✔️| 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 �...

By wi1dflower

∾✧。EVERYTHING I DIDN'T SAY 【BOOK ONE】 ۵∾ ❛I WISH I COULD'VE MADE YOU STAY AND I'M THE ONLY ONE... More

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGTHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
THANK YOU
BOOK TWO

THIRTY

6.6K 168 7
By wi1dflower

"Hey Carly."

The girl turned around to see one of her friends. "Hey Fab. How's it going?" 

Fabiola smiled. "It's going."

"What's got you so happy?" Carly didn't miss the girl's smile. 

"I told my mom."

"You did." Carly smiled. "And how did it go?"

"It went well. She was surprisingly cool about it."

"Yeah. That's fantastic. Right?"

Fabiola nodded. "Yup. It just feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders because I told her."

"Well I'm happy for you Fab. I really am." Carly pulled the girl into a hug. The girl was happy for the girl. It isn't easy telling someone you're gay. So for Fab to tell her mom without any complications was a big step. 

"Thanks Carls. I appreciate it. So what are you up to?"

Carly shrugged. "Practice got cancelled because our coach is crying that her boyfriend broke up with her."

"Oh my gosh is she okay?"

"Not too sure. All she texted us she's not emotionally stable for practice. Must have been a rough breakup. I suppose I'll bother my friends or something."

"Oh yeah how are you and Paxton?"

Carly smiled at the mention of the boy. "We're good. I asked what he's up to but he hasn't responded yet but other than that our relationship is good."

"Well I'm glad. I mean if you don't have anything else to do you can come with me and watch my friend Eleanor rehearse for the play she's in." Fabiola suggested to the girl. 

"Sounds fun. But I think I'll have to pass. Maybe next time?"

Fabiola nodded. "Sure. See you around Carls."

"Bye Fab."

Carly waved to the girl as she saw her walk down the hallway. She looked down her phone and saw she got a text.

Sorry. Boys night. Text me when you get home so I know you got home safe.

Carly pouted. She didn't remember her cousin telling her he was going to a boy's night at Paxton's house.

"Hey Fab. Wait up." Carly yelled, running to the girl who stopped for the girl to catch up with her. "On second thought, I would love to join you to watch Eleanor."

Fabiola smiled. "Yeah. Let's go." 

✄-----------------------------

Cute little moment with Fabiola and Carly!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.3K 31
"A hot girl wants to live with us?" In which: Aria moves in with Jack Hunter, Eric Matthew's and Shawn Hunter. Aria makes a bet with Jack that he wi...
18.2K 703 6
Short Story မဖြစ်နိုင်မှန်းသိရက်နဲ့ မျက်စိမှိတ်ကာ ဇွတ်ရူးခဲ့တော့ အပူပြင်းဆုံးအရှိန်နဲ့ လောင်ကျွမ်းရပြီပေါ့ ... ********* Short Story မျဖစ္ႏိုင္မွန္...
853K 20.2K 26
❝ don't you get it? i hate you because i can never have you. ❞ for as long as danielle conklin can remember, she has been in love with her best frien...
10.4K 500 57
Park Jisung is used to attention. Everywhere he goes, people are drawn to him. It's not exception when he starts his new school. The only problem is...