sugar & ice; myg

By aiiyinnchan

"๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’'๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ?" "๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’…." ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๏ฟฝ... More

[00] - dear you
[โœง.โ‹†] - Author's Reminder
[01] - fate
[02] - encounter
[03] - awake
[04] - dinner pt.1
[05] - dinner pt.2
[06] - trapped
[07] - weird
[08] - deal
[09] - warm
[10] - vows
โš ๏ธ [11] - smile
[12] - tease
[13] - heartbeat pt.1
โš ๏ธ [14] - heartbeat pt.2
[15] - viper
๐Ÿ”ž [16] - siren
[17] - detached
[18] - truth
[19] - bewitched
[20] - stolen
[21] - reality
[22] - epiphany
[23] - saviour
[24] - let go
๐Ÿ”ž [25] - infatuated
๐Ÿ”ž [26] - daylight
โš ๏ธ [27] - uncertainty
๐Ÿ”ž [28] - day I
๐Ÿ”ž [29] - day II
[โœง.โ‹†] - Author's Letter
[30] - day III pt.1
๐Ÿ”ž [31] - day III pt.2
๐Ÿ”ž [32] - day IV
๐Ÿ”ž [33] - day V
[34] - day VI
โš ๏ธ [35] - home
[36] - lover
โš ๏ธ [37] - betrayal
[38] - choices
โš ๏ธ [โœง.โ‹†] - special side
โš ๏ธ [39] - horrie
โš ๏ธ [40] - monster
๐Ÿ”ž [41] - curiousity
[42] - vexation
โš ๏ธ [44] - envy
[45] - unforeseen
[46] - position
[โœง.โ‹†] - Author Being Shameless
[47] - miracle
๐Ÿ”ž [48] - tongue tied
[49] - new trick
โš ๏ธ [50] - trepidation
โš ๏ธ [51] - order
โš ๏ธ [52] - the hunt
โš ๏ธ [53] - the devil
โš ๏ธ [54] - hell

[43] - bane

1.6K 78 85
By aiiyinnchan

a/n: we back at it again, people! and welcome to some of us who are new to the journey 🍃 Hope you had enjoyed the path along the way here ~

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hyuna slammed herself on the bed, frustrated with the current sitiation she was in.

-ˏˋ. ~ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 ~ ˊˎ-

"Oh don't fuck with me. It hasn't been easy."

Hyuna almost growled into the phone she was holding to the side of her face.

"Well, you're not trying hard enough that's why."

The other receiving end commented nonchalantly.

"That's easy for you to say. You're not the one who needs to seduce the ex lover that wanted to kill you."

"Being the ex lover, you should know him better than I do. Surely, you'll know what to do."

"He's been tough. And what's with the girl? You say said she was just one of his toys."

"Is she not?"

"With that attitude and that..."

Hyuna recalled the way Ae-Ri managed to intimidate her with a single look. It was menacing but above all, it somehow managed to injure Hyuna's ego.

"...no, she certainly is not 'just' a plaything. And that's an issue."

She couldn't bring herself to tell what really happened, as it would damage her pride even more.

"..."

"...Well, I guess I need to look into that later. But for now, do what you have to do. I'll keep in touch."

-ˏˋ. ~ 𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓼 ~ ˊˎ-

The phone call ended as abruptly as how it started. Hyuna sighed a long exhausting breath out of her lungs, hoping it'll lessen the burden put upon it.

The fact that she doesn't want to be here in the first place, made it harder for her to believe that she's back to this mansion.

She knew she wasn't a saint, and how she values materialistic possession more than anything else in the world, nevertheless, she wasn't proud with what she did to Yoongi either.

It wasn't really because of him, or because she loves him or what not.

No, that wasn't it.

But, it was in fact, because of the late Mrs.Min, Yoongi's mother.

She was the real saint, and if warmth and comfort was in form of a human being, she would be the vessel of it.

Hyuna understands why Yoongi loves her very much. Because even in that corrupted family, there was still a light of hope.

The fact that Hyuna took advantage of her death, as a source of feast for her greed, was a very dehumanizing thing to do to the kindest person she met in her lifetime.

Even if it's in past, it sometimes came back to haunt her and being this place again, was as if she was willing to torture herself.

Yet as again, for such trivial things.

Shaking off the deep thoughts from her head, Hyuna let her mind wondered over the possible plan she could come up with to handle the current situation.

Thinking about Yoongi made her remembered something.

Like, damn did he matured like a fine bottle of wine. She knew he would look insatiable with black hair, and who could survive looking at those defined structures.

[ a/n: meghan thee stallion once said, "when i ride the d, imma spell my name" 🧎🏻‍♀️ and I have a long ass name so... ]

He used to be a little bit to 'lean body type' side, but oh how tempting it was to see the those shapes, trying so hard to stay hidden under the tight shirt he was wearing. Indeed her taste in men had always been superior ever since she was younger.

[ a/n: oh wait, lemme wipe that off your mouth. Now, how long did we stare at this? 😌 ]

Though Hyuna never really believed in 'love', she certainly know how to play around and who to play with. Ever since the beginning, she was in it to entertain the sexual desires and nothing more, nothing less.

Even now, she didn't really care if Yoongi was in love with someone else, she was there for one purpose. To do her part well enough so that their plan would seemlessly fall into place.

It would be consider as an extra benefit to get the chance to taste that delicacy of a body of his again. But, things aren't as easy as they thought when there was a miscalculation.

Now, Ae-Ri was more than a plaything in fact she's the biggest hurdle to get pass, and Yoongi is rejecting Hyuna because of her.

"Ughh, this is fucked up." She groaned in dissatisfaction.

⊱ ━━━━━━━━ ❅ ━━━━━━━━ ⊰

It felt like it's been forever since the last time Ae-Ri step foot in the kitchen. She expects herself to feel out of place but after seeing the back of that familiar broad shoulder of Seokjin's, strangely - it felt more like home.

[ a/n: ... a hand in marriage, sir? 🧎🏻‍♀️]

She leaned in towards the counter top as her elbows supports her upper body, "Jungkook said you needed help?" she announced her presence by asking him a question.

Even if he wasn't facing Ae-Ri, he replied with a bright welcoming tone, "Ooh! Yes, I did."

"What do you need me for?" Ae-Ri was halfway rolling up her sleeves, as her eyes wondered around to find the apron.

That was when Jin stopped her, "Oh, no no. I don't need help with dinner, my dear. But, I do need you to stay away from 'that girl' as much as possible."

Very much in confusion, Ae-Ri made a questioning sound of, "Huh?"

Jin rinsed off the rest of water from the raw fish he was working on since then, and place it on the board, "You know what I mean..." he made a look at Ae-Ri while his hands reached to the top shelves, pulling out some sort of a metal rod.

"...You've been looking like a living corpse since you come back home. Though, you look happy most of the time but your body can't really lie, you know?" He said as he reached for one of the kitchen knives from the holder.

Ae-Ri, then, remembered how Jungkook commented on her complexion. Maybe it was true that she wasn't feeling well... "but what does that have to do with Hyuna?" She thought.

She re-traced all the interactions she had with Hyuna, back to the very first conversation they had.

That low-key declaration of war she made.

Does it bother her that much?

Ae-Ri expression gradually crumpled into a frowning gaze, thinking deeply over the things that had happened since, "...but I'm not that close her, though?" she concluded as she walked back to where she originally came from.

Sitting on the opposite side of where Jin was standing, she watched him dragging the knife in a multiple of short and quick movements; from one side to the other.

Letting the edge of the knife grazed along the metal rod as he sharpens his 'weapon' to combat the dead opponent who's lying lifelessly on the board.

"...Well, you're not avoiding her, either." Jin commented as casually as his skillful movements.

Distracted from the topic she wasn't interested in, she paid attention to the ones that ntrigued her instead, "I've notice that you're very good with knives huh, Jin?" Ae-Ri asked.

Halting his movements into a brief pause, "...and now, you're avoiding the topic." He continued.

"...I promise you that I am absolutely fine. It's just... I couldn't sleep as much, cause of the nightmares I've been having." technically, Ae-Ri wasn't lying; she did have troubles sleeping these days because of the bad dreams but needing to face Hyuna the next morning, doesn't help either.

Jin shot a side-eye towards her, squinting his eyes in doubts, but Ae-Ri's calm gaze told nothing but the truth, "...If you say so. But, I still advice to not engage with her as much..." he said.

"...She's one slimy creature." said the man who's holding a fish as we speak.

"...Only if she behave..." Ae-Ri whispered under her breath.

Unable to hear Ae-Ri's words clearly, "What's that?" Jin questioned.

"I said, 'okay, I understand.' " Ae-Ri quickly repelled.

"Are you sure you don't want my help?" She asked, while her eyes glanced over the many ingredients laid out surrounding them both.

"Well, if you insist, maybe you could help me with this?" He signalled his gestures to the fish he was holding.

Even if, Ae-Ri was not as skillful with knives as Jin, but she do know a thing or two about how to decently fillet a fish, "Sure!" she swiftly jump down from the stool and did little run around the counter.

Jin chuckled softly, "What did I said about running around in the kitchen, little lady?" He warned as his hand ruffled the top her head tenderly, receiving a silly smile in return from Ae-Ri.

Taking over his position, Jin was already moving away to do another task, but it didn't take much of a distance for him to change his mind completely.

The sound from the impact between the silvery metal knife and the marbled counter top, resonates throughout the silenced kitchen.

Turning towards the source of the sound, he quickly grabbed Ae-Ri by the shoulders, pulling her away from the sharp object.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Where's the cut?" He panicked as his eyes goes back and forth from Ae-Ri to the blood stained knife.

Ae-Ri had one of her hand clutching on the fabric on her chest, while another covering her mouth as the nausea kicked in stronger than ever.

It took her one slice of a blade through the meat of that fish, a single whiff of its blood.

That was all it took to trigger her throat to tingle in the worst way possible.

"..No, I-i'm not--" she swore the whatever lump in her airpipe was threatening to spill out. Ae-Ri quickly ran towards the sink, gripping the edge as she lowered her head closer towards it.

Though she can feel something right at the top of her throat, though she want to vomit it out right there and then, getting over and done with it, somehow it didn't.

A few deep breaths, accompanied by the gentle strokes on her back by Jin, she was able to clear both of her: head and throat.

Jin looked down to the smaller lady next to him. Her painful expression was something rare to see, because Ae-Ri has always been good at keeping pain to herself, acting as if she was okay.

Maybe because she was used to it. Needing to endure the torture she had to go through at home, masking it with a smile to serve the customers at the cafe.

Maybe that had became a habit.

However, her dying complexion wasn't really helpful in term of convincing him that she was fine as she claimed to be.

"...I think you really should take a rest. I will bring something warm and soft for you to eat to your room. And maybe some medicine too, yeah?" Jin suggested, worrying about the younger.

Ae-Ri shook her head lightly, her hand reached up to her chest, rubbing it gentlely, in hopes to calm herself down, "...you know that's literally the only thing I've been doing since I got here?" She rejected his offer.

"...I eat and sleep. All day... and don't get wrong. Yes, it's been the longest rest that I needed but I'm bored..."

"...I can't cling to Yoongi 24/7, he won't be able to work if I do, same as you guys..."

"...and only recently that I've been getting into learning how to use a gun with Jungkook..."

"...it's fun and all. I guess. But, at times, I miss this, too. Cooking, doing the laundry and all..."

Jin stood and listened to the troubled mind as she spilled everything out, he must say that Ae-Ri doesn't usually share what she was thinking.

Unless, asked.

And hearing her missing the trivial things in life, it feels as if, she was indirectly saying she was missing the normal life she had.

Although, it was hell from where she came from, but even in that cursed place, she still had some sort of freedom.

Freedom to walk around the town without having the fear of if there's any hidden gun pointing at her.

Freedom to enjoy the simple moments in life without getting evolved by shady people in her surroundings .

That freedom, that even the wealthiest mafia, even Bangtan and even Yoongi himself, couldn't give.

Sadden to the fact that Jin himself was one of the people who took away this freedom from her, he thought to himself what can he do, to at least take her mind out of it.

He hate to admit it but in situations like this, distractions could play a huge role. Only then, he remembered how Ae-Ri has been interested in the way he handle knives.

Since the day she first saw it, until this very day.

He thought it might be small but its worth the try. "...AeRi-ah, do you want to learn how cut apples into rabbit shapes?" He asked.

Blinking in confusion, her lips parted to reply, "...I already know how to do it." She unapologetically confessed, leaving Jin a little bit disappointed that his attempt was undoubtedly, failed.

Seeing his sad pout, Ae-Ri continued, "...but, you can teach me how to cut it into swans, though. Right?" she suggested.

Jin's face lit up with approval, "yes, of course! Let me prepare the things." he wasted no time to clear the fish away and prepare what was needed.

"...Now? But, what about dinner?" Ae-Ri asked.

"Nah,, its fine to order take-outs once in a while. Don't you think? and didn't you just said that you wanted to eat that jjajangmyeon from the restaurant near that cafe you worked before?"

"Well yeah, but..." Ae-Ri paused as she saw Jin was already whipping out his phone, "...no way, seriously?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes way! You best believe that we're having feast tonight!" He exclaimed in excitement as he orders the food.

Something about this just made her heart aches.

In a good way.

"Now, that's done. Let's start the lesson, shall we?"

⊱ ━━━━━━━━ ❅ ━━━━━━━━ ⊰

It's amusing to Hyuna how some people stays exactly the same, no matter how many years passed. Yoongi might had changed ever since her departure, but not entirely.

Even if, she had just spent a few minutes there, looking at Yoongi, but it took her less than one to recognize that gaze on his face.

Hyuna turned her attention to same direction where Yoongi was staring at.

If anyone saw what they saw; without any context or backstory, they would say that Jin and Ae-Ri looked like a perfectly happy couple.

There were absolutely no reason for anyone to think otherwise. Because what's more romantic than spending time, cooking together, as a couple.

But, of course, none of them were oblivious to the fact that they weren't actually a couple and Ae-Ri is the wife of Min Yoongi himself.

However, looking at Yoongi, even Hyuna could translate what's in his mind right at that moment.

She wasn't sure if Yoongi was just being defenseless with his unfiltered emotions, or was it because she was his lover at one point; that made Hyuna being able to read his static expression.

But, her deduction sparked a malicious idea in her twisted mind. She silently walked up to him, "Aww, they look cute together."

Yoongi visibly sighed in annoyance upon her presence, deciding to continue ignoring Hyuna, he remain still.

At this point, it doesn't trigger her at all that Yoongi was doing it on purpose. Because she was aiming for something else and as long as she could manage to reach that goal, then it would be enough for now.

"They would make such a cute couple, don't you think so too?..." Hyuna chirped, only to receive an eye-roll from the indifferent man.

[ me to the hyenas inside of me: "calm down boys, calm👏🏼 the👏🏼 fuck👏🏼 down 👏🏼" ]

Noticing his reaction, Hyuna was confident that even if Yoongi refused to interact with her, however, he was still listening to the words she said.

And that was all she needed for now.

"...come to think if it, Jin was just a normal person, a collage graduate with a noble work, wasn't he? Loving, understanding, dependable and of course good looking..."

Yoongi wasn't sure where she was going with this, as all she did was praising his hyung, until he heard the last part of her comment, "...unlike you."

It'll be a lie if it said that Yoongi's heart didn't drop from those last words.

"...you who was born from the bloodline of a problematic and corrupted root. A life filled with nothing but dangerous and tiring days..." she was merciless but none of the words were lies.

"...If I were her, I would've feel so exhausted all the time and wished I could've be with someone like Jin instead...", she took an advantage of Ae-Ri dire physical condition into count as well.

"...and honestly, it wouldn't even be a surprise if Ae-Ri actually fell for him now."

Right on cue, they witness how Jin casually hold Ae-Ri's hand, guiding her through the process of cutting the apples, as she seemed to be confused with the steps he was teaching.

For Ae-Ri and Jin, it was nothing but a simple gesture of a help; but for Yoongi who was currently being laced by the poisonous whispers of the devil, saw the gesture in a different light.

Though Yoongi is generally a quiet person, and its normal for him to not say much, however, the silence from him in this particular moment, was a sign of affirmation to Hyuna.

A sign of a successful and effective manipulation.

Hyuna decided that it was enough for today. She retreats from continuing any further, leaving him alone, to let the words sink in and toy around with his fragile mind.

Sure, it was true that she didn't fully willing to be here at first...

But, something about the idea of tearing that prideful stance, something about the idea of raining down on the fire that Ae-Ri had in her.

And letting Yoongi, the person Ae-Ri love and trust the most, become the bane of her own.

Something about it just ignites some sort of adrenaline rush from within her, sending thrills through her whole body.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

a/n:

hybe: *re-joined wattpad*

me as an author that writes 🔞 bts ff:

I mean, yes, I am aware that they, without a doubt, know the existence of fanfictions. I'm not even surprised if they have read some, out of curiosity.

But, most part of me, wanted to pretend that they don't know about it, so that I can write out this fantasy of mine peacefully.

but this shit just got real, way too quick--

Anyway, hope you enjoyed your reading and I'm so sorry for not updating lately!

I got caught up with them projects and assignments. I was trying to clear them all ASAP.

And you best believe that I managed to finish all 7 of them 2 weeks earlier than the dues 🥴🥳

So, with that I bid you farewell for now and see you next week for the next chapter!

Until then, stay safe and borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
17.5K 750 44
[๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ.] ๐™ธ ๐š๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š™๐šž๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ...
25K 1.2K 41
โš ๏ธ THIS STORY IS COMPLETE BUT I AM WORKING ON A FINAL FINAL CHAPTER โš ๏ธ One meeting. One twelve thousand dollar debt. One poker chip. When a rendezvo...
290K 12.8K 38
When a lawyer meets a serial killer, what do you think will happen? Conservative Y/n dashes into the careless Min Yoongi, and spends several days wit...