Devine Hero BOOK 2!!! BNHAxFe...

By could_careless

This is book 2 of my BNHA X Naruto Shippuden female reader. A gifted kunoichi from a far away land in a villa... More

A/N. 😳
CHAPTER 193: Unexplored Power
Chapter 195: Last Goodbye
Chapter 196: Between life and death
Chapter 197: Reborn Anew
Chapter 198: Dorm, School and Parties.
Chapter 199: Someone Within
Chapter 200: The Big Three!!!
Chapter 201: Mirio VS (y/n)
Chapter 202: Permentation
Chapter 203: Uzumaki Bunker
Chapter 204: Mr. Tokuda, Reporting for duty!
Chapter 205: Party Mishap
Chapter 206: Choices have to be made
I HAVE QUESTIONS...
Chapter 207: Blind Faith
Chapter 208: When They Walked Amongst Us.
Chapter 209: Re-examination...
IM ALIVE (kind of)
Chapter 210: Endeavor's wake up call
Chapter 211: Joining Fatgum's Agency
Chapter 212: Rescue Meeting
Chapter 213: A visit with Okami
Chapter 214: Two is One
Chapter 215: Emergency Call!!!
Chapter 216: Okami Rising
Chapter 217: Devastation
Chapter 218: The Cycle Of Hatred
Chapter 219: A Touch Of Life
Chapter 220: Konoha's NEW Heroes!!
Chapter 221: Piece By Piece
Chapter 222: Under New Management
Chapter 223: Downfall
Chapter 224: Just... Breath
Chapter 225: Like A Whirlpool
Chapter 226: Reassurance.
Chapter 227: A Visit From Friends New And Old
Chapter 228:
Chapter 229: In The Flesh!
Chapter 230: Meeting Eri
Chapter 231: Catching Up
Chapter 232: The No.1 Agency!
Chapter 233: The Power OF The No.1 Hero!
Chapter 234: School Festival Preparations
Chapter 235: What i could be...
Chapter 236: The Big Event!
Chapter 267: The Five Kage's Decision

Chapter 194: Dying Wish

811 30 28
By could_careless

-----NO ONE'S POV-----

Winds blew and a bright light emitted from Sasuke and his team as soon as the dragon dived and made contact with them.

"S-such power.." Midoriya trailed off peaking from his arm trying to get a glimpse of Sasuke.

"Is this even normal?" Mineta cried out crouching on the ground with his back turned away and eyes shut tight.

"Gahh!"

"Momo!" Jirou gasped.

The strong gush of wind caused Momo to slip. She tumbled getting carried away when Iida grabbed her and pulled her back to safety with Jirou and the others.

"We need a bigger cover!" Iida yelled out.

"I got it!" Todoroki crawled battling against the wind but there wasn't enough friction to keep him on the surface. He got carried away.

"Todoroki!" His friends called out.

Kirishima jumped after him, with his hardened hand, he wedged his fingers on to the floor stopping him from moving, he then offered his hand to Todoroki who was hanging off the edge.

"Grab my hand!"

He threw his hand to Kirishima grabbing on to him. Slowly they made their way back to their friends and built up a wall made of ice separating and shielding them from the wind.

Once everything seemed to die out they decided to take a peak to see what was going on.

The light slowly flickered away as something spiraled behind it. It was as if it was being sucked into it until it only revealed Sauske, his team and Madara standing in front if them unharmed.

(Y/n) was just as shocked as they were.

"Impossible..." (Y/n) trailed off.

"Teleportation?" Midoriya thought. "But where?"

"You used it... Good." Madara spoke. "That fight was quite the entertainment but now that i have the information i need, i have no use for you anymore."

Madara raised his hands. The hand signs he used were too fast for the naked eye. In a split second he was right in front of (y/n). With no hesitation he placed a hand on her abdomen and turned his hand clockwise. She shot her head upwards and screamed feeling a sharp pain in her stomach. It was as if it was being ripped open from the inside. The seal expanded scattering through her body making its way to her ankles and wrists until finally it shot out and latched itself to the nearest boulder making her levitate off the ground.

Flashes of images appeared in her thoughts but they weren't hers... At first she thought they were the 'life flashing before her eyes' thing that everyone talked about once they faced death but no. What she saw was flashes of the Kyuubi terrorizing Konoha but what caught her attention was a masked and hooded man who ran off with the Kyuubi.

Gasping and panting tiredly as beads of sweat rolled down her skin. She glared at Madara.

"You.." she breathed out through parted lips.

He saw the slight recognition in her eyes. "So. It told you who i am... Yes. I was there.. fifteen years ago."

"S-so you.."

"Do what you want with that information... Not like it matters." He jumped away regrouping back with Sasuke.

"No!"

Madara held up his hand doing a hand sign while he held out his other one towards (y/n).

"NO!"

She screamed again. All Might appeared out of nowhere but instead of punching him he went right through him. The pro hero tumbled and crashed.

"What?!"

Midoriya and the others hid back behind the wall.

"How are we gonna someone when we cant even hit them?!" Kaminari exclaimed in a hushed tone.

"We're gonna die!" Mineta whined.

"We cant give up now. (Y/n) needs our help!" Iida said in thought.

"All Might is there doing his best. We should too! If ony we can-"

Midoriya was cut off Suigetsu came down breaking the ice wall swiping his sword back and forth.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" He sang.

They all jumped back and away from Suigetsu. Kaminari took his shot and fired at Suigetsu causing part of him to explode. Water splashed everywhere.

"Darn kid!" He grumbled using the water to rebuild himself.

"Jugo."

As Sasuke ordered, Jugo jumped in attacking anyone he saw, which in his case was Kaminari.

"Eh?!" Kaminari instinctively shot his electricity but it did little to nothing against Jugo. Todoroki quickly covered Jugo with his ice just enough for Kaminari to get away. Jugo screamed, by sheer strength he was able to break free of the ice without a sweat. Kirishima jumped in to hold him off but doing it alone... He could easily block Jugo's punches but his strength alone wasn't enough to even slow him down. Instead of going for (y/n) like they wanted, they had to take him down first.

Meanwhile, Sasuke kept All Might off Madara.

"Out of my way!" All Might demanded.

"Or what?" Sasuke raised his blade, it lit up with electricity. "Lightning blade!"

Chains emerged from his palm and flew towards (y/n) and into the hole on her stomach.

(Y/n) hitched her breath sharply. She let out a high-pitched prolonged scream that caught the attention of anyone who heard it. Tears rolled down her cheeks as the screams was slowly accompanied by ringing that only got louder and louder. Clouds formed above swirling as lightning clapped accompanied by a small earthquake.

"Doesn't that sound like a 'No. Stop. Dont do it.' to you?" Suigetsu asked Karin who was healing him.

"How should i know? I haven't seen anything like this..."

The ringing only got louder and louder until it became unbearable, even for Madara. He retracted his chains and reached to his left ear. He pulled his hand away to see blood on his finger tip.

"Alright. We'll yank you out." He raised his hand and again the chains came out. "Now. Stop fighting." He yanked and pulled on the chain.

The clouds thickened and it seemed as a storm just appeared out of nowhere.
A bright light emerged from (y/n)'s stomach, growing larger and larger. (Y/n) tugged on the line in an attempt to break free.

Madara pulled until the light looked more like an arm and the head. The monsterous head had a long snout and two ears folded back trying to pull back and wiggle itself off the chains. It looked upwards and let out a gastly roar along with (y/n)'s screams.

(Be warned!!!)

"Noo!" (Y/n) sobbed looking down at the ninetails being extracted..

The beast turned it's head to (y/n), no one could hear what was going between them but it looked like they understood eachother. Like, somehow, they were communicating.

In between he sobs, she whispered. "Yes."

The beast turned around and reached for (y/n).

"No!" Madara yelled and tugged on the chains extracting it even further. The beast slammed it's hand on the ground pushing itself back as it roared.

(Y/n) held on to the seal that kept her and the tailed beast as one but the more the beast was tugged out the more she lost her strength. She became aware that her chakra levels were abnormal.

"Okami!!" She weakly tugged her wrists watching as the beast was pulled away.

Once it was out, the seal was broken. (Y/n) dropped on the ground with a thud.

Jiro scanned for her friends but they were all too busy keeping Jugo away and protecting their own. She looked down at the unconscious Gray in her arms and then to the weakened All Might who was coughing up blood and holding his side. Slowly she placed the cat beside All Might giving him a serious look.

"I don't have my speakers with me, so im not much of a help.."

"Dont say that!" Momo said panting tiredly.

"You're protecting us with your barriers and Uraraka is providing back up with the fallen debris. (Y/n) is there right now and we need to get her! I know you guys are at your limits but we cant just let her die out there!"

"Go. Get her..." All Might nodded at them coughing more.

"But All Might!"

"No worries. I'll be fine." He hissed in pain changing to a more comfortable position. "I just need a bit of rest." He reassured.

"Alright. We'll hold them off." Uraraka nodded looking at Jiro

"You get (y/n)." Momo said.

The girls ran out of their hiding hole and ran towards (y/n). The boys did what they could to hold Jugo and Suigetsu off.

"Almost there!" Jiro exclaimed.

"Not so fast!" Karin threw a kunai towards them. Momo was quick to react with her shield.

"Go! We'll hold her off!" Momo ushered Jiro.

She ran up some cement and past metal bars then knelt beside (y/n). She grabbed her friend and pulled her up helping her stand but (y/n) didn't move.

"(Y/n)! .... (Y/n)?.." worried she placed her back on the ground and shook her, calling her name again.

Shakily, (y/n) opened her eyes pulling herself up. She latched herself to Jiro for support. Jirou pulled her to being her back with Momo and Karin but (y/n) didn't budge.

"We have to go."

"I cant.. not without her.." she turned back to Madara who know summoned a giant Jade Jar with writings and symbols she didn't recognize.

"Give her back!" She took a step forward only to fall on her knees.

Madara sealed the ninetails in the jar, the writings glowed in bright red.

"You Uzumaki are one stubborn clan. Refusing to die even when a tailed beast had been pulled out." He paused.

"Sasuke. Let's go."

Sasuke called his team to fall back. (Y/n) pushed herself off Jiro and weakly pulled herself to walk towards Madara, stumbling in the process. She threw a kunai at the pit only to be deflected by Karin's kunais.

"Midoriya!" Jiro called out.

"Kaachan!"
"SHUT UP!"

Bakugou barked running with Midoriya towards Madara. Iida pulled Kirishima and Todoroki following behind the other two while leaving Kaminari and Mineta as their long range.

"We have to destroy that jar otherwise..." Jiro trailed off looking at (y/n) who was in front of Sasuke.

"I got it!" Uraraka nodded running away to touch multiple rocks and debris.

"Sasuke..." A steady yet shaky breath escaped her lips. She looked behind him at the jar. She attempted to walk past him but he stopped her with the tip of his sword. "What are you doing?"

"I wont let you."

"Sasuke... Aren't you tired yet?"

"Worry about yourself.... Like you've always been.."

"You make it sound as if i never cared..."

He squinted his eyes.

"Don't you remember?...Back then? You know ive never been the one to do things half-assed.. I told id be there whenever you needed my help... All you have to do us ask." She offered her hand with a weak and broken smile.

"You think you're some type of hero?" He scoffed. "You'll swoop in and save the day from bad guys like me?"

"You're not the bad guy... You're just broken.. betrayed... I-i get that but there's got to be some part of you that remembers.... right?"

"What about when Itachi slayed the clan? Or that night you left me behind?" He scowled at her.

She retracted her hand in realization. "Im sorry!... Im sorry.."

"You never came when i needed. I had no one."

"What about us? Naruto? Sakura? Kakashi-sensei?" She scanned hsi eyes but he remained the same. "Look, i know you're upset, i know they did you wrong-"

"You dont know anything about me!"

"Please believe me when i say it wont stop you from hurting." She slowly pushed the sword away from her. "It doesn't have to be this way... Look at me."

"You and your Hero complex... You call yourself a friend but i lived through your lies."

"I never lied to you!-"

"Damn it! Stop twisting and putting lies in my head!"

"Come on! You know that's not true! Im just trying to help you! Let me help you!"

Sasuke raised his sword and screamed tackling (y/n) placing the sword on her neck cutting it slightly.

"YOU ARE NOT MY HERO! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT FELT!... What else could you do if you suffered the same fate as i did?!"

(Y/n) saw him hold back on his tears, staring down at her with grief and anger..

'If i hadn't left that day... If i hadn't been so selfish... Maybe... Maybe Sasuke wouldn't have snapped and none of this would have happened... I realize now my mistake... i shouldn't have left you alone.... All by yourself. You've always been different with Naruto and I... Im sorry.'

"We dont have to be enemies here.. You once held my hand..."

She carefully placed her hand on his cheek. Sasuke stared back at her scanning her eyes. His eyes shined bright red, looking down at her with his sharingan.

"Shut up." He pushed his sword into her abdomen passing through her. She gasped, eyes wide staring back at him. "Sometimes things just dont go as planned..."

She coughed out her blood staining the floor. Slowly she looked down in disbelief. Tears streamed down her face. She looked back at Sasuke and pushed herself forward leaning on him, cutting herself deeper.

"Why.. c..couldn't..we just.. g-go h-home?.." she managed to say between her sobs and cough.

"You know why..."

"SASUKE!" Karin yelled.

A loud metal clang echoed. (Y/n) dropped her sword and wrapped her arms around Sasuke.

"Th..there's food.  waiting for us on the table... ya know?..." She weakly chuckled... "Its...so...cold.."

Its was as if time itself stopped when (y/n)'s arms fell and her strength disappeared. Her friends in shock of what had just happened.

"Dont take a step closer." Sasuke glared with his sharingan and Karin.

He pulled out his sword and looked at (y/n) who was barely alive, carefully he placed her on the ground.

"YOU BITCH!" Bakugou came it guns blazing. Blasting whatever he had left at Sasuke.

Todoroki quickly made an ice wall to separate Sasuke and Karin from (y/n), while Iida ran and picked her up staining his suit in red.

"Im sorry..." She weakly cried holding on to her open wound.

"(Y/n)! Oh my god!" Momo gasped teary eyed.

"First aid?" Uraraka asked.

"I-i...can probably make something." Momo closed her eyed forcing herself to make some but it was taking longer than they expected.

"Cant you heal yourself of something?!" Mineta asked.

She shook her head. "My chakra levels...are all...over the place... It took all...i had.. to teleport my sword... Even now..." She looked at her hand trying to teleport something... Anything...

"No." Iida took her hand and placed it on her bleeding abdomen. "Put pressure on that. You need to stay alive.."

She glanced at Iida with a tear filled sour smiled and she shook her head frowning letting the tears fall.

"I couldn't..kill him... im sorry..." She took whoever's hand was closest and squeezed them as tight as she could, shaking in the process feeling her demise. "Sh-she.." she coughed.

"(Y/n)!" The girls sobbed.

"She cant.. be with Madara.. you have to stop them.... You have to.. please.." she looked with half lidded eyes and pleading.

"...Please..."

A quiet breath escaped her lips her hand falling to the cold floor and her eyes dulled staring blankly ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 33.1K 42
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 BOOK 1 『I'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』 Sakura never thought she wou...
8.3K 452 22
(Akaza x Reader) Chisaki (Y/n) is a girl who brings out the best in people. She doesn't realise it, but that becomes the very reason many people can...
37.7K 1.3K 36
Book 2 of the Naruto x Reader story! They thought that the worst of things had passed, and they could go about living their life to the fullest and a...
385K 7.7K 63
(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) It seems you've fallen into the pit of Boku No Hero Academia. Who can we blame? Such powerful, cute, yet hot characters that...