Daddy issues // Harry Styles

fkinavocado द्वारा

In which you've got textbook daddy issues and when your tool of a younger brother brings a sweet doe eyed gir... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Harry has a breeding kink (extra)
Cockwarming Harry (extra)
Valentine's Day Special (extra)
A moment of silence (extra)
Intimate (extra)
It's us (extra)
Spanking for good measure (extra)
No kinkshaming in this house (extra)
Maybe (extra)
Facial (extra)
Piccolo amore (extra)

Chapter 6

11K 268 77
fkinavocado द्वारा

"...Y/N!" a confused Emily greeted you at the front door

"Hey, hi! Just came over to collect my car... " you laughed weekly, a bit out of breath but trying to mask it with fake enthusiasm. You swallowed the lump in your throat and explained "I forgot to get my car keys back before I left yesterday and your dad was kind enough to offer to go get it from where we'd left it near the airport for me"

You could see Harry from behind his daughter all the way in the living room area, his concerned expression quickly morphing into one of his trademark smirks. Yeah. Saved your ass, you're welcome.

Those window-hopping skills were really coming into handy, now, too, weren't they? You gave him a knowing look then focused your attention solely on Emily, lest you gave anything away.

"Yeah, dad mentioned that just earlier. We were literally just talking about it, how weird is that?" she laughed and you internally cringed at how close a call this had been. "Hey, come in, sorry to keep you at the door like that!"

"No, it's alright, I'll just uh, grab the keys and be on my way"

"Nonsense" Harry finally cut in "Come in, stay a little, don't be a stranger"

He really wasn't doing a great job at keeping a neutral face, but you probably weren't either. Good thing Emily was seemingly more preoccupied with her phone than the two of you exchanging heated glances.

"I should really get going. Wanna avoid the traffic on the way back and all that..."

"Guess there's no point sticking around if you're not going to visit with your parents" Emily sighed then grimaced "Derek told me about the whole mess with your folks and them being mad at you for not showing up..."

You froze and glanced at Harry who was now frowning at the realization that you hadn't, in fact, visited with your parents the previous day "He did, did he? Well. Yeah. It's... a long story. But yeah, guess there's no reason not to be heading home. "

After a drawn out moment of awkward silence, Harry cleared his throat "I'll just bring out your trolley, I hadn't gotten to getting it to the car yet" he said, his voice grave

"Oh, yeah. Thanks" you nodded, hands folded in front of you.

"Sorry you had to go a whole day without your stuff" the girl shrugged while her father went into the bedroom to get your trolley "Dad told me how you eventually left yesterday since you probably got tired of waiting, him taking his sweet time napping on the couch and all..." she giggled

"Please, it's fine. Thanks again for having me over the other day, hope you didn't mind me intruding like that..."

"Of course not! Besides, it turned out fine, since I had to go caroling and dad didn't have to spend Christmas Eve all by himself. He told me you two even played a board game, and you let him win. I never let him win, so I imagine he must've been pretty psyched!"

"Yeah, guess I did, didn't I" you cleared your throat "Well, thanks nonetheless"

Harry emerged with your trolley and you followed him to the car "Well it's been nice seeing you again, Y/N! Drive safe!"

"You too, and thanks!"

The girl shut the front door leaving you and Harry in the driveway, him loading your trolley into your truck

"So what did you do yesterday when you weren't, in fact, visiting with your parents?" he asked, not looking at you while he busied himself unnecessarily with your luggage

"What does it matter?" you shrugged. You got slightly defensive, not being used to anyone giving you the third degree anymore

After a long moment, he finally turned and looked at you properly, shutting the truck "You really running off on me like this?" his voice quiet and a bit apprehensive

"I'm not running off" you scoffed "I really need to be getting back. Got work tomorrow"

"That's not what I meant and you know it"

You looked at him closely then, this was really bothering him "And what would you have had me do, Harry? Hide in your bedroom indefinitely?" you whisper-shouted

"No" he shoved his hands into his pockets "I was going to drive Emily to her grandparents', she visits with them for a couple of days on her winter breaks..."

You didn't even know what that had to do with you "Yeah, well... I still got work tomorrow and it's already gonna be heavy traffic leaving so late"

He searched your eyes, his gaze shifting from one to the other back and forth until he finally took a few steps backwards "Drive safe, Y/N"

You nodded, averting your eyes and quickly getting in the car. You pulled out of the driveway, not resisting not looking at him just before you drove off, his expression unreadable, but looking into your rearview mirror you could see him looking after you until your car took a turn and his house was no longer in vision.

*

After having smoked for the entirety of your short trip home, getting back to your "other" home, you decided to start all over again and quit cold turkey this time around. It wasn't going as well though. Not even a full week in and you were going absolutely mental.

Realistically, you knew this was not the only reason for why you were feeling absolutely miserable.

You'd transferred your father the money to pay off your car loan, and made sure to tell your mother to check his balance but she barely acknowledged your text.

You were still so mad at them for not even giving you a call. Up until Emily mentioned your brother telling her that your parents were mad at you for not making it home for Christmas, you'd honestly thought they'd forgotten all about you.

But no, of course they were the ones that were mad. After not having even told you not to bother going to the airport to pick up your brother who they knew wasn't even coming! What if something had happened to you on the way? What if there'd been an accident? There were literally endless reasons why you could've not made it home that Christmas Eve.

When were you going to get it into your head? They didn't care. Nobody cared. Nobody.

The fact that you were about to spend New Year's alone was testament to that. You'd never felt more alone in your life. All your friends had plans, everybody was out celebrating but you flat out refused all of their invitations to various parties.

You were going to be throwing your own party. A pity party.

You made sure to stack up on booze and ibuprofen. The rest was superfluous. The only thing you were regretting was not having gotten any cigarettes. Because you had a feeling you'd be needing them soon. It was all getting a bit too much.

You lay on your bed, lights out, just you and your bottle of bourbon. You'd gotten the same you'd drank at Harry's the night you met him, and you decided it was worth splurging on for New Year's. It was really good bourbon. But it also made you really nostalgic.

You'd be lying if you said you hadn't been obsessing over that last night together. And how could you not? Nothing had ever even come close. But then, you had no idea what happened that following morning, you just knew that, somehow, you'd fucked it all up.

And for what?

He'd been right, you were running away. But why and from what exactly, you had no clue to this day. What was the worst thing that could've happened? He would've fucked your brains out. Boo-hoo.

You took a chug of your bourbon. The sound it made swishing around in the bottle announced that you were going to finish it before the fireworks hit, so you tried to pace yourself a bit.

You wondered what he was doing for New Year's. Probably some hot chick.

Another chug.

You huffed. It seemed like such a long time ago, almost like a fever dream. When in reality it hadn't even been a week since he'd made you come so hard that you thought your vision would go impaired indefinitely. And that was using just his fingers. You were actually genuinely afraid of what he would've done using his cock, given a chance.

Had you? -Given him a chance? Did he even want it? He'd sounded like he wanted to take things further. If only you hadn't blown your chances like an idiot...

You weren't nearly as drunk as you thought you were going to be by then. And you definitely needed to be drunk to get through the night. You could hear your neighbors from all around you partying. Everybody was buzzing, and you couldn't even get buzzed.

To be fair, the alcohol was probably at least doing something, 'cause you caught your finger hovering above his number. How'd it even get there? Hm. Well, in any case, you weren't drunk enough to call, so maybe just an innocent text?

<<your bourbon is a hit at my new year's party>>

You scoffed, throwing your phone to the side and rubbing your face in second hand embarrassment at your own lame joke. You couldn't feel your nose, so that was promising.

Your phone chimed. Probably Sephora wishing you a Happy New Year and urging you to grab a concealer they had on sale, just in time to mask the post-partying undereye evidence. How considerate.

<<Yeah? And I wasn't invited? Rude.>>

Your eyes widened. Shit. You really actually pressed send on that? That threw you into a fit of giggles.

<<three's a crowd>>

<<How about a foursome? I could bring its older brother. Since I know you've got a more... matured taste.>>

You blinked at the display, re-reading his message several times. Was he actually inviting himself over and referencing your taste for older men all in the same text?

<<that's more like it>>

<<Good thing I'm in town, then. Text me the address and we'll be there in time for countdown.>>

You sat up in bed a little bit too rapidly, but was surprised that the room didn't start spinning as a result. You definitely weren't nearly drunk enough for this. But if he really was there, and he really was willing to drop by, were you really going to pass up the opportunity? It didn't even have to lead to anything sexual. Though you'd be lying if you said you didn't desperately hope he'd take the hint.

Realization hit as you remembered you'd just invited this man to your pity party and he'd definitely know it the minute he walked in. You were a mess. Hadn't shaved in as many days as you'd been back home. Hadn't brushed your teeth that day. Hadn't brushed your hair in three, since you last washed it. Hadn't even changed out of your pajamas. Hadn't made your bed. Hadn't taken out the trash. Definitely hadn't put on any makeup.

But in spite of all that, you texted him your address and scurried into the bathroom, razor in tow. You then threw on some actual fresh clothes and tidied your bed, quickly put on some mascara and brushed your tangles and just when you were about to reconsider your outfit and most importantly, your choice of undergarments, the doorbell rang.

Crap, crap, crap.

At least you had time for one last chug of the bourbon. Guess it'd have to be a threesome after all.

You swung the door open, a little out of breath and you were met with the biggest smile you'd seen on Harry's face, ever "Hi"

"Hi yourself" Crap, that accent again. He could've said anything and make it sound like the most depraved, filthiest thing you'd ever heard. You pushed that thought aside, trying not to get too worked up, and gestured for him to come in, which he did, in that slow paced manner of his that made everything seem so... right.

"I see you've brought your friend"

"It's what got me the invite" he handed the bourbon to you and you quickly grabbed it and headed into the open space kitchen, suddenly feeling very self conscious.

He looked so good, it should've been illegal. He filled the whole room with his cologne, he made every space he walked into look so tiny with his tall frame in the foreground. What was a man like that doing in your one bedroom rental, on New Year's Eve, no less? You just couldn't make sense of it. He could've literally been anywhere. He could be doing anything, anyone, but he somehow was there, with you. And for what? What was wrong with him? Surely there must've been something terribly wrong with him to choose to be there with you of all places.

Yet there he was, clad in his long dark navy winter coat, looking like sex on toast, his eyes following you eagerly as you moved around the kitchen.

"You can take off your coat, you know" you tried to sound as casual as possible as you reached for a cupboard to find some of your fancier glasses you kept for special occasions, and you realized you'd never actually gotten to using them. This was it. This was the special occasion they'd been waiting in that cupboard for all those years.

"Already trying to get me naked?" you jumped, his playful tone coming from much closer than you'd expected it. He chuckled at your reaction, grabbing you by the elbow gently to help you catch your footing, lest you dropped your precious glasses "Woah. Maybe I just take the coat off"

You glanced at him from under your lashes as he shrugged said coat off, leaving him in a dark shirt, unbuttoned all the way to his midriff and you thought to yourself that he could've just really gotten naked at this point, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, you were already such a goner.

He caught you ogling him and paused before throwing his coat over a chair's backrest after folding it with the lining facing outward.

"Y/N... I was only joking. Hope I didn't make you uncomfortable"

"What?" you scoffed "No, you're fine. Uhm... So, how come you're in town?" you averted your eyes quickly, filling up the glasses

He shrugged, you were certain he didn't believe you though "Well my friends wouldn't take no for an answer. They all pretty much live in the city, I'm the boring suburban single dad" he sighed for dramatic effect, placing his hands on his hips "So here I am"

"Actually there's quite a bit there in between that you're not disclosing. How come you ditched them to be here?" you still avoided looking at him, nursing your glass of bourbon as if you hadn't had a whole bottle all to yourself before he came.

"I said I'm the boring suburban single dad, not the idiot. How was I gonna pass you inviting me over, hm? Especially after you ran off on me at Christmas" he got closer to you, his voice a low murmur towards the end. So you were going to address the elephant in the room

"I didn't run off..."

"You literally couldn't have pulled your car out of my driveway quicker" he chuckled

"In fact I could have and I did, for Thanksgiving. You should've seen the Need for Speed stunts I pulled"

Somehow, very stealthily, you found yourself trapped between the counter and Harry hovering over you, his arms on either side of you, resting his palms flat on the fake marble top "Y/N?"

"Hm?" your stupid voice was betraying your nervousness

"You said you didn't regret it" his eyes searched yours with a disarming amount of honesty in them

"I don't" you murmured, matching his tone

"I gave you space, after you ran off- yeah, ran off like that" he cut you off before you could interject. He exhaled through his nose, trying to find the right words "But now that you've invited me here, I need to know. What is this? What are we doing?"

"...Partying?" you winced

Harry threw his head back barking a laugh "I thought we were having a foursome. Talk about disappointed" You smiled at each other some more then the silence was beginning to get too heavy again "I'm just trying not to misread anything again"

"Again?"

He raised an eyebrow "Like I did with the infamous panties. The ones I was adamant you'd left in my en suite on purpose?"

"Hmmm. Gotcha"

"Y/N..." he sighed, resting his forehead against yours "I'm going out on a limb here. You've gotta throw me a bone."

Your breath caught at the contact. You desperately wanted to tell him, but you didn't know what you wanted to tell him. You wanted him, that was certain, but exactly how much did you want from him? Where did you draw the line?

Suddenly, you could hear cheering sounds from your neighbors from all over closely followed by deafening sounds of fireworks that felt way too close to your building not to be a safety hazard.

But it all was a welcome distraction from the way your heart pounded from being that close to him again. You could feel him breathing heavily, his exhales landing on your cheekbones in staggered, rapid huffs.

Just as you felt him getting ready to say something, you took the plunge, pushing your nose against the side of his, managing to tilt his head ever so slightly and connecting your lips to his. He didn't miss a beat. As soon as your mouths were on each other, his hands went straight to your waist, almost as if wanting to make sure you were not going anywhere.

And you definitely weren't going anywhere, or "running off". As soon as you felt more than heard him moan against your mouth, due to the loud fireworks, you opened up for him and let him melt into you, and you into him, until you had no idea where his face ended and yours started.

"I need words, baby. I'm all about physical expression but this needs to be clear on both ends" he managed to get out, out of breath, before diving right back in, kissing you some more while you tried to form a coherent sentence in your mind first "This is me telling you I want you, in case you hadn't caught on" another kiss, and these were no short pecks, oh no, he kissed you senseless each time he went in "No holding back" another "I want to devour you, just like you were begging me to with your eyes last time, except this time around you're going to be screaming it" he groaned and added his teeth a bit into the mix with this next kiss, biting at your lips slightly with each pull of his lips.

You were dizzy, and it still wasn't from the damn bourbon. You knew he was growing impatient but would never push you into saying or doing anything, you felt totally at ease in his presence while freaking out majorly, internally, at the same time.

"I want this, too, Harry" you managed, completely out of breath and you didn't even get to finish your sentence before he scooped you up and placed you on the countertop, your bum barely resting on it at all as he was supporting your whole body weight, pulling you flush against him and keeping your thighs held tightly around his hips while grinding deliciously against you.

"Fucking finally" he groaned, pulling you even closer somehow "I'm losing my mind. I've been losing my mind all this time. Do you have any fucking clue?" he yanked your hair at that, almost as if chastising you for making him go through all that. You whimpered, loving the sting and he made a sound deep in his chest that you swore could've made you come right there and then all on itself. It was raw, primal and absolutely uninhibited.

The fireworks were still going strong as you two clawed at each other. You sank your fingers, finally, into his thick head of curls and he began kissing down your jawline and behind your ear, making you crazy with lust.

"I couldn't get those sounds you make out of my head, fuck I want to hear you. Be loud for me baby, I want to hear you over those fireworks"

At that, he splayed his fingers under your blouse, pushing it upwards but not all the way, and you took it as your cue to undress, but only if you were ready and comfortable to do so. It was a heady mix, him being so dominant and at the same time letting you have all the control. It was an unspoken dynamic that you were more than happy with, and you lifted the blouse up and over your head immediately, throwing it carelessly to the floor.

You lowered the straps to your bra as well but let him unclasp it, and it was so cliché of you, but how could you not go weak in the knees seeing how easily he did that using his left hand, no less, the right one already at the front of your bra, tugging it away from your body.

He took a moment to look at you, and you almost wish he hadn't, because the look in his eyes was absolutely predatory. His analogy to being the big, bad wolf came to mind again and you did feel like you've been sweet talked only for him to reveal his fangs now.

They do say a gentleman is but a patient wolf.

He dipped his head tongue first between your breasts and you leaned back, giving him easier access, his mouth hot and wet as he lavished your breasts until they were slick with his saliva, making it easier for him to massage them in his big palms as he focused his mouth directly on your nipples next.

"Oh God!"

He hummed, spurring you on, as you cradled his head closer to your body, but his fingers made swift work of your jeans' zipper next, and you lifted your bum so that he could pull them off of you right along with your panties this time.

"I can smell you already, you're so ready for me, aren't you baby?"

"Yes, yes! So ready" you clawed at his shirt's lapels and kissed him for all you were worth.

"Gonna let daddy have a taste then? Hm? Been going crazy just thinking about it" he pressed his forehead against yours once more, nudging your nose with his as he whined his request.

"Oh, please, please, do it! I'm dripping for you"

"You're ready to slip off this countertop, my sweet girl" he nuzzled your ear next "I'm going to eat you up" he announced, menacingly, referring to his previous analogy once more and you would've giggled had he not sounded dead serious.

He pulled your thighs apart and caressed the insides while he descended down your body lapping at every inch of skin in his lips' wake. Every now and again you would jump a little but you didn't know if it was because of what he was doing to you, nipping at your skin occasionally and lapping at it soothingly immediately afterwards, or the loud fireworks startling you, or both.

When he finally went down on his knees, him being tall enough to reach your apex even kneeling, you shuddered in anticipation and he fixed his eyes on yours, pushing your knees apart and further back. The look he was giving you was positively feral.

You'd have expected him to start with the usual, soft kisses here and there, working his way in, but not Harry. He gave your glistening core a short, sharp slap, not too hard but not too soft either, the sound of his palm against your juices straight out of your wildest fantasies. Your yelp morphed into a moan and his eyes darkened considerably seeing your reaction "I can't take it" he exhaled sharply "I'm teasing myself more than you at this point. Gotta have a taste. Need your scent all over my face. Can I, baby?"

"Yesss" you sighed dreamily, your hand going into his hair, pushing his stray curls back

"Yes, what? I want to hear you say it" he whined, his voice going a bit higher with need "Whose pussy is this, baby? Who's gonna ruin you?"

"Yours, daddy, you are!" you cried

"Fuck, say it again" he ordered, before delving tongue first, licking his way from your weeping entrance right up to your swollen clit

"Ah! Daddy!"

He hummed against your clit sending vibrations through your whole body "So sweet for me. Never gonna get enough of this. Want you riding my face all the time"

"Oh!" you cried as he pushed two fingers into you easily, pumping steadily

"Yeah? That good, baby? You're ready to burst, aren't you? Just dying to let go. I can't wait to see you fall apart again" he spoke right against your clit, nibbling at it with every word and he'd somehow found your g-spot already, stroking it determinately

You sat up straighter, pulling on Harry's hair a bit more than you'd intended but the way he rolled his eyes back told you just how much he'd minded that "Oh fuck, oh God!"

"Yeah? You gonna come for daddy, baby? Already? Such a needy little slut for me, aren't you?"

"Fuck!" you cried. How was he doing this? He'd barely even started. And why was him calling you his slut turning you on so much?

"Please, daddy! Please, please" you huffed pantingly "I'll do whatever you want"

"Oh honey, careful, I might just take you up on that!" he chuckled menacingly, rubbing your clit vigorously and it sent you spiraling.

"I will, I swear! Oh, ohhh!" you threw your head back as he sucked your clit intently while pumping his fingers into you with even more determination and before you even realized it was happening, you were coming, hard.

You could feel your legs flailing against his shoulders but he held you steadily, not letting up, riding you through your high until you darn near actually collapsed and slipped off the counter. You realized it had just gone silent outside, and that it had probably only been around 5 minutes in total, which was absolutely unheard of in your books.

As you tried to catch your breath he straightened, going straight for your mouth and you gasped against his wet face. He chuckled "You did so good for me baby, absolutely drenched me, didn't you?"

You looked at him through heavy eyelids, a slight confused look on your face taking him in. You knew you tended to get really wet when you were aroused properly but this was taking it next level.

"Awh" he cooed, pinching your nipples slightly earning a hiss from you "Did my sweet girl not know she could squirt?"

"Could what?!"

He laughed, but there was a definite edge to it "Now. How do you feel about making good on those promises you made earlier, hm?"

A/N: posting this at 4:30 am so excuse the typos and whatnot mkay? *falls face first into bed*

💕 vote, follow & comment if you're enjoying this, lovelies!

follow me @fkinavocado on tumblr for more 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...