It's Always You (Peter Parker...

By itzz_hermione

Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's... More

P R O L O G U E
C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
E P I L O G U E
N O T E

F O U R

688 23 65
By itzz_hermione

"The world is in our hands. It's left to us, guys. And we got to do something with it."

Y/N'S POV

1 month later...

"Y/N!" Steve screamed and tossed multiple pillows at me. For Bucky's sake. I swear to God.

"Fuck of-

"Language! Come on wake the fu-

"HA! Language Steve!" I laughed and woke up. He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Come on N/N, Tony wants to show you something." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of bed.

"Alright Mama Steve, I'm up!"

"What did you just call m-" I laughed and ran to my dad's lab. On my way I saw Sam looking very happy.

"Morning Sam!"

"Morning Kiddo." We high fived each other and I went in my dad's lab. I went up to him and he smiled.

"Morning Y/N, come on I have to show you something." He grinned and pulled me towards a suit. Wait! A suit?

"Oh my god! Who's this for?" I stared at the suit in awe. It was beautiful.

"For-" But before Tony could finish his sentence the Avengers came in.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" They all said in chorus. Nat and Wanda popped a party popper and grinned.

"What?" I asked confused. Everyone there looked at me in confusion as well except Tony.

"I haven't told her yet." He shook his head and looked at me. "Welcome to the Avengers Y/N Stark." He said with a smile.

"SURPRISE!" Thor said alone and did jazz hands. A few of the Avengers we're not here but I didn't mind.

"REALLY? Thank you!" I jumped excitedly and hugged all of them.

"You'll be helping Spider-Man when we don't have any missions, basically like a patrol around the neighborhood at Queens." Steve added. Could this day get any better? I looked at the time, it was 11 AM.

"Can I go now? Please!" I asked Tony. He chuckled and patted my head.

"Sure but please be careful." He said. I smiled and was about to go change but I turned back around.

"Can Spider-Man know my identity? Since he already knows I'm a Stark." I shrugged. But before Tony could reply, Nat spoke up.

"Sure honey, but only him okay?" She smiled. I returned back the smile and jogged away. Everyone in the room was looking at Nat.

"Oh come on! You know Peter and Y/N are perfect together! Right Tony?" She nudged him. Everyone turned their attention to Tony Stark with smirks on their faces.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He sighed and left making the Avengers laugh.

>.<

I flew myself to Queens and looked around. Then I spotted a certain Spider-Man sitting on top of a building. I grinned and sat next to him.

"He-" Before I could finish my sentence, he webbed both of my hands.

"What the hell! Get me out of this thing." I glared at him.

"W-who are you?" He stood up and backed away.

"Hey hey don't panic! It's me!" I used all my strength to break free from the web. I sighed and took out my mask which was only covering my eyes.

"Y/N?" He said.

"I'm an Avenger now!" I ran to him and hugged him. He hesitated for a moment but he knew it was you. He hugged back and sighed. I put my mask back on and looked at him. He was still holding onto my waist and looking at the buildings.

"Do you trust me?" He said out of the blue.

"What in the Aladdin is this?" I laughed. He chuckled and grabbed my waist tighter.

"Hang on tight!" I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and he swung away from building to building. I shrieked loudly.

"YOU OKAY?" He said loudly.

"NO! I'M GONNA DIE!" I said loudly back. I swore I heard him laugh. He shot one last web and set me down on a tall building.

"You can let go now." He said softly. I opened my eyes and took my hands away from his neck. I looked around and saw the view of New York.

"Wow." I said looking at the view.

"Yeah it's beautiful isn't it?" He said. You didn't notice he was looking at you.

"It is." I said breathlessly.

>.<

2 hours later...

"What about 'Sapphire'?" He said while laying on my leg.

"I don't like it that much." I sighed. We we're still deciding on what superhero name I could be called.

"What about uh S/N?" He said looking at me.

"S/N." I repeated.

"You like it? It actually sounds cool to me." He shrugged.

"I don't like it, I love it!" I said. I couldn't see him under the mask but I knew he was smiling widely.

>.<

1 hour later...

"So does your suit have an AI?" He asked while leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah it does actually. I'll ask my dad to take out the Training Protocol when I get home."

"Yeah, I named mine Karen." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Karen? Is she going to call the manager on me?" I laughed. I could see him trying to hold his laughter but he couldn't, so he laughed a little. Suddenly, he stood up and looked down from the building.

"There's a bank robbery down there, come on!" He said.

"How the hell do you know?" I asked.

"Uh Spidey senses?" I nodded my head and flew down to the bank. Yeah he was right, there was a bank robbery. I entered the building with him and I saw many different robber's wearing Avengers masks. I gave them a weird look and walked up to them.

"Hey sorry to interrupt, but I think that money and bag right there belongs to the bank." I said. Spider-Man walked up beside me, already ready to fight.

"Go away and mind your own business or I'll shoot you with this gun right here." He pointed the gun at me. I looked at the guy with the Thor mask angrily.

"Well I guess you chose the hard way." I used my powers to grab the gun and point it at him. Spider-Man was already punching people on the faces and grabbing their guns. I punched the guy in the face and grabbed the bag. I was about to kick a guy right on the leg but a sound stopped me. I looked to my right to see Spider-Man getting choked by a guy with an Iron Man mask. But before I could help him, two guys came and held me back wearing a Captain America mask and a Hulk mask. God this people are weird as hell.

"Let him go." I said angrily. The guy didn't listen and kept choking him. Damn it Spider-Man. "I said let him go." I said calmly. He of course didn't listen again. I used all my energy and fell down to my knees. My powers went everywhere throughout the room making everyone stumble to the ground. I pushed everyone out of the way with my powers and ran towards Spider-Man.

"Hey are you oka-" I stopped talking when he took out his mask.

"I can't breathe." He coughed. I looked at the boy in front of me.

"Peter?" I crouched down and wiped the dirt out of his face.

"Yeah? Anyways thanks for that." He coughed again. I took a shaky breath and helped him get up. I heard sirens coming from outside.

"Wear your mask the FBI is here." I said. He nodded and put his mask back on.

"Let's get out of here and take that note and stick it on the door. It just says the job is done." I shrugged, took the note and placed it on the door. I flew back to the building with him and squinted my eyes shut in tiredness.

>.<

We both sat down awkwardly for a moment. Eventually I decided to break the silence.

"So you're Peter Parker." I said

"A-are you disappointed?" He asked nervously. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"No way! I'm actually glad it's you Peter." I said.

"Really?" He asked suddenly.

"Yes Peter, I'm glad it's you." I said again.

"Thanks for saving me. What you did back there was awesome." He said. I chuckled lightly.

"If I see anyone I love or care get hurt, my eyes will go red and I'll be very mad, so my powers will just go everywhere." I said. I looked at the time and sighed.

"See you at school Peter." I smiled and flew away before he could say anything.

>.<

PETER'S POV

"B-bye." He was still thinking about what you said.

"If I see anyone I love or care get hurt, my eyes will go red and I'll be very mad so my powers will just go everywhere."

He kept thinking about the word 'love' and 'care'. 

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, do you have a band-aid because I just scraped my knee falling for you."

A/N : I'm so sorry for the pickup lines, I'm just bored LMAO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 584 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
2.7K 33 50
A normal life had never been in the cards for Alexandria Stark. After moving in with her father, things seemed to get more and more chaotic every day...
7.3K 722 16
You were hired by Tony to be a data analyst, and with this opportunity would you be able to help save your families farm. You are intelligent , and...
69.1K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...