Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXIX: Sudden Visit
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XXXI: Tops Night

35.9K 1K 143
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

Kim's Movie Room

We locked ourselves in the Kim sisters' movie room because the bottoms were trying to join our Tops night.

The bottoms decided to have their own overnight, but they still wanted to join our night.

We are watching horror movies, cuddling each other because it is pretty cold here, not because we are a bunch of scaredy cats.

I covered myself with a blanket and I'm peering at the screen. I'm waiting for the ghost to come out.

"Such a coward. Stop covering yourself." Jeongyeon removed my blanket.

"I'm not a coward, I just felt cold." I defended

"Quiet, the ghost will come out soon." Seulgi said.

We inverted our gaze at the screen, and we saw in the movie that the cabinet was slowly opening.

I think the ghost will come out of the cabinet.

I gulped when I saw the protagonist was about to open the cabinet. Suddenly, the friend of the protagonist covered her mouth and pointed above the cabinet.

Shit! The ghost is above the cabinet.

The protagonist slowly followed where her friend was pointing at. I slowly cover my eyes using both of my hands, but I leave a hole where I can see what's happening in the movie.

"Don't look." I heard Jisoo and she was slightly covering her eyes.

The protagonist gasped, then the g—

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We shouted like little girls when someone knocked on the door.

We gulped and looked at each other before we looked back to the door.

"Who is that!?" Cubby asked, but no one answered.

Someone knocked on the door again, and that made us flinch. Jisoo immediately hid behind me.

"Open the door, Liz." Jisoo demanded.

"Shiro, do it yourself." I pulled her.

"Jisoo, open it." Seulgi helped me. We kept pushing Jisoo towards the door.

"Bunch of cows—AHHHH!!!!" She quickly hid behind me when the knock became louder.

"Such a scaredy cat chicken." Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief. We pushed her towards the door.

"Open it then." Jeongyeon's legs were starting to shake. "Open it, Jeong."

"What if...?" Jeongyeon asked, with fear evident in her voice.

"I don't think it's a ghost." I said.

In the blink of an eye, I'm already in front of the door and my friends are hiding. I made the sign of the cross and I kept chanting to myself, "It's not a ghost."

Why did I even agree to stay overnight here?

"Liz, hurry." Seulgi demanded, and I glared at her.

"Why don't you open it then?" I flinched when someone knocked again.

I think I'm going to pee in my pants.

"Shall we open it together?" I suggested it and they are all hesitating. "Let's be fair."

"Fine!" They stood up from the floor, and we all held onto the door knob.

"On three." Cubby said.

"1!" We said it in sync.

"2!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" We shouted when the door suddenly opened on its own.

We stumbled on the ground, and we crawled back to the other side of the room.

I closed my eyes and did a finger cross.

"Guys, what's wrong with all of you?" I heard Rosé's voice. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw the bottoms standing in front of the door. "We keep knocking, but you're not opening it."

"Where is the ghost?" Jeongyeon asked a question that made them confused.

"Is the ghost already gone?" Cubby asked, and her eyes were still shut tightly.

"What ghost are you talking about? There's no ghost here and I haven't encountered one." Irene Unnie stated that made Cubby open her eyes.

"So, no ghost?" Jisoo asked, and the bottoms nodded in sync.

We all lay on the floor and sighed in relief.

"Bunk of scaredy cats." Nayeon said, and we heard the laughter that made us groaned.

"We are not!" We defended, but they laughed even more.

"Really? But, why are you all shouting like little girls?" Mina asked while chuckling.

We stood up from the floor and we went out of the movie room, ignoring the bottoms.

"I think going to the club is a much better idea than watching horror movies." Seulgi said, and we nodded in agreement.

"Our reputation got ruined because of us getting scared." Jisoo uttered

We went to their kitchen and we grabbed some ice cream that we bought earlier. Jisoo, Seulgi, and I are sitting at the counter while Cubby and Jeongyeon are sitting on the floor.

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate. I opened it and I saw a message from Tzuyu.

11:37PM Chewy🗿
>Where are you?

11:37PM
>Kim's Residence is having a movie night. Why?

11:38 PM Chewy🗿
>Nothing, I just want to ask a favor, but you are doing something.

11:39PM
>Spill the🍵

11:39PM Chewy🗿
>I'm at the Red Sun Club and I need a ride. There is no taxi, and I already missed the bus.

"Guys, do you know where the Red Sun Club is at?" I asked, and they looked at me with confusion.

"Are you planning to drink tonight?" Seul asked, and I shook my head.

"Tzuyu needs a ride." Jisoo suddenly choked.

"You had a girlfriend, Limario." Jisoo reminded me, and I nodded.

I answered, "I know."

"She will get jealous if you fetch Tzuyu at the club this late at night." I sighed.

"What should I do?" I asked for some suggestions.

"I can accompany you, Liz; we can't leave her alone in the club for fear of something bad happening to her." Seulgi said, and I nodded.

"Leave her there or give her a ride; something bad will happen to her." I frowned at what Jisoo mumbled.

"What are you saying, Chu?"

"Huh?"

"You're saying something will happen to her."

"Ahh, if you leave her there, someone might take advantage of her, and if you give her a ride, possessive woman will get mad at you." She explained

Is she saying that Jennie might do something bad to her?

"Then, we will come with them." Chu said. "Therefore, no one is going to get mad because we are guarding these two for them."

Jeongyeon stood up from the ground.

"It's already late. I just want to lie in my bed." Chu groaned.

We pulled her and started dragging her to their garage, where we saw a Range Rover SUV.

We are all wearing pajamas, but we wear different colors. I think we look like Power Rangers because of the color of our pajamas.

Jisoo wearing red, Cubby is wearing violet, Jeongyeon is wearing green, Seulgi is wearing blue, and I'm wearing wearing yellow.

We ride in the SUV. Jisoo is the one driving, and I'm sitting in the passenger seat beside her.

We were in the middle of the ride when Jeongyeon spoke.

"We will be dead later." She said, and the fear was evident in her voice.

"Why?" Cubby asked, and I saw from the rear view that she gulped.

"What's wrong?" I asked, then suddenly my phone rang and Jennie's name was flashing on the screen.

They became quiet and I showed them my phone, which made them gulp.

"What should I tell her?" I asked them "Should I tell the truth?"

"FUCKING HELL NO!!!! I STILL LOVE MY LIFE!!" They yelled, which surprised me.

"What should I tell her then?" They sighed.

"We will go buy something in the convenience store." Seulgi suggested, and they nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to answer the phone now." I informed them, and they hesitantly nodded.

11:57PM
📲 Yeoboseyo

11:57PM Nini💛
📲 Where are you?

11:57PM
📲 I'm with the Tops.

11:57PM Nini💛
📲 I see the Range Rover is not here and you all are not here. Where did you all go?

11:58PM
📲 We will go to buy something in the convenience store.

11:58 PM Nini💛
📲 It's already late. Hurry.

11:58 PM
📲 Mmh, I'm going to hang up now.

11:58 PM Nini💛
📲 Be careful on your way, I love you.

11:59PM💛
📲 We will, and I love you as well.

We all sighed in relief after I ended the call.

•••

We arrive in front of the Red Sun Club. I saw Tzuyu standing beside the car, and she was alone.

I rolled down the car window.

"Tzuyu!" I called her and I signed her to get inside the car.

She opened the door and she was surprised when she saw that I was not alone in the car.

"You didn't tell me you have companions." She uttered, and I gave her an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry I forgot." She just nodded and smiled at me.

"Where are you going to drop me off?" Jisoo asked her, and she handed her phone to her to find the address in the GPS.

Jisoo started driving to Tzuyu's address. We are just sitting quietly inside the car and no one breaks the silence.

Minutes later, we arrived at Tzuyu's house, and she thanked us. I got out of the car to bid my goodbye properly.

"Thanks for the ride, Lisa." I shook my head.

"Don't stay up late like this in the club next time." She nodded and she smiled at me. "We will go ahead now."

"Be careful on your way." She suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek that caught me off guard. "Thank you."

"You didn't have to kiss me." She looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what came into my head to do that." I sighed.

"Go inside now. I'm leaving now." I gave her a wave before I went inside the car.

Thankfully, no one saw when Tzuyu kissed me on the cheeks since they had already fallen asleep except Jisoo, but I think she didn't see that Tzuyu kissed me.

"Goodbye, Tzuyu." I uttered, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

She drove away from Tzuyu's house, and I noticed in the side mirror that someone followed Tzuyu to her gate.

I think it's her sibling.

I chose to shrug my shoulders and I played mobile games on my phone to keep myself awake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.2K 33
"i left with her heart; tore it apart. i make no apologies." #4 in chaennie 05/09/2020
50.2K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...
30.1K 1K 49
The secrets that were supposedly served for the Blink, slowly became hers too, for real. The simple gestures she gave to her turned out to be a new h...
417K 13.6K 43
What if you have a girlfriend then suddenly she breaks up with you because of your sister... What if all the people around you don't like you, even y...