Ex Girlfriend

By Bp_hiu

Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did... More

Author's Note
I: Seoul, South Korea
II: Student Council
III: Ex
IV: Pet Names
V: Being Watch
VI: Ghost
VII: Irene Bae
VIII: Morning
IX: She Is Mine
X: Bestfriend
XI: Bickering
XII: Bet
XIII: Jelly and Virginity
XIV: Suspicious
XV: Blind Date
XVI: Avoiding and Ignoring
XVII: Courting
XVIII: Competitive Suitors
XIX: Ruby Jane
XX: Death
XXI: Visiting
XXII: Ex Boyfriend and Another Death
XXIII: Cliff
XXIV: Girlfriends?
XXV: Afterschool Date
XXVI: I'm Yours
XXVII: 5 Days
XXVIII: Forbidden
XXX: Possessive and Teritorrial
XXXI: Tops Night
XXXII: Good Mourning
XXXIII: Stressed Out
XXXIV: Party
XXXV: Daddy [M]
XXXVI: Bitch
A/N
XXXVII: BamBam
XXXVIII: Cuddle [M]
XXXIX: Witness
XL: Watch
XLI: Missing
XLII: He Had Arrived
XLIII: Sandara Park-Kim
XLIV: L Family
XLV: Ring [M]
XLVI: Sick
XLVII: Mood Swings
XLVIII: Dream Come True
XLIX: Trial
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

XXIX: Sudden Visit

33.5K 1K 349
By Bp_hiu

L I S A

Our class just ended awhile ago, and my kitten and I are now cuddling on the sofa in the living room. I'm watching Stranger Things and this kitten is just snuggling into my chest.

"I thought you wanted to watch this?" I looked at her and she was grinning.

"I'm already done watching the whole season." I looked at her in disbelief.

"You sneaky kitten." I started pinching her chubby cute cheeks.

"I love cuddling you, Lili." I kept playing with her cheeks and she is now pouting. "Did you just agree to be my girlfriend because of my cheeks?"

"What if I said yes?" She pouted even more, which is absolutely adorable. "Your cheeks are so fluffy and chubby."

"It's not chubby Lili." She defended

"It is."

"No, it is not."

"It is."

"It's not."

"It is."

"One more it is, you will never be able to play my cheeks." She warned, and that made me pout. "Say it's not chubby."

"It's not chubby." She pecked my lips.

"Good girl." She patted my head like I was a puppy.

"I'm not a dog, Nini. Stop patting my head." She chuckled.

"You're too cute for a dog." She was squeezing my cheeks while squealing. "You're adorable, too cute, so cute, aww Lili, you're so cute."

"Nini, I'm too hot to be cute." I said seriously and that made her laugh.

"Awww, my baby is trying to be cool." She cooed, and I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, my ass." I clicked my tongue in annoyance, and she just laughed even more. "For God's sake, I'm already 23 years old and you are treating me like a baby."

"What's wrong with that? You're my baby. That's why I'm treating you like my baby." I pouted, which made her squeal.

"I'm your girlfriend, not your baby." I whined, and she kissed my pouting lips.

"Arraseo, stop whining now, baby." I glared at her.

"Stop calling me baby."

"What do you want me to call you then? Daddy?" I choked in the air and she laughed while patting my back. "So, you like to be called d—"

"Stop, just call me some other pet name or endearment except that." I cut her off.

"Ok, if that's what my Lili wants." She cupped my face and she kissed my forehead, nose, chin, cheeks, and a little longer on my lips.

Suddenly, we heard someone clearing their throat. We immediately pulled away when I noticed that they were watching us.

My eyes widened when I saw my mom looking at us. I immediately stood up from the sofa and walked towards my mom.

"Mom, why are you here?" I asked her while giving Rosé a 'why didn't you tell me' look. She mouthed, 'You're not replying to my text.'

"I planned to surprise you, but I was the one who got surprised here." She glances at Jennie.

Shit!! She caught us kissing!

"What's with the sudden visit, Mom?" I made her a seat on the sofa.

"I had a business meeting here in Seoul, and I thought I would visit you since I'm already here." Rosé brought my mother a glass of juice.

"When are you going back to Thailand?" She chuckled.

"I've only just arrived, and you already want me to leave.Is that how you are going to treat your mom, who carried you for the whole nine months?" She looked at me with an offended expression, as if I had said something horrible that hurt her so badly.

OK, she is getting dramatic and I think she wanted to be an actress before, but she chose to go into business instead.

"Mom, can you stop being dramatic? I'm just asking because I want to know if you booked a hotel." She playfully slapped my arm.

"Aigoo, tell me Lisa, who is this girl?" Mom looked at Jennie.

"My girlfriend." I said nonchalantly, and she gasped. She got more dramatic. She looked at us back and forth.

"Is she blind? Or blind blind?" Mom asked what offended me.

"Mom!" I whined, and she laughed.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Mom asked Jennie.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." Jennie answered, and she politely bowed. Mom held both of her hands, which caught Jennie off guard.

"What did you see in my daughter? I can't see anything good about her." I facepalm myself while Rosé stops herself from laughing.

"Are you really my mom?" I asked her in disbelief.

"I'm not, you're adopted." She said and she looked back at Jennie. "Jennie, it's still not too late to leave my daughter."

"Mom, if you continue doing that, I'm going to call my old man." I warned her and she nodded.

"I'm just joking, Jennie Kim. I love teasing my daughter." My mom laughed, and Jennie joined her.

"I think you should go back to Thailand, Mom." She shrugged her shoulders and started staring at Jennie.

Suddenly, my mom gasped, and she slowly looked at me.

"Don't tell me she is the girl who broke your heart. Also, the girl that your oldman doesn't like because of what happened." She whispered to me, and I nodded. "How on earth did you get back together?"

"Fate? Destiny? meant to be? " She scoffed.

"10 million. Leave my daughter." My mom said seriously, and she brought out her check.

"100 million, leave me and your daughter alone." Jennie brings out three black cards from her purse.

"Deal!" Mom offered her a handshake.

"Mom!" I whined, and she laughed.

I can't believe I have a crazy mom.

"Just kidding, I didn't know you were that rich, rich sweetheart." Mom explained sweetly.

"Your daughter will have my possession if she marries me. Therefore, she will be rich and rich too." Jennie winked at me.

"You love her?" My mom pointed at me.

"Yes, I really love her." Jennie answered confidently.

"If you hurt her, don't ever show your face to me or to my family anymore. I don't want my daughter to get hurt again by the same person. I'm only agreeing to this relationship because it's for the best and it will probably make my only daughter happy." She nodded as Mom warned her and smiled. "One girl and one boy."

"Pardon?" Jennie looked at my mom with confusion.

"I want a granddaughter and a grandson." Mama smiled at her.

"You're wish is my command, Mrs. Manoban." Jennie smiled back.

Rosé kept laughing and my mom kept stressing me out.

My mom and Jennie started talking about my childhood. My mom always had my photo album wherever she went. She always had that in her luggage. She showed my baby pictures to Jennie, and she even gave her 10 different copies.

"Did you know that even though she is already 23 years old, she is still acting like a baby?" Mom asked, and Jennie quickly nodded.

"I keep babying her but she is getting mad every time I'm babying her." Jennie said that made my mom laugh.

"She wants to be tough and dependable when it comes to her lover. That's why she hated it when you treated her like a baby." Mom shook her head in disbelief.

"Can you two stop talking like I'm not here?" I asked them, and they both shook their heads.

"We are having fun; stop being killjoy." Mom said that made me scowl.

"You're making fun of me, Mom." I said it in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Because you're funny." I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, Priya, Jennie adores you and was not put off when I told her about your embarrassing moments."

"Your Mom is right, Lili, I love listening to your childhood stories." Jennie added.

"So, you're teaming up against me?" I pointed at them and they looked at each other before they nodded in sync. "Go back to Thailand, Mom, then Jennie, go home."

"Shiro." They both said it in sync, and they even crossed their arms in sync.

Aishh!! These two

"Me or my mom." I asked Jennie, and she looked at us back and forth.

"What's with the sudden question, Lili?" she asked.

"You are teaming up with my mom, and you are both against me." She chuckled.

"I need to make a good impression on your Mom, that's why I'm doing this." She explained that made me sigh.

"She is doing great, actually." Mom said, and she winked at Jennie. "I'll get going now before Priya throws some tantrums."

Mom stood up from the couch and gave Jennie a hug, then she whispered something to her.

"Pranpriya, you better behave yourself and listen to Rosé always." I rolled my eyes and she hugged my cousin. "You know what to do with this monkey."

"Yes, Auntie." Rosé said, "That made my mom chuckle."

"Give your beautiful, fantastic, kind, young, pretty, and stunning mother a hug." My mom opened her arms widely.

"Where is that beautiful, fantastic, kind, young, pretty, and stunning mother of mine?" I raised an eyebrow and she smacked my head.

"I regret having you as my child." She hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"I regret that I came out in your vagina." She patted my butt.

"You lucky monkey, you ungrateful brat, if you didn't have your oldman, I'd probably hang you upside down in the ceiling."

"If you're not my mother, I already kicked your ass back to Bangkok." We did our cool and pretty long fist bump before we hugged each other again. "Be careful on your way, Mom."

"I will, my daughter." She kissed my head. "Take care of your cousin and your girlfriend. Call me when you have some free time."

"I will, tell Dad I said hi." She nodded.

"Stay here with your girlfriend and continue cuddling. Rosé will be the one to walk me to my car. I need to talk to her as well about some private stuff." Mom stated, and Rosé assisted her with her luggage.

"Bye Mom!" I waved to her and she waved back.

The door closed, my mom had already left, and we were the only two here. I looked at Jennie, who was standing beside me.

"Is she really your mom?" She asked, and I nodded. "You two are talking like friends."

"That's how close we are to each other. We are partners in crime or best buddies." She chuckled.

"I like your mom." She said, and I gasped.

"My mom is already in her 40s and she has a husband. I don't want you to be my stepmother." She slapped my arm.

"That's not what I mean." I laughed.

"Let's go back cuddling." She smiled.

We went back to the sofa and we continued watching stranger things while we cuddled each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.2K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
39.5K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
49.9K 1.3K 16
In the darkest corner of Seoul laid the worn out Luxury Ten theater. It was still running but only the lowest of the low went to hang out there. Gang...
226K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung