The Nighlok King of Nazarick...

By CorruptedGuardian

Robert Crane always like playing the villain in videogames. He spends most of his gaming time in YGGDRASIL wi... More

Hello Readers
Usual Announcements
Robert Crane Biography
Prologue
Chapter 1 - What in the World just Happened
Chapter 3 - Change of Plans
Chapter 4 - Playing the Part of a Hero
Chapter 5 - Gazef Stronoff
Chapter 6 - The Sunlight Scripture learns Despairs
Chapter 7 - The Beginning of the Grand Scheme
Chapter 8 - The Fire Nighlok Hunter Appears
Chapter 9 - E-Rantel's Adventure Guild
Chapter 10 - First Brawls for Both Teams
Chapter 11 - Stories over a Campfire

Chapter 2 - The Nighlok Generals & The Floor Guardians

1.4K 22 9
By CorruptedGuardian

Key:

Robert: Hey = talking

Robert: Hey = talking in his Serrator Form

Robert: (happy) Hey = tone of voice

Robert: *moving* = action 

Third Person POV

The scene opens with a view of a castle that is right next to the Sanzu River. The camera focuses in front of the castle. There is a large stone that is about seven feet tall with a large noticeable crack on the side that is facing the castle. Suddenly the crack glows a red color and a figure then phases from the crack and it turns out to be Robert Crane in his Serrator form. Robert looks around as if he is looking for something or someone.

Robert POV

Okay, everything looks the same. The air feels different since it feels more humid but then again, this floor is mostly just a river with a rocky shoreline. I wonder if the Nighlok act the same as the ones on the show. I mean Robtish sounded the same since he loves to fight but what about the others. I walk into my castle and look around. Any Mooger that was nearby bowed in respect, I guess they still see me as their leader. I walk into my throne room and see the place still looks the same. As I am looking around, I hear the doors open behind me. I turn around and recognize Sergeant Tread walking into the throne room.

Sergeant Tread (A/N: Ignore the wheels that he is holding. Those are his choice in weapons.) 

Tread: Lord Serrator, there you are.

Robert: Tread.

Tread: I've been looking for you. The last time any Nighlok saw you; you were sitting here before you left to go talk with the other Supreme Beings.

Robert: Why do you need me?

Tread: Well, something has happened.

Robert: Like what?

Tread: For starters, the connection between us and the outside world has change. There are more portals for us to teleport through as well as more uncharted territory.

Robert: Hmm. Weird. Don't send any Nighlok until we know what has happened.

Tread: Understood.

Robert: Also, I need you to get a few Nighlok for me. There is a meeting happening between the floor guardians on the sixth floor discussing what could possibly be going on.

Tread: Who do you need me to gather for this meeting?

Robert: Xandred, and Dayu.

Tread: You can count on me, Lord Serrator. They will be here in a few moments.

Sergeant Tread walks out of the room and the moment he closes the door, I sigh. Okay. So, Sergeant Tread is still like himself from the show. He is a loyal follower, and he will help me when I ask him to do something. Let's see if the other generals are like their counter-parts. This is weird. I feel calmer here than anywhere else in Nazarick. Is it because my Nighlok form is more comfortable here or is it because I created this place? Whatever it is, I still need to figure out what is going on. Hopefully, Sebas or Robtish find something of great importance while exploring the area around Nazarick. I hear the door open and see Tread has returned and behind him is Xandred, and Dayu. They stop in front of me and bow their heads in respect.

Xandred

Xandred: Good to see you again, Serrator.

Dayu

Dayu: Lord Serrator.

Robert: Please stop bowing, we have something to discuss.

Xandred: Like?

Robert: There is a meeting between floor guardians being held on the sixth floor amphitheater. I would like you three to accompany me since you three are my strongest followers.

Tread: As you wish, Lord Serrator.

Xandred: It has been a while since I've left the Sanzu River, so I wouldn't mind going to this stupid meeting.

Dayu: It would be a nice change in scenery.

Robert: Good, now we better get to the meeting.

Nighloks: Right.

I start to walk out of my throne room and towards the rock that I used to get here. I look behind me and see that they are following me. We make it to the rock and phase through the crack to the sixth floor of Nazarick. I phase through the crack and appear in one of the tunnels leading to the center of the amphitheater. I then see the others phasing through the crack and I continue to walk down the hall, and the others follow me. Okay, so Dayu is like herself since she hardly talks, Tread is still the same general like personality, and Xandred is still short tempered as ever. So, they act like themselves, but they see me as their leader. Great but I still might have a problem with a few Nighloks like Arachnitor. If he is here, then he might try to overthrow me like he tried to do to Xandred in the first season. I hear what sounds like fighting and when we exit the tunnel, I see Aura and Mare fighting what appears to be a Primal fire Elemental.

Aura attacks the elemental with her whip while her brother, Mare, uses his magic to protect Aura from the elemental's attacks. After a few minutes, they manage to defeat the elemental and it was pretty entertaining to see them fight.

Tread: Those two are impressive.

Robert: They're floor guardians for a reason, Tread.

Tread: I can see that, sir.

Momonga: Robert, you made it.

I look and see Momonga standing off to the right. I guess he was watching the fight.

Robert: Yo.

Aura Bella Fiora

Aura: Lord Serrator!

Aura runs over to me with her brother in tow. Once she is in front of me, she stops and bows in respect. Her brother soon follows suit.

Aura: It is an honor to have you here, Lord Serrator.

Mare Bello Fiore

Mare: I-it is truly an honor.

Robert: You two can rise. *they stop bowing* You two must be thirsty after your fight. *summons a pitcher of water in his right hand and two glasses in his left hand* Here.

I gave both of them a glass and filled both of the glasses with water. They drink the water and after they were finished with their drinks, I made the glasses and pitcher disappear.

Aura: Thank you, Lord Serrator. I thought you would be scarier than this.

Robert: I treat my allies with kindness and my enemies with hatred. You two are my allies so I will always be nice to you unless you prefer me to be a little scarier.

Aura: I like you this way. It's the best!

Mare: Same here.

Robert: Alright then.

Aura: I can see why Lady Bukubukuchagama is in love with you.

Robert: *sighs* She told you.

Aura: Yeah. She always told us you were the best man she ever met, and she always wants to be with you.

Damn. Now I really miss her. Me and her always got along and she was my first real friend in the guild. I hope we can see each other again but then again; she might move on if I'm here for too long. As long as she is happy then I'm happy.

Robert: I can see that. She always said that she loves me and wish we could meet somewhere else and get married.

Aura: Why didn't you?

Xandred: I was wondering that myself.

Robert: Well, it's a long story but we need to get ready for when the other guardians get here.

Tread: He's right. We can talk later. I sense a few guardians entering the floor as we speak.

Suddenly a crimson portal opens, and I see Shalltear stepping out of the portal. She is the guardian of the first three floors of Nazarick and a true vampire. If I remember correctly, she was created by Peroroncino, who is Bukubukuchagama's younger brother. Peroroncino was a great friend, but I hated the fact that he always talked about perverted games.

Shalltear Bloodfallen

Shalltear: My, my. It appears that I'm the first to arrive.

She looks around the room and when she sees me, I notice that she gains a huge smile.

Shalltear: Lord Serrator.

She makes her way to me and stops in front of me and does a curtsy.

Shalltear: Lord Serrator, it is truly a pleasure to see you here.

Robert: Hello Shalltear, it is nice to see you again. How is everything on the first three floors?

Shalltear: Good. Nothing to report.

Robert: That's good. Keep up the great work, Shalltear.

Shalltear: *giggles* Thank you for the praise, my lord. Anything to make you happy.

Aura: You need to stop messing with him, Shalltear, before you start wasting his time. We have other things to discuss besides your obsession with him.

Shalltear gains a hateful look before smirking.

Shalltear: *smirking* I didn't even know you were here, half pint. Having such a foolish older sister must be difficult, Mare. However, do you manage it?

Aura: Miss Fake Tits.

Shalltear: (embarrassed) What!?

Aura: Just as I thought. That's why you went through the trouble of using a gate. You were in a hurry, but since you overstuffed your top so much, you worried they would shift if you ran here.

Shalltear: Ah! Watch it, elf! You've got nothing but a boy-chest!

Aura: True, but I am only seventy six years old. I can still develop. Whereas you're stuck in an undead body. Maybe you should learn to accept those bug bites.

Shalltear: *growling* How dare you! I'll make sure you regret your remark!

Shalltear walks over to Aura and starts to argue with her. I simply make my way to Momonga and stand next to him.

Robert: Brings back old memories, huh?

Momonga: Yeah. Those two really are like their creators.

Robert: No kidding.

Tread: What do you mean by that, Lord Serrator?

Robert: You see Shalltear's creator, Peroroncino, is actually the younger brother of Lady Bukubukuchagama, the one who created Aura and Mare.

Tread: Really?

Robert: Yes. And the way Shalltear and Aura act towards one another is the same way their creators acted towards each other.

Momonga: He isn't wrong, Sergeant Tread. I can recall countless times where Lady Bukubukuchagama and Lord Peroroncino would argue with each other just like how Aura and Shalltear are arguing with each other.

Xandred: Weird. Why not use your energy to fight other beings instead of each other.

Robert: That's just how siblings usually act. I guess my dad was right with his idea about family.

Dayu: Which is?

Robert: You can't live with them, but you can't live without them.

Tread: I'm guessing that phrase has more meaning.

Robert: Correct.

???: What a ruckus.

I turn to the voice and see Cocytus. He is the guardian of the fifth floor. He was created to be a warrior by any means. I remember helping Warrior Takemikazuchi create Cocytus. I told him to use an insect like creature since you can give him four arms which means he can hold up to four weapons at once which can turn the tide in a fight. That and his exoskeleton can protect him from most melee attacks which is a huge advantage in melee combat.

Cocytus

Cocytus: Stop acting like children in front of the masters.

Shalltear: I'll stop once this elf bitch pays for her lies!

Aura: Try it, vamp!

Momonga: That's enough. Aura. Shalltear. We don't have time to be playing around.

Aura/Shalltear: Sorry, Lord Momonga.

Robert: I'm glad you are here, Cocytus.

Cocytus: I will always appear when you call. It is my job as a guardian to carry out the words of the Supreme Beings.

Momonga: That's good.

???: Sorry, everyone. I hope you weren't waiting too long.

I look and see Albedo walk over to me and Momonga with Demiurge not far behind her. Demiurge is an insanely powerful demon who guards the tomb's seventh floor. He is set to lead the other NPCs to defend Nazarick if anything happens. I helped Ulbert Alain Odle design Demiurge since I told him that we should have at least one floor guardian who can help set the NPCs to fight against intruders. It took a while, but it worked out in the end.

Robert: We weren't waiting for too long, Demiurge.

Demiurge

Demiurge: That's good. I don't want to waste your time, Lord Serrator.

The floor guardians and my Nighlok generals line up in front of me and Momonga and kneel in respect. (A/N: Imagine that Tread. Dayu and Xandred are there as well.)

Albedo: My lords. We, the Guardians and the Nighlok generals, pledge our fidelity.

Momonga: Raise your heads.

They all look at us. Momonga starts to release some of his power. Really man, are you trying to make it seem like you are desperately trying to look tough. I mean you are already a living skeleton; you can intermediate anyone just by looking at them. I just dose off and let Momonga do the talking. So, we can use our abilities in this world just like in YGGDRASIL. So maybe something happened, and we ended of somewhere else or maybe we are in the game itself. We need to explore the outside of Nazarick to figure out what has happened. Whatever happened, we need to find a way home or -

Robtish: Boss, we have a problem.

I turn to see Robtish and Sebas walking over to us.

Robert: What's the problem?

Robtish: The base has been moved to a different location.

Robert: What?

Sebas: It is true, Lord Serrator. I am afraid that we are no longer surrounded by swamplands but rather grasslands.

Robert: Interesting. Anything else to report?

Robtish: No threats for as far as the eye can see.

Sebas: There is no building, human, or monster within one kilometer of here.

I see Robtish's right shoulder beginning to crack signaling that he is starting to dry out.

Robert: Good work. Robtish, you're no longer needed at the moment. Return to the Sanzu River until I call for you.

Robtish: As you wish, boss.

Robtish walks towards the wall and phases through one of the gaps in between the bricks.

Momonga: As I expected. Nazarick has been teleported to an unknown land by some mysterious means.

Robert: With that in mind. Albedo, and Demiurge I have a task for you.

Albedo /Demiurge: Lord?

Robert: Fortify our defenses and work on a way to strengthen our information gathering. Xandred. Sergeant Trend.

Xandred/Tread: Yes?

Robert: I want you two to train a few dozen Moogers to be combat ready. We don't know if they are any potential threats in this new location. So, we might need them just in case someone tries to attack Nazarick.

Xandred: Considered it done, Serrator.

Tread: As you wish, Lord Serrator.

Robert: The rest of you follow the lead of Albedo, and Demiurge.

Aura/Mare/Shalltear/Dayu/Cocytus: Lord.

Momonga: Mare, is there a way to conceal the Great Tomb of Nazarick?

Mare: Yes, though, it will be difficult if all we use is magic. But if we covered the walls with dirt and vegetation. I think it will help us camouflage with our new surroundings.

Albedo: (angry) You want us to smear the glorious Nazarick walls with dirt?

Robert: Albedo. There is no need for hostilities here. We need to discuss all possible ideas before we act.

Albedo: Sorry, Lord Serrator. You're right. Forgive me for my recklessness.

Robert: You are forgiven, Albedo. *looks at Mare* Are you sure the dirt will work, Mare?

Mare: Yes, I am.

Robert: Hmm. *looks at Momonga* He has a point, Momonga. If we use the dirt, then we can blend in with the surroundings and anyone traveling by won't notice us.

Momonga: Unless we are the only hill in the area then it would draw even more attention.

Robert: True. *looks at Sebas* Sebas, are there any other hills nearby that we can blend in with?

Sebas: No, Lord Serrator. The ground is completely barren with flatlands as far as the eye can see.

Robert: We can make a few fake hills nearby to give off the appearance that this is a hilly area and to protect any other open areas of Nazarick, we can conceal with illusion magic so that way no one can spot the tomb unless they walk through the magic barrier.

Momonga: That could work. Okay, we'll go with your plan, Robert. *looks at the guardians and the Nighloks* Before me and Serrator leave, I have a question for you all.

Floor guardians/ Nighloks: Lord?

Momonga: In your own words, what kind of people are me and Serrator to you?

I look at Momonga. Why does he want to know that? If I have to guess, he wants to know how the NPCs see us since we are technically their creators. That or he is just inflating his own ego.

Momonga: First, Shalltear.

Shalltear: You are one of the wisest of the Supreme Beings and are worthy of the title of ruler, Lord Momonga.

Momonga: And Serrator?

Shalltear: Beauty incarnate. There is no one that can ever compare to him in my eyes.

What the hell? Why would she say that?

Momonga: Cocytus.

Cocytus: You and Serrator are men who strength is unrivaled by any guardian. You two are truly worthy to rule over the Great Tomb of Nazarick. Although if I had to say out of the two of you, Lord Serrator is more powerful since he is able to adapt in mid combat and plan ahead in almost any situation.

Momonga: Aura.

Aura: Compassionate and you're always three steps ahead of the game. Lord Serrator is kind and more strategist who always plans at least five steps ahead and always prepares for anything.

Momonga: Mare.

Mare: You two are leaders who are nice, and kind as well as merciful.

Momonga: Demiurge.

Demiurge: You two are wise men who make wise decisions then acts upon them efficiently and without hesitation. Although out of the two of you, Lord Serrator is the more tactical while you, Lord Momonga, always help him understand any potential flaws in his plans. Also, your enigmatic natures make it nigh impossible to predict your next move.

Momonga: Sebas.

Sebas: You two are the most powerful out of the forty two Supreme Beings, even though the other creators had left us behind, you two mercifully stayed in Nazarick until the very end.

Momonga: Dayu.

Dayu: You both are worthy leaders but out of the two of you, Lord Serrator is the one true ruler of Nazarick due to his power and how he helped create the tomb itself.

Momonga: Xandred.

Xandred: You are both worthy of the title of Supreme Being. There isn't a floor guardian or Nighlok who can match your power.

Momonga: Sergeant Tread.

Tread: You two are the most powerful beings in the tomb, and we are grateful that you both chose to stay behind while the other creators left us.

Momonga: And lastly, Albedo.

Albedo: You two are the highest ranking members of the Supreme Beings. You are the ruler of Nazarick, Lord Momonga. While Lord Serrator is the enforcer and strength of the Nazarick as well as the man to whom my heart belongs.

What the hell?! Why are her and Shalltear talking like that?!

Momonga: U-uh, y-yes, I see. We have heard your thoughts and given you your orders. Go work faithfully in our names.

Guardians/Nighloks: Lord!

Momonga disappears from sight since he has the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown. I look at the guardians and the Nighloks.

Robert: You heard the man, make sure you guys do a good job with your orders. If you need me, I'll be with Momonga discussing the next plan of action.

Guardians/Nighloks: Okay, Lord Serrator. / As you wish, Serrator.

Sebas: Lord Serrator, do you know where is Lord Momonga at the moment?

Robert: *looks at Sebas* Based on his power, he is in the hall that leads to the meeting room of the supreme beings. I guess you want to stay by his side, correct?

Sebas: You are correct, Lord Serrator.

Robert: I'll let him know you'll be joining us discussing our next plan of action.

Sebas: Thank you, Lord Serrator.

I turn to the wall and phase through the crack to the meeting room since it is the closest place near Momonga's location. I find myself back in the meeting room and I walk out of the room and find Momonga staring at the wall.

Robert: You okay, Momonga?

Momonga: No. What is with their views of us? I mean they are all so .... serious.

Robert: Well, they were programmed to be the protectors of Nazarick and to take their jobs seriously. I wasn't expecting anything but that. Well, except how Shalltear and Albedo acted towards me. That surprised me.

Momonga: Yeah. I didn't expect that either.

Robert: Anyway, what are we going to do?

Momonga: I guess we have to keep playing the part as their leaders.

Robert: I knew that, but I mean after that.

Momonga: Well, we need to find out more about this world and try to find a way back home.

Robert: Alright. So, what do we do next?

Third Person POV

Robert and Momonga start to discuss what they can possibly do next while the camera focuses out of the tomb of Nazarick. The camera then focuses on a mountain range located to the northwest of Nazarick and reveals what appears to be a shrine in the middle of the mountain range. There are four other buildings surrounding the shrine and a fence around all the buildings to prevent anything from getting into shrine. There are a few banners hanging on the buildings with a golden symbol in the middle of the banner.

(A/N: This is the symbol on the banners.)

There are a few lights glowing in the buildings signaling someone or some people are up even though it is in the middle of the night. The camera then focuses on the center building and reveal an elderly man sitting on the ground meditating. The man is wearing red and white robes like a priest would wear and there appears to be a cane laying on the ground on the elderly man's left side. The old man opens his eyes and looks in the direction of Nazarick with a surprise look on his face.

???: This presence. It can't be. I haven't seen him since YGGDRASIL.

The old man gets his cane and stands up before he walks to the window that faces Nazarick. He stares into the night sky and starts to speak again.

???: I never thought I would ever see you again, Momonga. If you are here, then he could be here too.

The old man continues to look at the sky before the camera focuses the moon itself.

???: I pray that you aren't in this world, ............ Robert.

The screen then faces to black.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter of The Nighlok King of Nazarick. Thank you for the support. Like I mention in the Announcement page that I own nothing except the main character, the original characters, and the plot. Everything else belongs to their respective owners. Till the next time. Stay safe everybody. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.2K 40
Overlord fanfic Contains spoilers for the anime Sporadic updates An MMORPG player finds himself trapped in the game world. But he is not alone as his...
92.3K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
50.4K 833 23
YGGRASIL, a game that the entire world know is coming to its end after a long 12 years of beloved memories but one of the Original Guilds had stayed...
14.2K 427 17
Waking up after the end of Yggdrasil, Momonga finds himself stuck in his Avatar's body in a fantasy world that seems oddly real. he had no gear, no i...