse me?" I said.

She looked shocked as she turned around.

"Yes your highness?" She said, giving me her full attention.

"Do you know where Alexander is?" I asked.

"Well, his majesty is preparing for the wedding." She said.

"Do you know how I can get to him?" I questioned.

"His majesty insists that you both don't see each other until everything is organized." She informed me. "Speaking of which your highness, you should be preparing too. There's a lot to do today."

She took my hand and started walking in the direction I was walking.

"First, before we go to get your hair done, we need to go to and fetch you a bodyguard. You can't just walk around the castle alone. You'll either get lost forever or someone will most definitely kidnap you." She said.

Wouldn't be the first time I'd get kidnapped.

We were walking for a while before we reached an inside garden. In the garden was only a man wearing all black with a mask on. He was playing with a black cat, sitting on a bench.

He look up and the first thing I noticed was his piercing red eyes. Lucifer?

Looking more closely, I noticed he had a large scar on his right eye. It looked like he was clawed by a lion.

"Mark, I knew you would be here." The maid said. "Your highness needs a guard to escort her wherever she needs to go."

He glanced over at me, giving me a cold glare. I jumped back and hid behind the maid.

"Oh don't worry your highness, he's going to protect you, not hurt you." The maid chuckled. "I'll leave you two to get to know each other."

She stepped aside and pushed me gently towards Mark. I turned around to say something but when I did, the maid was gone. Why do people keep disappearing?

Letting out a sigh, I turned to face Mark. He was still sitting in the bench, petting the cat.

"Hi Mark." I greeted slowly.

No response.

"You know, you don't have to call me your highness." I reassured him. "My name's Scarlet. I think that's the first time I said that today."

Still no answer.

"Listen, if you don't want to be my guard that's fine, just tell me and I'll go."

He didn't even look at me. Maybe having Mark as a bodyguard wasn't such a good idea. I turned to the door and walked through.

As the door closed, I saw Mark glance at me and then quickly avert his attention back to the cat. I turned back around to walk away but bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry." I said startled.

I looked up and my face dropped. It was Mark. But how? He was just in the garden room.

"Oh." I said plainly. "Excuse me, I have to find a guard."

I walked past him and down the hall. I turned around and he was following me.

"Why follow me if you won't you talk to me?" I asked.

He pretended to zip his lips shut.

"Wait..your not allowed to?" I asked.

He nodded his head.

"I'm so sorry." I said. "I didn't know, I would've been more nice about it."

He shook his head and continued walking ahead. Confused, I followed him. We walked for a while before reaching another room.

He opened the door and gestured for me to go in. I went in but he didn't follow after me.

When the door closed, I noticed three women standing around a large hair dresser chair. It looked as if they were waiting for me.

It was silent. Nobody said a word.

"G-Good afternoon." I said nervously.

"Good afternoon your highness." They all said at the same time while curtsying.

They must've been waiting for me to say something.

I slowly approached the chair and sat down. As soon as I did, they got to work. They were doing my hair and soon, four more maids entered the room.

I sat there confused but soon relaxed as they gave me a manicure and pedicure.

"Do you mind if we make small chitchat your highness?" One of them asked.

"No, not at all." I said.

They soon stirred up a conversation.

After some time of girl talk they finally finished.

"Wow." One of the maids said. "You look amazing your highness."

"Thank you." I said. "And please, just call me Scarlet."

"Are you sure?" She asked. "You are soon a be a Queen after all."

"Exactly." I said. "Soon to be Queen. Not yet."

They smiled.

When I left the room, Mark was standing next to the door.

"Were you standing there the whole time?" I asked surprised.

He nodded his head.

"Really??"

He shook his head.

I let out a small laugh. Of course he didn't wait, I wouldn't have either.

___________________

Hey y'all...currently getting me hair done😌 Ik for a fact that my hair dresser was probably reading as I was writing lol.
But it's cool, I hope she liked it as well as you🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 6 19
Scarlet has lived her entire life in the Backlands, learning to rule in her father's footsteps. But her father does not rule any kingdom, he rules a...
1.8K 68 24
Willow. Daughter of the devil, kidnapped at a young age, finally escapes. She can finally go back home to her father and brothers but what if she goe...
39.8K 1.1K 45
Scarlett Moore has had her fair share of betrayal and lies. She's afraid to give someone else her heart without knowing it could get stepped on or ev...
30.4K 597 40
Mason is a gang leader that is only 20. Emma is a 17 year old girl who is very kind and down to earth, but she is a badass who is very strong, Emma l...