It's Always You (Peter Parker...

By itzz_hermione

Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's... More

P R O L O G U E
C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
E P I L O G U E
N O T E

F I V E

571 23 27
By itzz_hermione

"Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."- Oscar Wilde

DING DONG

"I'll get it!" I yelled. I went to the door and opened it to see an elderly man wearing glasses and holding a package.

"Package for Y/N Williams." He said. I smiled and took the package. I grabbed a flower and handed it to him.

"Thank you uh..." I looked at his name tag and grinned.

"Thank you Mr. Stan Lee. Have a great day!" I smiled. He smiled widely and walked away. I went up to my room and opened the package hesitantly. I screamed in joy when I saw what was inside. But I think my scream was kind of too loud because everyone came rushing in my room with their weapons.

"WHAT! WHO? WHERE?" Sam said. I laughed and showed them the box.

"Guys chill. It's just my favorite books have finally arrived!" They all looked in the box to see just regular books.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT THE SHATTER ME SERIES?" Wanda said. I nodded my head furiously. She ran and sat down next to me.

>.<

I walked in school feeling nauseous. Why the hell did dad ask me to go to school after what had happened? I gulped and walked in class slowly. Everyone stopped talking and just stared at me. Soon there were flashes and cameras' pointing at me.

"Y/N! Y/N! CAN I GET A QUICK PICTURE?"

"Y/N a superheroine? More like a super loser."

"Y/N is it true that you pushed Liz off the stairs?"

I had a frown on my face. I tried really hard not to scream.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up before I throw one of you in the rubbish bin." I said in a way too calm tone. Everyone stopped talking and immediately put their phones away.

"Fine, it's true. I am Tony Stark's daughter and I am an Avenger! But do you guys really believe all the bullshit Liz said?" I said with a frown on my forehead. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. One girl who was my friend shook her head, signally telling she doesn't believe what Liz said. Slowly one by one shook their head, putting their heads down in guilt.

"Thank you!" I sighed and took a sit.

Flashback...

I skipped all the way to the living room with a book in my hand. I twirled around happily but my smile faded away when I saw the Avengers looking at the television seriously.

"Hey guys what's up?" No reply. I sighed and sat down. My book dropped on the floor when I realized what the news is about.

"A girl name Liz Allan said she has identified who the mysterious daughter of Tony Stark is. Here is a short video clip." I rolled my eyes. This couldn't be happening right? I watched the news carefully until a video clip popped out.

"Hi um my name is Liz Allan and I have found out who the mysterious daughter of Tony Stark is. Plus, she is an Avenger too and her superhero name is S/N. I'm just going to go straight to the point. Tony Stark's daughter is Y/N Stark the girl who is in my High School. Everybody hates her and who knew she was the type to be a superheroine. She has been a-"

I stopped listening to the news and fell down to the floor with a small thud. This is not Liz, no it can't be. I did nothing to her. How did she find out? How did she do this? Why is she saying stuff about me that isn't true at all? My breathing became heavier. My eyes were blurry and my hands we're feeling weird. I gulped and shook my head. So many questions we're going around in my head. What did she want from me? I wanted to show the world who I am once I was free too say it. But I didn't want it like this. Not like this. I looked up to see all the Avengers looking at me with worried looks.

"Guys she's going to- " But before Steve could finish her sentence, Bruce spoke up.

"Someone bring her outside!" Bruce said. I ignored the feeling of my dad's hand on me. I slowly walked outside by myself and looked around. The sun hit my skin in a flash and I felt my powers radiating off my hands. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. But, before I could open them, I fell to the ground. 

>.<

I woke up feeling exhausted. I looked around and of course I was in the medical room. I gulped when I saw my dad. He came to me with a soft smile.

"Are you okay honey?" He said sounding worried. I nodded and all the Avengers came in, except a few of course.

"I'm so sorry I- I don't know how she knew I-"

"It's okay darling, it's okay." Nat came rushing towards me and gently took my hand rubbing it softly.

"I honestly don't know how she knew, but you still have to go to school to find out." Sam said. I looked at my dad with wide eyes. He just nodded. Would she even come to school?

"Don't worry, I'll create some weapons so that you can protect yourself. Don't hesitate to use your powers, just make someone crash into a wall if they look suspicious." Tony said. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure dad?" I asked. He nodded once again before standing up and looking at something on his phone.

"If anyone comes and threatens you, just call us. We will be there in five seconds to beat them up." Steve said. I chuckled a little and nodded. That would be kind of cool though. Everyone smiled at me but I only gave them a small smile back. I was literally worried sick, the fake things Liz told about me and the way she changed so quickly. I remembered her as the sweet and kind girl at school but I guess not anymore.

End of flashback...

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard someone call. I rolled my eyes clearly annoyed and turned around.

"For the last time I-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw Peter looking at me with wide eyes and his hands up in surrender. I sighed and smiled at him.

"I'm so sorry, I-I don't know why Liz did that exactly." He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"It's fine Peter, it's just that she's absent today and I can't punch her in the damn face!" I grunted. He chuckled and came to stand next to me.

"So there is this trip the-

"Yeah I know." I laughed. He smiled and nudged me with his shoulder.

"So are you going? We could spend some time together since uh we haven't done that in quite awhile." He shrugged but I could see his cheeks go a bright pink. I chuckled and nudged him back.

"Sure why not? I'll ask dad. He will probably give me loads of weapons if we're going on this trip." I said. He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm glad people didn't believe the fake stuff Liz said about you. I know you and I know you wouldn't have done those type of things." I stopped in my tracks and looked at him with a curious look.

"You know me huh?" I asked while grinning.

"Well uh it's just um-" I laughed at how adorable he was and patted his cheek.

"I'm just kidding. Well I'll see you tomorrow Peter Benjamin Parker." I said. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Come on Y/N not the middle na-" I stopped him mid-sentence by kissing his cheek lightly. I smiled and walked away. I turned around one last time and grinned when I saw him blushing madly still in the exact position his mouth open wide.

"Bye Peter!" I said loudly. He turned to look at me with a huge smile.

"Bye Y/N." He smiled and walked away.

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week's hottest single."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 33 50
A normal life had never been in the cards for Alexandria Stark. After moving in with her father, things seemed to get more and more chaotic every day...
27.1K 703 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...
70.3K 2.4K 83
*The story has been edited and revised* Bucky Barnes had finally ran away from HYDRA, but he was in hiding. He was too worried, and a bit scared, to...
3.4K 69 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...