The Mafia Princess & Her Brot...

By autumn_eyez

[DISCONTINUED ]๐Ÿ”› I personally won't recommend reading this book it's got bad grammar and spelling and some t... More

A/N
Chapter 1|Introduction
Chapter 2|Happy birthday
Chapter 3|where my life changed
Characters 1
Chapter 4| New Home
Chapter 5| Dinner
Characters 2
Chapter 6|Shopping
Chapter 7| Chase
Chapter 8| Family gathering
Chapter 9| Family Gathering Pt.2
Characters 3
Chapter 10|New School
Chapter 11| Dramatic & Fights
Chapter 11| Apologies
Characters 4
Chapter 12|Happy
Chapter 13| Sleep Over
Chapter 14|Kiss?
Important A/N
Chapter 15| Please
Chapter 16| Bae Day
Chapter 17|Mystery Boy
Chapter 18|Bonding
Chapter 20| The Waist Down
Chapter 21| Butterfly
Chapter 22|A Day Of My New Parilized Life
Chapter 23| Secret
Chapeter 24|Truth Be Told
A/N

Chapter 19|The Fortune Teller

986 24 1
By autumn_eyez

Ophelia

It's been a whole two weeks now. So basically I've been living with my family for a few months now. Everything that's happened to us so far is unexpected and it's fun that way. The rest of our family left two days after of bonding day. My alarm went off dragging me out of my peaceful sleep.

I got up and did my routine. Then went downstairs for breakfast.Everything normal happened,so nothing intresting went on. I went to school with chase and went to my locker where I met up with my friends. I'm now in the auditorium as we were called in for some last minute information.

Ms.Gladys the schools principle came on the stage where everyone can see her. She had people set up her mic,then began to talk "hello students,what a wonderful morning", "good morning ms.gladys" the students replied.

"Now we very rarely gather in this room unless the whole school has to be in one room so for the new students that is out....so what we came in here for was a little information that I'd like to tell you myself,your form teachers could have told you theirselves but I'd like to tell you,if you don't mind"..it's not like we have a choice.

She waited a second and none said anything so she continued,"Our last minute information is,that on September 15th,that is today their will be a fair at our school. Students may leave after you excited the room,you can go home and change or do whatever you do before attending something, you are to be back on the compound at 12:00pm...now Mr.talkative is going to tell you the games and explain  how to play that game. Prepare your ears students"

Me. Talkative walked up on stage and took the mic from its stand,"hello students I know we are all excited for the school fair but I'll tell you some of the games and how you to play it. I know some of you might think it's us less to tell you this but I'm Mr. Talkative and instructions is my middle name,literally my name is Adam instructions talkative. So let's get started"...who the fuck name, especially him?

"1.pick a duck
In this game, a contestant selects a rubber duck out of a pool of water and turns it over. If there's a colored dot on the bottom of the duck, the participant wins a prize.

2.Water coin drop
To play, participants place the coin in the water and let it go. If the coin lands inside the glass, they win. Have enough coins on hand to last you throughout the event. Provide the same type of coin to make it fair to everyone who plays.

3.ballon pop
To play, participants will throw the darts at the balloons and attempt to pop one. If they pop a balloon, the index card will be revealed. Remove it from the wall, turn it over, and show the winner what they won.

4.gone fishing
The player who is "fishing “must have at least one card of the rank that was asked for in their hand. The player who is addressed must hand over all the cards requested. If the player has none, they say, "Go fish!" and the player who made the request draws the top card of the stock and places it in their hand.

6.Bean bag toss
The object of the game is to try to toss a bean bag into one of the 3 target holes. Play continues until one player or team reaches 21 points exactly after all 6 bean bags have been tossed in any one round. If a team/player goes over 21 points in any one round, no points are scored. 21 points exactly wins the round.

7.Spin the wheel
On each of the four turns, the contestant spins the wheel and is asked a question with two answer choices while it is in motion. They have ten seconds to answer; once the wheel stops, the value of the spin is added to the bank for a correct answer or deducted for a wrong answer.

And so much more We'll also have a fake tattoo artist,fortune tellers,haunted house,stuff like that. Well that is all I was sipped to tell you,enjoy your day students Mr.talkative out" her an off the stage...sit that man can talk ms.gladys was not joking when she said that.

Ms.gladya came back on the stage and talked again," rip to all of our ears, thanks you Mr. Talkative for your talk. Students you may leave the auditorium respectively".

We walked out of the auditorium and I found my bother we went home and informed our family on what's going on at school. I changed into something comfortable but cute an did my hair in a loose style with a single braid.

It was now 12:15pm and we were now heading to school. My brothers dropped me off but didn't want to leave my side,any other day it would be cute and make my heart melt but today I want to be free. They finally agreed on if I find my friends they'll leave me alone.

We were walking to the food stand where I found kai,my brothers left and kai and I had some fun playing games,we're now at a balloon pop and kais playing he's trying to get me a huge duck he's just about to win he just needs two more shots and he will succeed.

"Come on kai you can do it","of course I can I'm kai the third", I chucked and he shot his last shot and won,the person behind the booth got the duck and gave it to kai,kai took it and placed it in my arms,I huge the duck tight and thanked kai then kissed him on the cheek ppwith had no effect on him other than a proud,happy smile.

"So what you two daring now?" Someone asked we turned and saw the rest of the squad."oh no were not" kai told them."you sure cause' boyfriends win their girlfriends prizes" Evelyn said,"yeah we're sure,it's just two best friends,and did you forget kais really gay","he actually bi" walker said walking up a bit.

"He is?" I questioned shocked he didn't tell me,"no dummy, he's gay, I just wanted to see your reaction" walker laughed. "Hey I want to go to the fortune teller" Olivia said. "You mean that creepy old lady who's in a tent,that somehow knows your future" Audrey shivered."that's what makes it more tempting" Olivia told her.

"Let's go babe I'm sure it'll be ok" walker told Audrey giving her the "sexy face" he knows she'll cave into. "F-fine".

We left the balloon popping booth to the fortune tellers tent. We enter the creepy tent and looked around,artificial skulls with hair were everywhere sexykulsith in the center of the tent was a small table with a clear ball on it. "Hello" I asked. "Put your money on the table" an old,sore,groggy voice said from nowhere. We put each of our money on the table then a little money ran out of a corner and snacked it off the table we gasped in suprise of the shock.

The lady counted the money then came out of the shadows. "hello I'm Madmozelle.........sit,sit down." She told us. We all slowly sat down on the carpet and she sat in front of us. "Let's see who you are,Evelyn,kai,Audrey,Olivia,walker and ophelia...you five are a very special group"

"Thanks you" Olivia replied...so we're just not gonna talk about how a stranger knows our names?!.

"So let me see into your futures" she started to move her hands around the ball and it turned light blue with tinges of white and black smoke around it...this is getting creepy now. She opened her eyes and they were white for a second then changed,my friends and I exchanged glances to make sure we all saw it right.

"All of you have something very familiar in common. The road to your future is going to be tough you have a lot of hard choices to make. But ophelia,your not going to make it through today safe,watch your back, more specific watch the sides,front and back of the car.  Your family holds a secret that you are soon to know. All of you have a secret that will be known in a time to come. One of you do bad things you don't like to do but you want to please your family so you do it. Ophelia adopting isn't a bad idea,you'll understand what I mean in the future. All of you are going to find partners by the middle of next year,everyone of you but you Evelyn and you know why. Ophelia I shouldn't tell you but enjoy your years,before the tragity happens. That's all I can tell you five for now." She stood up and went back to her spot in the shadows. But before she did so she looked at me with pity,then said something to herself but we still heard her,"why will such a small,innocent child have to go through so much,may god be with her"

My friends and I looked at each other. Then left the tent,"why did she tell me to enjoy my few years I have?" I asked scared,"means,your gonna die in a few years" Evelyn said shrugging,"not helping" walker told Evelyn, "what did she mean about you,not finding love?" Kai asked eve,"I dont know" eve said smiling akward, "she said you know why","she's a lying bimbo bitch" Evelyn said,"then how did the lying bimbo bitch know our names" Olivia asked,"maybe the school told her" Evelyn replied.

"what does she mean p were keeping a secret from each other? " everyones face paled,"th-ther-theres no secret","yeah she a lying bimbo bitch remember" kais voice went a little pitch."and my family had a secret,that im soon to find out...................OH MY DUCKING GOD I JUST REMEMBERED HER SAY IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THE DAY SAFE" I started to panic.

"Dont take her seriously,she just making stuff up to scare us" Olivia said,"yeah let enjoy the rest of our day and not let the bimbo bitch bother us" walker patted my shoulder,I nodded and we went about our day,but I coulnpdnt stop thinking what she said,my guard was constantly up I was determined to make it through the day safely.

Two hours later my brothers came to me with a panic mode and told me we have to leave immidiatly,I was confused but told my friends I had to go they didn't want me to but they knew it made no sense wasting your breath trying to convince my brothers. They started to run to the car and I sped walked behind..this big of an imergency huh?.

We got into the car but before chase started the car I remember, "I'll be right back I forgot my duck" I said opening the door. "This is a big emergency,leave the duck we need to get home now." Xander said pulling me back in and xavion closed my door.

It'd been two minutes now and chase is speeding down the roads to our house  it home is still a good few eight minutes away,"can someone tell me what the emergency is?" I asked wondering why their not telling me."it's not for us to tell you lia. Maybe when we get home dad might tell you" Xander smiled a little trying not to get me worried.

Out of nowhere I herd the old woman's voice in my head. Her words spun like a windmill in my head,slow but repeatidly,"stupid fuck" chase said from the front looking through the rear view mirror."what" I asked confused."their here" chase said loud for everyone to hear but his voice also had fear and worry,he sped up his speak then two black cars came to both sides of our car. The one on the right tried to out drive our car but chases was faster.

He was now driving so fast I could hardly make out the scenery through the tinted window. Xavion was now panicking,Xander look mad and worried,and chase had a staight face but I can see sadness and fear in his eyes. The woman's words came to my head again,"your back, more specific watch the sides,front and back of the car. ". Then relisation smacked me in the face like a bitch,this is one of her predictions.

I started to panic now,I'm not going to make put the day safe. I looked at my brothers and relied they'd been arguing this whole time I've been thinking.  The unfamiliar can and our car were now racing with other cars behind us. Suddenly the car to the side of us slowed down then another car,sped us and came full speed to our car,CRASH!!!!

The other car crashed ours.

____________________________________________________________________

Update!!

Hey guys,
I got a lot of school. But I'm still trying to update. I have a test tomorrow and I should be studying but I'm here updating for you♡.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll start to write tomorrow again.
NOT PREREADED!!!!. sorry for any grammatical and spelling errors.

Please vote,comment/tell me about,follow me.
Thanks you for the views. Sorry for any wonky stuff it's late at night.

Luv you!!

                                      -sasha💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
1.2M 23.8K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
1.9M 51.2K 50
"๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ...