Bellona- The Blaze of Ice

By Sweet_8_Psycho

The underworld knows her as Bellona, name taken after the Roman goddess of war. And the goddess of war she is... More

AN;
prologue
character aesthetics
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8 (Day 1)
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (Day 2)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 (Day 3)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20 (Day 4)
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 (Day 5)
chapter 26
chapter 27
AN;
chapter 28
chapter 29 (Day 6)
Please Please do this!!
chapter 30
chapter 31 (Day 7)
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Important Announcement
Q/A
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49 part 1
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
We did something...
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Epilogue
Author's Note
SEQUEL!!
NEW BOOK ALERT

chapter 49 part 2

10.3K 332 42
By Sweet_8_Psycho

*Edited*

Special thanks to shinin_moonbeam for helping with the editing

____________________________________

*Continue from here* (AN; I cried while typing, so this is an official announcement that i shall not be blamed for your tears, read at your own risk)

"'How dare you fucking help him, you bitch?'" Andi shouted as he , whipped my back again. 49.

'Someone got some courage huh, you fucking worthless slut' His words resonated in my mind. Just as he slammed down the whip on my back for the 50th time, i woke up.

Or so i thought.

"No no no, this cannot be happening" I muttered to myself, sitting up on my bed,  shaking my head back and forth, as I sat up, bringing my knees to my chest, trembling. 

"You think you are too smart, huh?" His words resonated in my head, and i clutched my ears in hopes of not hearing them. It did not work, i could not stop the words from registering in my brain. 

"No, this is not real, Tay. This is not-  you are fi-" 

"No one is going to help you, you fucking worthless bitch" Another whip.

I felt unable to breathe, unable to move. My mind was stuck on that memory, and my body was shaking in fear of it ever happening again. I was having a fucking panic attack.

Estian's POV

What a game that was. Of course i won, who can defeat me?

I made my way towards Taylor's room, and quietly opened the door so as to wake up.

I had expected was Tay to be asleep, cuddling with her pillow like she did every night, with a little drool on her face. But what i saw was my baby sister clutching her ears, shivering and repeatedly muttering 'no'. Her breathes were uneven, and eyes squeezed shut.

She was having a panic attack.

"Taylor, Taylor" I called out her name, sitting on the bed.

"Taylor, darling can you hear me? Love i need you to focus on my voice." i almost begged her. But there was no change, instead she curled further in a ball, akin to a frightened hedgehog.

"Taylor, what ever it is, it is not happening right now. You are safe, and no one will hurt you darling. Come back to me," I said lowering my voice, willing my tear ducts to listen as I felt my eyes welling up with tears. She was not listening, she was not breathing normally, only small hiccups and faint shouts were heard. 

Okay, Estian calm down. If you also panic, then who will help her? Calm the fuck down dude, your sister needs you.

Suddenly i got an idea. This better work.

Taylor's POV

'You bitch' he shouted, punching me in the face. He whipped me again. And then i heard it. My scream.

I never showed a sign of pain, for it gave them pleasure seeing my broken state. But that was the limit for me.

My scream was ricochetting in my mind, ringing in my ears, till all i could hear was the pain and pure terror in my voice. 

Till all i could do was sympathise myself. 

Till all i could do was shake in fear of it happening again. 

Till i felt like choking because of lack of air.

I wrapped my arms around my legs in a foetus position, trying to make myself as small as possible so that there was less of me where he could strike me, so that there was less of me that would get hurt.

 In my panic, i did not hear when my door closed, twice, but a faint sound seeped in through the repeated ringing in my ear, just a soft little music that contrasted with my screams that harshly echoed in my head.

'Focus on that Tay, focus on that' I whispered to myself, trying to concentrate on the sound, trying to block out my own yells of pains.

'Okay, you got this Tay' I squeezed my eyes even more, paying attention to the sound. It grew louder by every passing minute, the shouts getting fainter.

'Almost there girl, almost there' I could now distinguish that the sound was coming from a guitar, but suddenly there was another voice in my head.

"Whores like you don't deserve to have anyone in their lives. You will ruin everyone's lives.

With that, i felt my grasp slipping away again, the music from the guitar becoming fainter again, my breathes becoming shallow again, my screams getting louder again.

'No, focus Tayl-' I was cut off by my own scream, in my head of course. I clutched my knees tighter, hoping to have some control.

I frantically reached out for the sound, that one sound which kept me bay.

I heard it again, but barely., It seemed more rushed this time around, contrary to its calm undertones in the previous round.

I reached out to it, trying to cling to the melody to save myself from the chaos. 

And i did. The music of the guitar guiding me to the surface

Blocking out the scream i just focused on the song. 

'Focus on that Tay, just focus on that.' Slowly, i felt my ability to breath come back, and i used the most of it, taking in huge gulps of air and rubbing my arms slowly to calm down.

After making sure that i would not sink back into that abyss, i opened my eyes and saw Estian sitting on the bed, playing the guitar.

His eyes were trained on my, and with the faint moonlight, i could make out the worry lines on his face.

"Better?" He whispered softly after a moment of pause, not stopping the instrument for even a millisecond. 

"Better" i answered back, sighing softly.

There was silence, just us listening to the guitar lost in our thoughts.

"Why had you come in my room though?" I asked the first question in my mind.

"We all check on you once before going to sleep. I was late today cause i was playing video games with my friends, and i am glad i did." He smiled softly at the end.

"How did you know music would help?" 

"It was the first thing that came into my mind" He replied, before getting up.

"It worked well, Eth usually calmed me with his words." I remembered

"Umm, then i will go...you um, unless you want me to stay here?" He asked.

"No, its okay, goodnight." I smiled. "And thank you." I said softly.

"No problem, call if you need anything. And we are talking about this tomorrow. Good night." He smiled back.

I nodded, watching him go out of the room.

I laid back down, and closed my eyes, sensing the tiredness seep in through the corners.

Estian's POV

As i laid back on my bed, i thought of the past 10 minutes. She-she she looked so scared, she looked petrified. She was shaking and not even able to breathe properly.

'Eth usually calmed me with his words' i remembered her words, and suddenly found myself thanking that damn boy. Maybe i should go a little more easy on him.

I remembered how she rubbed her arms to calm herself down, like she had done this a million times before.

She had been stitching herself back up for so long, but not anymore.

Not anymore.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; This is officially the end of chapter 49. ENJOYYY!! It pained me to write this. Anyway, shoutout to

 SophieSwan3925 

Maximouse001 

and

fairiekisses

Follow them!! 

The way to enter for the shoutout is to simply answer the question that i would post along with the teaser a day before publishing the chapter.

Got soo many things to say, but i forgot, so i will probably post them later

Good night, take care

Love author <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 636 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
869K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 133K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
108K 2K 139
POWER| Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for h...