Loveless Beauty (Completed)

By Rurika_mahi

If you are not loved, if you have got nobody to love you, then turn your loveless life into something beautif... More

Prologue
Character introduction
Chapter I "Karma is a Bitch"
Chapter II: A family thing
Chapter III: Be aware of your Surroundings
Chapter IV: Don't depend on others for your happiness
Chapter V: Kissing comes First?!
Chapter VI: Never trust your next seat passenger
Chapter VII : False rumor don't resolve easily
Chapter VIII: Fighting the Wicked
Chapter IX: Giving him a Migraine
Chapter X: Unanswered Questions
Chapter XI: Sour loser, Keya
Chapter XII: Unexpected relations
Chapter XIII: One Eighty Degree
Chapter XIV: All going down
Chapter XV: What's funny?!
Chapter XVI: All in head?!
Chapter XVII: Baffled senses
Chapter XVIII: Take it or Leave it
Chapter XIX: Slip Ups
Chapter XX: Far away from the truth
Chapter XXI: That Child
Chapter XXII: Not Prepared for This
Chapter XXIII: Family Drama
Chapter XXIV: Family Drama Part II
Chapter XXV: Shattered Feelings
Chapter XXVII: Equation gone Wrong
Chapter XXVIII: Mix N Jinx
Chapter XXIX: Overwhelmed
Chapter XXX: Nature Me
Chapter XXXI: Not so Smart
Chapter XXXII: Try Her
Chapter XXXIII: Stranger Danger
Chapter XXXIV: Pent Up Feelings
Chapter XXXV: Bad Influence
Chapter XXXVI: Their Destiny
Chapter XXXVII: Who was Behind This?!
Chapter XXXVIII: Skilled Ex-husband
Chapter XXXIX: Missing?!
Chapter XL: The Diary
Announcement
HIS LOVED BEAUTY

Chapter XXVI: A Lot Of Attention

332 17 10
By Rurika_mahi

I was smiling like a mad woman while lying in my bed with open arms. My bed was feeling extra soft and comfortable under me. Ohh, the sour lime smell of my room was stupefying. The plain white blank ceiling of my hostel room looks like the walls of some paradise. Aah! Back to heaven.

Diya's face popped up as I observed my hostel room as if I found something precious after so long. Ignoring Diya's lingering gaze I drowned in my wonderland.

I succeeded in convincing Mr. and Mrs. Jha to make me leave for college. Ofcourse without daddu Shenoy's support it was implausible. Anyways, that old man owes me.

"I checked everything. It's almost safe but isn't too small for you. Huh?!" Mr. Armaan Jha mumbled while entering my hostel room. Don't even ask how he convinced the hostel incharge to allow him in the girls hostel.

Rolling my eyes at him I sat up and took a glance at both of them. My roommate and my father both were analyzing different things at the same time.

Clearly, Mr. Jha didn't find it convenient to send me alone. So he tagged along to inspect if my college surroundings are safe for me. The problem now is that nobody knows he is my father. Also I liked it to stay that way.

"If you have checked everything you can leave now," I implied at which Mr. Jha raised his brow but kept silent. I immediately looked at Diya who was busy scrutinizing us and facepalmed.

I laughed insanely. Rising from my bed I went to where Mr. Jha stood and held his hands in mine. "I mean, it was so kind of you that you took time for me and did so much." I smiled at frowning Diya then continued, "we all know you're a busy man, so thanks. Yeah, thanks."

"What are you talking, beta?! Ofcourse I have all the time in the world for my daughter___" he was cut off by screeching Diya.

"Daughter?! Daughter___ who?!" Diya jumped, shocked. Her eyes wide, focused on the man beside me. Diya looks hungry enough to discover the drama in my life. What a nosy roommate I got!

Why is it every time that the diva is the first to know my secrets?!

I scoffed at my father, "Daughter what?!" I took my hands off of his, turned to Diya, and said the first thing that came to my mind. "Daughter. He meant to say that I'm like his daughter. He is a really wonderful person, isn't he?!"

She had her eyes narrowed and wasn't looking very convincing. But the great thing was she didn't question further.

"Hmmm!" As Diya nodded I took a breath of relief. However she turned to my father, stated,"Why did you check our room Mr. Jha?! Is there any bomb planted here?! But then you are not a Detective or Police Officer."

Mr. Jha laughed at this. I joined him forcefully. But let me tell you this is anything but funny. My father and I were laughing, where Diya was looking at us offended. Ofcourse, she didn't joke and we were laughing.

Before Diya said something I interrupted, "Diya," I again forced a laugh, to distract her from the questions she asked, "you are hilarious."

Taking this as an opportunity I held my father's hands, saying, "We should leave now otherwise you will be late. Let's go Mr. Jha."

The man didn't budge from his place as I pulled him with me. I tried again and failed. Ughh! Why wasn't he moving?! I turned to him and gritted my teeth, "let's go Mr. Jha."

"I am not done, Keya," he said, calmly but his voice was firm. He continued, "and stop calling me Mr. Jha. I agreed to give you some time to adjust. I never agreed with you calling me Mr. Jha. Our relationship isn't your dirty little thing to hide."

Immense regret engulfed me as I witnessed his hurtful expressions. He wasn't wrong though. What was I doing?! Have I absolutely lost my mind?! It wasn't my intention to hurt him. But to introduce him as a father was something huge for me.

I walked upto my bed, sit down. I held my head in my hands, ashamed of what I did was unconditionally wrong. I apologized, "I am truly guilty. I__ I was wholeheartedly wrong. I am sorry."

I could feel the fresh tears running down my face. I can't believe I was crying. I don't want to but I am. Why am I behaving like this?! It wasn't his fault that I got kidnapped years ago. He just found me and was here to make sure that I stayed safe. And what I did, I hurt him. Bravo, Keya! Bravo!

"There, there." He rubbed my back as he sat next to me. "I didn't mean to make you cry or guilty. I understood your situation, everything. But you have to believe that for a father how bad it feels when his daughter calls him Mr. Jha."

"Daughter indeed. I'm not even surprised anymore," Diya commented, as she settled herself on her bed.

I was engulfed in a side hug as my father rubbed my back. I again mumbled sorry looking straight at Diya who had a smirk plastered on her face. I rolled my eyes at her as I finally declared, "Diya, meet my father, Armaan Jha."

A laugh escaped her throat, as she stood and left before saying "wonderful." That bitch.

☆☆☆

As I walked hurriedly keeping some distance from my father, I still failed to divert the attention. I looked behind and saw him smiling stupidly as he walked as if he was in Tulip gardens. Was he serious?!

I groaned, "Can't you walk faster than this?! You have already had enough attention."

I saw him stop. He smiled looking at me,"I am remembering my old days, little girl. Your mom and I used to have so much fun here."

Confused, I turned, walked to him, followed his lingering gaze on a tree. There were students hiding under the shadow of a huge tree. Laughing, talking animatedly with each other.

"You were also in the same college," I uttered. What a coincidence. Huh!

He hummed before continuing, "those days were something else. Your mother and I, we knew we were about to get married one day. But we never liked each other since we were children. It was this place that made us fall for each other."

I stared at him in disbelief as he talked. They didn't like each other at first. How?! The amount of love they have for each other shines in their eyes. I could tell how much he missed her standing here. They are a beautiful powerful couple in love.

He turned to me and laughed. I think my expressions were the reason behind it. He tapped on my nose, saying, "not every love story starts with love, little girl."

I was about to ask for an explanation behind his words when I got cut off by Shesha the snake. "Uncle Jha, can't believe you are here. It's been so long we haven't met."

Shesha pushed me a little back as she embraced my father in a hug. That creepy snake.

"Aah! Shesha dear. How are you, Beta?!" My father hugged back, patting on her back. Don't touch that poisonous snake father.

"Awesome as always." Shesha the Snake grinned like a Cheshire Cat. But let me remind you she is a Snake. She broke the hug and started talking, ignoring my existence. "What brings you here?! Don't take me wrong, I'm truly glad to see you. And if you're looking for UV then let me guide you."

My father came to my side and threw an arm around my shoulder. He kissed my temporal region before saying, "Nah! I'm not here for that boy. But well let's go and meet them too." I threw a smirk to annoy Shesha as my father spoke.

Shesha seemed stupified by Mr. Jha's behavior. I want to laugh out loud at Shesha's bewildered state. However, I hold it. I have the feeling that I'm going to enjoy this.

☆☆☆

I excused myself for the reason of studying to not meet the boys. I have left zero interest in their lives.

But the ogling eyes were interrupting my studies. Closing the book with a thud I glared at Diya who didn't avert her eyes even after. I was waiting for her questions that never came.

"What?!" I barked.

She shrugged, "Nothing."

"Then stop looking at me," I huffed with great annoyance.

"No one can do," she smirked. That idiot girl. Looking at my annoyance she raised her hands in defeat. She continued, "Ok, ok. Now no more fun. Now let's have some serious talk."

"Who knows?!" Her query confused me at first. I frowned, thinking who knows what?! Then it hit my mind.

I thought for a while before answering, "Not many. Shenoy's and Jha's, I guess." And ofcourse you. But do we need to say that out loud?! Obviously, not.

"uhh___ not that friend of yours," hesitantly, she mumbled. Which was new. Hesitation and Diya don't fit well. Truthfully, they don't fit at all. But that was the thing for another time.

I felt godawful of a friend to hide such things from AJ. First my marriage, now my real parents. But the thing is when I myself haven't fully accepted it. Then how could I share it with others?! Not that AJ is someone other. However I am not ready.

Sighing, I replied, "Not yet. I am not ready,"

Not ready to be declared to the world as the lost daughter of Armaan Jha. Not ready to be accepted by my real family. Not ready to throw myself to a new world. Not ready for the truth that was still hidden. Not ready for many more things.

Diya's voice brings me back, "umm___ what about your old sophisticated hag?!"

Not ready to face my kidnapper mother. Not ready to know her reasons behind the cruelty.

Call me a coward. But the thing is I am not ready.

A/N: Shout-out to tsthe1 for her wonderful comments.

Keep that in mind your votes and comments motivates me. I'm really thankful to you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 12.5K 54
I wince when my bangles dig into my skin,forcing a smile,hoping my boredom didn't show in my movements. I inwardly roll my eyes when my father makes...
10.2K 627 31
"Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••••••••••• " I'll not leave...
6K 857 14
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...