Hell's Princess { Jasper Hale...

By DesereaWhitlock

Abbadon is the daughter of Lucifer and Hermione Morningstar. When Abbadon gets a curse placed on her, trappin... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
A/N Big Update Notice 5/3/23

Chapter 7

547 21 1
By DesereaWhitlock

Everyone's eyes tracked her movements, ready to flee or fight if they had too. All of the Cullen's watched Abbadon as if she was a wild animal trapped in a corner, only if she was to go off, she would kill them all. Abbadon's eyes were only set on one person though, Edward. Her onyx eyes were locked onto him, watching every movement, every unneeded breath he took. "Abby?" Jasper said in almost a whisper, but she heard him as a hiss left her mouth as she turned to face her serptin. Her eyes bore into Japer's with such intensity that it almost made him look away. "Are you with me?" He asked and her snake like tongue flicked out of her mouth as she nodded, but her head snapped back to the side where Edward had taken a step. "Try." She hissed out menacingly. "Edward, for the love of god stop moving." Jasper hissed as Abbadon looked back at her mate. As it seemed things were calming back down, Jasper connected his eyes back to hers. "Abs? Can you come back to me?" Jasper asked. Instead of answering she stepped closer making Carlisle tense. With every step she made towards Jasper it seemed like the family became more and more tense, until Alice whispered, "Look."

As Abbadon stepped forward they all saw her skin turn back to her peachy tan skin color, her eyes lightening back to their beautiful unique purple hue. Her horns and daggered tail slowly retracted back into her body, and Jasper was left staring at the enigma that is Abbadon Morningstar, that he fell in love with. "You are something else, Abbadon." Jasper whispered as Abby snuggled into his side. "Something good I hope." Abby smiled. "Something devilishly good." Jasper smirked and Abbadon laughed. Looking over to the tree line, Abby realized the Cullens were still hiding away. "I didn't mean to scare you all." Abby announced to the family as a cue for the family to emerge.

"That was magnificent." Carlisle stated stepping in front of his family, just as a precautionary measure. "I think Edward was actually scared for once." Alice smiled as Edward glared at his sister. "Was not." "Of course Edward." Abby teased. "That was awesome!" Emmett bellowed, making Abby laugh loudly. Rosalie looked to the woman, questions in her eyes. "Don't explode Rosalie. What do you want to ask?" Abbadon questioned. "How long have you been like this?" Rosalie asked. "Since I was born. My father is the devil and my mother is the goddess of lust. I am quite literally the spawn of satan." Abby chuckled, making the blond female smile slightly. "With Jasper being your mate, does that mean you can go back to hell?" Carlisle asked. "I hope so but I would never leave Jasper. Even if it meant that I would never see my parents again, it would be worth it." Abbadon said looking lovingly into Jasper's eyes.

Carlisle had thousands of questions, just on the things he had observed for himself, not even mentioning the bond his son and Abby now shared. "You were always a curious one Carlisle. I can see you have many questions but I assure you the answers will still be there tomorrow." Abbadon said, smiling at the vampire. "Will you be staying with us?" Esme asked but Abby shook her head. "With my serptin found I have no idea what happens. I don't know if I will be drawn back to hell, or if Alexander will find me again. I don't want to put you in any danger." Abbadon said and Jasper shook his head. "I'll be staying with you. If someone does come for you, I will be prepared." "Jasper-" "You're not going to win this fight Abs. Take the loss." Jasper said, kissing her forehead and she smiled slightly leaning back into him. Carlisle looked at the pair, smiling to himself. "What is it, Carlisle?" Abby asked as she noticed the look on his face. "You have truly changed." He stated nodding his head towards her, and she nodded back.

The two groups separated, the Cullens going back to their house, and Abby and Jasper going to hers. "You really don't have to stay." Abby said. "You couldn't pull me away." Jasper said sweetly. "I don't have any clothes for you to change into." Abbadon sighed and Jasper shook his head. "We don't sleep darlin. I'll be perfectly fine." "You sure?" "Promise."

Abby had gotten ready for bed changing into a set of black silk pajamas. "Those should be illegal." Jasper swore under his breath but of course she heard him. Smirking, Abby made sure to sway her hips a bit more as she entered her room and laughed as she heard her mate groan. Abby lay in bed, not quite able to fall asleep, then realized what the problem was. Getting out of bed, she opened the door and looked at Jasper who was reading a book on her couch. "Could you come lay with me?" Abbadon said and Jasper smiled. "Of course." He smiled as he stood up walking into her room. Slipping off his shoes, he made sure the blankets were securely around her so she didn't get too cold but that didn't seem to stop her from curling up next to him, laying her head on his chest. "Goodnight darlin." Jasper whispered. "Night." She mumbled back and before he knew it, she was out like a light.

*******

It was around three in the morning, Jasper was on his fourth book of the night. When he heard a noise come from her. It sounded almost like a grunt of pain, but he couldn't be sure, so he waited. Jasper heard it again, touching her as gently as he could, Jasper saw his hand go through this black vaporous mist that seemed to come out of her. "Abby." He called out her name but he got no response but the mist seemed to become a thicker back. "Abbadon!" Jasper cried out in worry as he grabbed her shoulders. She gasped awake and looked at him. "Jasper?" and as fast as she woke up, she disappeared. "ABBADON!" Jasper roared as his mate quite literally disappeared in front of him. The same black mist seemed to enrobe Jasper and before he had a chance to call out, he too disappeared.

Growls, hisses, and whimpers of pain was all that Jasper could hear. Even with his enhanced eyesight, it seemed he was in complete and utter darkness. "Jasper? JASPER!" The man heard his name being called frantically. "Abby?" Jasper yelled back, not being able to figure out where the call of his mate had come from. Footsteps were heard running towards him and Jasper prepared himself for a fight, but was instead met with an opening of a door, and Abby standing on the other side. "Abby!" Jasper cheered as he ran, hugging her as she practically ran into his arms. "Where are we Abs?" Jasper asked as he realized she was not nearly as freaked out as he was. "A place where I protect you." Abby said cryptically. "That doesn't answer my question." "Welcome to Hell Jasper."

Abby looked around the hallways, somehow knowing exactly where she was going. "Abs? Where are we going?" Jasper whispered, afraid that if he spoke too loud something would hear. "I'm not sure." "That's great." "No, I mean I have a pull in my chest, similar to the one I have with you. I'm imagining it's my parents." Abby said quietly. "I thought you had never been here before." He spoke. "I've been having dreams, pretty much since I met you. I think along with the dreams, the demon part within me just, I don't know, knows where to go?" "That's comforting." Jasper stated and Abbadon shot him a look. "Thanks for the encouraging words." Abby growled.

The pair walked a bit further until Abby turned and was faced with a large black and red door with symbols carved in it. Putting her hand against the wooden door, a pulsing came from it. She pushed it open, and inside was the room she had been dreaming about.

A long aisle was in the center of the room, lined with pillars that made the room look of royal nature and it was in a sense as for when Abby looked at the end of the aisle, a man she thought she would never see again sat in this throne. Abby gasped, "Father?" She asked, looking at the man as his head snapped forward and looked at the two people who had now stepped into the room. Looking like he had seen a ghost he looked over the girl several times before whispering, "Abbadon?" Abby rushed down the aisle slamming into her father who met her half way. "Multum daemonium" Abby's father whispered, holding his daughter close. "Where have you come from?" Lucifer asked his daughter. "The human plane father. I have been stuck there. Cursed." Abbadon cried as she again clung to her father. Jasper watched in happiness as his mate was reunited with her family. "Herminie!" Lucifer yelled as a stunning dark haired woman walked into the room, but quickly stopped in her tracks.

"Abbadon?" She asked. "Mother, it's me!" Abby cried as she let go of her father, only to run into the awaiting arms of her mother. "Filia mea" Herminie whispered as she enveloped Abbadon in her arms. "Where have you been Abbadon?" Herminie asked her daughter. "On the human plane of existence. As I told father I was cursed there until I found him." "Found who my dear?" Abby's mother asked and it was then that both parents noticed the other presence in the room. Lucifer Stepped forward, his eyes blazing red, furry buried deep within them, but he didn't have a chance to do anything, for Abbadon was in front of him. 

Her demon released, she was a sight to behold. A roar tore its way from Abbadon's throat as she crouched ready to fight her father. "MINE!" She growled. Lucifer took a stepback, Herminie looking at her husband in question. "Abbadon has found her serptin." Lucifer declared. Herminie gasped and looked at her daughter in pride, but then realized no mortal could stand to be in hell. He was not human.

"Abbadon, He will be protected. You have our word." Herminie said but Abbadon looked at her father and growled. "Yes, my dear. He is protected." Lucifer vowed and Abby slowly shifted back to her normal self. Beckoning him forward, Jasper came to her side as she snuggled in. "What is your species?" Herminie asked. "Cold one." Jasper spoke. "A vampire. One of my husband's best creations. What would be your name?" She asked as Lucifer looked at him, examining him. "Jasper Hale, formally Whitlock mam." Jasper revealed. "The god of war." Lucifer smiled. "I haven't been him for a long time, sir." Jasper told the man, so he rephrased. "He is still a part of you is he not?" Lucifer questioned and Jasper closed his eyes only to open them to show his black irises. "Yes, sir." Abbadon placed her hand on Jasper's chest and Jasper relaxed, closing his eyes. When they reopened they were their pure gold once again. "He will come forward when the time is right. Death is not taken lightly around here." Lucifer warned and Jasper looked at his mate's father and nodded. "I will protect her at all costs."

A/N: I know I haven't posted in a long time and I'm very sorry about that. I started up a business and it has been ever growing and taking up most of my time. I hope you enjoy this update and I will see you all next time!

~D

Multum daemonium = My little demon

Filia mea =My daughter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.4K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
71.1K 1.4K 29
*UNDER EDITING' Scarlett Maria Elrod is born in the middle of the 1800s. Growing up with a sister, who always seems to be the favorite between her pa...
994K 25.7K 106
˜"*°•.˜"*°• Dorothea Caddel, is born into a wealthy family that can easily give her a plane or a planet to her wishes but what if something deep is h...