The Ultimate Sin (BWWM)

By EmeraldJohnson

I never thought it would get this serious. It wasn't supposed to get this deep. Now I'm for sure I'm going t... More

Prologue
1. At First Sight
3. This is Wrong
4. The Meeting
5. Infatuated
6. Suprise...?
7. TMI
8. Well...
9. Sorry?
10. Fix It
11. Realization
12. This Sh*t is Bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S
13. She Needs Prayer
14. Surprise Surprise
15. Nice To Meet You?
16. I'm Sorry Ms.Johnson...I am Foreal'
17. Not So Happy-Ever-After
18. Old Flames
19. Next Lifetime
20. Memories Faded
21. Dead Wrong
22. Got Til' Its Gone
23. Can't Have Everything
24. Forbidden Fruit
Epilogue

2. Meeting David

20.9K 743 476
By EmeraldJohnson

Sunday morning I woke up with a slight hangover. I knew I shouldn't have went out with Sam.

I checked the time and saw that it was 9:30am. Church started in less than two hours. I hurried up and got up. After getting out the shower, I creamed my skin and put on my undergarments.

I went with a simple tan long fitting skirt that stopped below my knees, a white blouse, nude heels, and tan coat. After applying a little makeup, and straightening my hair, I was out the door.

The drive to Gran's house wasn't that long. She showed me the directions to the church, and we had small talk throughout the way there. "They're really nice people. The pastor and his wife, even though they don't have any children"

"That's nice NaNa" I said finally finding a parking space. I got out, following my granny. We got to the entrance, and one the of the ushers seated us.

The church was pretty big. We sat on the fifth row, on the right side. There were a mix of people of all races here. Devotion started, breaking me from my thoughts. I clapped and sung along.

Gran raised me in the church, no doubt. I just sorta lost my way when everything bad started happening to me. When I started working, I became almost too busy. But I did come when Gran asked me.

Devotion ended and they were now bringing out the preacher. "Everybody put your hands together for Pastor David Wright" one of the Deacons yelled through the mic.

Everybody stood up clapping, and the band started playing music. Granny stood up and I decided to too.

Then he walked out. By he I mean the sexy ass man from the gym. He was a preacher?! And he was married! Damn.

He came to the mic, and we made eye contact. He stared at me for a moment, then turned away.

As the service went on, he hadn't looked my way at all. I wonder why? When it ended, Gran stayed behind, saying she wanted me to meet the Pastor and his wife.

I checked my phone screen to see if I looked ok. Why, I don't even know. Just the thought of being next to him made me nervous for some reason.

I saw him, well David, talking to his wife I suppose. Gran and I walked up. "Sister Ruby, how are you today?" the wife greeted. "Just great sweetheart. I wanted you two to meet my granddaughter, Emerald"

"Hi I'm Emerald Johnson" I said extending my hand. "We only do hugs around here honey" the wife said as she hugged me. "I'm Ashlyn Wright, first lady, and this is my husband David" she said touching his arm.

Ashlyn was very beautiful, she stood about 5'8, compared to my 5'4, with blue eyes, and brown hair. She looked like a model, if you ask me.

"Nice to meet you" he said extending his hand. "Same to you" I said shaking it. His grip was firm, and his hand was soft.

We finally let go, and I honestly felt awkward. "Honey Ms.Ruby and I will be right back, we're going to my office to discuss something" she said and he nodded and they left.

I started to walk back to the car when a firm hand landed on my wrist. I turned around and looked at him. "Yes Pastor?"

"Call me David. I saw you the other night, at the gym"

"Yes, yes you did"

"You always go there?"

"Yes. When I have time, work keeps me busy"

"What do you do?"

"I'm a marketing advertiser for Solite"

He looked impressed. "Wow, you seem young for a job like that. How old are you?"

"How old are you?" I retorted back. I usually get defensive when people say stuff like that. They don't know me, why comment on my age and how it relates to my job. It shouldn't matter.

"I'm 30, now you?"

"I turn 22 in September" I said. He smirked. "You're young for a job like this" I say mocking him. "Smart mouth, I like it. And I know. I get that a lot"

Is he flirting with me? "So how long have you and first lady been married?"

"Two years" he said. I nodded. "You guys make a lovely couple"

"Hmph, is that right?" I nodded. "So are you and your boyfriend joining the church?"

"Who said I had a boyfriend?" I asked, giving him a confused look. "Your grandmother told us that you had a boyfriend named Zach"

Oh damn. I shook my head while laughing. "He's not my boyfriend" he looked confused. "Then what is he?"

"My friend" I said, putting an emphasis on the word friend. "Just a friend huh? Then why would Miss Ruby say he was your man?"

Damn is this 21 questions? "I don't know, why does this matter Pastor?"

He smirked, "I just like to get to know my members" Just then, Ashlyn and Gran started walking back over to us. "Well it was nice meeting you Pastor David and First Lady" I said as my granny started walking to the car.

After walking away, I looked back, seeing that Pastor David still had his eyes glued to me.

Monday morning came way too quickly, but the evening came fast. I was due for my lunch break in 30 minutes, and I couldn't wait. I was starving.

I woke up late, not having time to eat breakfast because I could barely get any sleep. Those same green eyes kept haunting my dreams and I couldn't understand why.

When my lunch break finally came, I walked down to a diner called Aunt Mae's Kitchen. It was Soul Food/Creole Food. I loved this place.

When I got there, it was pretty crowded. I was greeted by the host, she knew me already. "Hey Ms.Johnson, will have a table ready for you in about ten minutes"

"Okay, thank you Sarah" she nodded and walked away.

I was on my phone checking emails, not paying attention, and I ran straight into someone, their drink spilling all over my shirt.

I screamed out because it was cold as hell. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry" I recognized that voice because it was in my dreams all last night. I looked up, meeting his eyes.

"Emerald are you alright? I'm sor-"

"It's ok, I wasn't playing attention anyways" I said. He ran to the bathroom, getting me some paper towels I assume. When he got back, he gave them to me, and I started wiping my shirt off.

"Again, I am so sorry" I smiled. "It's ok Pas-" he cut me off, "Call me David"
"It's ok David, accidents happen"

Sarah walked over to me with a menu but seen the circumstances. "Can I just get my order to go please?" She nodded her head.

After telling her my order, she walked to the back, giving my order to the chef. "You walked here?" I nodded my head. "Okay, I'll take you home then, I'm pretty sure you'll want to change"

"That's ok, I can call a cab" He shook his head. "No, I'll take you" Instead of arguing further, I just nodded my head. After 15 minutes, my order came out, and David paid and we left.

He drove a nice jaguar. "I could have paid David" I gave him directions, and we were on the way to my apartment complex.

"It's the least I could do"

I got on the phone, calling Samantha. She picked up on the third ring, "Hello Ms.Johnson"

"Hey Sam, could you do me a favor and tell Zach that'll I'll be taking an hour lunch. I had an emergency"

"Sure thing"

"Okay. Thanks"

"No prob" she said and hung up. I looked over and David gave me smirk. "So you work with Zach?" I nodded my head.

"Yes I do" He just laughed. "What's funny?"

"I just don't see how you can work with someone you have sex with"

His response took me off guard completely. "Are you judging me?" I asked getting somewhat offended. He shook his head.

"No, but isn't it hard to stay focused? I mean, don't you just want it all the time?"

I can't believe I'm having this discussion with him. Now that I think about, the sex was ok. It wasn't amazing or anything, it was just sex.

He seen me in thought. "Unless it's not good, and you're unsatisfied"

What type of Pastor was this? "David, this is awkward. You're a pastor"

"So? I'm also a man, and I'm honest"

We finally pulled up to my apartment complex. I lived in a gated community, in the ok side of NY.

I showed him my apartment, and he stopped in front. "I'll walk you up" he said taking the food from my hands.

I grabbed my purse, and got out the car. We got to my front door. I unlocked it, and opened it. We both walked in and he sat my food down. "Well thank you David, for you know, giving me a ride, and paying for my lunch"

He nodded his head. I followed him as he walked over to the door. "Well I guess I'll see you l-" I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mines.

He immediately grabbed my ass, kissing me harder. My heart hammered in my chest, and I tried to pull away. This was WRONG!

That only made him become more aggressive. I felt myself being picked up and the kiss finally broke. "David no, this is wrong. Put me down, now!"

He didn't listen. He walked into my kitchen, placing my feet on the floor finally. He spun me around, so my ass was on his very large erection.

I couldn't help but moan at the sudden contact. He grabbed both of my wrists, pulling them behind my back and locking them in his hand.

With his other hand, he pulled up my skirt, ripping off my thong. He trailed his finger up and down my slit. I was soaking wet. Curse my body for responding to him.

"David, we can't do this. It's wrong, you're ma-" I was cut off by a hard slap to my ass, causing me to yelp. The pain and pleasure causing my juices to seep down my leg.

"You like that baby?" he asked as his finger slipped into me. I moaned out, and arched my back as his thumb rubbed my clit.

All I could do was moan. "You want me to taste you? Say it baby"

"Please David, I want you to taste me"

He turned me around so I was facing him again, and sat me on top of the kitchen counter. In two seconds my legs were pushed up to my head almost as he devoured me.

I moaned and screamed, grabbing at his hair. I felt it, I was gonna cum. "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled and suddenly he stopped.

I was panting and breathing hard. "Nobody else can make you feel this way" he said and left. I couldn't even stop him.

He left me hot, horny, and confused as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 138 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
576K 13.8K 33
"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Said His Father Smiling. I sat and wept in The back of the whole congregation. I watched as they leaned forw...