Chapter 6

*Warning* There will be some graphic parts in this chapter. Will have ⚠️⚠️⚠️ before and after.

Abbadon's eyes switched back and forth as the two men infront of her tried to think of somewhere to take her. The demon inside her clashed against its cage as their souls called out to her. Growls slipped from her lips, her eyes glued to the moving figures in front of her. Abbadon couldn't comprehend anything they were saying, too focused on keeping the boy she had befriended and his fatherly figure safe, specifically from her. Her grip seemed to tighten enough that the legs of the couch, the wood was splintering under the force of her hands.

"Carlisle, we need a plan." Jasper said, glancing over to Abbadon, watching the leg of the couch snap off, making him flinch. "Taking her into the main hub of Seattle will be deadly. We have to think about this more." Carlisle stated, but Jasper cut in. "We don't have time! She is going to feed! She has to, and it will be whoever she can get her hands on first!" Jasper shouted. "We can't take her into Forks, the population is too small, she would be outed too soon." "Then we take her somewhere bigger!" Jasper panicked. Then they all heard it, their saving grace.

Ring...Ring...Ring

Carlisle pulled his phone from his pocket in a haste and looked at the caller ID. Relief flooded his face as he picked up the phone. "Alice." "The Red Ruby, in Seattle. It's a club, it should be the perfect environment for her." Alice rushed out hanging up. "Where are her keys?" Carlisle asked his son and a growl caught both of their attentions. Abby's black eyes flickered back into view as she pointed over to her book bag. Seconds later her purple eyes came back through, though they held a sadness. "I'm sorry." She whimpered. "It's okay Abby. I'm gonna make you feel better okay?" Jasper said, looking into her purple eyes he had fallen in love with and she nodded.

Her head dipped as Jasper took a step forward towards her. "Abby?" Her head snapped up, her black eyes almost feral as the black veins made their way down her face. "Get away from me!" She screamed at him as her nails seemed to extend, sinking them into her own flesh, stopping herself from attacking him.

Carlisle came back into the house to see a very different Abbadon from when he left

Carlisle came back into the house to see a very different Abbadon from when he left. "She's getting worse. We need to move quickly." Carlisle said gathering things, "You need to bring her to the car, Jasper." "How am I supposed to do that when she wont let me get close to her?" He asked. "Figure something out, our lives may depend on it." Carlisle desperately called out speeding back out.

Looking back to Abbadon, Jasper sighed. "You're going to have to work with me." "I work alone." Abby hissed, her eyes now staying black for longer amounts of time. "I just want you to feed Abbadon, I don't want trouble." Jasper stated and Abbadon laughed sinisterly. "Then why don't you come out to play Major?" She asked. "He doesn't make appearances for just anyone, and sorry darlin, you're not that special yet." Jasper said knowing he was lying to her. "Lying is a sin Jasper. I can smell it on you. Why can't you let the big guy come out to play for a while? Oh Major, my major. Call me the demon I am." Abbadon taunted as a sinful smirk made its way to her lips.