Kissing You

Oleh NiaMonroe_xo

Sasha Pierce is 17 year old girl in high school with a sassy personality and headstrong mindset. When she mee... Lebih Banyak

Kissing You; Chapter 1; Wait Up Baby Girl
Kissing You; Chapter 2; Sadistic Intentions
Kissing You; Chapter 3; Chase Me Baby
Kissing You; Chapter 4; My Hero
Kissing You; Chapter 5; The Bad Boy-Heartthrob
Kissing You; Chapter 6; I Won't Judge You...
Kissing You; Chapter 7; Trouble Follows Me
Kissing You; Chapter 8; Think "Seduction"...
Kissing You; Chapter 9; Please Hurt Me
Kissing You; Chapter 10; Fight For You
Kissing You; Chapter 11; Wanna Lose Control
Kissing You; Chapter 12; A Bad Love Story
Kissing You; Chapter 13; Run! And Don't Look Back!
Kissing You; Chapter 14; Physical Love Letters
Kissing You; Chapter 15; I Came Back For You
Kissing You; Chapter 16; Someone That I Knew
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt1
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt2
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt3
Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...
Kissing You; Chapter 19; She's Your Siren's Call
Kissing You; Chapter 20; Romeo Never Loved Juliet
Kissing You; Chapter 22; My Boyfriend
Kissing You; Chapter 23; Love Attack
Kissing You; Chapter 24; Taste That Your Lips Allow
Kissing You; Chapter 25; Just Friends. Right?
Kissing You; Chapter 26; Bump In The Night
Kissing You; Chapter 27; Who Says I'm Lying?
Kissing You; Chapter 28; The Bad Boy's Conscience
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt1/2
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt2/2
Kissing You; Chapter 30; The Final Chapter
A Little Teaser Of The Sequel...[Hidden Chapter]

Kissing You; Chapter 21; Make It Up To You

67.5K 1.1K 554
Oleh NiaMonroe_xo

♥ ♥ ♥ Yeah I know its late-Sorry! ;)
Kissing You; Chapter 21;

I run up to him as he holds his hand out for me grasp. But he's a long way away. I turn behind me and I see my house in the distance and all the lights are blacked out. I turn back to Kyle and now he's further away. I reach out for him but the faster I run to him, the further away he gets from me. My legs start to get sore and refuse to run anymore. I collapse onto the ground as the tears start drowning my face. The infamous Carlson smirk amplifies on his face. Why he's not helping me up? I feel physically sick!

"Help me," I breathe.

He cocks his head to the side and gazes at me. "Now why would I do that?"

"What do you mean? I'm your girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend? Is that what you think you are to me?"

"What are you talking about?"

By this point I'm out of breath and I feel like he's just forced a knife through my heart. "Sasha, you mean nothing to me. I only used you because you are vulnerable and gullible. I got what I wanted from you and now I don't need you!"

What is he talking about? He turns on his heel and attempts to walk away. "Don't do this to me!" I croak as the hard ground scratches against my aching skin and my throat feels hoarse. "It was nice knowing you Sasha!" he shouts with his back turned away from me and steadily making his way into the distance.

This can't be happening! I let out a painful scream as he vanishes away from my reach. I blink my eyes before the surrounding turns black and I realize I'm in my room, on my bed. Hot, sweaty and flustered with Lara by my side. She's wide a awake as soon as I attempt to recover from my nightmare."What's wrong Sasha? Why you screaming?" she questions me with her eyes a little open.

"I had a bad dream."

"Here take him." She passes me her small pink stuffed teddy bear as I grasp around it's soft material. "It's my own personal dream catcher." she yawns before her eyes automatically shut again with no hesitation. "Tell me all about the nightmare tomorrow babe."

I lie back on the pillow then check the digital clock by my side. Fuck! Only 2:43 am! I curl up on the bed and listen to Lara's steady breathing and attempt to synchronize my own along with it to endeavour some sleep. He's not actually left me has he? That dream must of meant something. Or was it just another silly nightmare. I doubt it. I tightly shut my eyes and try block out all painful thoughts and think of all the beautiful times I've had with Kyle. I think Lara's teddy actually helps. My body relaxes as the notorious sleep creeps up on me and sways me away from the anguish. My breathing calms and my heartbeat steadies. Dreamland's calling me and I hope it's full of sweet soothing dreams...

* * * *

Shit! I have the world's biggest migraine. I roll to my side and glance at the digital clock with my blurry eyes. 11:21 am. Wow times really moves fast when you're sleeping with your bestfriend's personal dream catcher. I turn back to Lara and she's fast asleep curled up on her neat pillow. I smile as her floppy hair covers the side of her beautiful pale skin then contrasts off her rosy cheeks. I swivel my legs onto the floor and slide on my warm pink slippers then reach for my morning robe. It feels like only yesterday when I was trying to reach for my robe while Kyle had me pinned me down and he's luscious lips beckoning me to collide with them. His hypnotic wolf eyes reflecting off the beautiful shine from the outside world and his voice husky but yet smooth. I tip toe out the room, desperately wanting to avoid waking Lara or anyone else up. I strip down and allow the flowing water from the shower delicately kiss my skin then glide down my body like a waterfall. I wonder what Kyle meant when he said "I'll make it up to you."

I throw an over-the-shoulder pink and black striped jumper and some plain black leggings. I'm feeling a bit more better now that I've had a nice shower and spoken to Kyle last night, even though it wasn't the most longest phone call. I take out the Cocoa Pops from the top shelf, the milk from the fridge and make myself something to eat. I sit at the stool in absolute silence and only listen to the Snap, Crackle, Pop that's escaping the bowl. Lara comes from down the stairs in her pajama shorts and her sweat shorts and a purple vest top with her wet hair up in a high bun.

"Hey baby girl. What you eating?" she questions me as she strolls by my side and peers at my food. With my mouth still full and not being able to reply, I take the spoon full off milky cornflakes and fly it over to her lips which makes her automatically separate her lips, then close it over the spoon and slide the cornflakes into her mouth.

"You have a tendency of taking whatever I'm eating," I giggle before I consume another spoon full.

"Well I'm sorry but who ate all the chocolates again?"

"I thought you said you didn't want it!" I cry with astonishment.

"I'm just playing with you," she laughs as she pushes a strand of hair behind my ear then softly flicks my cheek with her arched forefinger. Oh thank God! I don't want to feel greedy again.

"So..." she whispers as she walks over to the fridge and takes out an orange carton and places it on the counter beside me. What is she on about?

" 'So' what?"

"You forgot already," she sighs, taking out a glass from the cupboard and placing it next to the carton.

"Lara this isn't helping. Just get to the point," I impatiently urge her to spill whatever she's keeping locked up.

"The nightmare you had last night! What was it about?"

Oh no! I knew this would backfire! "Oh nothing. It was a really silly nightmare." I finish my cornflakes and place the bowl into the sink.

"Well then if its silly, you wouldn't mind telling me," she whispers, arching her eyebrow in suspicion then bringing the orange juice up to her lips again. This girl loves to make my life so difficult. "It was of him, wasn't it?" she finally exhales, placing the empty glass on the counter.

"Yeah..." I reply, my small voice scarcely audible.

"Talk to me baby girl." she sits on the stool next to me and throws her arm over my shoulder.

"Lara please! It was just a stupid dream can we just drop it! I really don't want to speak about it!"

"Fine. Fine. Have it your way."

I feel so frustrated I could punch someone. "Thank you," I mutter.

"Call Jacob," she randomly commands as she slides me my cell phone across the counter.

"Now why would I do that?" I confusingly ask her, glancing at the phone then back up at her.

"Um because you need some serious getting out the house," she laughs resting her wide hips on the counter then tapping her fingers repeatedly on the counter. I stare at her but I realize that she's being one hundred percent serious. I sigh in frustration but I guess she has a point.

I quickly find Jacob's number on my cell phone then call him, watching as Lara's face lights up with glee. He picks up on the second ring. "Hello?" his voice deep and husky. I bet he's just woken up.

"Hey...Jake. Its me," I quietly reply keeping my eyes on Lara as she looks so intrigued in my conversation.

"Sasha! Sorry I j-just woke up," he quickly stutters.

"That's okay. I was wondering if you kind of wanted to hang out today?" I'm unsure of my own question. I raise my left brow at Lara as I listen to the silence stretch through the phone.

"Y-yeah that's cool! I was hoping we could go bowling."

"Bowling?" I direct the question more to Lara than Jacob. She gives me the thumbs up of approval. "Bowling sounds ace!" I quickly reply before he can answer my not-directed-at-you question.

"Okay it's a date then!" he happily shouts down the phone. Woah! The fuck? "Well n-not like that..I meant it in like...well you know-"

"Jacob its fine. I understand your figure of speech," I giggle at his clumsiness.

"I'll pick you up in like thirty minutes. Is that okay Sash?"

"Perfect!"

"See you then. Bye."

"See ya!" I quickly hang up before I melt at his voice.

"Bowling in half an hour," I quickly inform her.

"You best start getting ready then!" she yells.

"You're coming too," I scoff.

"No! You two don't need me to cock-block!"

"Yeah! Remember! We never use that term! Kyle is my boyfriend and Jacob is just my friend, I have no feelings for him whatsoever Lara."

"Fine let me just go do my hair then I'll be straight down." she rushes past me then stops at the kitchen door. "You're going like that?" she asks me, peering at me up and down. I stare at my over sized jumper and my plain black leggings. It's not that bad is it?

"I'm not dressing to impress. Its just Jacob," I shrug.

"Well as me on the other hand need to dress to impress! I might meet a hot boy at the bowling alley! You know like in Justin Bieber's music video Baby. With him and all his hot mates at the bowling alley chatting up those girls!" I part my lips to reply but she quickly continues. "Time to get me some Bieberlicious looking boy to take home!" she happily sings as she dances up the stairs, shaking her big booty with every step. That's my crazy friend for you.

I turn back to my phone which seems to have some sort of power over me.

Call Kyle! No let him call you! No! What if he doesn't? Shit! Be brave Sasha! YOLO! I pick up the phone and slide to Kyle's name. My finger hovers over the call button before I press it then hold the phone up to my ear. Second ring; no pick up, third ring; no pick up, fourth ring; no pick up. Fifth ring- "Hello, Kyle Carlson's phone how can I help you?" Now who's this bitch? With her soft high pitched British voice. Crossed between Marilyn Monroe and Jennifer Tilly.

"Erm...who is this?" I ask confusingly.

"This is Sienna Collins his PA. May I help you?" Ahhh! the bitch who be calling him late at night!

"Can I speak to Kyle please."

"I'm sorry but Mr Carlson is at a meeting at the moment. Can I leave a message so he can get back on you?" her British accent is so irritating. I want to punch her throat through the phone.

"Can you tell him that his girlfriend called." You best believe I emphasized the 'girlfriend' bit.

"Girlfriend?" she questions me.

I erect my left brow at her even though she can't see me. "Yes. Girlfriend. Problem?" I pout my lips in confusion and cock my head to the side, waiting for her response.

"No of-of course not. I'll leave a message. Name?" she quickly replies with a relaxed tone. I know the bitch's palms are starting to sweat.

"Sasha. Sasha Pierce." I feel like James Bond.

"Thank You." she coldly replies. I hang up and lightly tap the phone on the counter. I run my fingers through my bushy hair then cradle my head in my hands. Lara quickly comes rushing down the stairs in a tight leather leggings with a chain on the side, a tight vest top, a cropped leather jacket and studded heels.

"Woah! Isn't all this a little...OTT?" I gasp as I screw my eyebrows at her.

"Of course not! I look hot! Appearance is what captures a boy's first attention my friend," she acknowledges as she attempts to steadily walk towards me with her heels.

"I worry about you sometimes, Lara," I mumble as I rest my elbow on the counter then my cheek on my palm. She pulls a small smile then shoots her vision to the door when the doorbell rings. I peer at my phone. "He shouldn't be here for like another ten minutes," I mumble as we both stare at each other.

"Maybe he just wants to desparately see you!" she shrugs as she exits the kitchen then disappears. She returns a few minutes later without anyone and instead a small wrapped up parcel in her hand.

"What's that?" I ask, rising from the stool and attempting to examine the parcel a bit closer.

"I signed it. Its for you," she replies as she hands me the parcel. I carefully it take it from her hand and stare at the small box. I put it up to my ear and shake it close. It barely makes a noise. Is this some kind of joke? I raise a brow at Lara then deeply exhale as I start to unwrap the parcel.

I toss the wrapping on the marble counter top and glare at the small gift box with my name written in white Italic at the top. It looks like maybe...jewelry. A pair of earrings, bracelet; a ring?! I slowly tilt open the top of the small purple box and its not what I expect to see inside. Its not a pair of earrings or a bracelet, its a bit bigger. Its a key. The top of the key is red with a small black horse imprinted on it then the silver uncut blade attached to it. I look up at Lara who is staring at the key then locks eyes with me. This horse looks very farmiliar. Lara's face turns from impassive to merriment as she's deep in thought. No way! It can't be! This key! This is the key! My pupils dilate with glee as a small smile emerges on my face. Before anything escapes our lips we both run out the kitchen at the same speed. I grasp my hand on the front door knob, my heart pounding out my chest with every action I do. And as I swing the front door open, my jaw literally drops to the floor and my eyes betray the urge to blink.

"No fucking way! He didn't!" Lara screams as she runs past me and towards it.

"Oh! He did!" I scream, joining her.

I glare at the beautiful red exterior design and the large oval opening at the front bumper. The smooth symmetrical curves at the front, gives the illusion of invisible bend and corners. I stroke my fingers along the smooth hood of it as the sun reflects off it and makes it sparkle. Lara does a 360 turn around it, examining every single mirror, arch, door, part. Every bit of it. There's a small note stuck on the hood, I quickly rip it from the hood and read it out loud. "I told you I would make it up to you. Love from Kyle. X"

"Yeah! And he so made it up to you! I mean look at this beauty!" Lara shrieks as her fingers continue to caress every single part of my make-it-up-to-you gift. My baby has been thinking about me.

"Beauty! Lara this is a Ferrari F430 Spider! Its been carved by angels! And Kyle's just gone and bought me one because I was upset yesterday!"

"Don't tell me you're going to tell him to take it back are you?" I feel selfish. "Sasha! Your boyfriend just bought you a beyond expensive car! Don't be having second thoughts! Lets take this baby for a drive!" she sings. Argh! Why so much money?

"Oh wow! Who's car's this?" a voice questions me from inside the house. I turn around to see Tasha and my mom peering at the car. I open my mouth to explain, but of course Lara beats me to it. "Kyle bought it for her. Its a sort of make-it-up-to-you gift for him leaving her without saying goodbye," she quickly explains. Wow she's more excited about it than I am and I have my very own ventriloquist.

"A Ferrari is quite pricey don't you think?" my mom softly murmurs.

Oh what does she know? "I agree. But there is nothing I can do about it now."

"Erm hello? There is a Ferrari standing in front of us, waiting to be driven. And Sasha...you have the keys. So lets go drive this baby and feel the wind in our hair!" Lara impatiently shrieks, staring at us like we've all gone mad.

"I just don't want his parents to think that you're taking advantage of his money and wealth," mom whispers again, as she crosses her arms over her morning robe and Tasha tightly by her side.

"But-" I start...

"Don't worry about that Yasmin. The Carlsons are really nice and they love Sasha!" Lara interrupts once again.

"I don't think keeping the car is a good idea Sasha-"

"It's a great idea Sash! He's showing you that he cares for you!"

"No! He's showing how much he can spend on you!"

My best friend and my mom arguing over a car? Wow this is new! They're doing my head in and at that point my brain starts pounding for freedom and silence. "That's enough! You're both doing my head in! Kyle is my boyfriend and this is my car! Therefore the final decision rests on me!" That was a relief; getting all that anger out.

"I knew you would do the right thing Sasha," my mom softly whispers with a warm smile on her face.

"Oh! I'm keeping this Ferrari mom!" I quickly reassure her.

"Lets ride this baby Sasha! Throw me the keys!"

"We are not driving this car today, Lara. So you can calm down little mama."

My phone starts ringing-it's Kyle! I quickly pick up before it rings for too long. "Hello? Baby?"

"Did you get your gift?" I can sense his smirk on the other end.

"Baby its too much," I quietly mumble as both my mom and Lara glare at me. Okay this is weird...

"What do you mean its too much? Its the cheapest thing that came to mind when I was thinking of a way to make it up to you last night." Cheapest! Cheapest? This boy has lost his Goddamn mind!

"Erm..over two hundred thousand dollars isn't exactly classified as cheap." I turn to Lara who slaps her forehead the sighs in frustration. Then turn to my Mom who has her arms crossed over her chest and her eyebrow firmly raised.

"To me it is. Now what are you doing now? Had a good sleep? Did you dream of me?" Yes actually, I had a very bad nightmare that you were being very mean to me and you left me on the cold hard ground crying. The best sleep ever...not!

"Baby if we start dirty talking now, we'll never stop," I quietly whisper into the phone to make sure my mom and Lara aren't listening.

"Sugar. Why are you whispering?" he laughs, making me giggle with embarrassment. "My mom and Lara are kind of eavesdropping so no dirty talking baby. Maybe tonight though. I stay up late."

"Hmm! I like the sound of that. I miss you already. I miss your eyes, your lips, your hair, your neck, your nape, your cheeks, your nose, your legs, arms, chest and not forgetting those two bad-boys hidden underneath your bra." Whoo!Damn! I think I've gone wet.

"They're all in one piece and waiting for you." I shoot a glance at my mom who shoots an eyebrow at me with her palm on her cheek, then slowly walks back inside the house. Well that got rid of her.

"Hmm. Don't tease me senorita," he hums from his throat, making his voice sound deep and seductive. Oh! How I'm craving for his sensational touch right now! I can just imagine those penetrating wolf eyes as every word escapes his lips from the phone.

"The teasing bit is what really turns me on," I whisper, making every word dance around my tongue. I glance at Lara who is twisting her wrist at me, signalling for me to "round this shit up". I shoo her away with my hand, but she just rolls her eyes at me and doesn't budge.

"Sash, your voice alone turns me on." Ah! Really?

"I know what you're trying to do," I quickly reply with a small embarrassed smile on my face.

"Oh really? What am I trying to do?" I hear him tap a pen repeatedly on a desk.

"If I do. Then you'll just deny it." I run my tongue across my top set of teeth as I wait for his reply.

"Sasha. Baby...you're so distracting" Thank you very much."I'll call you before you go sleep."

"You distract me more than you know Kyle." He's little scoff sends chills to my nape then down my spine. "How did your meeting go?"

"How did you know I had a meeting today? Have you been stalking me?"

"Not even. I called you this morning. I left a message with your PA."

"Who? Sienna?"

"Yeah! Didn't you get it?"

"No. She never told me anything." I knew she was a little devious bitch! If she ever comes to the US I'm gonna break both her legs then slice her throat with a machete.

"You need to sort her out," I mutter, rolling my eyes in irritation.

"Don't worry. I'll handle it. I'll call you later. Have a great day baby. Missing you loads."

"Try not to stress yourself out too much please."

"Hang up, Sasha," he teases me.

"I don't want to." I pout then shoot a look at Lara who's leaning on my Ferrari looking impatient and irritated. I flick my wrist at her, gesturing for her to stop leaning on it. She quickly obeys then holds her hands up in innocence.

"Neither do I. So you hang up."

"No! You hang up!"

"Sash. Don't do this to me." His voice is sweet and considerate. This is going no where.

"Kyle. You're-" Lara marches over to me, snatches the phone away from my ear then hangs up the call. "Hey! What was that for?" I scream.

"Well one of you had to hang up. Why not you?"

"Because well...because...just because!" We both pause and stare when another car approaches our driveway. "Looks like Mr Moneybags has gone and purchased another car." she crosses her arms over her chest as she watches the silver Jaguar XF draw nearer towards us. It stops directly next to my Ferrari.

The door flies open and out steps Jacob. Looking remarkably dashing in his dark cream chinos, black and white Jordans, tight white vest, accompanied by a a gray Hollister cardigan with his sleeves rolled up. His dirty blond hair always in messy curls and in one hand, a bouquet of red roses. Wow! He looks hot! His eyes immediately dart towards my Ferrari and his eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "This yours?" he questions me, pointing at the car with a dazzling smile.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to get over it." He softly embraces me half way my through my explanation, then hands me the flowers. "Thank you," I softly murmur, breathing in the sweet fragrance that the roses release. He turns and hugs Lara then takes a step back.

"Kyle bought it for me," I quickly inform him, before he gets the impression that I'm a spoilt little brat.

"Did he now?" He scowls. Hmm...I think that sounded more bitter than he intended on. The warm glow in his face fades away and the faint color in his cheeks disappears. His fire green eyes turn stone cold like I've just thrown a bucket of water over them and the fire's gone out. What did I say?

"Thanks again for the flowers," I quickly interrupt the awkward silence between the three of us.

"You're more than welcome. Now are we going or what?" he claps his hand together in anticipation then rubs them together like he's waiting for something. Oh right! Bowling! How could I forget!

"Bowling! Right! Its fine for Lara to come as well right?" I turn to Lara and glance at her fingers which are tightly crossed beside her hips. He turns to Lara who bulges out her big blue eyes at him then pouts her bottom lip like a toddler begging for sweets.

"Yeah sure. I see you've put so much effort into your outfit today Lara." His voice is wary and very unconvincing. He's quite the moody one today isn't he?

"Alright cool! Let me just go put on my shoes!" I excitedly yell, peering down at my cold manicured toes then tilt my head back up to Jacob's shiny green eyes and the small curl of amusement on his smoothly crafted face.

* * * *

(JACOB'S POV)

"So you had fun?" I question her as I slowly approach her red Ferrari for a second time, looking luminous and fluorescent towards the moon's silver radiance and the dark sky. I can't believe Kyle splashed that much on her. I can never top that, and even if I did, Kyle won't be happy.

"Yes it was great," Sasha quietly responds as I park the car near her brand new one.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." We both exit the car at the same time. Shit! I wanted to open the door for her! I walk her up to the front door in complete silence as the dark creeps up on us. This is the part in the movie where she says "I've had the most amazing time!" then leans in and kisses me.

We approach her door then she turns and gazes at me. "I've had the most amazing time," she softly whispers with a cute grin on her face and her dark brown eyes shimmering. She leans forward and for a second I think she's going to kiss me, but her lips swipe past mine and instead, she hugs me.

My hands find themselves around her small waist, my nose automatically bury itself in her neck which makes her flinch a little. Her scent is heavenly. Her fragrance is so hypnotic and her breasts feel so warm and cushioned and just so squeezable-shit! No! I don't think like that! I tighten my grip around her waist just as she pushes away and rests her hands on my shoulder then smiles at me. "See you around Jake," she whispers. I love it when she abbreviates my name-partly because its impossible to abbreviate Kyle's and also because I love the way the softly caresses every single sound.

"Same time next week?" I ask her.

She nods in approval then shuts the door behind her as she enters the house. I deeply exhale as soon as the door closes. Why did she have to fall for my brother? Why? Why not me? I can buy her expensive stuff just like he can. And why did her friend Lara have to come? Argh! I hate tag-a-longs like her! I wanted Sasha all to myself today but no-her friend just had to come and distract Sasha every five seconds. Will I ever get time alone with Sasha, without any disturbances?Apparently not! I can love her more than him. She doesn't deserve someone who's just gonna break her heart. I can't stand back and let the love of my life get dragged to hell by my brother. I get into my car then make my way to Lexi's house. I ring the doorbell and she quickly lets me in. "How did it go?" she intriguingly questions me before I even fully enter the house.

"Ah! Not as good as I hoped it would be! Lara was there so there wasn't much I could do." I run my hands through my hair then slam my fist against the wall. Argh! Why can't things just go to plan!

"Don't worry about her. Next time you take her somewhere just make sure Lara's not there." she leans forward and runs her hand up and down my arm with a tint of glow in her brown eyes.

"He bought her a Ferrari F430 Spider! That shit's expensive! And I'm trying to distract her but she's too consumed into Kyle. He's trapped her in his own little world. She's been hypnotized by him."

"A Ferrari? You being for real?"

"I was just as shocked," I quietly murmur, pacing up and down the room then capturing a glimpse of my flustered face in the oval mirror encrusted with rubies and other precious stones.

"Listen! Being angry is not going to help you get Sasha. If he's buying her things then you need to shower her with gifts every time you pick her up, tell her she's beautiful or pretty every now and then but don't give anything away." Where is she going with this? "The more you distract her, the quicker she'll start forgetting about Kyle," she breathes as she sways closer to me then throws her arms around my neck and holds me close.

I hear the faint sound of the parting of her lips, before she eventually rustles, "Don't give up now, you're almost there. Make her fall in love with you, Jacob." As every word spirals off the tip of her tongue, the urge to fight for Sasha becomes more than my main priority. It spirals into obsession.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Debbie Nia Monroe xoxo

Yeah I know I said Wednesday but I've managed to finish the chapter today so there you go!
*~VOTE~*

*~COMMENT~*

*~FAN~*

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.7K 346 13
i don't know you. you don't know me either we just met. but- what is this feeling? can u feel it too? You- Who are you? ...
785K 27.7K 49
It's the end of senior year and the big night is approaching. Camari has just been asked to Prom by her crush. She then finds out that Prom is also k...
1M 42.6K 62
Briar watched him with curiosity as he shuffled closer. He stumbled when he neared her but managed to steady himself before he fell. He slightly blus...
56.6K 2.6K 168
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...