Dangerous Fellows Randoms

By IamDidi_Unicorn

What ifs with Dangerous Fellows bachelors: -Harry -Ethan -Eugene -Zion -Lawrence Help me out plssss. :D I do... More

From Author-chan With Love
Zodiac Signs
When God Created...
The Fellows As Types Of Pizza
The Fellows As Mythical Creatures
Love Is...
Types Of Boyfriends
Memes
Fellows as Tarot Cards
Memes #2
Lovers' Q & A
Pick Up Lines
Talking dirty (I think)
Spirit Animals
Memes #3
You Accidentally Called Them Your Ex's Name
Memes #4
Memes #5
You Met For The First Time (AU)
Based On Their ZODIAC SIGN
Their Tweets As Husbands
Their Random Tweets
Random Facebook Posts
Their Random Tweets #2
Two Sentence Horror Stories
Two Sentence Horror Stories (Fear #2)
Two Sentence Horror Stories (Fear #3)
Their Random Tweets #3
Their Random Tweets #4?
If They Were Dogs
Their Random Tweets #5
Their Random Tweets #6
Their Random Tweets #7
In a Classroom (Everyone)
During P.E. Class (Everyone)
At a Buffet (Everyone)
Babysitters (Everyone)
Their Random Tweets #8
Their Random Tweets #9
Their Random Tweets #10
Their Random Tweets #11
Their Random Tweets #12
Messenger Chats
Their Random Tweets #13 (Wholesome)
In A Field Trip (Everyone)
Their Random Tweets #14 (Wholesome..?)
Messenger Chats #2
Just Some Quotes
Their Tweets As Husbands #2
Their Random Tweets #15
Memes #6
Their Random Tweets #16
Their Random Tweets #17
Two Sentence Horror Story (Fear #4)
Their Random Tweets #18
Why Are You Single? Tweets
Their Random Tweets #19
Their Random Tweets #20
Two Sentence Horror Stories #4(?)
Conversations Between the Fellows
Conversations Between the Fellows #2
Zion the Icon

Just Some Trivias About The Fellows

1.5K 43 49
By IamDidi_Unicorn

As the title suggests, these are unnecessary information about the fellows that you might or might not be interested in.

I got these from the DMs through their direct claims or the hints they gave off. I won't include the obvious ones that everyone already knows.

Also. I'm covid positive... ... :/

_________________

Eugene

✓ He is supposedly a "master of selfies."
✓ He's skilled at rhythm games like "Pomp It Up" aka Pump It Up.
✓ He joked about having the nickname "Poppin Eugene." (Is it really a joke tho?)
✓ He likes K-Pop. (Not really surprising)
✓ There was a singer who inspired him to become an idol. Eugene stated that, to him, the person was as good as Michael Jackson.
✓ He can play the guitar but did not enjoy it as much as he enjoyed playing the piano.
✓ False hopes makes him upset.
✓ He might have cherophobia. He likes being happy but at the same time, doesn't want to be because he feels like someone will eventually take his happiness away.
✓ He doesn't like people treating him like a kid.
✓ Age seems to be an issue for him.
✓ He called Lawrence a "Bastard."
✓ Eugene thinks Lawrence is scary when he's being cold but not expressing anger.
✓ He tries to be cute when he's being lectured/scolded to see if it will work.
✓ He picked up a puppy and named him Mallow. But he lost it almost immediately when it ran away.
✓ He's a fan of romance novels and movies.
✓ He worked part-time as an assistant to a movie projectionist. He needed the money to rent a practice space.
✓ He kept implying that MC is flirting with him and states that her attempts won't work but gets disappointed when she actually does nothing.

Ethan

✓ According to Zion, Ethan is strict with time and does not like being late.
✓ He has Zion's name saved as "Roast Chestnut."
✓ He exercises every morning and runs laps around the track.
✓ He struggles to wake up early.
✓ He sets TEN different alarms before going to bed.
✓ He is more talkative through texts because he has more time to collect his thoughts before sending. (An introvert through and through.)
✓ He loves old school games and is unbeaten at "Tetken" aka Tekken (he claims to have beaten all of his schoolmates.)
✓ He is also good at shooting and boxing games.
✓ He is not good at rhythm games.
✓ He has good physique, nice muscles, and is masculine as implied by MC when she saw him shirtless. Apparently, he's the kind of man she would love to "tame." (MC is low-key a perv.)
✓ He tells MC to do push-ups in order to properly carry a bat, hinting that he does that himself. (That means he has nice biceps and strong pectoral muscles).
✓ He knows Zion sees him as Lawrence's sidekick, but he doesn't care.
✓ He sucks at studying and prefers to sleep in class.
✓ If the apocalypse didn't happen, Ethan was going to get an athletic scholarship for college.
✓ He hates the middle school building and claims that it "changes" people for the worse.
✓ He is the jealous type. He got jealous of Eugene and he admitted to being jealous of Harry.
✓ Ethan just might be the type to fall in love easily.
✓ He has high pain tolerance and rarely cried from injuries even as a child.

Harry

✓ He had a girlfriend before who dumped him almost immediately. (What kinda woman would break up with Harry??)
✓ Harry claimed that the reason his ex girlfriend broke up with him was because he was always smiling and that she couldn't tell what he was truly feeling.
✓ He seems to be the type to read old messages and/or scroll through the social media account of his lover (or ex) just to check on them. (Don't make it creepy. This is Harry we're talking about.)
✓ He's friends with his ex and her new boyfriend. (Just like me)
✓ He is a bookworm.
✓ He is the only character ever indicated to have kissed MC. (And not just once)
✓ His favourite story genre is fiction.
✓ He likes detective novels, games and movies.
✓ He likes film noir type of movies.
✓ He is good at lying.
✓ He's not as innocent as you think. He told MC once, "I can eat what's in your mouth."
✓ He loves the rain and he loves getting wet in the rain.
✓ His favourite tea is green tea.
✓ He is an amazing cook.
✓ He plays basketball.
✓ He dislikes the smell of hospitals.
✓ He doesn't want anyone insulting his parents. Especially, his mom.
✓ He never wants to end up like his father.
✓ He wants to be a police officer in the future.
✓ He wants revenge on the cops who turned a blind eye to his and his mother's situation and remove them from service when he becomes a high-ranking official.
✓ He is uncomfortable around Lawrence.

Lawrence

✓ He doesn't like the idea of stopping one's studies just because of the apocalypse.
✓Apart from a study group, he also had a home tutor.
✓ He has self-studied all of his high school course work in one summer.
✓ His learning pace is fast and he has high knowledge retention skills. (Me as well)
✓ He has herbal plants in his care. MC waters them and calls them his "babies."
✓ He claims not to like flowers as much but he has a secret rose garden.
✓ He has a lot of secrets.
✓ His plants have names.
✓ He does things by the book and pays strict attention to detail but denies that he is a perfectionist.
✓ He knows he is possessive and hates it when the things that belong to him disappears from his sight.
✓ He remembers promises and gets upset when the person does not keep them.
✓ He studied and reads tarot from time to time, mainly on himself. (I read tarot too but mainly for others. I'm using the crystal unicorn deck.)
✓ He does not like to disclose his problems to anyone.
✓ Personal relationships burden him as he feels as though he needs to constantly take care of the other and meet their expectations. (Probably referring to his parents.)
✓ His favourite book type is humanities.
✓ His least favourite person is Zion and being compared to him, according to Lawrence, is "Blasphemy." (This last bit was from the episode cards.)

(Yandereness aside. I share a LOT of similarities with Lawrence. That made me happy.)

Zion

✓ His family is so rich they own an amusement park named "Neverland."
✓ His favourite animal is a puppy and has one named Dirty (A street dog he adopted).
✓ But he is allergic to pets.
✓ He was viciously bullied for being rich and has a bandage around his neck to hide the scars he received from the kids who abused him.
✓ A girl from school confessed to Zion once and the boy who liked her tried to hurt him.
✓ He plays soccer as a hobby.
✓ He feels awkward around new people, especially ones that smiles to him a lot. Because his initial impression is that they're fake.
✓ MC thinks Zion is a good friend despite his frankness.
✓ Apparently, his close friend in the apocalypse is Harry, not Eugene.
✓ He sucks at taking selfies and doesn't know much about social media. (low-key boomer).
✓ He was a sickly child.
✓ He's skilled at the claw crane.
✓ He is sensitive but try not to be affected.
✓ He's not good with names or faces but he remembers even the trivial things about his friends (he got a doll for Judy because she mentioned of her night terrors)
✓ His least favourite person is Lawrence.
✓ He is Jae's (MC of Havenless) cousin.
✓ Jae's name on his phone as "Jerk."

✓One trivia that applies to all boys: ALL OF THEM knows Lawrence likes MC. (MC is denser than the concrete the school was built upon)

----

I'll work on Harry's lemon :) and publish MAYBE next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 774 10
"Do you wanna leave this place with me?" Dangerous fellows x reader I try to keep the boys as in-character as possible. I do stray away from the mai...
15.8K 170 53
This is how tris pedrad and her brother zeke and Uriah lost there pack and are trying to find a new one ..,will they make enemies friends and will t...
458K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
116 0 13
I DON'T OWN RIGHTS TO THE COVER PHOTO. I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE AND I DON'T KNOW THE CREATOR SORRY! This story contains smut and as per the rules of watt...