Universe// Minsung

By _miinsung_

And all he needed in his life, was one specific boy who held the whole universe in his eyes. In which Jisung... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Something new??
Sneak peak๐Ÿซฃ

~17~

2.6K 80 184
By _miinsung_

Binnie hyung? Do you think that Minho is okay?" the freckled boy asked with teary eyes.

"Hey bubba what's up with this sudden question? I'm pretty sure he's doing okay, he has Jisung by his side now, i just hope they will work things out with his dad" the older reassured Felix.

"I really don't want to see him sad anymore. I know he was crying that time he came to Chan's house, i wish we could help him" he pouted.

"Don't worry about it too much, yeah? He would come to us if he needed our help. They have it all figured out" the older said as he brought the younger's chin up, kissing his lips softly.

Felix couldn't ressist but melt into the kiss, like every time they did it.

They were now seated on the younger's couch, with him on Changbins lap. His parents were on bussines trip and he was left with an empty house, making the older practically live there with him for the time being.

The shorter got his hands under the younger's shirt, his cold hands getting in touch with his bare back, making the taller shiver.

They continued kissing, Changbin licking the younger's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

The younger gave in right away, not even trying to fight for dominance, knowing he would lose either way.

The brown haired male then stopped kissing the boy on his lap, only to earn a whine coming from the same, which was soon replaced with sinful moans, as he started nibbling on his ear.

"Y-you know that's my weak spot h-hyung" the younger breathed out, the words coming out as a whisper.

"I sure do kitten, tell me now, what do you want us to do?" he smirked as he felt the younger moan at the nickname, slowly starting to move his hips.

"W-we should stop, out friends will b-be here s-soon" he tried to say without stuttering, but failed miserably as the older took a grip of his dick, slowly palming it through his pants.

"What if hyung makes you feel good? How does that sound, love"? the older aked, as he layed the younger down, howering over him.

They looked each other in the eyes for a few seconds, just as they were seeing the most precious thing in the world.

The atmosphere died a little bit, as it became more of a soft, then a lustfull one.

"Come here, we can go get dressed now, the guys will soon be here" the older got up and gave a hand to the younger boy, who was now pouting.

"Owh baby don't pout, we can continue later. Come here" he brought the boy closer to him, lightly kissing his lips.

"I love you so much hyung" he still didn't look him in the eyes, as he felt his cheeks redden.

"I love you more angel" he brought the younger's chin up, kissing him again before he took them into the room so they would change and get ready.

Just as they were coming down, the dorbell echoed through the house, followed by six haotic boys entering.

"Hello guys, you didn't bang here right?" the maknae asked as he wanted ti take a seat on the couch, making all the boys shocked at his comment.

"Hyunjin i will murder you, what did you do to our innocent baby? He wasn't like this before you happened" the oldest scolded the blond male.

"I didn't do anything, okay maybe ocasianally making out and hickeys but nothing more i swear!" he defended.

"It's so funny how you all still take me as some innocent child when in reality i can be more mature than all of you, i just like acting cute, it became my habit." the maknae now spoke, as his boyfriend took a seat next to him, his hand resting on the younger's thigh.

"Okay can we we actually talk about why we're really here? Minho didn't you say you had something to share with us?" the oldest asked.

"Yeah i do, i would really appreciate if you wouldn't act differently around me after this. I just feel like you should know" he found the floor to be the most interesting thing as he spoke.

"We would never Min, go ahead, we are all listening." the oldest reassured, and he felt his thigh being squeezed by his boyfriend, showing him he was there for him.

He smiled to the younger boy, lacing their hands together, and began talking.

"I believe you all know by now that i didn't have the best relationship with my parents, mostly dad but sometimes my mom too."

They all nodded their heads, and Minho took it as a sign to continue the story.

"What i've never told anyone is that it's been a lot worse than just constant fighting and abusing. He raped me, multiple times, as well as his so called friends. I just recently found out that he's done it to other people too. He is also related to a lot of crimes and drug cases, so he will be put in jail. Jisung's father found out that my mom was helping him all along, and she knew about it all, but kept silent, so she will have to go on court as well. I will live with Jisung's family for some time, probably until i enter collage and move out." he finished the story, without showing any emotions. His face was blank and no tears were shown.

"I am so sorry you had to go through that hyung. I hope that bastard rotts in hell." the tallest of them all said, making the other's chuckle.

"I am sure he will Jinnie. He really doesen't deserve to live. But hey on the bright side i will be able to spend every day with Jisung" the younger lowered his head and blushed at the comment.

"Okay okay, how about we break this atmosphere a little bit and play some games?" the puppy like boy asked, making everyone agree.

"Oh oh, how about we play truth or dare?" the freckled boy suggested.

"Isn't that a kid's game?" his boyfriend asked.

"Not if we make the person who doesen't want to do a dare or say the truth drink, i think it could be fun" he smirked.

"I'm in, i'll go get a bottle" his boyfriend spoke again as he went to the kitchen to grab a random empty bottle.

"I have a feeling this won't end up good" the second oldest said.

"Come on hyung don't be the party killer, it'll be fun"

"Alright alright i'll play" he answered as he rested his hand on Jisung's waist.

Felix took the bottle and spun it, making it land on Jeongin.

"Truth or dare kiddo"

"First of all i'm not a kiddo, you're not even a whole year older than me, and second of all truth."

"Alright, how far did you and Hyunjin actually go?" he mentally patted himself, as Changbin gave him a hive-five.

"I gave him a blowjob once, that's the furthest we've went" the youngest answered casually.

"HWANG HYUNJIN YOU LIED EARLIER" the oldest was trying to act mad.

"Hyung i asked him to, he didn't do anything wrong and stop acting like i'm some kid, it's starting to get annoying"

Everyone was surprised by the maknae's change of personality. They were used to him being a clingy little baby, alway acting cute and bubbly. A ray of Sunshine some would say.

"I know you didn't expect this from me, and i'm still the same bubbly baby but i just need you all to understand i'm actually grown up" he explained again.

"Jesus that's so hot i would even let you top me right now" the blond couldn't get his eyes off of the younger.

"Hyung calm down your hormones, you're not alone here" Jisung now spoke.

They sat at the same cyrcle for some time now, as there were interesting and fun dares and questions asked.

For example Hyunjin dared Changbin not to grow a boner while Felix gave him a lapdance.

You can only imagine how that ended up.

The boys were now a little tipsy, all relaxed as Felix spun the bottle. It landed on Seungmin.

"I want a dare" he simply said.

"Okay, i dare you to text the person you like, telling then you love them uncoditionally and want to be together with them." Felix smirked for the God knows which time that night.

"U-uh i'll pass this one" he said as he took the glass in his hand, noticing there wasn't anything in it. He went to take the bottle, which was now empty.

"I guess you'll just have to do it" Changbin spoke.

Seungmin was visibly nervous. He didn't want to ruin his perfectly fine friendship with Hyunjin or Jeongin. He was on a thin ice with the younger, but this could for sure break it.

Chan on the other hand was looking at the younger, pain present in his eyes.

The puppy like dog took out his phone, writing something out and hitting the send button.

After a second, Hyunjin's phone went off with a ding.

Not expecting much of it, and still not connecting the dotts, he opened his phone, and as soon as he saw the message his head shot up, eyes locked with Seungmin's.

"Y-you like me? Since when?" the taller asked, still not being able to proccess it all.

"Since we were little kids. I've always loved you as more than a best friend. We would do couple like stuff, which made me have hope, but at the end it all ended like this" he didn't dare to look up and see the expression they were all holding.

Hyunjin was shocked, and so was everyone else.

On the other hand, Jeongin couldn't help but let out small shacky breaths as he tried to contoll his tears.

They all looked at him right away, making him collect his phone and wallet, getting up and leaving the house.

Seungmin on the other way, stormed into the bathroom, Hyunjin following right behind him.

"Minnie please come out, let's talk" the older begged on the other side of the door.

"Hyunjin please, just let me go for now" the younger didn't want him to see his tears.

"No bubs you're hurt and i won't sit here and do nothing about it" his voice was soft, almost like a whisper.

Suddenly, the bathroom door flew open, surprising Hyunjin.

"Why are you here in the first place?" the younger asked

"Why wouldn't i be? You've been my best friend since forever and i'm not losing you over something like this" his face was sad.

"You are not going to lose me as a friend, but you might loose your boyfriend. Think about it. I tell you that i've been in love with you since forever, in front of your boyfriend, who as far as we know might even feel insecure about the relationship between us. We both run away, and you choose to run to me other than him. How does he feel right now? The only person who he could ever lean onto basically betrayed him for a friend that has feelings for you. I know you were worried about losing me, but you have to worry about him now."

Hyunjin just stood there in shock. He couldn't believe himself that he didn't even think about running to his boyfriend. He liked Jeongin, of course he did, but he needed to check up on his best friend. He didn't want to say that Seungmin was his priority, but it for sure looked like that to the younger.

He stormed back to the living room, eyes searching for the specific boy.

"He didn't come back. Chan hyung is with him, probably taking him home already" the shortest said as he noticed Hyunjin's actions.

"I need to see him, right now." he stormed out of the house, not caring about the others telling him not to go.

He didn't come with his car, so he ran as fast as he could to the younger's house. They all lived not too far away from each other so it wasn't a big deal.

Once he reached Jeongin's house, he knocked on the door, the younger's mom greeting him.

"Hello mrs. Yang, is Jeongin here?" he asked politely, with a bow.

"No need to be so formal with me, you are my son's bofriend anyways, and also yes he is up in his room with Chan. He seemed upsed about something so be careful" she warned him.

The boy just nodded, showing a sad smile, knowing exactly why her son was upset.

He stood outside the door, listening to the conversation the two were having. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it.

"Baby it's okay, he really cares for you, he was just surprised that's all. He saw his best friend hurt and he wanted to check up on him." the older tried to calm down a crying boy a little, but those words only made him cry stronger.

"W-what am i s-supposed to expect f-from this relationshio i-if he can't even confort m-me when i'm crying?" he questioned, trying hard to contain his sobbs, but he failed.

It was maybe selfish, but he wanted Hyunjin to run after him. He wanted Hyunjin to stop him and tell him he was worth the older boy. Because he didn't feel like he deserved him.

Seungmin was always there for Hyunjin. Since the little age, they were always best friends. Hyunjin loved Seungmin the most, and vice versa. He couldn't compare to him in any way.

His thoughts were interupted with a light knock. The older got up to see who it was, and it took everything for him not to slam a door right at his face.

"What do you want?" the older asked with a blank expression on his face.

"I just need to talk to him. Please hyung" he pleaded, tears collecting in his eyes.

Just as he was about to deny, the youngest spoke.

"It's okay Channie hyung, let him in"

The older turned around to question if he is sure but Jeongin just nodded.

"Okay then, i'll be downstairs with your mom if you need me" he said and closed the door after him.

It was awkward at the beginning. They just stood there looking at each other, until the younger spoke.

"Hyung i think it's the best if we break up" the sentence made Hyunjin break out of his daze.

He called him hyung. No hyungie or Jinnie hyung. Just hyung.

"W-what? Innie baby please don't do this to me. Tell me you're joking please"

"Why would i be joking with something like this? I am standing in a way for you and Seungmin to be happy together and i don't want that. Do you think i haven't noticed the way he looks at you? I wasn't sure until our date. Until he got mad at me for asking him to help me with my outfit, or oh that look he gave after we said we were together. I've noticed it all but i kept silent because i wanted you to have the best friendship you could. And now, i want to give you the best relationship as well, but with him" he finished all in one breath, tears finally starting to fall out again as he started to sobb.

Hyunjin was quick to give him a hug, not letting go even after the younger protesting.

"Baby the best relationship i can have is with you. I am so sorry i haven't noticed you crying and i'm sorry for running to Seungmin. He is my best friend and i care for him a lot. But baby i care for in a whole other way. The way i love Seungmin is not the same as the way i love you. I am so in love with you Jeongin i can't even describe it. So please, i am begging you to give me another chance." he spoke as he still held the little boy in his arms.

"Y-you love me?" the younger moved away from the older, only to be able to look him in the eyes.

"Yes baby, i love you so so much, and i always will. I promise." he finally closed the gap between them, kissing the younger boy as if it was their last.

Once they pulled away, the younger giggled as he took ahold of Hyunjin's face.

"I love you too hyungie, so so much" he giggled again.

"Are you willing to stay in this relationship with me baby? I promise to be better from now on"

"Of course i'm willing to do that hyungie" and with that, the gap between them was once again gone.

------------------
a/n:
wowowowo 2863 words without a/n
i don't think i've ever written something this long,, also this is kinda for seungjin shippers hihi, dramama ramama ramama hey :p
i didn't read before posting so sorry for possible mistakes!!
anyways,, i hope you enjoyed and see you again tomorrow!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.3K 18
Where two boy who are in a completely different world. Meet By coincidence. or fate? Hate is what they choose at first. But when there's no runnin...
113K 7K 44
[ Minho x Jisung ] They're in a relationship where communication is the LAST option. Han Jisung, a junior who is BLIND and Lee Minho, a senior who is...
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...