His Sweet Bella

By ssupppppy

What happens when attraction turns into obsession? Heart breaks, blood spills, and life ends. Arabella, a n... More

Obsession
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

31.5K 1.3K 810
By ssupppppy

“He wants you to leave….now,” Jenna revealed in a cheerless tone. 

Ara’s eyes widened in shock.

The news psyched her out. Panic wormed into her racing heart.   

“Now?” she asked. It was almost midnight. Where will she go at this hour of the night? Jenna shifted her gaze to the floor. This time, there was nothing they could do.  

“You can stay at a motel. Robert will drop you,” Jenna suggested

Ara was too overwhelmed to pay attention to her. She had messed up big time. Mr. Serrano gave her a second chance and she ruined it in the most horrible way. She can’t lose this job. 

Necessity enkindled courage in her. She decided to explain herself to him.   

“I..I’ll talk to him,” she blurted out

Jenna eyed her with uncertainty. 

“What?” 

“I’ll explain myself to him,” 

“He won’t see you,” Jenna shook her head negatively. Her eyes dimmed. 

“I know but still I want to give it a try. Who knows, Maybe..maybe he’l listen to me,” her eyes, earnest and her tone, ardent.

“He doesn’t listen to people below him,” Jenna scoffed bitterly

“But I can’t lose this job, Jenna. I have nowhere to go. No one will give me a job after this,” tears glistened her eyes.

“I am sure you’ll get a job. You are very talented,” Jenna consoled her

“No. It is easier said than done. You know, there are not many jobs in this small town, especially for someone like me who has no talent, no skills,”

Jenna’s reassuring words never came. She rubbed both her palms over her moistened eyes before she turned around to face Jenna.

“I have nothing to lose now. I’ve already lost my job. What worse can happen now? I’ll make my point, apologize and if he would still want me to leave, I will leave,” she looked into her eyes for approval

Jenna reluctantly nodded. She already knew nothing good was going to come out of it but she didn’t have it in her heart to deny her.

“Where is he?” she asked with a steady voice. 

“In his study,” there were still doubts lingering in Jenna’s eyes. Ara nodded while clasping her hands together, a sign of nervousness. 

“I’ll be back in a minute,” she told her before starting towards the door. Jenna with pitiful eyes, watched her heading towards the den of the beast. 

…………….

She knocked thrice but no response came.  She waited for a minute and knocked again, still no response. 

The absence of res[onse made her wonder if he was in the room. 

She heaved in a deep breath of courage before slightly pushing the door open. The door gave way smoothly to a posh room. Swallowing a lump down her throat, she ventured in with unsure steps.  

This room was bigger than Robert's study room and way more lavish. Her eyes skimmed over the architectural details of the room. There was a coffee machine situated in a corner. The strong scent of a familiar deodorant occasioned her to draw in a long breath only to crinkle her nose later. The smell of smoke, coffee, and the fragrance of deodorant was mixed together.  

She walked towards the table that had an opened laptop placed along with a penholder, bowl of ripe red strawberries, and some decorative pieces. There were also few documents spread across the table. She noticed a few lying on the floor by the table. Must have fallen down. She picked them up and placed them back on the table. She also put the paperweight on the pile so it doesn't fall again.       

She spun on her heels only to get a shock of a lifetime when she found him standing right behind her. His unexpected appearance frightened her off. Her hand flew to her chest and her eyebrows rose in surprise. 

He just stared down at her impassively. His hands were buried in his pants pockets and his head was slightly tilted. Only the slight crease of his brows was exhibiting his annoyance at her appearance.  

"Goo..good morning, sir," she stuttered and jumped a step back to put some distance between them. The dent between his brows deepened before he shifted his gaze to the window. It was still dark outside. Ara caught on to that. She closed her eyes, clenched her jaw, and inwardly reprimanded herself for her stupidity. She allowed herself a moment to calm her raging nerves before she opened her eyes.

"I mean, good evening, Sir," his eyes traveled back on her. He didn't react just kept making her uncomfortable with his deep penetrating gaze. She dropped her gaze to avoid looking into his eyes. 

Her heart was racing in her chest and her legs were trembling with nervousness. She fisted her dress with her sweaty hands and willed herself to speak.   

"I..I wanted to apologize for.." she gulped back her nervousness. Words refused to leave her throat but she forced her mouth to open. " we didn't have slightest of the idea that you were coming today. If I knew, I wouldn't have done that. That was just a harmless prank meant for someone else. I am sorry, Sir for today and for that night. It was unintentional," her voice low and shaky.

Her confession was followed by prolonged heavy silence. She felt his eyes drilling holes on her face and that made her even more restless. Her feet were gravitating towards the door. She wanted to dash out of here.   

"I don't like people who get into my room and dare to touch my stuff without my permission. Leave," his voice stern and dry. Her eyes burned with tears when she sensed him stepping around her and walking towards his table. A flare of confidence or rather a desperation overwhelmed her. She turned on her heels to face him.     

"I am sorry for touching your papers. But please, don't fire me. I need this job desperately, sir. I have always given my best foot forward. You can ask anyone. I have never slacked my duties," she pleaded, trying to hold her tears back. 

Killian sat back in his chair and pulled the laptop closer. 

"Shut the door behind you," he stated as he started typing away.

He wasn't listening. She poured out her heart and he didn't show an ounce of care. Tears brimmed her eyes and her lower lip quivered. Her jaws had started to ache as she was struggling to not cry in front of him. But her determination was weakening. Seconds passed, she stayed rooted to her spot, trying to figure out words that would make him listen to her all the while listening to him drumming his keypad. 

"You don't disobey me, girl. Leave before I lose my temper," there was a warning in his eyes.

Instead of leaving she took a step forward. 

"Sir, please, sir..I need this job more than you can imagine," his eyes flipped up to meet hers. 

Her shoulders drooped and her glassy eyes filled with hope and desperation. 

"That night I thought you were a thief. No one had notified me about your arrival as I had gone to my orphanage to see my caretakers," he leaned back in his chair and steepled his fingers. Now he was looking at her. Like really looking at her. 

Even though she was trying not to show but her eyes were screaming desperation. Those glossy eyes. He explored them and realized they were bluer than the ocean and were filled with guileless innocence. Something he hadn't seen before. 

His orbs immediately caught on a drop of translucent tear that spilled down her sparkling blue eyes. Tuning her out, his attention centered on the fat droplet that was slanting towards her soft pink lips. Something akin to excitement stirred inside him when the tear disappeared into the soft beds of her lips.

Timid, submissive, and innocent, that's what he gathered from her body language. She was a feeler, not his type but somehow......     

Her pink tongue peeked out and swiped over her dry quivering lips. That gesture was as innocent as it was tempting. He felt a sudden strange rush that made his heart jump with thrill. Naked, soft, and virginal. How would they feel against his own, better yet, how would they feel around his hard cock. The notion sent a delicious current down his groin, exciting his cock. 

"I'll do anything you want. Please, don't fire me," she pleaded in her trembling voice. That caught his interest. 

Anything. He knew it. The more they look innocent, the devious they are.   

He tilted his head and gave her an appraising look. He scanned her slender frame covered in her creamy skin. She was skinny with imperceptible breasts, a slender waist, and not so wide hips. Too bland for his taste but something about her was irresistible.   

"Shut up," his deep-toned voice startled her into silence.

"Come here," he beckoned her to come closer.

"What?" she eyed him with confusion 

"You want this job?" his chin tucked above his interlaced fingers as he lifted his brow in question. She nodded in response and started parading around the desk, towards him with hesitant steps. His eyes trained on her, watching her every movement. 

She halted before him, her hands clutching the side of her ankle-length dress. 

He leaned back in his chair and folded his arms across his chest. 

"What you just said?" he asked.   

" I'll do anything, Sir. Don't fire me," she said in an earnest tone

He rolled his chair towards her. 

"Sit down," she looked around for a chair

"On your knee," he added. Her eyes flicked to meet his. She tried to read his inscrutable expression but he didn't give anything away. 

"Either sit or leave," he remarked in his heavy Spanish accent

She sat down on her knees. 

"Anything, you say," he stared down at her face. 

She nodded without looking up into his eyes. 

He leaned forward, put his finger under her chin, and lifted her face to meet his gaze. Her eyes widened in surprise as she took notice of their closeness. 

"Are you sure about this, Pajarito?" he questioned huskily as he gazed deep into her deep blue eyes. She blinked at him. Her heart threatened to burst out. He was too close for her comfort. He looked far more intimidating from this position. Indestructible. 

To her relief, the beast of the man leaned back but he didn't ease on his intense stare that was directed at her. 

He suggestively spread his legs in front of her. Her brows knitted in confusion. 

"Scoot closer," he instructed. She shot him a wary look. She was a caretaker, she wasn't supposed to do this. 

"You said you'll do anything," a smug smirk spread across his face. She dropped her gaze to the floor and sat silent, contemplating. His eyes zeroed in on her plush lips. They looked savory. 

"It's okay if you are not comfortable. Just make sure to shut the door before you leave," he started closing his legs. 

"No..I..I'll do it," she blurted out in a hurry

"You sure?" his eyes glittered with amusement. She nodded. 

She scooted closer on her knees. 

"Have you done this before?" he asked. Her proximity was already affecting his hardness. He felt his cock twitching in his pants, longing for the touch of her soft hands, and velvety mouth. 

"A few times," she answered truthfully. Both his brows shot up in surprise. He chuckled knowingly. She glanced at him confused.  As he had mentioned earlier, the more innocent they pretend to be, the more devious they are.

She raised her hands and brought them towards his crotch. He tipped his head back into the headrest and closed his eyes. The anticipation was building rapidly inside him. 

"Pon tu boca. y alíviame," he rasped anticipated, eyes closed.

A wave of excitement burst through him when she placed her fragile hands on his clothed thigh. He wanted her to slide her hands up to his crotch but decided not to rush her. Maybe that's her style.

But then his brows crinkled in confusion when she started kneading her thighs. Her hands moving up and down and kneading his legs but coming nowhere close to his crotch. 

He snapped his eyes open. She, unaware of his stern gaze and true intention continued to massage his legs. 

"What are you doing?" he gritted out. She paused and looked up. 

"I...I am massaging your legs as you wanted," she answered genuinely confused. She couldn't understand what did she do wrong. Why he looked so annoyed with her.

"I am sorry, I'll put more pressure," she said in an apologizing tone. 

He gave her a look of disbelief. 

"You thought I want you to massage my legs?" he spat incredulously. She simply blinked at him not understanding the meaning of his question. Isn't that what he wanted? She asked herself, confused.   

"I...Did I do something wrong?" she asked, anxious. 

He couldn't believe it. She really doesn't know what she was supposed to do or is she mocking him? He searched her eyes for an iota of pretension but nothing. She actually was unaware. How old is she, he thought to himself.  

How someone can be so stupid? So naive?  

Frustrated and dissatisfied, he leaned into his chair and closed his eyes out of exasperation. His cock, stiff and begging for a release. Looks like he would have to do it himself.  

"Did I do something wrong? Please, tell me. I thought you want me to massage your legs. ta...Tell me what am I supposed to do. I'll do that," she rambled desperately

"Leave," he demanded calmly 

"Please, sir...Forgive me. Just give me one more chance. I can't lose this job, sir," 

"Now," he clenched his jaw

"Give me one more chance, sir," 

"Alright, just leave," he was growing impatient now. Her voice, her presence, and her sweet floral scent were adding to the ache between his legs. A moment of silence followed.

"You..you mean I am not fired?" she chirped hopefully, completely unaware of his predicament. He heaved a sigh. This girl was testing his patience. One more minute with her and he wouldn't be able to control himself. 

He opened his eyes, jerked forward, and grabbed the back of her head. 

She yelped, her eyes widened in horror as she stared into his darkened eyes. 

" Yes, now leave if you don't want me to take you right here, right now," he demanded, barely able to control himself. 

She blinked at him, clueless.

"I don't understand," she asked innocently. Where will he take her?

He sighed in frustration and ran both his hands down his face.

"Just leave, if you don't want to lose this job," he replied.

She immediately scrambled to her feet and scurried out of the room, leaving Killian hard and unsatisfied, something he wasn't familiar with.  

Like and Comment
Follow my page and follow me on insta-   Bluee_Dreams64

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 117K 58
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
478K 39.9K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...
191K 24.4K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
843K 54.5K 58
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...