✨Fake Girlfriend?✨[Completed]

By late_night_reader__

[Completed] Is Drishti Rakshit's fake girlfriend or...? To know peep in More

✨Fake Girlfriend? - 1✨
✨Fake Girlfriend? - 2✨
✨Fake Girlfriend? - 3✨
✨Fake Girlfriend? - 4✨

✨Fake Girlfriend? - 5✨

276 43 129
By late_night_reader__

Rakshit had received the confirmation of his promotion to America. So he had started with all his packing. His Visa, passport and all other documents were also ready.

He went to his father's house to spend some days there as he may not be able to meet his father soon.Just two days were left for him to go. Divya was also there. She called Drishti and told her that Rakshit is going after two days.

"Let him go! I don't care.", Drishti replied.

"But you love him.", Divya said.

"I don't love anyone.", Drishti said and cut the call.

Divya was disappointed. She knew that both loved each other. She wanted her best friend to get his love. She decided to convince Rakshit. She went in his room and saw him busy with his laptop.

"How much great you are na! You are going to USA leaving behind the love of your life.", Divya said.

"I don't love anyone. Before Drishti cane in my life I wanted to go to America so nothing has changed after her arrival in my life. I have to pursue my goals.", Rakshit said without sparing a glance at her.

"Yes Rakshit, for you your dreams, your goals, your career, your problems! But what about the others? You never think about others. Is going to USA so much important?", Divya said

"Yes it is important. And Drishti is happy with her life and she has moved on. I don't have time to think about her.", Rakshit said.

"You didn't had time to come for grandpa's death then from where will you get the time to think about Drishti? Last year you cane to meet your just for 4 times that also when you had some work. You never have time for your loved ones. I can't imagine how did Drishti bear with you! I don't think any girl can't bear with you.", Divya said.

"I am handsome and also I have a job in America. Thousands of girls will be there to marry me!", Rakshit said.

"Girls do like America but it's not necessary that they like a arrogant guy who is settled there. Even if I didn't love Shikar I wouldn't have married you because I can't be or stay with such a practical man.", Divya said and left leaving Rakshit in thoughts.

Rakshit went to his father who was sitting in the living room. He went and sat down  near the chair where his dad was sitting.

"Dad, are you happy that I am going to America?", He asked his father.

"Why are asking me, Rakshit? Did anyone say something to you?", his dad asked.

"I don't care about others dad but your opinion matters. Are you happy?", Rakshit asked again.

"If I tell the truth I am sad that like other parents here in village, I will also have to see in the phone or laptop. But this was goal and you will be happy there that's why I am not saying anything.", Chetan said.

"Dad, even after you denied I went to the hostel to study. I have always focussed on the studies and now it is replaced by work. I have worked hard and now I have a chance to complete my dream. But do you know this was not for my happiness, it was yours. The smile the happiness you had in my childhood is somewhere lost and just want to give it back to you.", He said.

"Since the day we lost our fields, everyday you go there and be sad. I have to earn dad! I have to earn money. Just three years, I will got to America and work hard and earn more than I can earn here. So that we can buy our fields back and get the most precious thing, your happiness back. I dorn want anything other than that! I just want you to be happy just like before. I will do everything for your happiness dad.", Rakshit sobbed. His father wiped his tears.

"I don't know what to do? To be happy that my son is feeling bad seeing me in pain or to be sad that my son misunderstood me! I agree that I have not been happy since many years. But it was not because I lost money, fields and property. It was because I lost the precious thing of my life....", Chetan wiped his tears and continued further.

"Your mother! I went to our old fields because that was the place where we have a spent the most of our times together, to relive the memories. You asked me na, why didn't I marry again because I couldn't give Mahima's place to anyone. But when she left me my happiness, my smile also left with her.", His father said. Rakshit was in guilt that he misunderstood his father.

"But now you will also go to America leaving me all alone here. When you were in Mumbai I used to come to meet you whenever I wanted to. But now you are going so far that I won't be able to come also." His father completed.

"Such a fool I am! Since so many days I thought you wanted your money and your fields back but never understood you. I sometimes that you were greedy for money and property. But I couldn't understand that you were yearning for your wife, my mother. I am sorry dad! I am so sorry.", Rakshit said and hugged his father. Rakshit was crying in father's embrace.

"Why are you saying sorry? I am lucky that I got a son who cares for his father and wants to see him happy. I have to live with your mother's memories only but do you also want to live in Drishti's memories? Why are denying the fact that you love her?!", His father said and Rakshit broke the hug looking at his father shocked.

"The lie that you told for Divya, can't you make it true for me?", His father asked.

"I also want to make it true dad but she has already told her mom that she will marry someone else.", He said.

"What? This marriage can't happen! Let's go to Mumbai and stop the marriage.", His father said.

Rakshit called his boss and told him to cancel his transfer to America. He and his father left for Mumbai at the same night.

On the other side

"You were right mom! I should have listened to you first only.", Drishti, while as clad in a red wedding lehenga said to be mother.

Soon she was called down. She left with her mother towards the mandap which was arranged for her marriage.

Here, Rakshit was trying to call her but the phone was not with her. They were still in his car. He gave his phone to his father and asked him to redial as he was driving. His father was about to redial when the phone rang and the caller was.........

Kon tha?

Chalo guess karo kon tha?

Thoda aur niche

It was.....

Lavanya! Yes it was Lavanya! ( Kya laga Drishti hogi?🤣🤣🤣)

"Hii, I am Lavanya. Actually there was shoot in Film City. So I am waiting for you come soon, okay?", Lavanya said.

His father asked Rakshit about it and Rakshit said to cut the call. He reached to her home and saw it was locked. They both went outside to find her. They came across a temple where Rakshit saw Drishti sitting in front of the holy fire while her mother standing and wiping her tears. 

He felt numb seeing her like that. He never thought of her being somebody else's wife. A tear escaped from his eyes. He wiped it when he saw her coming towards him. But still the tears were falling frim his eyes.

"Why are you crying?", Drishti asked with a serious face.

"You are getting married so..... I had planned everything in my life but never thought about love and marriage. But now....", Rakshit said and wiped his tears once again.

"Now there is no meaning of planning and thinking anything! You have to move on in your life.", Drishti said and Rakshit's phone rang.

"Oh god!", He said looking at the caller's name. He still picked up the call.

"Rakshit, aree I am Lavanya! The one with whom you did the passing shot. Remember? Actually I was telling you that there is a shoot in Film City. So are you coming or not? If you are coming then I will wait for you.", She said in her irritating  voice.

"Thank you Lavanya for waiting for me! I will join from tomorrow. What will I do sitting idol?", Rakshit said and cut the call.

"Bye Rakshit!", Drishti said and turned back  to go.

"Drishti.....  I know this time is not correct to say all this but I have to say it now or I would regret not telling this to you.......
I am sorry! I am really sorry. You were with me since so many days but I didn't understand when did I fall for you! The moment I saw you I fell in love with you. I love you. I really love you.", Rakshit said with tears in his eyes.

"No Rakshit you still didn't learn to act properly.", Drishti said.

"Drishti this is not some acting. They are my true feelings for you.", Rakshit said 

"But this is acting. Shooting is going on for my next short film.", Drishti chuckled and hugged him tightly.

He realised it and saw the director sitting on one side while the cameraman adjusting the camera. He was so relieved and hugged her back. He kissed her forehead. Drishti's mother also came there.

"Who are you? You are hugging my daughter in front of me?", Her mother Vidya said.

"Mom! This is Rakshit! The one I told you about.", Drishti said and broke the hug.

"But I told yes to Mahesh bhaiya! Now what shall I say to them?", Vidya said in tension.

"Nothing else just invite Dhruv bhaiya to my wedding!", Drishti said and laughed.

"Drishti beta, we are sorry that because us you were hurt.", His father apologized.

"No uncle! Why are you saying sorry! Leave all that. She is my mother.", She introduced her mother.

"No one is responsible here! Everyone is being irresponsible day by day! Pack up!", The director shouted and was about to leave his seat when Drishti went to him and asked his problem.

"The actors who were going to play the characters of groom and groom's father didn't come only! How are you going to do it without them?", the director said.

"Sir is it okay I arranged some other actors in place of them?", Drishti said.

"Okay!", He said.

Drishti asked Rakshit and his father to do the acting if the characters to which they readily agreed. Soon the shoot was done and it was pack up for the day.

After a week they decided to marry each other properly with all the rituals. They married each other and were bound in the real relationship of husband and wife.

7 years later....

Drishti was sitting in front of the mirror dressed in a absolutely gorgeous gown. The makeup artists were busy doing their work on her face. Soon it was done and they left.
Drishti was having a proper look of herself as she wanted everything to be perfect today. It was the important day for her.

She was busy looking at herself in the mirror when Rakshit who was looking handsome as always dressed in a golden white tuxedo came from behind and back hugged her. She got scared at his sudden hug and let out a shout which was muffled by his hand. She turned around and hit him in his chest saying he always does this.

( Drikshit's outfit)

But he was lost in her. She was looking so beautiful, so ethereal. He was staring her without listening to the who was scolding him for scaring her. He just stared at her dreamily. Her eyes looking more beautiful than always, her small cute nose, her cheeks converted with blush, her lips as they moved while she talked.

"Perfect!", The word escaped his mouth without his notice.

"What perfect?", she asked him in confusion.

"You! You are looking perfect! Just like a fairy.", He said looking at her dreamily.

Drishti blushed and all her anger was long gone. Rakshit encircled his arms on her waist and pulled her closer. She put her hands on his shoulder. He leaned closer to her while she closed her eyes. Rakshit was about to kiss her when they heard a voice from the door.

"Mummaaa!!", As soon as they heard the voice they moved apart from each other.

"Aagaye mere romance ki dushman!!", Rakshit said to which Drishti just rolled her eyes. He went to one the door.

As soon as he opened the door their two cute little munchkins ran inside and hugged their mother. She kissed their cheeks lovingly. They smiled at her and returned her gesture. Both of them also hugged their dad and kissed his cheeks.

"Mumma! Papa! How are we looking today?", They both asked together.

"You are looking cute and adolescents as always Khushi and Raj!", Drishti said.

"You know Sarla aunty made us ready today as you were busy.", 6 year old Khushi said referring to their maid, Sarla.

"She has done her job very well. You are looking really beautiful.", Rakshit said.

"Papa I am not beautiful! I am handsome.", His 4 year old son Raj said.

"Okay baby you are looking handsome and dashing.", Rakshit said.

"Okay I think we should leave now. Rakshit you go and see if dad is ready or not. I will take my babies with me.", Drishti said and left to the car waiting for them with both of them.

Rakshit and his dad also joined them and everyone left for the event.

What event?

It was an award function where Drishti was going to get the best actress of the year award. So everyone was very excited and happy for her. Drishti was now one of the famous actresses in the country. All because of her hardwork and determination. While Rakshit had also started his own business and now one of the famous business men.

They both completed their with the help of each other. They always supported each other no matter what. It was not so easy to be successful. There were times when they both had hard times in their respective fields. But with the support and love for each other, they worked hard and fulfilled their goals.

They were also blessed with two cute little kids who were very mischevious. Rakshit's father also stayed with the in the city. He was happy as he has his grandchildren for his company. He did feel the absence of his wife but not that much as he felt when he was alone in the village.

They reached to the place where the event was held. There was also a performance of Drishti. She did it gracefully while her family cheered for her. Soon it was time to announce the winner of the best actress award.

As expected it was Drishti. She hugged Rakshit and went to the stage to take her award. The host asked her to say a few words.

"Thank you so much for this award! It is a huge honour for me to to receive this award for being the best actress of the year.
Back then when I was an actor in short film many made fun of me but the determination in me never lowered but always increased. Thank you everyone! My husband, my mother, my father-in-law, my kids, all the people who supported me, my friends and last but not the least my fans! It wasn't possible without you all! Thank you so much once again!", She said and handed the mike back to the host.

Soon the event came to an end. Rakshit decided to celebrate the award and give Drishti a surprise. The next day was Sunday so it was family day and no work. So Rakshit planned to send Drishti with kids out so that he could get everything ready.

He asked to take the kids somewhere out to enjoy with her as he had some work today. She argued with him as it was Sunday. But somehow he made her agree and they left for their day out. She took the kids to the park and many other places. All three of them enjoyed a lot together.

While Rakshit made all the arrangements for the party. He just invited her mother because it was just their family celebration. His father has also helped him with the preparation. It was evening and the door bell rang indicating that Drishti and kids were back.

Rakshit switched off the light and ope ed the door. Drishti was confused that why the lights were off. She entered in and suddenly the lights were turned on. She gasped as she saw the decorations. She was elated after seeing that. Knowing Rakshit had done it, she just hugged him tight muttering 'thank you's continuously.

Decorations...

Cake..

"Congratulations love! Come on now let's cut the cake.", He said.

"Thank you so so much Rakshit!", She said and broke the hug that's when she realised that her mother and her father-in-law were also present there. She move forward to cut the cake. Everyone congratulated her. She asked Khushi and Raj to join her. The three of them cut the cake. Drishti fee the cake to both first and then Rakshit.

She also made her mother and father in-law eat the cake. Rakshit had also ordered food from outside. They had their dinner and went to their respective bedrooms.

"Thank you so much for all this Rakshit! I love you so much." She said and hugged him as they laid on their bed.

"I love you too baby. Now enough of these 'thank you's. I am your husband and I can do this much for you. So now sleep you must be tired.", He said and kissed her forehead. They both slept in each other's embrace peacefully.

So this was their happily ever after.......

       •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And it ends here!

The longest chapter return by me! 3k+ words.

How was this part?

Your reviews in the story?

Let me know what is your favourite scene?

Your fav character?

And last question: How was the marriage twist?? Did you like it?

Lots of love,
Sanjana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 456 11
Let's see..
8.1K 845 16
Let's see..
92.3K 6.9K 44
Sometimes it's difficult to keep the pain in yourself sustained.. so u need to open up to someone who cares... peep in to know further. This story is...
16.9K 1.6K 25
Drikshit tied in a beautiful relation... their journey some time smooth... some time hard.. but they are connected always with each other... because...