𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘

By avxxvi

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 ; ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢 More

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎𝟎𝟐 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝟎𝟎𝟑 ; 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝟎𝟎𝟒 ; 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟎𝟎𝟓 ; 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭?
𝟎𝟎𝟔 ; 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝟎𝟎𝟕 ; 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟎𝟎𝟖 ; 𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧?
𝟎𝟎𝟗 ; 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟎 ; 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐬, 𝐡𝐢!
𝟎𝟏𝟏 ; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝟎𝟏𝟐 ; 𝐮𝐡 𝐨𝐡 𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟎𝟏𝟑 ; 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲

𝟎𝟎𝟏 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨?

23.4K 550 136
By avxxvi

When Evelyn Potter died, she expected to meet her parents, Sirius and Remus on the other side but all she was greeted with was a black platform and pin drop silence.

She looked around in confusion until a smooth but sharp voice interrupted her thoughts,

'MISTRESS'

"What the fuck are you?"

The man in front of her was over 6 ft. tall, his hair were as black as the most pure of velvety nights coiffed to perfection. His crescent-of-moon eyebrows were thin and narrow, eyes a bright turquoise color which were spellbinding as lode stars, bewitching all those who fell under his steady gaze, sparkling with mirth and shone like two jewels enwrought in snow.

He carried an imperious nose well and his angular cheekbones carved down towards a flinty jaw and the lineaments of his face were in perfect proportion to each other.

'I? Why I am Death, mistress.'

"You're Death?" Evelyn asked sceptically.

'I most certainly am and you are my mistress!' The man just cackled happily and clapped his hands. His face was full of excitement while his eyes, which still remained hard, showed no vulnerability.

"Mistress?"

'Yes, you Evelyn Potter, are my mistress henceforth. The only mortal to have control over the great Death because you collected all the hallows without even knowing.' He mumbled the last part gloomily as though I had offended him by not knowing anything, though his eyes shined with admiration.

"Ok... but what does being your mistress mean exactly?"

'It means that your wish is my command.'

"So what you mean to say is that I am not dead and I can make you do anything ... like anything." She asked with a mischievous glint in her different colored eyes.

'O'course you are not dead!' Death said annoyed. 'I can't kill my own mistress, can I? And Yes, I will say it again, your wish is my command.'

"Yessss! Now I can save everyone and kill the no nose bitch early and much more easily." She said excitedly while clapping her hands.

Death just shook his head at his Mistress, she was an adult and yet behaved worse than a 7 year old.

◂ ❚ break ❚ ▸

"Why do you look so ho- I mean human?"

Death just smirked and shook his head.

'Well I am a God. So of course I look so fucking hot, oh sorry I mean human.'

Evelyn just huffed silently and cursed herself for her previous slip up.

"I mean you look bewitching but from what I have heard, you are nothing but a bunch of bones. No offence." Evelyn smiled sarcastically, though her eyes widened a little at what she said.

He just continued smirking sultrily at her.

'None taken, Mistress. But you have to know that humans - sometimes - can be very creative in their perspectives. The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.'

'People have a hard time letting go, out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar. Thus they fear death and thus represent me as nothing but a bunch of bones, to create fear and animosity.'

"Oh, sorry about them. It can be very frustrating." Evelyn said thinking about her second year at Hogwarts.

'You have nothing to be sorry about,
mistress. I am used to it.' And for the first time his eyes softened slightly, as he gave her a little smile.

"And that's why I am so sorry, because no one should be used to this. No one deserves this."

Death just looked at her and then hugged her with full force because it was the first time that someone understood him, that someone knew how he felt.

He was relieved and happy that someone like her would be his mistress, not someone who just wanted to order him around to fulfil their heart's desires but someone who showed him how it felt to be human.

She showed him kindness even though the whole world despised him just because he was death which was not even in his fucking hands.

It was all fate.

Destiny.

And for once he was not cursing them because she was everything he ever wanted. Then and there he silently vowed to himself that he will always protect Evelyn Potter even if the world came burning down.

'Now get off me, kid! You stink. When was the last time you had a shower?' As he gently pushed her away.

"Ughh.... and when I thought we could get along-" Evelyn just huffed annoyed at the smirking-

"Wait a second, what are you known as like I can't go on calling you Death, what's your name?"

Death just smirked and mockingly bowed down,

'ATHANASIOS BLACKWELL PEVERELL,
at your service mistress.'

copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

athanasios feeling sad :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 275 15
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 expected their relationship to bloom the way it had. They had very little in common, never paid mu...
27.8K 812 39
❝𝐻𝐼𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌 𝐼𝑆 𝑂𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑁 𝐹𝐴𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐶𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐷.❞ 𝐁𝐄•𝐋𝐋𝐈•𝐂𝐎𝐒𝐄 [𝘣𝘦𝘭-𝘪-𝘬𝘩𝘰𝘴] 𝖺𝖽𝗃. 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒈𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊�...
28.2K 256 15
Yn Potter × Fred Weasley