BTS REACTIONS

By btsghostwriter

read, enjoy and don't forget to vote!!! More

The Moment They Realize They Love You
You Make Them Cry Happy Tears
A Member Walks In On You Both Thinking You're Doing Dirty Things
You Flinch In The Middle Of An Argument
You Find Them Smoking Because Of Stress
They Find Out You Are A Classical Singer
They're Feeling Down But You Cheer Them Up
You Can't Sing
You Get In A Bad Accident
How He Looks After You After Sex
You Suffer From Idiopathic Hypersomnia
How Sex With Them Is
He Proposes To You
You Struggle To Show Emotion/Affection
They Are Overprotective Of You
You Are Stood Up By Friends
You're Studying For A PhD In History
You Wake Up In A Night Sweat
Sex gone wrong
You Have A Quiet Voice
They Notice You've Started Your Period
You're Lead Singer In A Metal Band
You're A Member's Little Sister, Expecting A Baby With A Different Member
They Get Jealous Of Your Guy Friends
You're A Nurse
He Looks After You Whilst You Have Surgery
You're Struggling To Cope With Stress
They Find Out You Are Ticklish
You Meet His Parents For The First Time
They Think You Like A Different Member

When You Feel Insecure

2.8K 40 24
By btsghostwriter

You stood in front of the mirror, readjusting the hoodie wrapped around you, when a pair of arms snaked around your waist. You frowned, no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't see a way to look good in it.

"Jagi, one day you're going to love yourself the way I love you, I wish you could see how beautiful you are." His head buried into the crook of your neck, silently pleading for you to let him in.

You sighed, spinning around, "I'd love to love myself, but it's just so hard." He nodded, pressing a comforting kiss to the top of your head. He too, knew how hard it was to self love sometimes.

"We'll get there, one day at a time, I'll be there every step of the way."

"Don't you think you deserve someone better than me?" You asked, taking Yoongi by surprise. Instantly he bundled you in his arms, squeezing you tightly. He had no idea where your question came from, but he was quick to answer.

"Jagiya, you're the only one for me. I know you don't see it, but none of these girls are you, I don't want anyone else but you." His lips traced along your jaw, travelling to your lips. His hands pressed to your cheeks, bringing you closer to him.

"Really? I'm not pretty, not particularly funny, or smart?" He chuckled, running his hands through your hair to calm you.

"You're you. That's all I ask, as long as you just be you, you'll have me forever."

"I think I might take it back," you informed Hobi, frowning at your reflection in the mirror.

He jumped up, spinning you around into his arms, "are you kidding? You look amazing, please don't take it back sunshine, wear it to the event next weekend?"

"I don't know," you whispered, taking another quick glance at your appearance, whilst Hobi's admired. "It's just I don't think it really suits me, it's a bit exposed."

"Nonsense," he replied, sweetly kissing your cheek, "you'll be the most beautiful girl in the room, I promise, and it'll be my honor to be by your side."

"Thanks Hobi."

Your heavy sigh was enough to catch Namjoon's attention, asking you what was wrong. You didn't say a word, a hot tear rolling down your cheek.

Namjoon wasn't always quick to notice, but he was this time, reaching out to you, wiping the tear away with his jumper sleeve. No words were coming out, but he knew, and most importantly, he understood.

His arms wrapped around you, he knew how safe his arms made you feel. He would protect you no matter what from any demons you faced.

"Please don't doubt yourself jagi, I'm right here." You nodded, looking up at his dark orbs that stared back at you. "You're incredible, beautiful, funny, you're my everything. It's all going to be fine," he encouraged, peppering kisses to your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."

You slid under the duvet, Jimin reaching his arm out, expecting you to cuddle into his chest, only for you to roll over, your back to him. "What's wrong?" He asked, tracing his fingers lightly along the small of your back.

A few tears began to form, Jimin's strong arm forcing you round to face him. As soon as his eyes saw the tears he panicked, wiping them away. "I-I just feel fat. I gained a couple pounds and now you won't want to cuddle me."

"What?" He laughed, shaking his head, pressing a reassuring kiss to the tip of your nose. "What's a couple of pounds? You still look beautiful to me."

"Really?"

"Of course, baby I don't care what you weigh, I just want you to be happy, and if it bothers you that much, I'll help you lose it again." You nodded, his arm reaching out once more, this time you gladly accepted the offer, snuggling into his side.

"Thanks Jiminie."

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Tae asked, looking down at your resting figure. Your stony silence confused him, his head tilting to look down at you. "Jagiya?"

You snapped up, shaking your head, as if there were no problem. "Tell me," he pleaded, desperate to help you solve whatever it was that was troubling you.

"I'm just feeling low," you replied, shielding your face away from him. Tae sighed, bringing your face up to look at him with a finger under your chin.

"I know it sucks, and I know these days are awful, but know I'm here for you." You weakly smiled, feeling his lips press softly to your own. "Because you're beautiful, sexy, cute, amazing, intelligent, and no matter how bad these days get, I'll never, ever, leave you."

"Tae, you truly are the sweetest soul."

Jungkook sat back and listened as you offloaded all your insecurities. He took it all in, listening intently to every word, patiently waiting until you'd finished speaking.

Confidently he took both your hands in his own, guiding you up to the mirror. He stood behind you, his hands tracing all over your body. "Do you know what I see?" He asked.

"A mess." You replied, Jungkook softly giggling behind you.

"I see a hot mess," he teased, "who I am so proud to call my girlfriend. You have no idea how much I love you and adore you. We'll keep having these conversations and I'll keep teaching you to love yourself my little butterfly."

"Okay, Kookie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.9K 109
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴀɴ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋ :)
327K 12.6K 52
Do vote and leave some comments please <3 Saranghaeyo
29.7K 2.4K 43
Read to find it...........
1.4K 46 25
Suga, how you get so fly? BTS Min Yoongi Fanficton Complete