My Dad's Friend (Boyslove)

By LovelyBearXXX

I stared, I gulped, my heart skipped a beat, my stomach twisted and I can feel the butterflies, a linger and... More

My Dad's Friend: 01
My Dad's Friend: 02
My Dad's Friend: 03
My Dad's Friend: 04
My Dad's Friend: 05
My Dad's Friend: 06
My Dad's Friend: 07
My Dad's Friend: 08
My Dad's Friend: 10
My Dad's Friend: 11
My Dad's Friend: 12
My Dad's Friend: 13
My Dad's Friend: 14
My Dad's Friend: 15
My Dad's Friend: 16
My Dad's Friend: 17
My Dad's Friend: 18
My Dad's Friend: 19
My Dad's Friend: 20
My Dad's Friend: 21
My Dad's Friend: 22
My Dad's Friend: 23
My Dad's Friend: 24
My Dad's Friend: 25
Thanks for reading!

My Dad's Friend: 09

2K 66 0
By LovelyBearXXX

My lazy legs hauled me down the stairs to the living room, scraping my eyes to clear off the siesta.

I took out my cell phone from my pocket, checking the time on the screen, I cursed realizing it was past 1 am. I sough and put it back into my pocket.

My legs took me to the living room but stopped dead by the door, a gasp fled my mouth as I gaped with my mouth on the floor.

Dr. Sean was standing beside the kitchen counter shirtless, showing off his vast athletic, muscular arms and broad back while his lower half was cover in sweatpants, a straight v line running into his pants.

Suddenly he turned hearing my voice and I caught sight of a skull tattoo on the left side of his chest, my stupefied eyes went back to his face and found him staring at me stolidly. Feeling caught and suddenly feverish, I turned my back to him. I placed my hand over my chest, breathing histrionically. I felt blood surging to my face and my ear gleamed as flashes of his bare chest inundated my head.

What was wrong with me!!!?

"Are you alright?"

His rich voice did something to me as I clamped my legs, hearing his Spanish accent on his voice, I felt a quaver ran down my spine, hitting a nerve in my body, especially my crotch...WHAT THE FUCK!!

"You can't go around shirtless, you are not the only soul in this house!!" My voice rosed, startling myself at my burst.

"Is that why you're crimsoning?"

I  sharply turned. "I'm not crimsoning!" The words exit my mouth, my eyes instantly landing on his chest.

His chest was so full, firm and so dishy. I ran my eyes all over the structured figure, my mouth watering at the sight... Shit!

"You're staring!" 

I gasped, looking up but gasped again but I saw him standing two feet away from me, I fumbled back, wondering how he got to me without me realizing but twitched when an arm snaked around my waist, putting me back as I steadied my balance but my eyes widened when my hands landed on his chest.

My eyes caught his grey orbs, twinkling with the ‘joie de vivre’, flickered with curiosity. My heart pounded loudly beneath my chest as I found myself spellbound to his cryptic eyes. 

His wrestler’s shoulders were part of his burly physique, his jaw was concrete, his defined cheekbones peeked out, his eyes were thick and his eyelashes were lengthy, his expression soild with the devil-may-care outlook. I found myself studying his features more like a beautiful artwork.

I felt lingers from his arm around my waist. Compared to him, I was and felt so small in his arms. I felt my face toasted as his eyes stared down at me, blankly, enchanting.

I gulped down the lump that had cropped up in my throat, he brought his hand up and brushed his thumb against my cheek, I found myself leaning to his touch, feeling my heart skip a beat.

"Hermosa!"

Something snapped in me at the Spanish word, I instantly shoved him away and raced out from the kitchen, without looking back.

I ran into my room and slammed the door shut, resting my back against it with a loud thud while harsh breaths left my mouth. I placed my hand over my chest, feeling the audible beating of my heart.

What was wrong with me, what was happening?

I was straight right? 

I shook my head, I shouldn't be questioning my sexuality because I was damn STRAIGHT, I had never found a guy extraordinary before....till yesterday, I shivered at the thought of admiring a man, a man! 

Rushing to grab my phone from the table, I instantly went to Google.

How To Know If Am Ga- 

I instantly stopped indexing, what was I doing, why was I letting him affect me this much?

I threw my phone on the bed and ran my hands over my face. It was probably because he was shirtless, that had to be the reason...but I have seen a  lot of guys shirtless before, and never for once had I stared at them twice because....who did that?!

I jumped on my bed and threw the covers over my head. "I am not gay, I am not gay!" I chanted out loud, feeling my legs tremble beneath the covers as I recalled how my hands left so good on his chest and how war- I instantly stopped thinking. I shut my eyes and let my mind go blank.

Hours later, three sharp knocks came from my door. I put the blanket down from my head. "What!" I snapped, I stared at my window and saw the ray of sunlight peeked through my window.

"Mom said to come call you for breakfast!" Dean's Canadian accent came from the other side.

I sighed and threw my head back, staring at my ceiling, finding the black dot more appealing than the world outside. "Is Dr. Sean gonna be there?" I asked out before I could stop the words from leaving my mouth.

"Are you alright Tristan, of course, Dr. Sean is gonna be there? Just freshen up and come down for breakfast" I heard his steps slinking, reverberating around my room, a sigh left my mouth.

My jaw clenched, this was complete bullshit...I thought, jerking up straight!

I was not gay and I was gonna prove it!

I jumped off the bed and went to my bathroom, slamming the door shut.

«A few minutes later!»

I stared down at the white eggs, fried pork sausages, deep-fried potatoes on my plate, my mouth watering at the sight of food but my hand just couldn't move to pick up the fork when Dr. Sean was sitting across from me, slipping in his coffee while boring holes through my head once in a while.

I gulped feeling his dark grey eyes on me again for the nth time since breakfast started while I did nothing but stared down at my plate, being unable to lift my head without meeting his eyes, that somehow had me trapped, I felt my face getting flushed and the tip of my ear reddened, I hesitantly brought my hand up and brushed a strand of hair off my forehead.

This was bizarre, I felt like a freaking high school girl blushing at the presence of her crush!

"Tristan...?"

Hearing my name being suddenly called, my head jerked up to my dad, giving me a questioning look. "What?" I asked.

"Are you not going to eat your breakfast, it's getting cold" he said.

"This is so not you Tristan, you are always gabby, you've been so quiet since you got here yesterday. Is there something we should know that's bothering up?"  My stepmother asked with concern, not that I care.

But how could I speak when I could feel his eyes lancing through my skull. My lips parted to speak but words refused to leave my mouth, a huge lump constructed in my throat. "I'm fine!" I managed to choke out, my eyes instantly going back to my plate but I stared up when I saw the chair being drawn back.

"I will get going" Dr. Sean spoke, staring at my dad who nodded.

"Where are you going?" I asked, suddenly feeling idiotic when his gaze landed on me and my breathing hitched when I saw that same spark that I saw yesterday in his eyes but instead of responding, he ignored my question and left, walking away from the dining area.

"What's his problem?" I muttered.

"He's going to the hospital Tristan, he's a doctor," Dean explained and my mouth made an O shape in understanding, I suddenly felt dumber.

"Eat your food, my dear, we're going shopping later" my stepmother smiled at me but the glare she got from me made her smile fluttered.

"I'm not going" I blunted, picking up my fork and began shoving food into my mouth, my stomach grumbled loudly...I just realized how hungry I was.

"You came back home for us to bond" She continued.

"I don't care" I swallowed the food down my throat, shoving more.

"We are all going shopping today and we are going to the beach on Saturday" Dad deadpanned and I rolled my eyes.

I could care less.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 11.9K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
10.6K 468 48
I open my eyes and I'm blinded by a bright light. I squint and it takes a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light. I try to speak but th...
207 35 23
I will continue this just need a little break from this one <3 *~~~* I stayed silent, thinking for a second. Tristan sighed again and he began to lea...
2.8K 112 32
(cover made by me) "Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool...