•|Their Joy|•

By syedaabeeh

|Complete| Allegra is a lively and joyful girl. Even after all the dreadful past, she doesn't forget to live... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32
33
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Epilogue

9.

14.9K 407 58
By syedaabeeh

Allegra's POV.

When I woke up, I was in my bed with few people huddled around me.

Those people just so happened to be my brothers and grandparents.

"She is awake," Marco muttered from beside me.

I jerked back. "Oh my god, you scared me, you little-" I sheepishly smiled and quickly scrambled to the other side of the bed.

"I was saying, you little brother of mine." I squealed and ran outside the room, ignoring Leo's warning.

Marco was hot on my tail. "Marco, run for your life."

Rocco yelled; Marco's eyes widened, he quickly went behind the other sofa adjacent to mine.

"Ooo, the baby is scared of Leo?" I teased him. He made a move and, I instantly screamed Leo's name; he stopped. "You are dead once Leo is out of the house."

I saw Leo entering the living room, "Leo Marco was saying something."

Leo turned towards Marco and raised a brow at him. "What? I wasn't saying anything."

"Oh yeah! Weren't you the one who was saying-" In no time, he put his palm on my mouth.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing!" He said with greeted teeth.

I bit his palm and ran beside Leo. "Hewassayingthatonceleoisoutofthehouseillbedead."

I purposely said it fastly so that no one can catch it. But boy, was I wrong.

Leo the great did get it.

"Marco, you are grounded."

"What, why? Why is he grounded?"

Leo turned towards me with a raised brow and said. "He said you are dead once I'm out of the house."

"I know, but you can't ground him alone." I stomp my feet.

"Then you are also."

"Why??? Leo, what did I do?" Leo started walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"You said he shouldn't be grounded alone, so I'm grounding you with him."

I pouted. By now, everyone came and settled on the dining table.

"Oh, come on, are you going to do that to your precious little sister."

I took my usual seat beside Leo and Rocco while Leo nodded his head. "Yes. I'm going to do that."

"Leo," A whine, escaping my pouted lips.

"Leo, please." I pouted and held his hand with both of my palms.

Aunt Kathy chuckled, "You did the right thing, Leo; they were behaving like teenagers." She scoffed in the end.

"That's how a thirteen and eighteen years old behaves," I smirked.

"But if you had behaved differently at this age, then I feel sorry for you." I Finished.

Alexander, Rocco, and Matteo had no shame and laughed out loud, while Antonio and Alessandro chuckle.

Leonardo and Marco stayed quiet with blank looks.

"You are a spoilt brat, just like your moth-"

The table went quiet, Marco slammed his fist on the table.

"Not a word." Marco's voice was deathly.

Before anyone could say anything further, one of the guards came inside.

"Ms. Valentino-"

"Oh, for the love of God, call me Allegra! Or else I'm going to jump out of the window."

Aunt Kathy scoffed. "Hope you die!"

"I'll kill you first!" Something shift inside me. I felt angry with her presence.

"And no one is going to save you either," I added.

"My husband will." She smirked.

"I thought you were intelligent?" I turned towards uncle Francisco.

Without waiting for the reply, I turned towards the guard.

"You've gotten a parcel!" He stuttered out.

I frowned. "From whom?"

"It was sent anonymously," I nodded and took the box from his hands.

"Allegra, wait. Don't open it without any safety measures." Antonio said hurriedly.

"Don't worry. It doesn't contain anything." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Marco and the rest stepped beside me, circling the box.

"It's light as a feather." I shook it lightly.

"Allegra, wait. Antonio is right. We'll first check it." Leo said, leaving no room for argument.

He went on a call. "Why is he attending the call when we are supposed to taking safety measures?"

"He is calling bomb defusers." I nodded.

"Oh grandma and pa, sit down. You guys shouldn't be standing too much."

They nodded and sat down on their chairs. Not after; very long, two equally tall men entered the kitchen; they looked awfully like Giovanni and his twins.

Leo came in from behind them. "Allegra, these are your other cousins, Angelo and Luigi."

Angelo; was slightly buffer than his brother Luigi, who, on the other hand, was taller than the rest of his brothers.

Both have similar features, brown eyes, and brown hairs.

They nodded at me. Aha, addition to my prey's list.

"You are so small!" Luigi commented.

"Don't you guys think you all are unnecessarily big?" I said.

Angelo laughed, "Brother, she has a mouth."

"We all do."

"Allegra." Leo's voice came from where he stood, in front of the window.

"By the way, Leoooo. Please, pretty please. Let's not give any punishment to me." Marco glared at me. "And Marco also," I added.

Leo didn't even turn around and spoke, "No."

"Ohhh, come on. I won't talk to you, Ever like never!"

"Okay." He said after a pause.

"What? Really? Am I, hearing, that right? Did you agree just like that? Who am I kidding? I had to threaten him with the most difficult thing to do!"

Leo turned towards the entrance and said. "How was that difficult for you?"

"Well, of course, I can't live without talking to you guys. Or talking in general!" I shrugged and quickly sat up straight when I saw two men entering with identical clothing.

Which; consists of a typical bomb-defusing costume.

They nodded at Leo and then shook their head.

Leo nodded at them once; they went out.

"What weird men they were! Weren't they?" Leo looked at me questioningly.

I raised a perfect brow at him. "First of all, if there was a bomb in this. It wasn't supposed to be light as a feather.

2. Your security team must have checked it before sending it in."

I feel my family tensing after every word. "3. You should have sent us outside if you thought there was a bomb inside it."

"And last but not the least," I stood up from my previous position. "You guys were suspicious to me from the start!"

The tension was thick. Grandma looked at grandpa while the others shared glances at each other.

Leo remained perplexed, "What's your point?"

I grinned, "Till now, it's nothing."

I moved towards the box, "But I'm a good observer."

"Anyway, can we open it now?" Leo kept his eyes on me and nodded.

I quickly peeled the tape at the top and put the box upside down. I heard a small thud.

"There is something weird in it."

I quickly raised the box and emptied it on the ground.

That was the moment I was pulled in Alessandro's chest, away from the sight.

_____

•|Happy Reading|•

Evil laugh inserted.

I hate; cliffhangers, but I love you all ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Do you guys think there is less screen timing for the other brothers?

And there might not be many scenes of other family members besides the brothers. Maybe aunt Kathy, but not anyone else.

Sorry if you guys were expecting too much of family drama.

The thiñg is, I forgot their names already, so, yeah.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 105 13
𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈 got taken away from her family at the ripe age of two causing everything to change in the Damianchi household. When all...
873K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
70.1K 1.5K 24
Giovanni and Alessandra Moretti are thirteen year old twins who are living in foster care. Giovanni and Alessandra think that they are orphans and ar...
2.2M 50.1K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...