Another Hate Love Story

By Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... More

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.

60.

2.7K 209 206
By Writerbyheart01

Two Months Later

After the revelation of truth in front of Rushda, Adnaan never tried to come closer to Sara. He was dying from inside to make everything fine but after seeing the hatred in her eyes he understood he won't be able to get forgiveness.

It was the middle of the night, everyone was sleeping peacefully, but Adnaan was crying in sujood. It's nothing new, whole night he uses to cry in from of الْمُتَكَبِّر (AL-MUTAKABBIR) (The Supreme) to for forgiveness and his happiness.

Only Adnaan and his lord know the condition of his heart. He was a strong man who never cared about anything else other than his happiness but now he forgot everything. What he was remembering were his wife and His unborn child. He was repenting for the sins and mistakes he had committed in the past. But he forgot that Allah only forgives Ḥuquq'ullah not huquq-al-ibad.

{Rights in Islam may be categorized into two areas (i.e., Ḥuquq'ullah (obligations towards Allah) and Huquq al-Ibad (the rights of human beings)}.

"Adnaan bhai" Afnaan pat at his shoulder but he didn't lift his head from sujood. "Adnaan bhai" this time Afnaan shook his shoulder because he was seeing his brother in the same position for the last fifteen minutes.

Adnaan lifts his head, his eyes were bloodshot and puffed, tears were still rolling down. Afnaan felt bad for his elder brother.

"It's already very late, get some sleep, you've to go office tomorrow," Afnaan told him in a polite tone. Rashid and Momina both forced Adnaan to join the family business, so he did so otherwise, he was sitting in the home all day.

"You go back to sleep. I'm coming back in five minutes" Saying that Adnaan folds the prayer mat. It was his daily routine, first, he uses to plead in front of his lord and after that, he uses to watch sleeping Sara for good ten minutes from a distance.

As usually taking silent steps he went to Sara's room, open the door like a thief to rob some glances of his wife but this time he was alarmed.
Sara was curled up in the bed, she wasn't even able to open her eyes but her light groans were echoing in the air.

"Sara, what happened?" Adnaan stepped to the bed. She opens her eyes.

"What happened?" Adnaan sat down beside her while asking and she shook her head while letting the pillow absorb the precious crystals rolling out from her eyes. Adnaan caressed her head and kissed her cheek.

"Change your clothes and get ready, I'm taking you to hospital" He whispered near her ear but sobbed while saying. "I can't"

"Sara... Don't be stupid, okay no need to change, just let's go in these clothes only" He whispered while removing the blanket from her frame.

"I... I can't even move" Sara muttered and Adnaan slipped his arm under her shoulder to support her back.

"Let's go to the hospital" He spoke politely, but Sara shook her head, tears were still rolling down from her eyes.

"Chal chup ho ja... Tu roti hui ab bhi bohot bhayanak lagti hai" He tried to enhance her mood but, no benefit.

(Come on, stop crying... you look so horrible while crying.)

Making her sat down on the bed with dangling legs Adnaan gathered her hair together to made a messy bun of them and secured that with a clutcher. He wiped her tears with his palms, then kneeling on the floor he pushed slippers in her feet and holding her hand to support her to stand up.

"You'll be fine, don't worry..." Adjusting her clothes Adnaan muttered and tucked a messy hair lock behind her ear.

Sara was in enough pain that she wasn't in condition to show her anger, she had no experience of that pain before, Adnaan was also pretty much shocked to witness her like that. She was almost fine till a few hours back,  but then she started feeling little pain in her back and passing hours made that too much to bear.

=============

"Ye kesa hospital hai Jaha doctors hi available nhi hai? Can't you see her condition?" Adnaan burst on the nurse standing in front of him.

(What kind of hospital is this where no doctors are not available? Can't you see every condition?)

Sara was on the hospital bed, Gul Bano was standing near her caressing her head, Maizah was completing some formalities on the reception and Adnaan was becoming mad with every passing second. The senior doctor was called for the emergency case, and she was taking some time to arrive meanwhile a junior doctor was attending her case but it was becoming critical with each passing minute.

"Mummy" Sara pressed her lower lip in between her teeth to suppress her weep. "Mami Jaan.." Sara cried out and Adnaan held her hand. "Just a few more minutes Sara" He whispered but Sara yelled out of pain while pressing Adnaan's hand. In no time her labour pain began. She was only seven months pregnant and there were still six weeks in due date. Thankfully the senior doctor arrived at the right time. what she did first was telling Adnaan and Gul Bano to leave the room so that she could check Sara without any disturbance.

Adnaan, Maizah and Gul Bano were anxiously waiting outside the room when the Doctor came out.

"Her condition is critical. The Mother and the child are weak, it's her seventh month of pregnancy and labour pain is started... If we won't be able to stop this delivery, then the chances of the child's survival are less." Gul Bano got tears and Adnaan lost the flow of his breath.

''Doctor do something, please save my wife and child too"

"we're trying" Saying that doctor went to the room, they three were praying for Sara and the child's well being, on the other hand, all the other members of the Rizwi family doing the same.

There was nothing but silence in the corridor of the hospital, After a wait for two hours which were not less than two years for Adnaan, a squealing cry echoed in the air.

"Ammi..." Adnaan couldn't help but smiled while looking toward his mother, after some five more minutes, a nurse came out from the room holding a baby, wrapped in a white towel.

"It's a girl" Before Adnaan could forward his arms, Gul Bano took her granddaughter.

"How is my wife?" Adnaan asked the nurse.

"She is fine." He smiled at the reply and looked at the fragile baby, her soft mewls were echoing everywhere in the hospital corridor.

"Ammi" Adnaan opened his arms to hold his daughter. Though Gul Bano was angry with him after seeing the fatherly love and emotions in her son's eyes she carefully handed over the baby to Adnaan.

"Masha Allah" He smiled and Gul remembered to update her family members about the news. The baby, who was continuously crying, now stopped crying and Adnaan smiled, but he had tears in his eyes. He kissed her head and the little girl opens her eyes for the first time in this new world to gain a glimpse of her father.

"Mumma ko bohot pareshan kara hai aap me!" He whispered and kissed the head of his little girl, he was not taking off his eyes from his daughter's face. Maizah smiled at him and captured that moment in a pic.

(You've troubled your Mummy a lot)

"Sir we need these medicines and we have to shift the Baby to NICU, after feeding her," A nurse said while passing a prescription which forced Adnaan to avert his eyes away from his daughter's face.

"Why NICU?" Gul Bano asked in a panic, for her the baby was looking weak but alright, bit, in reality, she needed special treatment for a few days.

On his mother's instruction, Adnaan said Azaan in baby's right ear and takbeer in the other ear before handover his daughter to Maizah. When he came back, Sara was shifted to another room. She was reclining and smiling weakly looking towards the small baby who was struggling to suckle. Sara glanced at Adnaan, for a moment or two, and forgot to blink as memories gathered in her head. There were so many beautiful moments of togetherness but all of them were dominated by only one bitter incident. And Sara averted her eyes from Adnaan's face. And a tear tossed out from her eyes.

"Sara beta don't cry now" Gul Bano whispered and Adnaan took steps towards her.

"I love you Jangli Billi" He whispered in her ear while pressing his lips on her temple. He delicately caressed the head of the baby girl and took the step back after wiping away Sara's tears, he also had tears as he felt indifferent in between his wife and daughter. It wasn't like a family for him, his wife was not giving a damn chance to come near herself and he was feeling like no right on his daughter.

After some five minutes, the baby was shifted to NICU for some special treatment, Adnaan was sitting outside the hospital room Sara was sleeping by then when a hand grabbed his shoulder. She was Momina Rizwi

"How is the baby?"

"She is very weak, needs special care for a few days." Arnaan informed and Momina nodded sadly "It's obvious for a premature child to be weak, thankfully mother and daughter both are fine." Momina smiled and Adnaan hummed.

"Badi Ammi woh nhi manegi, wo mujhe Kabhi maaf nahi karegi" He murmured, and Momina remembered Adnaan's childhood. 

(Badi Ammi, she won't forgive me)

He was like this since childhood, he gives his utmost to achieve something but after a few failures he losses all the hope. And now Momina was seeing the same Hopeless Adnaan.

"You can't give up at this point. Now it's not only about you and Sara but your daughter too... She will need her father at every step of her life and also Sara... She is very young, she also needs her husband, you were wrong in the past, but you should do your best to save their futures. Don't give up at this stage." Momina explained to him like he was a small boy and caressed his head with a smile.

"Now smile... You become a father" He smiled and relish this new feeling.

"Go and bring sweets. Do I need to instruct you for this too?" Adnaan blinked blankly and cursed himself to forget such a small thing.

==============

"Danish, Bisma wake up. You'll get late for school"

''Where is Mumma?" Danish woke up with this question, Anzala smiled at him and kissed his cheek, but that little boy slept again.

''Pari, my good girl at least you wake up" Anzala's request was wasted by his daughter as she was still sleeping or better to say acting as sleeping, just like his father uses to do in childhood

Anzala knew that his children were not sleeping, so smiled at them and pulled Bisma's cheek.

"I was supposing to inform two children that the chhota Baby(little baby) has arrived... But it's okay as Both the children are sleeping" Anzala announced. Both Danish and Bisma open their eyes in a single sec.

"Sachhi? Chhota baby aa gya?" Sitting on the bed they both asked and Anzala laughed at their innocence but then nodded.

(Really? Has the little baby come?)

"Where is the Baby?" Danish Asked while wearing his specs and Bisma also jumped out of the bed. The kids were as happy as a cherished cat.

"For now she's in hospital, you both can see her when you'll return from the school," Anzala told them. That was kind of a bribe to send children to school. After ordering the kids to brush their teeth Anzala went towards the kitchen to make tea for his father and uncle.  But he didn't know what his kids were doing.

"Bisma it's too big"

"Hmm... Same here bhai... " Bisma mumbled half heatedly while shoving a big doll in her little school bag. But it was out of space after already being stuffed with some more stuffed toys. On the other hand, Danish was trying to fit the football in his school bag.

"What will happen now?" Both ask the same question and pout sadly.

"What are you doing?" Afnaan Asked while entering the room and the kids gave him a can't you see look

"Don't you know Chhota baby is in the hospital?" Danish asked while putting his hands on his hips and Afnaan nodded, confused

"We'll go to meet her after school so we're packing these toys to play with her" Bisma explained such a small thing that Afnaan was unable to understand.

"Even after growing up, he doesn't have senses" Danish muttered about Afnaan which he heard but chuckled.

"Chhota baby is very small to play with these toys..." Afnaan spoke softly and Bisma blinked innocently.

"Chhote chamu, from where did Sara Mami bring the baby?" Bisma asked and Afnaan scratches his nape.

"Umm... She brings the baby from the hospital... Even, when you're small we brought you too from the hospital" Afnaan told Bisma while drawing out the stuffed toys from her bag. That was the big piece of information for those kids which left them astonished.

"And from where y'all brought me?'' Danish was curious to know and Afnaan clenched his nose.

" Wo Jo Ghar ke bahar bade wala dustbin, tujhe us me se utha kar laye the..." Afnaan made a disgusting face while saying that.  Danish's eyes and mouth were wide open in disbelief.

(We brought you from the dustbin, which is placed outside our home)

"You're lying" Danish Asserted.

"Huh... Look at yourself... Do you look like a member of this family? You tell me, is there anyone in this family who doesn't have teeth? You're not a member of this family... Wo to tumhe bura na lage is liya aaj tak kisi ne tumhe nhi bataya ki tumhe dustbin me se uthaya tha..." Saying that Afnaan again made a disgusting face but poor Danish was shocked. He think for a while and concluded that everyone has teeth except him.

(We never let you know about this so that you won't feel bad, but we indeed picked up you from the dustbin)

"But Mumma said everyone loses their teeth" Danish was sounding fearful and Afnaan made a fake sad face.

"She lied so that you don't feel indifferent in this family... And If it's true then why do we all have teeth?" Showing his teeth Afnaan asked and picked Danish's cheek but then suddenly... "OH..NO. Now I have to wash my hand... Remember na... We picked you up from the dustbin. Yuck.." Shaking his hand like he was trying to get rid of some kind of dirt, Afnaan teased Danish.

"Dada Abbu..."

"Nana Jaan..."

Danish run to his grandfathers who were sipping their morning tea and discussing about Sara and Adnaan very seriously

"What happened beta?" Aasif inquired.

"Did you brought me from dustbin?" Danish asked and the old men forgot about the serious topic but chuckled.

"Abbu... Tell him this is the only truth" Afnaan came after Danish while laughing.

"Dad... Tell me na..." Danish shook the arm of his Father who also was laughing. Anzala lift Danish in his lap and kissed his cheek.

"Anzala bhai now you have to take shower..." Afnaan commented and Anzala chuckled but Danish was still curious about the reality. The little boy was fearful!

"Dad tell me na..."

"Dada Abbu please tell me na..." Danish shook his grandfather's arm.

"Tell your Chhote Chamu that we picked him also from the same dustbin" Aasif chuckles as so all the others, but not Danish.

Afnaan was chuckling but after a few moments, he became serious, holding a smile on his lips he drew out his mobile from his pocket and started typing to send a text to Adnaan.

Your daughter is very lucky, it seems she has brought back the happiness of our Family. After a long dead-silence, today our home is echoing with chuckles...

=============

Back to back update...

Happy??

Hmm...
Now...

Do you want me to become a published author??

If yes, please do remember me in your prayers.

Your author
_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
45.6K 1.2K 23
Azra Ahmed Khan, an 18 year old Pakistani, religious and foodie, lives her life quietly with her childhood best friend, Amina despite the absence of...
6.1K 208 30
"Jimin she's dead, Lili is dead" -Dayhun "She's gone my bestfriend is gone!" -Seulgi "no she's not! I-i saw her"- Jimin "I'm back" -Lisa - "I love yo...
76.9K 2.6K 44
One day you go to L.A with your best friend Madi. Only to find out what might have been a relaxing vacay for you, it appears there are signs everywhe...