𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 , carl...

By GREEKTRAGEDY-

₊˚ ˑ༄ ❛ 𝑶𝑯, 𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑰𝑻 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼! ❜ ↳💣🖇️🧸 ━━━ 𝐈... More

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
authors note (deleting later)

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

6K 143 21
By GREEKTRAGEDY-

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

LAST TIME I SAW YOU, YOU SAID YOU'D KILL HIM, STILL UP FOR THAT OFFER? 

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE WOKE UP IN CARL'S bed with the worst hangover ever. her head was pounding and she almost immediately felt like she was going to throw up.

     she reluctantly pulled herself out of bed, into the bathroom. checking through her phone, she saw that an unknown number had been texting her nonstop since the morning.

      she ignored it and instead tried to make herself throw up, to maybe start feeling better. after awhile of it not working, lizzie took herself downstairs, where ian and trevor were eating.

      'do y'all have any advil?' lizzie questioned.

      'probably not,' ian answered, sipping his coffee. 'i didn't know you slept here last night.'

      'me either.' she said, sitting down at the counter. 'hey trevor.'

     'hey, you want something to eat?'

      the girl shook her head, rubbing her eyes. 'i need gatorade.'

      'here.' ian said, handing her a water bottle.

      lizzie groaned, taking it and placing it on her forehead to cool herself down.

     liam, dressed in his new uniform, came downstairs. lizzie snapped her head around, smiling at the sight of him. 'aww, you look so cute.'

     'hey, bud.' ian said, chuckling. 'looking sharp, man. look at that!' he rushed over to his youngest brother, fixing his collar.

     there was a knock on the door. 'yeah?' ian called out before opening the door.

     'hey hey, smells good in here.' frank— looking as homeless as ever— said, trying to force his way into the house. ian immediately started to close the door on him. 'jesus, come on!'

     'no!'

      'it's cold out there!' frank whined. lizzie winced at the yelling, holding her head in her hand.

      'get out.' ian told his father sternly.

     'i got liam into private school. that doesn't buy me breakfast?' frank questioned, outraged, as if he was right.

     'do you mind if i take this one?' trevor asked, stepping out from the kitchen to stand with the men.

     'be my guest.' ian shrugged, still holding frank back.

      'okay.' trevor stepped to stand next to frank. 'you were stealing from homeless people, frank. you were pretending to be their father and their guardian and then you turned them into slave labor for your own personal indulgence! you're lucky you're still alive, because no one would have blamed them for beating you to death and burying the body!'

      'and, no you don't get breakfast!' lizzie chimed in, groaning.

'okay, let go of the door before i hurt you, frank.' ian threatened, pushing him against the doorway.

     'i was their fake father. i'm your real father and i'm not gonna let go of the door until you let go of the door!'

     ian, fed up with his father, looked to trevor, 'get the pepper spray.'

      trevor clearly thought that was extreme, making a shocked face, muttering a 'really?'

      'come. . . would you— come on!' frank pleadingly stammered.

      'you've been warned, frank.' ian said. i'm gonna count to three. one. . .'

      frank leaned forward, looking to liam, who was sat eating his breakfast, and asked, 'hey, liam, would you get me a blanket?'

     'two. . .'

     'get me a blanket!' frank begged liam while trevor handed the redhead a canister of pepper spray, 'and some of that bacon. get me—'

     ian sprayed the pepper spray right into frank's face.

     'fuck!' he stumbled back and the door slammed in his face. 

     ian stood there as his father yelled from outside, tossing the pepper spray back to trevor. 'gallagher house.' 

     'as advertised.'

      'hey, are you okay?' ian questioned lizzie, who had put her head down flat on the counter.

     'i'm literally dying.' 

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE WAS HANGING OUT WITH jasmine at the skate park, sitting at a picnic table. they were eating some leftovers lizzie found in her fridge.

      'you know, i keep forgetting about you,' lizzie hummed, closing the tupperware of jasmine's spaghetti.

      'what?!' jasmine gasped, covering her very messy mouth. 

      'c'mere.' elizabeth grabbed her sister, and wiped around her mouth with the bottom of her shirt.

     but then, she heard her name being called. literally, who the fuck? she thought to herself. she looked around, checking who was calling for her. 'lizzie!'

      a boy headed over for her, with a grin on his face. 'do i know you?' lizzie questioned.

      'it's jasper,' the boy introduced. lizzie looked at him confused, so he clarified, 'max's friend.'

      'oh!' lizzie replied, remembering the one time she had met him before. 'nice to see you again,'

      'yeah, totally.' jasper grinned. 'so, how are you and max?'

      lizzie laughed nervously, before answering, 'we actually broke up recently.' she shifted jasmine onto her lap.

     'oh shit, my bad.' jasper replied, making a face. 'what'd he do?'

      'how'd you know he did something?' lizzie laughed.

      'cause he's an asshole.' the boy informed her, sitting down. 'that's just a fact.'

      'thought you guys were best friends,' lizzie said, grabbing her water from her bag.

      'we were once.' jasper answered, crossing his arms. 'then, he turned into a dick. i'll text him— to make plans and shit— he won't even open it for at least a week,'

      'he cheated on me.' the girl answered, sipping her water.

      'damn.' jasper groaned, pulling out a cigarette from his pocket. 'you want one?' lizzie nodded, so the boy pulled one out for her. 'sorry he did pulled that shit on you, man. that's a low— even for him.'

      'last time i saw you, you said you'd kill him, still up for that offer?'

     'oh, totally.' jasper answered, lighting both the cigarettes and taking a hit off of his own. 'i'd love that.'

      'can i get your number?' lizzie questioned, pulling out her phone. 'we can plan the murder together.'

      'sure,' jasper grinned, grabbing it from her.

ੈ♡

     'LIP!' LIZZIE CALLED, ACROSS THE street from patsy's, jasmine in her arms. 'what the fuck is she doing?!' 

      'no clue.' lip responded as the two girls joined him in front of the laundromat. 

      'the lady who owns this place once called me a whore.' lizzie said as lip opened the door for them.  

     'jesus, what happened?' lip asked as he took in the surroundings. torn out washing machines and broken stuff everywhere.

     'place needed a little work.' fiona responded on the floor, scooping shit  into a bucket. jasmine made a face, to which lizzie laughed.

      'are you trying to do it all by yourself?' lip questioned, watching her closely.

      'outta money, so yeah.' she sighed.

      'i'm biting my tongue pretty hard here.' lip remarked.

      'i appreciate that. what do you need?' 

     'lemme go first,' lizzie stepped up, setting her sister down. 'i'm quitting.' 

      fiona paused. 'alright.' she nodded in disbelief. 'okay, great.'

      'sorry, i just can't do it anymore.' lizzie groaned. 'i'm so. . . drained.'

      'tell me about it.' fiona nodded, thinking it was silly for a fifteen year old girl to be drained. then, she remembered, at fifteen she was drained as well.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
hey yall lol anyways i didnt expect to bring jasper back again until the next act but lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427 2 12
In the wake of the shooting, seventeen-year-old Iana Milkovich has turned to her old flame, Axel, for comfort. But when questions come knocking about...
279K 7.7K 55
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚...
741K 16.2K 23
- 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 - "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ!" ". . . ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" ᴏʀ...
8.8K 23 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...